The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

System Change Modifications - Akira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akira

Akira

Male
Number of Posts : 105
Registration Date : 2009-08-18

System Change Modifications - Akira Empty
PostSubject: System Change Modifications - Akira   System Change Modifications - Akira I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:00 am

Going with the change on abilities Artemis mentioned for bounts/hollows/superhumans, I am just posting my second and third abilities for the staff's review.

Second ability: Sirenenlied (Siren Song) - An ability that makes use of Sirene's spirit power mixed with her voice. By singing, her voice travels into the opponent's brain through their ears and puts them into a temporary trance that messes with their perception and their reflexes. (It's like giving them an instant drunken state) The state can be extended if Sirene continuously sings, but she is unable to use other abilities simultaneously. The range of effectiveness of this ability is greatly reduced if she uses it in her sword core form, since she has no physical mouth in that state.

Third ability: Schlachtruf (War Cry) - The exact opposite of Sirenenlied, Schlachtruf uses Sirene's power and voice to effect Akira's brain in a positive way. Her voice triggers a reaction in his brain that lifts the natural limiters on his muscles, increasing his strength, speed, and reflexes. Overuse of this ability can cause damage in Akira's body that he needs to recover from (A liberty not always available if in the middle of a fight). Usable in core form, but the effect doesn't last as long.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

System Change Modifications - Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: System Change Modifications - Akira   System Change Modifications - Akira I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:57 am

I'm not sure how many mods have to approve, but I'll put my stamp on this for now. Not sure if others want a more definite number on the War cry ability.
Back to top Go down

System Change Modifications - Akira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Character Applications :: Applications Forum :: Bount Applications-
Jump to: