The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo)   Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:28 am

Ri hadn’t slept much over the night and had finally gave up trying to get a decent sleep for once. He got dress and slowly made his way down to the main hall of the barracks. He fed himself as decided what to do , the last while we had been thrown from one situation from another and so the Vice-Captain had assigned him light duty for next few days.

Upon finish his meal he pack a small bag of food then flash stepped out of the barracks and after only ten steps arrived atop the mountain plateau , his training ground. He liked the altitude and the peacefulness of the area.

He decided to increase his range of kido , when he was with squad eleven he felt training his kido would make his squad mates look down on him but with squad ten he had no such feelings.

He took a moment and decided on a kido to attempt, it was a defensive, Bakudo kido, called Heavy Shell Barrier. From Ri’s study of the theory the kido should from a blue shell around him that could project him from harm.

Mold and Condense, defend those in … no that’s wrong” Ri mumbled to himself trying to recall the incantation. He spent sometime muttering to himself still he remembered the incantation.

"Mold and Condense, Protect those in your sight. Defend me!” Ri said but instantly knew he was wrong and suddenly felt so glad that the mountain was so seclude that no saw him fail. Thinking for a moment he remember the corrected incantation.

Mold and Condense, Protect those in your sight. Protect me!” Ri said as a large amount of Reiatsu escaped from him and formed a large shell shaped dome over Ri. He let the shell remain around him then retracted his reiatsu dispersing the kido.

He was glad with the result but want to ensure he had the kido down ,he didn’t want the kido failing during combat. He decided to try make the shell form closer around him to make it stronger and require less reiatsu.

Mold and Condense, Protect those in your sight. Protect me!” Ri chanted once more as the shell began to form once more, he made it form around him nearly touching him. He waited inside the shell longer this time then let the kido dispersed and reclaimed his reiatsu

Bakudo 27. Heavy Shell Barrier
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo)   Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:21 am

Ri was glad at successfully casting Bakudo twenty seven heavy shell barrier and to balance the defensive kido he decided to learn a kido from the destructive Hado range.
He thought for a while and finally decided on an interesting one that could be used in many tactical situations.

The kido was Hado thirty green fire execution, it was one of the more powerfully Hado of the lower half of kido’s. He had been eager to learn this one; it was a good one to have on a rainy day.

The kido created a confined ball of destructive reiatsu in the users hand or hands depending on the user’s desired size. Ri decided to use both hands initially then try confine it down to use one hand.

He spent a few moments recounting the word of the kido; he spent longer on this one then the kido before, as even though no one was around he did not like messing up the incantation of a kido. He was certain he had the incantation right and so prepared himself for the kido.

Water, what gives life to those who I seek to end, lightning, what creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul.Hado thirty green fire execution” Ri chanted slowly as a large ball of reiatsu from in his hands with one purpose, destruction. He waited until the ball was filled with his reiatsu then forced the reiatsu out into a beam that shot out straight and continued far beyond that which Ri’s eyes could see.

Ri smiled at his success he took deep breaths, recovering his reiatsu after the kido. He walked around and way a large lake on the southern side of base of the mountain. He decided to aim his next attempt there so to judge the power of the kido.

“Water, what gives life to those who I seek to end, lightning, what creates the fire in my hand, Combine, and deliver your judgment upon this soul.Hado thirty green fire execution” Ri canted again this time fast but the ball this time was much smaller barely the size of a fist and was held in one hand rather then the two. He took aim and then shot the destructive reiatsu out into a beam. The beam shot straight and upon hitting the lake it created a massive impacted and splash.

Ri fell down into a sitting position exhausted from the kido , confining and control kido like that took a look of effort and energy , he’d have to remember the impact the kido had on him when he used it in battle.

Hado thirty green fire execution
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo)   Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 3:45 am

Ri took a break after the last Kido and after recovering his bag , he flash stepped down to the lake to have his lunch. He sat at the edge of the lake and enjoyed the few rice cakes he had brought with him and as a bonus they helped his reiatsu recover.

He used this time to think of the next kido to try, he knew of one that he wanted try, it would be rarely used but when use he would be glad he had it in his arsenal. It was call Hado twenty-seven Reshi Blade.

It from blade of reiatsu around the users chosen hand and depending on the amount of reiatsu the user dedicated to the kid the blade could be powerful and well capable of giving a decisive or even fatal blow.

He did not need long to recall the incantation as he remember them well as he had a fondness of this certain incantation. He decided to remain in the wood around the lake rather then returned to the mountaintop so to use the trees as targets.

"Let my energy flow and cut my opponent to ribbons. May his remains be scattered by the winds.Hado twenty-seven Reshi Blade." Ri chanted as he held out his right arm and let his Reiatsu flow through it and surround it. The reiatsu took the shape of a blade and as it did, Ri took a stance.

He charged as a young tree to test the strength of the kido, he swung his bladed arm at the tree but as it connect with the tree the kido dispersed and Ri’s hand smack into the tree.

Ri cursed a few time as he held his hand, he wasn’t impressed in fact he was really pissed off so much so that he was determined to kill the tree that caused him the pain even thought really it was his fault for failing to control the kido properly .

"Let my energy flow and cut my opponent to ribbons. May his remains be scattered by the winds Hado twenty-seven Reshi Blade.." Ri chanted again this time focusing more of his reiatsu in his arm. The blade of reiatsu formed once again and like before Ri charge forward and cut straight through the young tree but he didn’t stop there, he cut down two more trees and make large cuts into many others.

Hado 27 Reshi Blade
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo)   Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:09 am

Ri made his way back through the now cut down wood, arrived back the lake and after splashing his face with water he was ready to try one more kido then returned to the barrack to report for duty.

He decided to try a kido that was neither offensive nor defensive but both but fell under the domain of a stealth action. It was Bakudo twenty-six curving light, a kido that used refraction of light to hide the user. Squad two and the Onmitsukido forces used it in a far more advanced degree.

Ri spent sometime remember these incantation but since it was a kido of stealth, speaking a chant out loud could compromised the stealthest action the kido produced. So Ri spent a lot of time say the word over and over in his mind as to preformed the kido silently.

He stood up and readied himself to perform the kido, then without uttering a work cast the kido. He could feel his Reiatsu flow around him but was not sure whether or not it was working. He walked to edge of the lake and looked into the water but saw no reflection.

Ri maintained the kido and started flash stepped around the forest aimlessly for a some time , after doing five or six laps of the lake he turned to the edge of the water and to his delight still could not see any reflection.

He ceased the kido and watched his reflection appear the surface of the water smiling at him. He wanted to try using Curving Light with energy fade a kido that hid his reiatsu so to completely hide himself.

“Bakudo twenty six curving light, Bakudo seventh teen energy fade
” Ri said quietly as he felt this reiatsu first of all expand around him then confine himself then balance it’s self off. He knew using both meant though somewhat hidden if somebody tried hard enough they could sense him but it was the best he could do.

Ri walked to the edge of the lake and again saw no reflection, he deiced to hold both kido as he started walking back as with energy fade in affect he could not use flash step. After ten minutes walking Ri finally grew bored and with only six flash steps arrived back at the squad ten barracks,

Bakudo 26 curving light,
Spoiler:

Once judged please close.
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo)   Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:14 am

Kido approved...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo)   Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Striving for perfection (Kido/Solo)
Page 1 of 1