The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) Empty
PostSubject: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:10 pm

Kuro strolled down the streets of Karakura Town, having shaken off his squad members whom he had been training extensively for the past few weeks. The new members were improving fast, but their desire to continue their training was more than the laid back Kuro could stand. He understood how they felt. He had trained in the same obsessive manner before he was captain. But training others day in and day out was getting tiresome. He had slunk away through the senkaimon to take a break for the day in the living world. The sun was shining, the air was nice, and Kuro wondered how he should spend his time with this shortly lived freedom before heading back to his duties.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:41 pm

Tatsuya entered Karakura Town through the Senkaimon to investigate its unscheduled use earlier in the day. It was only by chance that he found out about it. He was visiting some friends in the 12th squad when they detected it and rather than make a big deal out of nothing Tatsuya decided to investigate it personally. He just had them locate the destination and relay the information. Tatsuya quickly hoped onto a nearby building to get a better vantage point of the area and see if he could get any decent reiatsu detection.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:54 pm

Kuro thought he could detect a faint reiatsu signature as he walked through the streets. It quickly dispersed, making him believe that it was a hollow or shinigami arriving and hiding their presence. Kuro quickly took a deep breath and lowered his own reiatsu to try and not stand out as much. Quickening his pace, he ventured further away from the origin of the signature, heading towards the Karakura High School thinking he could hide out there.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Just as Tatsuya caught a hint of reiatsu, it disappeared before he could get an accurate reading. It was bad enough almost everyone in this town had traces of reiatsu, now he had to find someone that was intentionally hiding. Unsure whether or not it was a hollow, he decided to play it safe and patrol the town, starting with the high school, where there were plenty of unsuspecting and potentially savory meals for hollows. If that was what it was.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male
Number of Posts : 131
Job/Interests : Freezing over my enemies
Quote : Freeze in my presence
Registration Date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:58 pm

Isaac was wandering around the outskirts of a town called karakura, he was going to walk to the town but he was weary of all the reiatsu people possesed in this town. Something else caught his attention, it was a reiatsu hes never sensed but before isaac could lock on to it, it suddenly vanished."i wonder what that was, Dalrag do you know?" Isaac asked his doll."I dont know isaac but we should check this out"Dalrag said. Isaac walked into this town searching for the odd reaiatsu he sensed. To lure out whatever had the power, he let his own reiatsu out not hiding it at all.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:53 pm

As Kuro was approaching the school, he realized that he was not thinking things through. I must have been more bored than I thought. he thought to himself. He had come with no plan, no prior preparation, not even a gigai to blend into the crowds with. Perhaps the school could wait until another day to be used as a hiding place. Kuro turned and headed back into the busy streets of the town.

As he was trying to think of another place he could hide out, he sensed a puzzling reiatsu in the nearby area. It was strange because it was ghostly and hard to get a good sense on it. (ooc: Shinigami can't normally sense bount Reiatsu) Probably the only reason Kuro could feel it at all was because the being it belonged to was trying to draw attention to itself, exactly the opposite of Kuro. He was intrigued anyway. Investigating a mysterious new reiatsu seemed like a nice way to spend his day of hooky. Making sure to keep his reiatsu low, Kuro started dashing in the direction of the mysterious power.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:10 pm

Isaac was wandering the town for about 2 minutes noticing the changes of technology over the years of his long life, but before he could think about this stange new things he was interuppted by Dalrag"so what are you thinking of so intently". "its none of youre business dalrag just keep youre senses sharp i wanna know what kind of reiatsu that was" Isaac said, as he kept wandering the strange new town waiting for something to respond to his reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Junko was patroling, her usual job, She had gotten a report on her cell about unauthorized use of a senkaimon, but she had also gotten a report about the shinigami who had come to investigate.

She had sensed neither of them enter, but she had however gotten thrown into a school. Police had thrown her in the main office, and she had nothing to get out of it. And so, she was sitting in a Theory of Knowledge class, listening to an elderly teacher drone.

Junko perked up as people started leaving, and Junko got up and walked out. Taking a book and a fairly standard black backpack. She was wearing a Grey long sleeve under a black button up shirt, which wasn't buttoned up at all, Leaving the sleeves exposed of the grey shirt. She was wearing Cargo Pants, tan, but she liked having pockets.

