The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Old School Learning - The Meeting (Solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

Old School Learning - The Meeting (Solo) Empty
PostSubject: Old School Learning - The Meeting (Solo)   Old School Learning - The Meeting (Solo) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 am

Tatsuya had taken his day off to go to the open field at the academy where shunpo was practiced. The field was big, about 6 acres, more than enough room to practice comfortably for a number of students at once. Though because it was a weekend no one seemed to be around. This pleased him, he preferred to practice with as little people around as possible. He still wanted to be faster, but he had to concentrate too much when performing shunpo. He needed it to become second nature, but he also needed to increase the speed in which he moved. In all honesty he had no real idea how to work on the second problem. He tried not to worry about it, he figured it would come in due time.

He warmed up and stretched before setting up to begin racing across the field. Concentrating his reiatsu through his legs to the soles of his feet he quickly disappeared and then reappeared in close to the center of the field. It took less then a second to perform the same action before he disappeared and reappeared closer to the other end of the field, once again only for a second before he wound up at the end of the field. It took him three consecutive flash steps to go from one end of the field to the other and he was already a bit winded. Just as he was getting ready to head back he heard the clearing of someone's throat behind him. He quickly turned around to look at an elderly man sitting on a stump. "Ah, forgive me for interrupting you training young man. Please, don't let me bother you." The old man stated with a grin before letting out a cough. "Are you going to be okay, Sir?" Tatsuya concernedly asked. "Oh yes, it's nothing to be concerned about. Please go on with your training." The old man replied pleasantly while pounding his chest. "Alright, I'll be back in a moment." Said Tatsuya with a faux smirk across his face.

He made his way back to the beginning of the field with the same number of flash steps as before and once again he was out of breath. Preparing to return back to the other end, he once again heard the clearing of someone's throat behind him. Turning around he spotted the same man that was on the stump. "Three steps to get back over here. Well I guess it's a start." The old man smiled while walking at a tortoise's pace towards Tatsuya with a cane leading the way. Even though he was not one to underestimate someones abilities, it was still hard to believe that the old man can move so fast considering his current pace. He didn't even see him pass. "Well, aren't you going to say anything?" The old man asked. "I'm sorry sir, it's just I'm stunned at your speed." Tatsuya replied from his daze. "How did you get so fast?" He asked. "With these, young man." The old man states while holding up leg weights. "Catch." He tossed them to Tatsuya. He could only grunt as he was pulled to the ground while catching the weights. "These things weigh a ton. You beat me while carrying these?!" He stated in shock as the old man smiled. "Go ahead, put them on. I'll see you next weekend." The old man stated before quickly disappearing. "Wait, Old Man, I didn't get your name." Tatsuya stated hoping the man would come back. He put on the weights and immediately had trouble even walking. "This is insane!"
Back to top Go down

Old School Learning - The Meeting (Solo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: November 2015 Reset :: Soul Society :: Shinigami Academy :: Hohou (Shunpo or Flash Step)-
Jump to: