The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wounded (open, no hollow)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Wounded (open, no hollow) Empty
PostSubject: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:47 am

Lavi is on patrol in the real world with some of his comrades, it was planned to just be routine run that would at best result in maybe a run in with a few hollows at best, but it would turn out to be much worse.
Lavi and the others was making their way trough the area, he was moving along with two other unseated, and a single person that was still unseated but had much more experience in the field than them.
It had been an enjoyable patrol, nothing else then talk between them all "Once we get back I am going to the pub to drink some sake" one of the others answered Lavi "I think ill join you then, I could use a good drink after all this, it have been a bit too quite today" The squad leader joined the talk "you are right, it has been way to quite to---" in an instant a claw came out from the wall and went right trough their leader, the three just stood stunned at stared at it "got you" A hollow phased out of the wall, its claws were big scythe like, and the hollow seemed to be very satisfied with its attack, they were all standing in an alley, and Lavi's first thought was to escape out of the alley, they had been taken by surprise, and charging in without second thoughts would most likely get them killed in no time.
He motioned for his comrades to stop "fall back and regroup, we cant save him now" chances was that the squad leader still could be saved, but he was not ready to put more lives in danger.
They began pushing back, and then made a run for the other end of the alley, but near the exit, they could see hollows starting to block their escape "Push trough them" There was not much choice, and no time to hesitate at the time, Lavi drew his sword and went right ahead to cut a path trough them, and they were not strong hollows, so it was possible for them to push trough there, but as he sent a short look back, the scythe hollow was gone out of sight.
The situation was bad, and he had to get hold of reinforcements before this entire thing turned into a disaster.
He reached for cellphone to contact seretei, but he could not find it, and as he looked back into the alley he could see his phone lying there, he must have lost it in all the commotion "damnit does any of you got your hell butterflies or anything else to contact seretei?" both of them shook their heads, which left him with one chance of bringing this mess back under control "we are going back in then, its our only choice to escape with our lives" Lavi lead them back into the alley, and picked up his phone, but as he turned back to give the command for withdrawal he now saw his two comrades hanging in the air with a claw trough each of them as they clinger on to the last of their life.
Lavi watched the terror as he slowly began to walk backwards, there was not much he could do here, his comrades were beyond saving now, he just had to get out of there with his own life intact here, he turned to run, but before he had gotten long the scythe claw went into his foot, and he feel over "Oh I am going to enjoy making you suff---" the hollow was interrupted by a sudden explosion in his back, and in a short look under the hollow he could see something that seemed like normal clothes, possible superhumans, but none the less he had to use this to his advantage and get the hell out of there.
Before long Lavi had made his way to another alley, he had given up on getting any longer away than this, he was feeling faint, his leg was wounded and he was leaving behind a trail of blood, so it was only a matter of time before he was found, he had not even gotten a signal back to seretei, so he could only hope that he was found by another patrol, or at least someone that did not want to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Then screen was quite flashy today, sign popping up and getting shot down, it was quite ammussing to stare at, like watching small pieces in a game moving around doing their duty, ofcourse these pieces where more human, not doing their full, but through the time they had seemed to do well, clearing down the hollows around the place, but they seemed to have grown careless just about the time Anthony was starting to get bored. He was just about to close down the pc, as the group seemed to have decreased is numbers and power, if not dead atleast a very faint spirit pressure left, it had all just gotten interesting, Again...

He yawned slightly getting into his jacket while letting the computer synch with his portable one, before he took one last lookat the cordinations. Seeing the small pieces fleet around following their shere instinct, he was still unsure about the interference, a bit annoyed about it infact, it was a complecation, this oppotunity weren't going to slip by his fingers, he had it within reach, another way of learning what he didn't know yet.
"such a nuisance..."
With that he closed his eyes, and as he opened them he would look down, on the shaken shinigami, unsure where he was even aware of him being there, but still aware of the chance of a counter attack due to the insticts getting hyped up after experiencing a near death situation. the adrenelin must be pumping, and that only meant untill he would calm down, there was a potential threat.
"Don't worry... the hollow is dead..."
It would seem alike he was there at once but not there before, all strange to understand when not knowing about it, but simple when you do. But that mystery he only hoped would make this guy focus more on how instead of who.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:15 pm

Lavi was sitting leaning against a wall in the alley, he was still feeling very faint, but he was not ready to let go just yet, he just had to hold out until help arrived, he was wounded, but not deadly wounded, but if he did not get any help he would most likely not make it with hollows around the area.
He heard a voice, he clenched his hand around his sword, he was not sure who it was standing in front of him, and he was not ready to take any chances, he raised up his sword towards the voice, and opened his eyes "Who is there" he raised his sight to look at the person, and then slowly got himself standing again by pushing himself against the wall.
He was not in doubt here, it was a superhuman, at least it was better than a hollow, or maybe it was not, so much could still go wrong from here.

He could even barely stand up now, and it began to become clear to him, that hollow from before had poisoned him, or else he would not have felt so bad already.
"damnit" he lost hold of his sword and fell to his knee, he felt his sight disappear, but he still tried to keep hold of himself, he was not about to fall into enemy hands "get away from... me" He was probably writing his own death warrant by asking this guy to go away, but what else could he do
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:02 am

Anthony tilted his head, his hand reaching behind his head shuffling into his hair for a moment, this was troublesome yet really this was kinda worth it, maybe he wasn't sure this might just be a favor that wont pay off in the end, he could live with that. His consious was still clean and to let a man die out here just like that would be bad no matter how you look at it.
"You seem somewhat uncertain who I should get away from?"
There was hesitation, a slightly funny point in his sentance.

His hand moved down again, he looked at the guy, so fragile, he had proberly allready imagiened what he was going to do when he returned home, foolish and ignorant this is a constant war not a playground.
"You should take a deep breath and think alittle bit, before choosing your next words..."
He let his eyes run over the poor Shinigami making sure he wouldn't miss a change in this situation no matter how he looked at it, the Shinigami could go offensive.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male
Number of Posts : 102
Quote : It's a pity the law doesn't allow me to be merciful.
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am

Masaru had been patrolling this town on a routine patrol. Despite being an unseated member of his squad, he was often sent alone on such patrols, because "a guy as big as you should be able to handle himself alone" according to the 15th Seat of his Division. So far, today had been uneventful in terms of Hollow attacks. But then, Masaru sensed a disturbance; he felt a Hollow reiatsu flare in a very hostile fashion, followed by a Shinigami reiatsu waning. Immediately, Masaru began rushing toward the source of the reiatsu fluctuation.

But quickly following, he felt a third reiatsu act, a kind of which he had never felt before. Masaru quickened his pace until he stood in the mouth of an alley, where he saw a man, human, presumably, and a Shinigami. Masaru towered above the both of them; he was 9'5" after all. "Stranger," he called to the human. "What are your intentions?"
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Lavi got a hold of his sword again, and used it support himself from falling to the ground, his sight was blurred and his concision was slowly fading by the minute, even if this was a superhuman, he had not gone for the kill even tough Lavi was completely open for an attack, so what was it really this man was after?
"I---" Lavi was interupted by a new voice, and his sight feel on the new figure, it was tall as hell, tough he could not make out what he was seeing because of his blurred sight, but nothing human could be that big, so his only conclusion would be a hollow, which only made the situation even worse, if he had to choose, he would rather be at the mercy of a superhuman than a hollow, at least there he would have a chance of survival, and was that not really all that mattered, preserving ones life at any cost?

He raised up his finger and pointed it at 'hollow' as he believed it to be "hado 4 Byakurai" He said in a half chocked voice, and a white lighting appeared from his finger to attack the 'hollow'.
Lavi forced himself back on to his feet, he could not allow himself to pass out with a 'hollow' so close, it was too dangerous, he would just have to push his body beyond its limits again, the pain would be all worth it if he could survive it.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 pm

The human did not answer, but Masaru had a more pressing concern; the Shinigami raised a hand to point a finger at Masaru...or perhaps behind him? At a new threat, maybe, but neither his ability to sense reiatsu nor his keen animal senses had picked up anything of the sort. And that was when the Shinigami's lips moved, and Masaru's acute hearing heard the kido spell.

"Bakudo#8: Seki!" He lifted his enormous left arm and a clear reiatsu shield appeared over it, deflecting the lightning bolt into the ground. Why had the Shinigami attacked him? It wasn't like there was another foe...or maybe the Shinigami hadn't been thinking clearly because of his injury. Or perhaps it had been a final attack on the human. That to Masaru seemed the most logical option; no way another Shinigami would knowingly try to cause harm to another.

And that was why Masaru drew his huge nodachi and brought it swinging down toward the human.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Anthony blinked surpriced, an interferance. had he really become that careless to let such a big guy sneak up on him, this could really turn out to be more risky for himself than he had first thought it to be, all he wanted was some information it seemes that this was now just a question about how to get out of this again, ofcourse there was always one way, yet he hated to take the need too use that.

Before Anthony could make a decesion of his next move the wounded Shinigami had taken actions on his own, an action that could really put Anthony in a bad posission here, a way out would be great, though before he could even make a counter thought the newcomer seemed to have made one of his own. To think with all his brains Anthony was really allready slacking behind here an now.

He looked up, and before he knew it he had to move fast fortunally for himself he could move just slightly faster here, and also predict alittle movement, with a few quick steps he moved back evading the incomming attack.
"hold on here... shouldn't your priority be taking care of your... friend?"
He wasn't even sure they where friends, or if there was some sort of hostility between the Shinigami's the mere thought of that being possible was slightly interesting, a topic sure to bring alot of oppotunities.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 7:34 pm

Lavi was a bit unsure of the events going on, is sight was still blurred, and he could only just merely stand up now, and it seems things where taking a turn for the worse, as he felt the last parts of his strength slip away "Please..." He began falling, as the look in his eyes went blank "help me" Lavi fell to the ground, he was still alive, but he was just hanging on to what strength he had left in his body, in truth that last attempt to fight back had left him without any more energy, without any help he would most likely come to in a couple of hours, but there was always that chance that he would die from blood loss.

