The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shell of a Time (Archfiend07)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

Shell of a Time (Archfiend07) Empty
PostSubject: Shell of a Time (Archfiend07)   Shell of a Time (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:50 pm

It had been a while since Kaoseu had taken an assignment. He'd been too busy to be able, trying to manage his squad. Now, however, he felt he needed it. So, he'd taken one he'd had before; a quick patrol of Karakura, sure to be full of something to do or something to fight. He gathered his things and headed off, being sure he already had a Gigai waiting for him on the other side. He nodded to the guards and prep squad at the Senkaimon and walked through. He was in a forest-type setting, at the time, so as to keep from view of Hollows and Spirit-Sensitive humans. He gulped in the fresh air, and minimized his spiritual pressure, and set off, but stopped dead in his tracks. For just a second, he thought he felt a bit of sinister Spiritual Pressure. that of a Hollow. he continued walking, but slower, and with much more of a sense of awareness, keeping his eyes peeled.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Shell of a Time (Archfiend07)   Shell of a Time (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Tartarax was in the middle of huntingdown a human with strong spiritual pressure, he stopped for a second sensing a gateway open he gave up on the human with the high spiritual pressure, he ran to the origin of gateway he sensed to his content he found a soul reaper he chuckled and yelled at the shinigami"thought i didnt sense the gate open, im so happy i havent fought a reaper in some time".
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D

PostSubject: Re: Shell of a Time (Archfiend07)   Shell of a Time (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:17 pm

Kaoseu stopped in midstep, sensing and hearing the Hollow before he even spoke. He turned around quickly, facing a hulking, turtle-like hollow, standing on two legs. Kaoseu's jaw quivered as he looked it over, and he couldn't stop himself. He dropped his bags, still staring, and fell to his knees... and proceeded to laugh heartily. He had forgotten that he'd lowered his Spiritual Pressure, and when he felt it, it felt like a lower level's. He stood up, wiping a tear from his eye. The Hollow was a lower class, probably a newborn of only a few decades, at most.

"So, you're happy too, eh?" he said, and flared his Reiatsu to maximum for a moment, just as a bit of a display and to flex his mind and refresh himself. "What a coincidence, because I haven't fought a Hollow in some time." As he made this last statement, he was drawing both Kuromeru and Shiroi, preparing himself for a quick fight.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shell of a Time (Archfiend07)   Shell of a Time (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:27 pm

Tartarax felt the reiatsu and noticed something odd about it, but he paid no mind to it."hmm you have high reiatsu but youre not a captain, so what are you". Tartarax was kind of scared of this shinigami he was going to fight but he held his ground"and also why did you wipe a tear from youre eye, you think im funny or something".
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shell of a Time (Archfiend07)   Shell of a Time (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Kaoseu stood there, and tossed Kuromeru, who was in his right hand, lazily across his shoulders.

"Heh, I'm only one step below a Captain." he replied, but had an itching sensation that the Hollow meant more than just his rank. "And no, no, of course you're not funny. Just the way you look, from my perspective. It's kind of hard to take a giant turtle seriously." he said. He grinned and then pointed Shiroi at the Hollow. "So, we gonna get this over with, or what?" he questioned.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shell of a Time (Archfiend07)   Shell of a Time (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:02 pm

"whats wrong with a turtle foul shinigami" tartarax shouted at the shinigami"i know this may be suicide fighting you, but......" tartarax turned his back to the shinigami and released a barage of his spike like missiles at the cockty soul reaper. tartarax was still thinking about that odd prescence he felt in that shinigami, when he showed his full reiatsu, tartarax couldnt put his mind on it but he felt reiatsu like this before.
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shell of a Time (Archfiend07)   Shell of a Time (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:21 am

As if he were twitching and just as easily as he drew breath, Kaoseu Flash Stepped to his left, reappearing for a mere moment before Flash Stepping directly in front of the Hollow, swinging Shiroi, held in his left hand, lazily in a counter-clockwise circle parallel to the ground, since he was facing away from the overgrown turtle.

"Gonna have to do a little better than that." he said, smiling as he initiated his counter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shell of a Time (Archfiend07)   Shell of a Time (Archfiend07) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shell of a Time (Archfiend07)
Page 1 of 1