She made her way to the roof, she wasn't hungry, and she wanted to stop supressing her Spiritual pressure, which was nessicary in the classroom. She felt another being but... It was human ghostly and strange though, which meant while it was abit above average, she didn't really care much for investigating it...

Junko suddenly saw a dashing figure through the crowds, It was far off. Junko dug into her back pocket, pulling out a soul candy, swallowing quickly, her soul form bursting out of her Gigai. Junko's armor was on and full, her apparent age of 18 was showing, her curves and slender body was shown off.

Junko hopped the high fence, the reiastu she was excerting was apparent, and she fell a few stories to the ground, Junko used shunpo to slow her decent, smoke rising from her fall to the ground.

She started chasing the movement that she saw on foot...
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Just as Tatsuya closed in on the high school, he felt a surge of shinigami reiatsu. That however was not what was worrying him, it was the ghostly reiatsu he felt off in the distance. Though it didn't quiet feel like it was lethal, it did feel unnatural. He quickly landed on the school grounds, missing the nearby shinigami by mere seconds. He noticed the shinigami was going towards the unnatural reiatsu, so he headed in the same direction, keeping his reiatsu suppressed while moving as quickly as possible behind the unknown shinigami. He wondered if the vanished reiatsu he felt earlier belonged to someone heading in the same direction. Today was turning into a very eventful experience.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Kuro felt that he was very close to the source of the strange reiatsu. Leaping onto a building, he started to scan the sight below. It didn't take him long to pinpoint the source: a foreign looking man wandering around the town who seemed to be occasionally talking to himself. He didn't seem to be an arrancar, but his reiatsu didn't feel exactly like a quincy or human's either. Kuro wanted to know more, but he wasn't interested in letting his guard down. He kept his distance, watching from the rooftops waiting to see if there would be any further development.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Isaac was tired of walking the town aimlessly so he decide to stop at a hotdog stand and get something to eat, but as he was about to order he felt a surge in that odd reiatsu."you gonna order somethin buddy, or are you gonna stand there and waist my time" the hotdog salsemen asked."nevermind, i just remembered i dont have any money" isaac said to the man still not loosing the focus of the odd reiatsu. Isaac walked away to an alley way to wait to for the odd thing giving off this reiatsu."So are you going to use me in this city, Isaac" Dalrag asked in his usual stern tone. Isaac ignored Dalrags question."Are you going to answer me". Isaac continued to ingnore him, he was still focused on the odd reiatsu. Isaac sat in the alleyway waiting.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:52 pm

Junko finally caught up to the man, a teenager running around in armor raised a few eyebrows to those who could see her. Junko saw the white clad figure go to the roof tops, and Junko took a fire escape to the top, jumping a few roofs to get to him, He wore the captain's haori of 2nd squad. Despite it, she didn't believe it, while junko hasnt seen the captain before, she would imagine him to be abit sneakier.

Junko's soles made contact after a leap to his rooftop, she hadn't supressed her reiatsu, but it wasn't that strong to begin with, so perhaps it was not noticed.

Junko closed within a distance of 20 feet, she stood at attention, and said, "Hello Taicho"
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Tatsuya watched as the source of the shinigami's reiatsu came into his view as she climbed her way up the fire escape; a slender young female clad in armor. Tatsuya remembered hearing of a certain female cutting through the ranks of the 11th division and didn't think he would meet her under such circumstances. Rather then take the fire escape, he simply jumped onto the roof top landing ever so silently behind the female; a testament to Captain Kuro's training. Once he saw his captain's haori he immediately understood the basis of the unscheduled use of the Senkaimon. "Shhh, you should be a little more quiet, Miss." He whispered to the small female after closing the distance between them. "Hello, Captain Kuro. What have you stumbled upon?" He stated softly.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Kuro turned after being addressed by the two other shinigami and sensing their approach. He shrugged his shoulders in a carefree style figuring that his jig was up. He'd been found out. But he felt that now wasn't the time for such thoughts. He nodded towards both of them, answering Tatsuya in a quiet voice that would not carry down to the street.

