The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hakuda Comabtant (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miata

Miata

Female
Number of Posts : 13
Registration Date : 2011-03-29

Hakuda Comabtant (open) Empty
PostSubject: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:42 pm

The sound of fist striking wood could be heard from part of the training grounds. There in front of a wooden stake stood a girl wearing a brown cloak. she would be staring at the stake, the top third of which was wrapped in rope to absorb blows and make hitting it not quite as painful. She would step back a bit before stepping forward again her fist striking out like a bolt of chain lighting. As her fist came out she would spin her body so that right after the punch she would last out with a high spin kick..well high for someone like her.

Stepping back she would stand bouncing on the balls of her feet as she stared intently at the stake. Sure this was a nice place to get some exercise and practice the moves that her master had taught her but with nobody to actually face off against it seemed almost like it was just a routine, like dancing. I need to get some live combat training in. i'm sure I'm rather skilled but as it stands i'm not going to have any muscle memory nor am I going to be able to really put my reflexes to the test at all. She would sigh before she lashed out with another kick to the pole.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:00 pm

Tatsuya roamed the sparring grounds with a slow stroll as he enjoyed the sound fists and kicks hitting their target. He always liked visiting the grounds of the academy. He would watch several students trying to out do one another and that always brought a smile across his face. Though the real reason he would travel through there was to scout for any up and coming prospects that he might be able to entice into joining the 2nd Division. He always kept an open mind about the people he would scout, not caring how big or small they were as long as they had the right qualities.

As Tatsuya made his way through the grounds, out of the corner of his eye he noticed person, small in stature, though most people were small compared to him, skillfully striking a dummy. Tatsuya casually walked over to the small person. "Hello there." He pleasantly spoke up behind the now noticeably young looking female. "I'm Tatsuya Okibi. Maybe I can help you train," he cheerfully introduced himself and suggested to her.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:23 pm

As her foot hit the stake Miata would brace herself for what she was going to do next. As it hi she would shift her foot a bit so it was flat against the stake. As she did so she would push against it using it to propel herself away from the stake. As she was in the air she would tuck her legs in to flip her body back so she would actually flip int he air a few times before landing a small distance away form the stake. As she landed she would hear a voice from behind her.

turning her body instantly going into a defensive stance she would see that there was someone behind her. She would elt her body relax a bit as her limbs vanished under her cloak. As the man introduced himself she would respond politely. "I'm Miata...I would indeed like some help with training." she would leap back taking her defensive stance once more. "Please do not hold back"
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:52 pm

"Nice to meet you, Miata-san." He did a slight bow and took a defensive stance at the same time as her. "Heh. Now now, there is no need to go full out for a simple sparring match. Lets just enjoy ourselves." He smiled, thinking he didn't want to hurt her. He had no intentions of introducing himself as a high seated shinigami to Miata, at least not yet. He wasn't sure how she would react and didn't want any negative effects if she reacted the wrong way. The less they knew the better, seeing as most would probably get intimidated. He watched and waited for Miata to make the first move. "How about you lead off." He smiled. He was confident he could pull his punches and kicks, but he wanted to stay on the defensive none the less to see her technique.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:13 am

"Do not treat me like a child..." Miata would clench her fists a bit tighter at the man's seemingly lax attitude towards her. Did he think that because she was little that he would have to hold back against her so she would not get hurt? She would show him the error of that thinking. She would though take a deep breath calming herself as there was no good in being angry in this spar. After all even if he did not think her that strong he was still powerful.

She would press down on her left foot as she dashed forward throwing her body weight forward. Keeping her hands at her side she would seem was just going in for a tackling charge. At the last second though she would spin herself tot he left as her right foot lashed out aiming for his midsection. She would normally want to aim for the head but the height difference made that impossible.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:06 am

"Make no mistake Miata-san, it would simply serve no purpose for me to fight an academy student with full strength." He tried to choose his words carefully. Tatsuya didn't say a word as he waited for Miata to try and calm herself. Tatsuya watched Miata carefully as she charged forward and turned her body at the last second. Tatsuya used his large fist to block her small foot and pushed her back. He rushed forward and threw a punch at her face, stopping just before he would have connected and quickly pulling back. "You have good form." He complimented Miata.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 pm

He told her that it would serve him no purpose to fight all out against an academy student. She supposed that made sense but still it was not comforting thought that he was holding back especially when he blocked her kick so easily. She slid back as he pushed her way her fists clenching.

As he moved to punch her she would move to the outside of the punch to grasp his sleeve to use his own momentum to pull him to the ground. As she was much smaller than ehr was she was trying to use her agility and seal size to her advantage but that was nto working so well at the moment.

Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:24 pm

Tatsuya pulled his punch as best he could and was glad that Miata was able to move to the side. Tatsuya simply grinned when Miata grabbed his arm. He had dealt with plenty of fighters that mad him fight off balance. Tatsuya quickly threw his legs forward making himself fall back. Tatsuya aimed to sweep Miata from her feet as his legs went forward and searched for hers. Tatsuya would quickly turn to his stomach and push himself back up to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:20 am

As Tatsuya fell back Miata would feel herself being pulled forward. As she was though she would use the momentum from it to flip her legs up into the air dodging the leg sweep as she did. Pushing off from her hands she would flip back a small distance from her foe landing in a crouch as she looked him over. He was holding back on her...and not just a little her was holding back quite a bit. She would narrow her eyes as she lunged low at him low from the crouch. The lunge was aimed so she would hit him with most her force low and as such hopefully topple him.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:08 pm

Miata was at least nimble Tatsuya thought, using the momentum from his fall and flipping over on her feet. "Glad to see you are resourceful." Tatsuya tried to compliment her only to be ignored. "She doesn't think she is going to tackle me, does she?" Tatsuya thought as Miata charged at him and lowered herself. Tatsuya quickly shot forward and and turned back around to his right. He extended and dragged out his right leg along the ground to trip up Miata. He would then push off the ground and land a distance behind Miata whether she tripped or not.
Back to top Go down
Miata

Miata

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:45 pm

Miata fell forward as she felt her legs get kicked out from under her. She tried to use the momentum to roll and did manage to do so however instead oa neat roll that allowed her to get back up quickly she rolled a few times before stopping hard on her back. She got up slowly wincing a bit as she did. He was just so fast and strong...and he was still holding back. This was not fair! she would clench her fists taking a few deep breaths. She would take a defense stance as she waited to see what he would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakuda Comabtant (open)   Hakuda Comabtant (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hakuda Comabtant (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: The Sparring Grounds-
Jump to: