The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Bio: Kazuto Youichi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuto

Male
Number of Posts : 1
Registration Date : 2009-06-07

Character Bio: Kazuto Youichi Empty
PostSubject: Character Bio: Kazuto Youichi   Character Bio: Kazuto Youichi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:54 am

Name: Kazuto Youichi

Height: 6"5
Weight: 180 llbs

Appearance: Kazuto's figure appears much like that of a dog.His mask is a jet black and blood red, it had no horns. Along his arms are jagged talons and his back is covered in a t hick bone. He walks on all fours and has deep green eyes.

Personality: Unpredictable. He's completly psychotic really. But i can't predict the actions of the psychotic. He loves fighting, killing, eating, screwing, really all the basic instincts.

History: During his life Kazuto had lead a normal life, he had friends and a family, one younger sister. He was the sporty type and was in various school teams. His cause of death was a car crash, he was driving back from University to see his familt when he had a head on collision with another car, Kazuto was the noly one who died in the crash. His soul wandered around in the real world being tormented by hollows as he watched his family, her grew angry and jealous of their lives, and how they had moved on without him, eventually he was turned into an angry bloodthirdty hollow fuelled by bitterness and rage. he wanders Hueco Mundo in search of power.

Each character gets 20 points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power: 6

Speed: 3

Intelligence: 3

Kidou mastery: 1

Fighting skill: 7

Rp sample:

Hey Kaz you cominn?, called one boy as he bounded past the dark haired boy, 'Nah i gotta get home i told you' Kazuto called up to him. The boy was tall and athletic, he had jet black hair which was short and spiky, along with his relatively cool rugged look were deep green eyes. Kazuto dodged sideways as a football flew past him, 'Hey! don't try an pull that one on me!' he chuckled, sprinting backwards at the boy who had kicked the ball, pretending to wrestle with him.

After a few minutes of male Brovado Kazuto jumps back up and re-arranges his shirt again ,'Like i said, i really gotta go' he jogged forwards and picked up his bag and jacket from the nearby wall, still running he called behind him ,'See ya next term'. Running round the corner Kazuto skids slightly with one hand on the ground, he keeps running wrestling around in his jacket pocket to fins his keys as he goes, finally jumping the small gate and opening his car, throwing his belongings on the seat next to him he starts the engine and reverses out the car park.

'Yeah mum, i'm nearly there, yes i am talking on my phone and driving at the same time....because you called me' the man laughed slightly as he overtook another car, 'okay i'll be there in about an hour, love you too'. The mans small blue car zooms past another car, ready to overtake the next lorry at the upcoming roundabout, he hangs up his phone and throws it down onto the seat next to him, looking back up at the road Kazuto's eyes widen as he swurves the stearing wheel to the right, black.

Kazuto sits up with a large intake of aair, he checks his body over for injuries, yelling at the chain attatched to his chest, 'What the hell?!' he screams, getting up quickly he looks around in horror, he walks slowly over to his car, crushing under two lorries and another car, the police sirens engluf the area around him. Getting closer he begins to jof then it turns to a full sprint towards himself. Trying to push aside the fireman cutting his limp lifeless body out of the car, his hands pass straight the the men, tears begin to stream down his face as he falls to his knees, his head lowered to the ground he cries.

The darkness surrounding him is overpowering; he sits each day, scowling down at the ones he used to love, planning each of their demise. He hides so the monsters can't find him, but they don't scare him he laughs at their feeble attempts of anger screaming and yelling at them, he's killed one of them before. Eventually his thoughts of lost ones and loves turn, twisting him into despair and anger, his personality forced into survival, he cares for nothing except himself, and causing pain. He began tormenting a family once, it took him a while but he maaged to be able to pick up items and he'd throw them and yell at them, screaming 'Die!, You haven't deserved this life!' each time deep down destroying himself over the fact he can only feel emotion from the suffering of others.

Last edited by Kazuto on Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Character Bio: Kazuto Youichi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Bio: Kazuto Youichi   Character Bio: Kazuto Youichi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:02 pm

Approved. Going to delete mine and your comment to avoid clutter.
Back to top Go down

Character Bio: Kazuto Youichi
Page 1 of 1