The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The crowdless arena (Junko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

The crowdless arena (Junko) Empty
PostSubject: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:21 pm

Lavi stepped out on the 11th squad training ground, it was currently deserted, not a single soul to be seen at all, it felt so weird, usually there would be so many people all over the place, but they were somewhere else apparently, and whatever it was, Lavi had most likely missed out on it, he was pretty much ready to pack up and leave, but he then heard footsteps nearby, maybe he was not the only one to have missed whatever had made people disappear.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Junko noticed the deadly silence of the 11th squad barracks, She heard the groan of the barracks, but it was strange to see it vacated.

She was in in partial armor, the armored boots, and the wristguards that was all she got on before she noticed the quiet, Junko's sword hand was itching, and even though her arm was still in a sling, her shinigami robes fluttered around on the windy day, her hair blown wildly behind her. Junko was walking down the side of the open deck, before she rounded a corner to see a member of squad 11, or at least a shinigami.

Junko approached him, her boots falling heavily on the wooden deck, "Do you know where they went?"
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:12 am

Lavi turned to the voice, he made a bit of a careless smile, as he had no idea at all where everyone went, and he was just about to ask her that exact same thing "I was kind of hoping you could tell me that" This woman looked kind of off, she was so armed, not many shinigami was wearing so much armor.

He had his hair set up with a headband, it was pretty spiky and moved slightly in the wind, his shinigami robes were the standard robes of the 11th squad, and did not stand much out at all, tough his red hair and eye patch, quite certainly stood out in comparison.
"I guess they went on some kind of trip and did not wait for others to show up" Lavi could sense something in her eyes, as she was moving closer "easy on the eyes, thats a look to strike down your opponent"
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Junko was wary, her hand, her good right hand strayed to her hilt of the zanpaktou, she replied cautiously, using measured tones not to give anything away, "When everyone around is gone, and your the only one left, I have suspicions". Her shinigami robes for the most part were still exposed, the bottoms were tucked into her boots, which stopped at just below her knees, and and the forearm guards were clamped ontop of her shinigami robes, but that was it, no more armor, but even so, she felt in syncronization with herself, as if she had been neglecting part of herself.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Lavi got suspicious about this woman, was she trying to imply that he was the culprit behind this somehow, tough just what should he be obtaining from this anyway.
His eye wandered to her sword for a second before looking back at her making sure to follow each and every motion in her body to make sure he was ready in case she decided to attack "Well I do not know where people went, but I would appreciate it if you would stop giving me the eyes, and stop resting your hand at your sword" His right hand was placed at his side, but in less than a second he was ready to draw his sword should the need arise, he would not let his guard down, not even in front of women, he made that mistake one time before, and that almost cost him his life.

Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:52 pm

Junko didn't trust the man, at all. She thought about a test, it would test whether or not he was a true shinigami, she drew her Zanpaktou, the broadsword clearing its sheath slowly, and she said, her fierce eyes clearing through a few strands of her silver hair, "Please realize, that this is not out of hate, but out of suspicion." Junko charged down the deck, the boots echoing off the walls. She ran, the walls to her left, she brought her sword from the left to her right, a horizontal strike at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:00 pm

Lavi drew his sword, seems there was no way around such a fight "I understand" He ran against her and clashed his sword against her leaving them in a deadlock "Even tough I believe introductions are in order" Lavi pushed against her sword to give himself time to jump back a little "I am Lavi Kusajishi" He held his sword up ready to defend himself in case she was not ready to introduce herself, he was pretty sure she was not his enemy, but her suspicious were ill placed, yet he could see how it must look when he was the only person present in a place that is normally crowded.
He did not feel like saying rank or squad as the woman most likely would not believe him anyways, and neither would it make much difference in the whole matter, neither did introductions, but it was a common way to start a duel for him
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Junko came to a deadlock with the man, struggling to put force into it with only one hand. She persevered though, proceding to introduce herself. "Junko Tenshi", she couldn't quite remember her seating, it didn't matter that much to her.

Junko jumped back, breaking the deadlock, but she dashed forward again, stabbing at his arm, she didn't want to kill him, but she wanted to test him.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:01 am

Making a parry was out of the question, a stab was too risky, the best course of action was to dodge the attack and go for the counter attack.
This is where Lavi's street battle skills kinda took over, she was on the move and stabbing, so he stepped fourth to parry the blade bit hitting in it from the side, and then place his shoulder ahead to ram into the woman, it was a bit of a form of cheap tactics, but it was what he had learned from the streets of rukongai, to take any advantage possible.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:30 pm

Junko saw the tactic that Lavi was going to use, a street fighting techinque, unfortionatly, she had been keeping the peace likely twice as long as he had been alive, and had seen just about every technique that the brawlers used...