"I'm not sure. He seems human, but something's off about his reiatsu. My only guess, though it's merely speculation based on what I've read in books and reports, is that he's one of the beings known as bounts. I was observing him, but he doesn't seem to be doing anything out of the ordinary other than flaunting his reiatsu. I'm going to approach him and see if there's anything he specifically wants."

Not waiting to hear if Tatsuya and the female shinigami agreed with his plans, Kuro used shunpo to move in a flash down into the alley in front of the being with the strange reiatsu.

"Greetings sir. Is there any specific reason that you're flaring your reiatsu for such an abnormal length of time with no enemies around?"
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:40 pm

"HOLY CRAP" Isaac shouted as a strange man in a white haori suddenly appeared in front of him."what is it isaac"dalrag asked. "who are you, are you the one with that strange reiatsu"Isaac demanded."I wont tell you anything until i know what or who you are"Isaac said."release me isaac i can pound the answer out of him"Dalrag said."this is the ony time ill be swayed by youre words dalrag"isaac said to dalrag. Isaac shouted suddenly ""Zeige Dich, Dalrag". Isaacs bracelets shined and disapeared then suddenly his 3 story doll Dalrag apeared right behind the man.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:00 am

Junko heard someone behind her before anything, which was a problem in itself...

The fact that she hadn't felt him or heard him made her assume the worse. She drew her sword, the broadsword coming out of her sheath as she lowered her weight and spun to her right, her sword coming around and attempting to swing at her shoulder height.

She caught sight of the man and jumped back as she turned, which ended the slash's range just before the man's clothes. She just held herself ready to fight, but she lowered her guard as the captain and the man talked. She didn't figure that he would have any lackies around.

"Heres a tip, do not sneak up on me, or i will not pull my swing..." Junko snarled this at the tall man, she hated being looked down upon, and hated being snuck up on.

She was about to sheathe her sword, when a 3 story rock sprung up she kind of just stared at it, she hated being looked down upon, and the captain was right next to it.

"Uhh, thats not your captain's fault is it?" Junko asked kind of lamely, not sure what to do...
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:25 am

Tatsuya wasn't surprised when he was attacked by the young female, after all he did sneak up behind her. He was glad that she was able to pull her swing away from him. "I'll keep that in mind, Miss." He replied to her statement. "A Bount?!" He surprisingly stated. He had heard about them in the academy but never thought he would come across one. Before he could say anything else the captain flashed stepped over to the bount leaving him and the female behind. He walked over to the edge of the rooftop and stared down at the two. Before he knew it he was staring at the back of what he guessed was the bount's doll. "Whoa, that is one big rock." He stated out loud before hearing the females question. "Nah, that guy just got a little too excited." Tatsuya chuckled after his reply. "No sense letting him have all the fun. Let's go." He stated before using shunpo and appearing right behind Captain Kuro, keeping watch of the doll in case it decided to attack. "Your orders, Captain?" He asked while keeping his left hand on the sheath of his zanpakuto and his right hand on it's hilt, ready to draw as soon as the order is given or the doll attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:54 am

Kuro sighed at the chaos that was threatening to unfold. The doll was of an impressive size, but he felt that getting overly violent was unnecessary. Turning to face the doll, he took a step forward and let his reiatsu surge out unabated. Focusing this power, he folded his hands and began to chant.

"Walls of iron sand, a priestly pagoda, glowing ironclad fireflies. Standing upright, silent to the end. Bakudo #75: Gochūtekkan!"

Five orbs of light leaving shining trails of energy behind them flew from within Kuro's grasp. He raised his clasped hands over his head, then immediately hunched over and brought them down to the ground. The lights followed his hands and sank into the ground at Kuro's feet. Immediately, a bright light began to shine in the sky over the doll and five large pillars connected to each other by chains rained out of the light. The pillars headed for the doll's head and each of its limbs to push it down to the ground and pin it in place. Kuro turned back to the bount, for he now knew that's what the man was, and spoke as calmly as if the doll had never posed any threat.

