The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)

Go down 
+2
Darkness
Stratus
6 posters
AuthorMessage

In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) Empty
PostSubject: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:36 pm

IC Thread: In a State of Emergency

Following a massive Hollow invasion in Karakura Town, Seireitei is in a State of Emergency. Most of the Shinigami have left Soul Society to join the fight against the Hollow, but without the main bulk of the Soul Reapers, Soul Society is open to infiltration by its enemies. Enemies that gladly take the oppurtunity for attack on those left behind to protect Soul Society. In the wake of all of this madness, the Academy Students must be ushered to safety. However, before they can, they must pass through the Seireitei, where a small group of powerful Hollow. is making their way through Soul Society and killing any Shinigami that they come across. They are heading towards the Academy. The meeting of the two groups are inevitable.

So, this thread directly corresponds with A Path of Blood in an indirect way. It occurs while most of the Soul Reapers are away from Soul Society to fight off the massive invasion of Karakura Town. General Information is below.

Background: Soul Society has been left nearly vacant so that the Shinigami could fight off the massive Hollow invasion of Karakura Town. Taking advantage of this weakened state, a small group of powerful Hollow have invaded Seireitei to try and kill all of the Academy Students, so that the future of the Shinigami will look much bleaker. Without knowing their true goal, it is declared that all Academy Students will be moved to the safety of the Squad Barracks, directly crossing over the path the Hollow are taking. Therefore, a battle occurs, where the Shinigami must protect the Academy Students, since if they don't, the Gotei 13 has no future.

Open to:

Four to five Shinigami of any rank,

and

four to five Hollows of ranks two to six.

Posting will open up once three Hollow and three Shinigami are accepted. (My character is not included in this count.)
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:28 pm

You really should include yourself in that count as you are taking some part in it. Meh. I'm in Stratus rank 2. I'll rank up afterwords (or during)

Last edited by Stratus on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Im in with Kuroi... it will be after my solo series though...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Kuro will assist in this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm

I am going to include myself in the count, simply because that makes more sense. That means we just need two more Hollow characters to join, and we can get going.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 pm

I'd be willing to join in with Shikuro if there's still a need for another Shini o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:15 pm

That's fine, there's still room for one other Shinigami after you, as there was only a minimum of three.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Ishikawa

Satoshi Ishikawa

Male
Number of Posts : 69
Quote : "If they take the ship, they'll rape us to death, eat our flesh, and sew our skins into their clothing - and if we're very very lucky, they'll do it in that order."
Registration Date : 2010-11-13

PostSubject: Re: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:20 pm

I would but I'm only rank 1 Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:58 pm

That's all right. I'm officially lowering the requirement rank for Hollows to Rank 1, as I've created an NPC to lead the Infiltration. I just have to wait for it to be accepted. Espada No. 5, Nekrus Vularo...
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Bussiness Management
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
Registration Date : 2011-03-30

PostSubject: Re: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:57 pm

....I can fill that last spot Smile
Back to top Go down
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showuser=3366

PostSubject: Re: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:40 pm

The IC Thread is open to posting, since an NPC Espada, No. 5 Nekrus Vularo, will be leading the Hollow infiltration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)   In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In a State of Emergency (Sign Ups)
Page 1 of 1