The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfection is found within Love (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male
Number of Posts : 112
Job/Interests : Psychology
Quote : If you got time to lean, you got time to clean
Registration Date : 2011-04-14

Perfection is found within Love (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Tariasha was out in the woods in the Academy after class, he liked the fresh air it helped him think, was it time he found a new love? or would that just distract him from his studies. he came out here everyday after calss to train with his Zanpakutou, so that he may get stronger and learn how to fight properly. Tariasha swung his Zanpakutou towards the tree and sliced some ofthe bark off of it, ever since he met that stranger in the human world he kept thinking about how he should get stronger, maybe someone miht request him into one of the 13 squads but that was a long way off.

'Hey you, yeah you' Tariasha turned half- expecting someone to be pointing at him, but when he turned a large boy was pointing towards a girl 'You think your so funny makingme a fool in front of my friends! Now you will pay!' He swung his Zanpakutou down on the helpless girl, when the boy looked up his Zanpakutou was connecting with anothers, Tariasha's. 'Do you think its brave to pick on girls? you coward' The boy was too slow to dodge the punch that hurtled into his stomach. The boy fell on the floor clutching his stomach 'too slow bud'
'hey are you ok' Tariasha said to the girl as he helped her up, she must have been about 17 years old.
'Yes im alright thanks, i best be off to class' she said as she ran to class. Tariasha thought to himself 'that felt good' and he walked back to his tree to carry on training.

Last edited by Jimbobfloba on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:55 am

No to far away someone observed Tariasha's confrontation. Arawn laughed at the schoolyard scuffle.
"Kids will be kids." he muttered. He turned back to his own task; bug catching. It would seem there were certain insects that were used in the science lab's research. Something Arawn found most puzzling about Soul Society was the existence of bugs, animals, and plants. Where they too from Earth and passed into this realm? No one seemed to know the answer nor were they bothered by it. That aside he had laid out all the traps now he had only to wait and see. And this was the boring part. Probably why he watched the young student from the trees now. It was something to kill time. But even watching was only so stimulating. Finally he moved from his position to come out in to the open.
"Sorry to intrude." He spoke politely, appearing so suddenly might frighten the young man. "But you need to widen your stance more. When you swing you need to move your body as well. Using not just muscle, but weight you can generate more power into your swings.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 am

Tariasha turned to see a voice, it was a man 'Thanks, but who are you? are you a teacher?' Tariasha was not sure who everyone was yet as of course he had only been in the academy for a few weeks. 'But thanks for the tips?' Tariasha tried the mans tips, to his suprise they actually worked, he seemed to damage the tree more but with a smaller amount of energy being used. 'I am Tariasha, i am in the academy' Tariasha smiled, it was akways good to alk to a new person, hey they may become friends with one another. 'are you doing anything much at the moment? because if your not could you help me, in my Zanjutsu and ..... well other matters, Tariasha seemed shy when he mentioned the other matters.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:40 pm

"No, I'm not a teacher." he responded "I'm just some guy with a sword." he pointed to the weapon dangling from his hip. He recalled when he had learned the basics of combat. While what the school taught was great for beginners it seemed like they only gave minimal instruction so that the user's skill would evolve better once they discovered their zanpukto. "Zanjutsu is an mixture of kendo, fencing and other sword styles. Despite them all, you need a proper stance whatever style of weapon you have. He pulled his own weapon free and turned to one of the trees. Raising his blade Arawn aimed at a spot on the tree. He swung the blade while taking a slight step, twisting his hip, as the arm pushed. With a satisfying *THUMP* he drove his blade into the tree. If he had applied more power he could have possibly cut the tree down. Still he didn't want to damage school property just to impress a student. "Something like that." He grinned. "Well I have some time, I'm catching some bugs actually. He gestured over his shoulder into the wooded area. "I have traps set up, all I have to do it watch them." The young man wanted to ask him something else, but seemed to balk at the last minute.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Tariasha looked at the traps that the man had set, they seemed quite sophisticated. 'So how long have you been doing this? is it a hobby?' Tariasha did not want to bother the man too much as he didn't want the man to get annoyed at him by asking so many questions. Tariasha did not have many friends and the only ones he could think of were Ethan and his group. Tariasha had only spoke to him for a short time and he was already beginning to like him 'Im Tariasha, whats your name? do you have a name?' joked Tariasha

