The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

El Asilo (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

El Asilo (solo) Empty
PostSubject: El Asilo (solo)   El Asilo (solo) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 4:34 am

As they trekked across the desert Stratus began to ask himself what to make of the situation. His mind replayed the conversation

Several hours ago

"Hueco Mundo?" Stratus asked. He hadn't heard of such place. He wasn't good at geography.
The short hollow chuckled "Yes, his land of vast sands is home to all hollow." he kicked the sands with his stubby clawed toes.
"Some home" Stratus muttered, didn't feel exactly welcoming.
"Ya it's a real gem." the was no masking the sarcasm in his voice "I know I wasn't born here, but something about this place just 'fits'.There's a connection, don't know why." he looks up a the empty looking sky. "Anyway, we best be moving."
"Moving where?" Stratus hated to ask so many questions, but he hated being bossed around even more "You said I'm qualified, but didn't tell me for what. And I don't remember agreeing to go with you!" The smaller hollow's face looks at him indifferently and digs his spike claw into his ear.
"Well kido you can stay out here, but I'll promise you the next thing that come along won't be nice enough to talk to you. And seeing as you're new here you don't know where anything is, but I guess you'll manage some how." he starts to waddle away. Stratus feels the heat of embarassment. He's right, he really has no choice in the matter.
"Wait!" he quickly ran up behind the short hollow. "Maybe I should consider what you have to offer, before saying no."
"Good lad, now let's get moving."

Back in the present

And move they did. It felt like they had been traveling for days. Time seemed to slip by, and the short hollow didn't say much else after that. The silence of the trip was just as annoying for Stratus. He wasn't even sure what direction they were traveling in, the moon hung motionless in the sky. Finally he broke the silence.
"So do you got a name or do I just call you 'Hey'.?" he asked. He hoped to annoy the short hollow, venting was the only thing he could do at the moment. The hollow didn't turn around nor slow down. They continued in silence. Being ignored made him more angry, he wondered if he should forget his offer and just pounce on him.
"Moldale" said the small hollow "Should work on your temper kido, sending out some serious vibes there." He spins and place and with speed unimagined of his size he jumps at Stratus knocking him to the ground. Sitting atop his chest he presses his claws against his neck. Too shocked by the motion Stratus just stares blankly at him "I'm nicer than most, where we're going they'll liable to rip you a new one without a second thought. Think before you act, and you live longer." He hopped off his chest and continued walking. Stratus lay there for a moment then got up and dusted himself off. The walked in silence once more.
"But if you take too long to think, you won't live that long." Stratus finally said. Moldale didn't stop, but Stratus was sure he heard him stifle a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Stratus

Stratus

Male
Number of Posts : 519
Job/Interests : Bikini inspector
Quote : Is this thing on?
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

El Asilo (solo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: El Asilo (solo)   El Asilo (solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:20 am

They came to a stop not far from where they had talked. Moldale walked over to the tree like growth. It looked just like all the other trees he'd seen; brittle and unalive.
"We're here." he finally spoke and walked a circle around the tree several times. Stratus looked around. There wasn't anything that made this spot different from the many other trees or the vast stretch of sand.
"Here?" Was all he could say in utter disbelief. He could feel his anger welling up again, but quickly quieted it down. He knew Moldale could best him in his current condition. Which brought the question what did he need him for? He sighed knowing he wouldn't get any answers even it he asked. He looked up from his thoughts to see Moldale standing in one spot and looking somewhat impatient. "Hurry up." The urge to pounce on him rose once more, but he humored the short hollow and moved to stand beside him. "Okay now what?" The shorter hollow looked up at him in what could be called a grin. "Might want to hold your breath a wee bit." Moldale bent over, which to Stratus seemed impossible, but then kept getting shorter. It was too late that he realized that Moldale was sinking into the sand until only his rocky back was barely visible. In less than a second he was gone, and Stratus stood alone. The confusion didn't get to last long as Stratus felt the sand give out from beneath him and he fell, the sand swallowing him

Even though he was told to hold he breath he wasted some of it screaming and trying to stop his decent. The darkness and sand consumed him, as he slid downward. His breath became short, he was being smothered. He wondered how long he had before his air gave out. When suddenly the sand stopped and he felt himself falling instead of sinking. But before he could scream anew his body hit solid ground. The impact knocked the wind out of him. He lay there sprawled on the rock gasping for air. It was not as dark as before, he was sitting in some type of cavern the walls slightly luminescent. Not too far from where he lay was Moldale scratching at a wall with his claws.
"What took ya so long?" he asked.
Stratus was happy to have air and solid ground to be too angry, but he did have questions.
"Where are we?" he said between gasps for air. He looked upward but couldn't see the ceiling to the cavern, just blackness.
"We're below the desert and but not quite near the Menos' Forest." He saw the blank expression on Stratus' face and sighed. "Huge hollow that eat anything that moves and destroy everything else. Nasty things, avoid them at all cost." Stratus tried to open his senses to any signals, but he could only feel very faint ones and they were far away. "This place is closer to the surface than it is to the forest, so it's safe from both sides so to speak." Stratus sat up and looked about the cavern, his eyes had gotten better adjusted to the low light. He noted there were several tunnels along walls.
"Isn't is dangerous to be here?" he asked. He had to admit it was an interesting idea to hide in a dangerous place to avoid further danger.
"Only a foolish mouse would hide itself on a cat's collar, but only the wisest of cats would think to look." He spoke "Those menos are as smart as I am short. They won't look here." he pauses "But there are scarier things in the forest, they might come, but there are bigger fish to catch than us." Stratus stands and starts to walk about the cavern, peering down a tunnel here and there.
"So this is your hideout, where do all these tunnels lead?"
"Some lead deeper down, others lead back up. I made some em, it be like a maze and ya might end up somewhere you rather not be." Stratus took heed of the warning and chose to not explore the tunnels too far.
"Okay, so now what?" obviously he wished to get down to business since this seemed to be their destination.
"Well I'll explain things once Rei and Roun get here. Won't be long I'm sure." Moldale sat himself on a rock half his size. "I do have a question for you. What's with your hand?" he gestured at Stratus'.
It had been awhile since he thought about it, but Stratus still had his arm tucked against his body like it was in a sling.
"Oh I injured myself before coming here." he stated wiggling his elbow abit. The short hollow started to chuckle from his perch atop the rock.
"You're really new to this aren't ya kid? Take look at your arm." he continued to chuckle as Stratus looked down at his limb. The burns on his body were gone.
"WHAT THE HELL!?" Stratus nearly fell backwards in shock. Moldale stopped chuckling
"We hollow are quick healers, may take abit of time, but we can bounce back pretty well." While it was good news it wasn't what had shocked him. The burnt and crisp hand was now fully restored, and there was not pain. What has surprised him was the face his arm which was covered in slime to hold in place was not encased in green crystal.
Back to top Go down

El Asilo (solo)
Page 1 of 1