The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) Empty
PostSubject: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:58 am

They had traveled for quite awhile. It was then that Stratus remembered what he hated about this place. The eternal night was calming, but hard to tell time. Minutes, hours, days, they all melted together under the ebony sky. There was some benefit with traveling with the turtle shelled hollow; there weren't attacked by any hollow. He could feel some hollow on the edge of his senses. Their signals together was more than enough to frighten lesser creatures. He could just kill the bastard before they found Moldale. Just as that thought crossed his mind he noticed something stuck in one of the trees. The strange material of the tree wasn't much to see, but when he saw the spike lodged in it's trunk. Upon looking closer the shape looked very familiar.
"Damn, guess this wanker gets to live." he muttered. "Get over here." he motioned for the other hollow to stand close to him. Stratus took a moment to calm himself then the released a pulse of energy as strong as possible. Nothing happened. He looked around, and reached out with his sense again. He couldn't feel any hollows around them now. It was possible that he was wrong about the spike on the tree. The next instant there was a rumble from below. Stratus felt his feet sink into the sand. Before he could say a word he was pulled under the sands.

The trip down was of darkness and choking sand. In less than 10 seconds it was over and he had landed on hard stone. One more he was in the semi-dark tunnels of the upper forest. It was faint, but he could sense the familiar signal of Moldale up ahead. Stratus stood and dusted himself off. He looked around for his companion. He didn't see him, but figured he might have taken another path down. The one he had taken was barely large enough for him. The bigger hollow was probably nearby. He was sure he felt him. Moving forward he entered an open cavern. Along the walls were various tunnels of various sizes. Standing in one of the tunnel entrances was the short hollow Moldale.
"Well, well looks who's finally back!" he cackled. "And he brought a friend I see."
"Yeah I found him outside; figured he'd be of some use." Stratus snickered "If not, he'd make a decent meal."

Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:29 am

Tartarax was freaked out when stratus fell into the sand and vanished, but before he started digging in the sand after him he felt someone poke him on the side he turned to see a small hollow with a shell on his back. Before tartarax could ask the small hollow who he was it talked and said follow me as he guided tartarax to a part in the sand where he fell down to some odd caverns and followed the little hollow to an entrance of a cavern to see stratus greeting the little hollow"so this is where you guys hang out, ha its nice better than some of the places i sleep" tartarax said."so, yeah lets get this over with i need some sleep and its been along time since i have eaten" tartarax retorted waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:06 am

OOC: Will edit Rei/Roun's page later with his growth(level). Couldn't find a pic with the barbels.

Before another comment could be made there was a sound from one of the side tunnels. At first Stratus thought it would be Rei and Roun, but it couldn't be them. He could swear he heard footsteps. Stratus readied himself as a shape exited the black portal.

El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) RRoun

There was no mistaking signal he felt, but the appearance had changed slightly. Now the large two headed snake had feet and a tail. A single eye on each head and a huge mouth to match. Despite his best efforts Stratus took a step backwards looking at the creature before him. Rei noticed this and hissed in pleasure.
"He's grown a little since you left." Moldale mentioned as if it wasn't anything too impressive. "Should have seen him stumble about when those legs first grew!" he started to laugh.
"Quiet Moldale!" Rei barked, but the smaller hollow kept laughing. Stratus noted that even though the creature had changed and seemed more powerful, it didn't advance on the smaller hollow. Curiouser was the face even though Moldale stood before him he still only faintly felt his presence.
Roun's head snaked forward to examine Tartarax. "That squirt?" Rei said abruptly. "Looks and feels as weak as that loser!" he focused his eye on Stratus.

"Aye, he's weak, but that's how it is. We're weak so we seek strength." Moldale snorted back. His laughter finally ending. "If you plan to sleep kid, you're not going to last long." he said with a sigh. "Take a lesson from that lunkhead over there" He raised a stubby hand at Stratus "Get to training."

"You're too kind." Rei hissed. "Why let such a thing join us?" Roun shook his head at the comment. "Yes we could test him. Show his worth." Stratus only watched the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Tartarax was insulted by the weird snake like hollow, but curious at the same time, how two beings existed on one body confused him."so what the hell are you" he yelled to the 2 headed snakelike hollow"nevermind, lets fight im eager to get this over with"but before another word could be said tartarax quickly turned around and pointed his shell towards the snakelike hollow and released a barage of his spike like missiles at it. Tartarax did this to freak out the creature, because he noticed one fatal flaw on this creature its one eye on each head. SO he kept thinking of weak spots while he fired the spikes.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:34 pm