'so do you want to train whilst you wait?' Tariasha smiled as he lay his Zanpakutou across his shoulder. He stood back and got into his stance. 'Im sure that you could teach me a few things'
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:36 pm

"Sorry, I was so caught up in the demonstration, I forgot to introduce myself." he gave a slight bow. "Arawn. Arawn Dan'Shir, at your service." He turned to retrieve his weapon from the tree. It was quite stuck. He tugged and grunted as he tried to pull the weapon from the grasp of the tree trunk. "This isn't a hobby I'd choose if I had one." he grunted "I was assigned this task by my squad." He turned to smile at Tariasha. "Sucks to be the low man on the totempole." With one last grunt he managed to free his weapon. Arawn took the time to examine the blade for nicks and scratches. The silver blade was clean. He dusted the blade off and returned it to the sheath. "Well I can give you some pointers if you wish. I hardly think someone from squad 12 is qualified to teach you swordplay. If you told anyone you learned from someone in R&D and they'd laugh at you."
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:06 pm

'R&D can still fight though, but sure some pointers would be good for me' Tariasha sheathed his Zanpakutou and walked closer to Arawn. He thought about Rensu, would this guy be trust - worthy enough to help Tariasha, he would have to wait to find that out about Arawn. Learning something was always quite intersting when he wasn't sat in the class behind a desk. He sat on th ground and urged Arawn to take a seat ont he floor with him, it was a perect summer day and the grass was a lucious green.

'Well then, do you do much in the Seireitai? or do you just do the odd job everyday? and when i join do i get to pck what squad o go into? sorry to plague you with questions it just i don't know what to ask first' tariasha di not normally get this excited but this was the forst time that someone from a squad even bothered to talk to him and well these were some questions that people just generally ignored.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:43 pm

He had been waiting for over an hour for something to get into the traps. Helping the student was a welcome distraction. He took a seat cross legged from the student. He pulled his sheathed weapon from his hip and placed it across his lap.
"Well in the R&D excel at principle and philosophy." He started "As with all things the proper state of mind is paramount." Even thought most people were just brute strength they had some kind of plan. No one swung wildly at their enemy, they aimed their blows to be more effective.
"There's a mental aspect to battles that can't be ignored. And it takes place before you enter a fight. You have to be determined to win, and ready to lose." He paused to pick he words carefully. "You should be ready to lose not just the battle, but your life. You have to understand the consequences of your actions, in both success and failure." He wasn't entirely sure if someone did the same openly, but it was a fact Arawn constantly confronted. If a hollow escaped, another human died. If he won another soul saved. A simple balance of life and death.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:54 pm

'So every time i fight against an enemy, my life is always going to be on the line' Tariasha thought of this before he joined up, and until now he had not given it much thought. Taiasha thought about his last visit to the real world, he had met bounts and that was when he fell in love with Rensu. 'Hey Arawn can i ask something? its kin of umm ... well its kind of secret and i cant tell you too much as i have had to make a promise not to give too much information' He felt the sweat roll down his forehead, he looked up at the sky, how beautiful it looked.