"There's no need to be so hasty. You make a reasonable request. I am Kuro Akarui, the captain of the gotei 13's second squad. I am a shinigami. Can I expect you to return my favor and give us your name now?"
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:08 am

Isaac was freaked out when he saw dalrag brought to the ground so easily, but he kept his calm and deciced to adress the man named kuro."The names Isaac, Isaac kennedy but before i tell you anything else what the hell is a shinigami all i know of is those beasts with holes in their bodies". Isaac said but before he could say anything else dalrag interupted"Isaac can you please recall me this position is very uncomfotable". Isaac snapped his fingers making dalrag vanish suddenly from under the pillars and reforming onto his wrists as his usual form as two stonelike bracelets."sorry about that reaction ive never met someone else with this kind of reiatsu, but now can you answer my question". Isaac finished.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:55 am

Kuro let a grin come to his face in response to the funny relationship between the bount and his doll. The situation was becoming more of what he preferred; one of less violence and more sensible talking.

"We shinigami are sorts of guides you might say. We help dead souls to reach the soul society and-..."

Kuro was broken off in mid-sentence as a wave of malicious reiatsu swept over the whole town. A large rip appeared in the sky, slowly tearing its way down to the ground in the park. From behind the torn void, three enormous hollows slowly stomped their way out into the park's clearing. They stood looking around, seeming to be looking for something. Kuro's smile vanished, replaced by a look of furious realization. He began to mutter to himself, thinking the events through out loud to nobody in particular.

"I was careless...Kennedy-san's excessive flaring of his reiatsu, plus the surge I let loose when I focused my kido...it's caught the hollows' attention."

As Kuro sorted through the happenings, droves of additional hollows began to swarm out of the rip made by the three menos, attracted by the same increase in spiritual activity as the giants. Kuro immediately grabbed his zanpakuto from within his robes and let all his carelessness go as he got ready to fight seriously.

"We have to protect the people and souls! I'll deal with taking out the menos first while you three start on the regulars. Watch each others' backs and make sure you don't die."

Kuro let loose his reiatsu again and began to shunpo into the air, heading for the menos in the park.

ooc: lol, I thought of a way to make this thread more interesting for everybody since all talk is boring and a fight between a rank 9 and a rank 0 is out of the question. Wink
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:15 pm

As Tatsuya waited for his next order, he felt the rise in Captain Kuro's reiatsu. He removed his right hand away from his sword's hilt and took two steps back while maintaining watch over the bount and having a slight smirk across his face. It wasn't everyday that he saw this side of Captain Kuro. His head quickly turned towards his captain when he heard the captain's choice of kido. "Gochūtekkan?!" He shockingly thought as he watched five pillars drop on the doll, slamming it to the ground in what looked like an uncomfortable position. "I think Captain overdid it just a bit." Tatsuya thought to himself with a surprised look over his face. Not one to question his captain's actions, he simply stood by the captain, periodically turning to check on the doll as Captain Kuro conversed with the bount. He listened to Isaac introduce himself and answer to his actions, before his doll spoke from behind Tatsuya causing a mixed reaction of surprise and interest. "Wow, It talks too?!" He stated out loud as he walked closer to the immobilized doll before it vanished back to Isaac's wrists. "Almost like a zanpakuto." He thought before feeling an evil reiatsu in the air. He looked at the sky towards a large tear that was forming. "Menos Grande!!" He shockingly stated as the three gillian exited the rip into the city. This was the first time he had encountered a menos. He was happy that the captain was here as he listened to the reason why they appeared. Not long after the captain's explanation did more hollows begin to appear. "Heh, At least you won't get to have all the fun, Captain." He stated after listening to the orders, before Captain Kuro flash stepped to the menos. "So who wants to lead off?" He said jokingly at his two companions before flash stepping towards the nearest hollow and easily slashing right through it.
Back to top Go down
Helado

Helado

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:27 pm

"lets go Zeige Dich, Dalrag" isaac shouted as his doll appeared and ran at the first hollow it saw."finally some action" dalrag said as he grabbed the hollow and tore it into 2 pieces. As isaac was about to run to dalrag, a hollow jumped in between him."hahaha stupid human im gonna..."but before it could finish isaac punched through its mask, as he pulled his hand out of its face isaac said"you think i cant handle myself" he said to the hollow as it dissapeared."so you didnt need me to help" dalrag said as he grabbed another hollow and ripped it in two. Isaac ran to dalrag and climbed up to his shoulder to see what the shinigami were doing. Isaac stared in amazement at the size of thes creatures that the captain called Menos.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:58 pm

((Aye you skipped me, I Mad bro...))