Junko had just a second to to this right, but she stopped, sturdied herself, and crouched low, thigh height, and when he closed and should have tripped over her, she would push up, effectively throwing him over her...
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:28 am

She was not so stupid it seemed, but he was not about to let this go down just like that, he had been countered many times, and he would just have to turn it all around one more time, he changed his posture just before the impact, he could not slow stop himself from falling over her, but he could change the outcome, as he tripped over her, used the momentum to get himself in the air and land on the ground, and before giving it a second thought he rushed at her, he had to leave little time as possible for her to recover.
He swung his sword diagonally towards her, that would leave little chance for her to stand still and evade him, looking closer a small smile began spreading across his lips, he was really starting to enjoy the fight.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 11:28 pm

Junko stood, quickly, utilizing shunpo as soon as he was over her. She didn't want to use it to win, but she wanted to get this fight to open ground. She stood in the lawn next to the combat zone. She had stumbled and fallen while rolling, however she recovered, and the kid was charging, as he swung Junko blocked it with her sword, bring it horizontal to let the swing deflect.

Junko then brought her left leg around to kick, with the boots it would be slower, but would inflict quite abit more damage than a normal roundhouse kick without the boots...
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Lavi saw the kick coming in, but he knew he had little time to get out of the way and instead choose to take the hit, he braced himself, and took the leg in the side, but then quickly grabbed hold of it with both his arms, and then began swinging around while keeping a hold of the leg "dont mess with me" as soon as he had gotten up a good speed he would let go of her leg again, and then wait a little for her to get back up, he needed to recover after that last hit, it was hurting quite a bit, but it would take allot more than that to get him down, he was known to be very hard to kill over the years, and often pushing his body way past its limits, and with bad results in the after match.
He pretended like it did not hurt at all, he was not about to show weakness in front of an opponent "you are pretty good for a woman" he hanged his sword over his shoulder "this is getting more and more interesting by the minute"
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Junko was suprisingly thrown off her feet by the man, she spun, her light frame easily lifted of the ground, and suddenly there was the ground, full faced and smiling, ready to deliver her share of pain. And so it was, in full she redeemed her pain, landing on her left shoulder, she slid on her back, The shinigami robes were tattered on the back, a few stray rocks ripping holes in the sides and pummling Junko as she slid by.

However Junko was not out of the fight, she waited for the sliding to stop, and got up quickly, her left shoulder sent out excurciating waves of pain, her sword still rested in her hand. Junko listened to this man's banter, and was not going to have any sexist crap in her squad's barracks.

Insert Music Here

"Fuck it, your pissing me off, no more holding back."

Junko charged, muttering, "Hado 8 Blade of Flames", She cast it in her right hand and it overlapped with the broadsword, and she kept charging her legs driving hevily into the earth, trying to move as fast as possible.

And She swung, way too earily, almost 5 feet out of range, but she let the Kido be thrown, she threw it at his head, the flames sliding off her blade at the man. Junko however was not finished, proceding to shunpo behind just behind the man, her sword was still in an afterswing stage, so she brought the blade up to the man's neck, the rear of it, and would lay the flat against the neck.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Lavi was not surprised that she would be pissed about his comment, he was kinda hoping on it, as then she would become reckless in moves, and it was so much easier to figure them out, as the woman began moving in on him he ran to meet her, the flames was a bit of a concern to him, as he was not sure how she would use them, but he could not worry about every little detail.
He had no choice but to dodge the flame sword as it came at him, and as he was on the move going to the sides was near impossible.
However as she disappeared from sight he was slightly surprised, but then it became clear to him that he was dealing with someone that had learned more than himself, but he had no time to hesitate, he threw himself forward into a roll, to get under the flame blade, but he was not successful, and ended on his back, and now looked up at the woman, he was not in a favorable position, and he had to move quick or surrender now.
He had one chance here, and that was to distract the woman long enough for him to get up, he pointed a finger at her "hado 4 byakurai" even if she did not get distracted he would still try to get back up so he could continue the fight
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Junko was suprised, he had the wit to roll away from the attack, but he did not manage to execute such a manever. Junko saw the finger and knew a kido was coming... Junko walked toward while saying, "Bakuto 8 Seki", and She barely got the blue ball in front of her as the kido carreened off the ball.

She then stopped out of range of his appendages, and she dropped the sheild kido, and sheild kido, "You proved to me that you are not some random intruder, i will not fight you otherwise.", She felt ok about his skills, but now, where was everyone...
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:53 am

Lavi stood making a few small jumps feeling a little disappointed hearing that she would not continue the fight, he was ready to go on for at least some time right now "Damn you got me all fired up, and now you just want to end it just like that" Lavi would not sheet his sword just yet, he wanted to make sure if the fight was to continue or not before letting his sword back to its sheet.
He was not much aware of what had happened else, that the place was still empty mattered little to him, and he was more concerned with what was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The crowdless arena (Junko)   The crowdless arena (Junko) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The crowdless arena (Junko)
Page 1 of 1