The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)

Go down 
+7
Ayame Ryouta
Shikuro
Akira
Stratus
Kazuhiko
Darkness
Kaiyo
11 posters
AuthorMessage

A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:16 pm

A Hollow's path is often short lived. In a world where Shinigami, Super Humans, and Quincy have supremacy, most of the weaker Hollow don't live past the first two hundred to three hundred years. They starve and die, or are killed by any of those listed above. Either way, they usually fall. However, there are some that surpass their brethren. That are able to scrape by until they are strong enough to defeat those who stand in their way. These are the Hollow chosen by fate to defy the power of their enemies and become strong enough to fight back. They do not follow the path of death that their slain brethren do. No, these Hollow follow a different path. Theirs is the Path of Blood.

Alright, this thread is open to: Shinigami, Super Humans, Bounts, Quincy, Hollow, and Arrancar... pretty much anyone, as it's about an invasion of Karakura town. The link to the IC Thread is below:

A Path of Blood

You can get the gist of it there, but I'll give the general information below as well.

Background: The Hollows have been unable to feed thanks to the constant interference of Shinigami and their allies, and it has driven almost all of them to the verge of madness. They've grown hungrier and hungrier, and finally snapped. Now, Garganta have opened all over Karakura Town, and an invasion of a massive scale is now occurring. Seireitei has announced that the Shinigami were in a state of emergency, and that all non-essential Soul Reapers needed for the protection of Soul Society were to report to Karakura Town to defend against the massive attack.

Spots Available: Although any character is eligible to join, there are only eight spots available, so that the IC Thread isn't overcrowded. Please apply soon. I'll open the IC Thread to posting for everyone as soon as we have at least five people. (I am not included in this count.)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:32 pm

Well given that i'm in charge of the main attack force, i'll go ahead and take myself and npc'd squad members to Karakura Smile
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Unless something changes in our fight Kaiyo, i will be in with Junko...
Back to top Go down
Kazuhiko

Kazuhiko

Male
Number of Posts : 262
Quote : War....war never changes....
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:15 pm

ok i'm in, seeing thats where I live. LOL
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm

Need more Hollows. Your friendly neighborhood slasher is happy to join in on the slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Akira

Akira

Male
Number of Posts : 105
Registration Date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:26 pm

O.o A crowd of hollows!? Akira is out for blood. Good thread to get back into the bount activity now that the other bounts are no shows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:30 pm

Alright, that meets the required minimum of five. Posting may begin in the IC Thread. Link is in the OP.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Oi Oi Anthony would love to join if he still can, this is his perfect setting O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:16 pm

You can join, AND you can go ahead and post, as the IC Thread has been opened to posting.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:16 pm

If you don't mind, I'd like to join as well, though not for the same reason as Kaiyo. Ryouta would be far more interested in the mass openings of the Garganta...and any unique Hollows that might show up. Hollows make excellent test subjects Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Amaya

Amaya

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Toturing innocent souls
Quote : Butterflies!
Registration Date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:09 am

Jacob well be there, just for the sheer fun of it all, and to help Anthony of course
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Bussiness Management
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
Registration Date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:41 pm

Not sure if this is still open to anyone but I would like to join.
Back to top Go down
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showuser=3366

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:50 pm

You're an Academy Student, right? I think you may be better suited for In A State of Emergency. However, if you truly wish to join, you can go ahead and make your opening post. Decide, though, on which one, as they are both connected.
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:56 am

Im in 2nd squad, and I would like to join this thread... any more room?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:22 pm

Really dood?!
Back to top Go down
Ezrachek Rayone

Ezrachek Rayone

Male
Number of Posts : 485
Job/Interests : Partner at Machinima
Quote : Show her that you're not that shy! (Fancy Footwork - Chromeo)
Registration Date : 2012-01-13

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:38 pm

What?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/DuckyX94
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)   A Path of Blood (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Path of Blood (Sign Ups)
Page 1 of 1