Junko just watched the exchange between the Shinigami and the the bount from the rooftop. Junko saw a tear form in the sky as they interacted, Junko still had her zanpaktou drawn it dangled from her slender hand, it traveled down, its point buried in the concrete edge of the building. A hollow launched itself at her, and it found its mask piereced by a readied sword.

She felt the horrible reiatsu flood over her, but she knew that feel, she had faced one before, and had no option but to run, but now she felt much more confident. She felt her self quake, but her new self would destroy such a monster. And so, ignorant to the captains orders.

She took off in shunpo, her sword trailing behind her, she slashed at the feet of the Menos, blood spewed out, but it was but a pinprick. Junko she would need abit more firepower. Literally.

Junko readied herself Grasping her sword with both hands as the Menos backed away from her. Preparing a cero it stood, towering over Junko, while she spoke, "Honoo, Fenikkusu no Tenshi" Junko felt her armor expand abit, the fuller platemail now covered her body, and she stabbed into the Menos, flying upward via her massive wings, her flames spitting into the menos' body, until she flew half way up... until that thingr eleased the cero, which bore down on her for a near certain hit...
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:44 pm

Kuro was standing in the air a small distance from the three menos at the time that Junko began her assault on them. He had been thinking about the best way to handle them when she intervened. As her attacks continued to damage and annoy the hollow, he saw it charging a cero aimed in her direction. She continued to attack it regardless until she was too close to evade the cero now fully charged and prepared to fire.

Why don't they ever listen? Kuro thought as he spanned the distance between Junko and himself with a lightning fast shunpo, putting himself between her and the giant hollow's attack. Gripping his zanpakuto tightly, he pulled his arm back and cried, "Concentrate, Seishou-Seijin!"

Kuro's small blade flashed with a bright gold light and transformed into his shikai gauntlet, its palm stone shining brightly with Kuro's compressed energy. Thrusting his arm forward, he fired a stream of energy from his palm directly at the hollow's mouth, meeting its cero midway. The clashing blasts exploded with a fury that pushed Kuro down to the ground, landing heavily on one knee. He picked himself back up and shunpoed again into the air with a look of fury on his face. Before, he'd been considering just wounding the menos and scaring them back to Hueco Mundo. But now that they had dared to attack his comrades, he was out for blood. He held out his arm horizontally and fashioned a blade of energy extending from his hand. He built on this blade until it was at least four times the length of his own height. Raising this makeshift weapon above his head, he shot through the air at the injured Menos and brought his blade down, splitting it down the middle all the way to its feet. He turned to the other two and slowly dissolved his blade as he prepared his next attack.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:58 pm

Just as Tatsuya cut through his first hollow he noticed the female completely disregard his captain's orders and charge directly towards the menos. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Tatsuya yelled out to the female as he tried to catch her only to get cut off by a group of three hollows. Tatsuya raised the sword in his right hand as one of the hollows charged forward with an extended claw, clashing together. "Out of my way." He commanded as he threw a left cross right through the hollow's face. As he disposed of the hollow he immediately charged at the next closest one and used his long sword to cut it's head right off. He quickly extended his pointer finger from his left hand as he held out his arm behind him. "Hado no 4 - Byakurai." He shouted, turning his head around at the last second to see the hollow behind him getting bisected. When he cleared the group of hollows, he turned his attention back to the female, who was now in the direct path of a cero. He didn't have any time to react, unlike his captain who had intercepted the attack. "Captain." He shouted as he watched him get forced to the ground, only to see him get back up quickly dispatch the menos. Tatsuya quickly spotted a hollow attacking the female from behind. "HEY!" He shouted, getting the hollow's attention as he flash stepped to it and impaling it through the gut with his sword and then continued to punch it, lodging his left hand in it's face. "Hado no 5 - Fireball." He yelled causing it's head to explode, dislodging his hand. He looked towards Captain Kuro, who was looking their way, and then back to the female. "He may not be your captain, but when there are no superiors from your squad around, his orders are absolute. Remember that before doing something stupid like that again." Tatsuya stated to the female.

Last edited by DarkMaster on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)   Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Day, Another Lazy Escape (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next