The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World

Go down 
+8
Artemis
Shikuro
Nerdy-chan
DarkMaster
Takatsumaru
Junko
Arawn
Kaiyo
12 posters

Are you happy with all aspects of The Bleach World
Yes
YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_vote_lcap83%YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 10 ]
No
YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_vote_lcap17%YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World Empty
PostSubject: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Simple poll added above. Please be honest...Not too honest though xP

Please don't post what you voted for, just yes or no Smile

However, please DO post any suggestions you have for the forum. These can include anything, like maybe you want a new place made/Altering characters/Storyline/ Stats- anything you want to be considered or altered, here's your chance Very Happy

I'm not saying everything will be changed, but it will all be taken into consideration and if any awesome points are raised then you win a cookie. Razz Just post you're criticisms/Suggestions, no replies to others, it'll be easier this way.

Thanks folks Very Happy

*Poll will close midnight Saturday*
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:02 pm

No complaints, but hey I'm working here (mod) lol
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 1:34 am

Hmm, I had an idea, but as of right now it is escaping me... Oh! there we go!

Its a suggestion, i think it will not get widely approved, but voting in Moderators, not Admins though, and sliming down the inactive mod list...
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male
Number of Posts : 403
Job/Interests : Roleplaying
Quote : I'm that kinda guy, that does this kinda stuff.
Registration Date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:01 am

Voted.
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 11:20 pm

I must say, I came back during an interesting time. Nothing wrong at this site though. I think I scared Marly away when I came back. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nerdy-chan

Nerdy-chan

Male
Number of Posts : 30
Registration Date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 2:49 am

Lol Well... The only things I have to complain about I am working on to fix. So... No, no complaints here ^^
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Not going to vote cause of my feeling go both ways, in alot of ways I love rp'ing here cause of the people and how the staff another way I beleive alot of things are out a balance and when people are trying to balance it slightly they get shot down...

Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Shikuro could you elaborate?
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Voted..

Last edited by Saroki on Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:59 pm

Bring the up now that is what this thread is for...
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:58 pm

not back in time to vote; but i'm pretty happy. i do think that members should be more actively listened to by the admin/mod community. i think the staff is pretty receptive most of the time. my only complaint is that it sometimes seems to take the staff a while to implement new stuff. maybe we should have like a weekly cbox discussion thing among admins/mods or something (if there's stuff to discuss of course)
Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:48 pm

I like that idea!
Back to top Go down
Nerdy-chan

Nerdy-chan

Male
Number of Posts : 30
Registration Date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:23 am

-nods- Yeah Ryouta, sounds great. We would have to pick a day though.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:59 am

*nods* sounds cool to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:39 pm

elaboration, and I'll use a very recent topic, guns to superhumans, I'm hit by that in particular almost having waited a month to see weather my invention gets approved or not, I don't see the big deal about the whole abandoning guns, what if someone wanted a superhuman gunner? cause he see's it as a nice character, its not like guns are OP a Quincy can at the top send 1000's arrows per second, and you're having troubles with normal guns? another problem is about balance, the board clearly is about 80% shinigami's cause they gain most, and yet you still see trouble in superhumans receiving a gun? further more keeping the voting topic only mod wise is stupid, as the way I see it very few mods have Superhumans so why should they vote in favor?

Mods are able to over rule and decide but a topic on weather guns should be allowed on the board, shouldn't be a mod/admin decesion it should be a board decesion... as the outcome will affect everyone.... And if the guns really aren't allowed... post it up somewhere... though I see it silly you approve a superhuman (mine) to be able to run a weapon factory but not be able to use a simple thing as a normal gun...

Thats just one occasion I have others... but none where I feel more poorly treated, and had this been my main character and I would have to wait a month on a prober answer, no offence but I wouldn't have given the site another look... only cause I have Shiku to rely on, had Anthony been my first I wouldn't have been around anymore.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm

I see the reasoning behind what my vice-Captain said. Honestly, ever tried to shoot a gun towards Zaraki Kenpachi? I don't think it'll work either, so I believe that gun's are really not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 am

Tbh. here's how I see the whole gun idea. (in gamer terms)

Early game it rofls everybody

Mid game it's ok

Late game it just fails miserably (most spirit projectiles move faster than a bullet, IE, Bala/modified quincy arrow.

That's just my two cents though. I'm indifferent about it tbh, the only problem that I see is the issue I'm wondering how fast the bullet would move, and if it's your "power" I would assume it's about as fast as a Quincy arrow.
Back to top Go down
Takatsumaru

Takatsumaru

Male

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Hado stop KSing.

Early Game it KS's all the other forum,

Mid Game, They find out the other forums are catching up.

Late game, you find out they are taking out inhibitors and you need to stop wandering around.

So go fetch that Phantom Dancer And IE and go kick them forum's ass.
Back to top Go down
Auryuu Spire

Auryuu Spire

Male
Number of Posts : 482
Registration Date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:29 am

Well I love the people here to say the least. Even though I've gotten banned a few times people still put up with me and that's awesome. Everyone's really cool here even though we have our momentary disputes. Mods do good work, and if there was a mod of the day award, theres one man who would win it every day. Admins are really cool and bring creativity and life to the site. Marly works to maintain it so we can have fun, and Sal used to. I'm glad Sal still drops in time to time, I wish more people did more often, nonetheless I love the bleach world.

~Spire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World   YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOUR thoughts on The Bleach World
Page 1 of 1