The larger creature isn't surprised by the sudden barrage. From it's mouths it releases a spray of yellow that hangs into the air. Moldale and Arawn jump away from the amber mist. The spikes dissolve quickly in the strange cloud and Rei chuckles.
"Yes, he didn't hesitate. Ruthless, but still weak!" The head dives low and around the acidic cloud, while the other hand moves from the opposite direction. Without moving it's body they had flanked the turtle hollow. The mighty jaws opened and latched onto the creature. The cave suddenly lit up as the body of the double headed hollow danced with electricity and engulfed the other creature. With a small jerk the heads tossed the turtle into the mist cloud.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Tartarax was surprised when his spikes dissolved in the mysterious amber cloud, but before he could say anything else the 2 headed hollow flanked him without moving its body and suddenly tartarax was shocked by it"ahhhhhhhhh, what the hell" tartarax yelled but before he could make a move tartarax was tossed into the amber mist.only one thought came to hhis mind as he was sailing to the mist and that was the same tactic he used to avoid the impalement from stratus. Tartarax withdrew into his shell and started to spin, using the speed of the spinning he slightly dodged the mist and made a 360 degree turn and started to hurdle to the snake like serpant.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

Both of the serpent's heads were biting into the ground. Their neck muscles tensed. From behind Tartarax the creature's body came flying through the mist. It's clawed feet hit the shell and slammed past the heads and into the opposite wall. The two heads released their grip on the stone floor. Rei spit the rocks from it's mouth.
"Well he's not a total idiot." it snickered "No, he didn't almost have us!" He shouted at Roun.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:36 pm

"hahahahaha'tartarax laughed as he regained his balance from hitting the wall"i almost had you" he said wipping a tear from his face."what is that crap you shot out, it dissolved my spikes" tartarax asked the 2 headed creature.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:54 pm

"That should be enough." Moldale spoke from the corner of the cavern. "If this goes any further you might bring the whole place crashing down on top of us." He kicked pieces of rock that now littered the floor. The hit on the wall had loosened pieces of the ceiling. Stratus dispelled the green armor covering his body.
"The lad can stay if he wants. I say he has potential." The short hollow continued. "Nothing wrong with another pair of hands."
Rei snorted while Roun nodded it's head. "Do as you wish. Just don't cross me shrimp." he hissed before stomping away back into the tunnel he entered from. Stratus clicked his tongue, he had expected Rei to really wipe the floor with the other hollow. Moldale and the hollow's dense shell had saved him from being killed. In any case he couldn't deny the short hollow's logic. More allies couldn't hurt, but if he was too weak he would fall to the dust. Or perhaps prove to be a liability to the rest of the group. Only time would tell. The show was over it was best he take a rest. Wandering through the desert sands had made him quite tired. With a sigh he exited the chamber through one of the side tunnels as well. Only the turtle and the small hollow were left.
"Well I guess they agree for now. Don't make me regret my words kid." Moldale stated. The spikes on his hand elongated making a massive claw. He waved the large claw menacingly at the shelled beast. "I hate to make mistakes, but it's easy to rectify them." The claws retracted and looked at the creature. "Take your pick of a cave, just be wary of the deeper levels. Go too far and you'll meet up with creatures that are less than friendly."
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:37 pm

"ok thanks for letting me stay, im gonna just sleep in here"tartarax said as he started digging."so stratus wanna go hunting for some shinigami later" he said as he contiued to dig a nice hole for him to sleep in."i have another question before i go to sleep, what is that snake guys problem" tartarax mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 pm

There was no response from the adjacent cave. "Rei doens't like anyone, not even men. More like he tolerates my existence." Moldale chuckled at the comment.
"Lad take a word from me; don't go looking for shinigami." The smaller hollow dusted some rock off him "I don't care how strong you get to be, avoid them. You get to too popular with them, they'll send the heavy hitters against ya." He snickered. "I've seen many hollow start a one man war against those bastard only to die like dogs." He eyed the larger creature. "If you start trouble with them, you're on your own."
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 pm

"ok then ill let them be for now, but what should i do in the meantime" tartarax sighed."theres just so much anger i have for those shinigami dont know why, but ever since i came into being i hated them" tartarax said to the little hollow, as he continued to dig.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Moldale only shrugged. "Hate them all you want, but none of them here to find. If you're hungry there are plenty of small fry to feed off of. " He gestured at the ceiling but he meant the desert sands above. "If you got the energy you can train yourself and get better. Your current level of skill isn't horrible, but there's alot of room for improvement." The bone plates on his back expanded further up his arm, and then retreated. "Don't be satisfied with just that level of ability, Rei wasn't taking things seriously. Even if you weren't either it's doubtful you would have walked about unscathed." The short hollow suddenly glided across the floor to stand before Tartarax. He raised his foot to show the shells on his feet much like ice skates. "Apply you power properly and give yourself an advantage." One more he shrugged and waved his arm. "Well that's enough out of me, you sleep. I'm going to run afew errands. Remember what I said." With that Moldale shuffled out the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)   El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

El Asilo II (Archfiend + ???)
Page 1 of 1