The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

waiting (solo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

waiting (solo) Empty
PostSubject: waiting (solo)   waiting (solo) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:39 pm

Tartarax is sitting in a cave waiting for his new ally, a hollow by the name of stratus. He kept on thinking of what his new allys friends looked like and wonder if they would accept him. The cave was very dark and damp, the way he liked it. He knew if he would be accepted it can get him even closer to the rank of vasto lorde and even arrancar. he said to himself"This was the best idea i ever had, i can use these new allys to get to the power i so desire". There was one thing that tartarax couldnt ever ignore and that was his greedy nature, he stilled wished why he was like that maybe it had to do with when he was a human which he never could remember, and the hate for soulreapers was even stronger than his greed. Tartarax sat in the darkness still thinking to himself and his intentions to gain power."I wonder when will that stratus will get back" he said as he yawned and fell asleep still keeping his senses open to make sure no one snuck up on him.
Back to top Go down

waiting (solo)
Page 1 of 1