He noticed hat one of the traps had been activated and there was a trapped bug 'Hey Arawn looks like you gott a catch, is this usual this early? What bug is it? and what does it do?'
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:06 pm

There was a metallic click as the trap was triggered. Arawn go up from his lecturing to check. Moving through the trees he walked past the trees. On the ground was a simple wire mesh cage. The gate had closed making the snapping noise. Inside the cage he spied the strange beetle inside.
"Well I don't know too much about these things." he answered truthfully "I was told to catch them." They had given hims these cages and some bait to hunt the bugs with. The bait was some small cube that felt like a sponge and smelled like burnt toast. "Apparently these things are used for medicine, not sure what kind." He walked over to the other traps in the area. None of the others had been triggered. "It seems they're not biting." he muttered. He reset the trap and put the newly captured bug into a small bucket. There were afew other beetles trying to climb up the side of the container and yet they all failed to do so. "Oh well. So what was that matter you wanted to speak of?"
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:28 pm

'Well when i was in the real world ....' Tariasha thought about it should he say it, but he remembered the slight kindness of the bounts, '... there was this girl in my group... Rensu and i think i am in love with her. But i am too nervous around girls do you have ... umm more tips on what i could do?' Strictly speaking Tariasha was not lying he like many other guys had a crush on Rensu, but she had seeed to ignore other guys and often spoke and wanted to be around Tariasha.

Tariasha thought for a second, actually it couldn't hurt to tell him a little bit 'And what is a bount?' He remembered in his top draw he kept the notes that he had made from the little field trip, They were drawings and notes on the bounts and their dolls. ' i mean you from the 12th division must have small insight on what they might do against the shinigami, and why do we hate them so much?'
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 5:56 pm

Girl troubles? Arawn sighed. He was the last person to ask about such matters. Woman rarely factored into his thinking. Mentally he made a list of all the females he had encountered in Soul Society. Yue was an overenthusiastic young girl with mammoth strength and stupidity. Simone, and ambitious woman that wanted Arawn to rise in rank so she could ride his coattails. Ha-Rhang the seemingly young beauty who was in fact several centuries old. Yuki, the only student of Ha-Rhang that spent almost every working moment of her life ridiculing Arawn. With all that being said all the women he had met were plain crazy and undesirable.
"Sorry kid, not much I can help you with there." he sighed patting him on the shoulder. "But I can give you the advice my father gave me long ago; be yourself. Don't change anything, unless it's a bad habit. If she doesn't want anything to do with you, the she isn't worth the effort." he smiled hoping the the words helped in some way. "If she does turn out to be a nice girl, ask if she has a sister." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:40 am

Tariasha smiled a the joke Arawn had made, since he was here not many jokes had be made, it was always work, work and well more work, now he after the things Arawn taught him it kind of made him think about Arawn, he wasn't super amazing as some people claimed they were he was just an ordinary guy going about his life in the soul society. Out of no where Dansu appeared saying 'hey do you want to go have lunch with me and Rensu?' Tariasha often had lunch alone and well this might be nice and he thought that maybe he could ask Arawn to come along if he wasn't busy 'Well it looks like time for lunch to you want to come eat at my place or are you going somewhere else?', Arawn mught be busy but it was always nice to be asked to go have lunch with someone else, could this be a friendship starting?
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:43 am

Arawn noticed the young man's face perk up when he heard the name. He gave a small smile. Lunch with the girl he mentioned. Although it was a nice thought, it was best he not make the situation more awkward for the student. By having a stranger join them for their meal.
"Thanks, but I ate lunch earlier." indeed he had eaten not too long ago. "Plus I need to finish with the bug traps." Arawn said as he gestured behind himself. He wanted to finish and get back to the lab. "You enjoy your meal, Tariasha. Remember what I told you." He wished the young man well, but nothing worth obtaining was ever easy. "Maybe the next time we meet, we can have a sparring match. Be sure to keep practicing." That being said he walked back toward the wood to check on the bug traps.
Back to top Go down
Jimbobfloba

Jimbobfloba

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:05 am

Tariasha walked towards Dansu he looked back at Arawn thinking, what a nice guy. It wasn't often that he would meet someone form the Gotei 13 that would actually talk to him and he gave advice and made a joke. Tariasha just thought, squad 12 doesn't sound to bad but the third division doesn't seem to bad. Tariasha smiled to himself and walked to lunch, he liked Arawn maybe they would get to speak to one another again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfection is found within Love (Open)   Perfection is found within Love (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfection is found within Love (Open)
Page 1 of 1