He could hear a faint voice in his head "don't you go and die now you hear me!" he was not sure where the voice was from, but he felt like he had known it his entire life, and yet it was the first time he ever heard that voice.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 pm

"If he has the strength to fire a kido spell, he likely has enough strength to stay alive long enough for me to do my duty," said Masaru in a low, dangerous sort of voice. As an afterthought, he added, "Besides, I have no talent for the healing arts. There is little I can do for him." He pointed his sword at the human, and his reiatsu rose almost ominously. "If you are responsible for his injuries, I will ensure that justice is dealt."

Louder, to the fallen Shinigami, he said, "Hold on, comrade! I will call the 4th Division as soon as I have taken care of this problem."
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:13 am

Anthony holds up his wrist taking a look at the time, as he reasured himself of the time gone he sighed in releif for once he felt safe again. His eyes slowly drifted over to the Shinigami collapsing before him, then over on the aggresive one, tilting his head lightly.
"Your duty should be making sure enough people stays alive not to smite the people who has nothing to do with this.."
He took a deep breath looking straight at The Threatening.
"Your actions are reckless, you attack before knowing the situation, I've never done any harm to a Shinigami but just cause I can see one you instantly asume I need to be dispossed of..."

He held a pause wanting to find the right word to continue with.
"That kind of actions make you no more than a frightened animal... if thats your duty then I'm truely sorry"
Alittle aggresive yesbut to stay passive would eventually get himself killed and defensive would leave this oppotunity too fate, which he didn't really like doing at all.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:32 pm

Masaru's eyes narrowed beneath his veil. For obvious reasons, he did not enjoy being called an animal, or being compared to one in any way. That said, the man had a point. Perhaps Masaru had been spoiling for a fight- just another sign of his struggle with his animal side. "If you truly had nothing to do with this, then I apologize sincerely," he said after a long pause. "I have no personal quarrel with you, nor does the Gotei."

After finishing that statement, Masaru sheathed his sword and pulled out his communicator. "I have an injured Shinigami here that requires immediate medical attention. His reiatsu levels are weakening quickly." They should respond fairly quickly; after all, most 4th Division members hated their janitorial duties and scrambled to be given the chance to visit the Real World, even if it was just to do another of their duties.
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 4:14 am

Anthony lets a sigh slip his lips troubelling this surely had really messed up his own plans for the evening, the chance was so plain and obvious but got snatched away cause he still wants to stay neutral for now.
"Had I been slower you know you could a killed me with that single blow..."
Truth be told proberly not, the strike wasn't aimed well enough for that yet the force was strong enough to kill someone and Anthony weren't exactly a strong person at all.

He let a hand run through his hair taking a few moments to think staying for too long might not be so good he chances was definetly going to be for the worse once a squad of shinigami arrive or even just one more would potision him worse than he allready is.
"How long?"
Anthony blinked he had to play this nice or else the rumors would spread at some point, more and more Shinigami was getting to know him.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Masaru seemed to shrug this statement off as unimportant. Inwardly, he was thinking something along the lines of, Well, you didn't die, so no harm done. And also, admittedly, a Shinigami's life is more important than a mere human's, even a spiritually aware one - at least when one must choose between the two in a gamble. He said none of this aloud, however, and offered a grunt of apology in response, along with, "Shortly."

Almost as if his words heralded the event, a Senkai gate opened at the mouth of the alley, and a 4th Division member stepped out- Masaru recognized him as one of the seated officers, perhaps the 14th or something like that. Anyway the man approached the fallen Shinigami and gave him a brief once-over. "I think I should administer to him here," the 4th Division member said. "Moving him may prove dangerous. Please protect me while I am healing him."

Masaru nodded, and stepped past the human to stand protectively between the human and the other two Shinigami. "You are free to leave, or do whatever. I have no idea what brought you to my comrade when it did, but you have no further obligation to be here. If you are indeed responsible for his survival, then he owes you a debt of thanks, as do I."
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:37 am

Lavi began getting back to his senses, something was making him feel a bit better, and as he opened his eyes, he could see the face of a 4th squad member, he had seen the person before, he was a little known around the 4th squad barracks, as he had been there on quite a few occasions, because he was so good at getting himself severly injured, no matter how much he tried to avoid it, but his decisions just always seemed to be self defeating.
Lavi sat up, and looked around in a bit of a daze, he was a little confused as to what had happened, he only remembered very little, but the last he remembered was something with the big hollow and a superhuman, and looking around, what he saw was a shinigami and a superhuman, maybe this had been the person that had helped him, he forced himself on his feet, even though he was recommended not to, he began walking towards the two "what happened, and what is going on?"
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:08 pm

"I called 4th Division to come help a fellow Shinigami out," Masaru responded. "I have no idea what this superhuman has to do with it. If he's the cause of your injuries, say the word." He was still watching the human with mistrusting eyes; he couldn't smell deception on him, but you could never really tell with humans. Their avarice was well-known; perhaps this one wanted something out of Soul Society?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wounded (open, no hollow)   Wounded (open, no hollow) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wounded (open, no hollow)
Page 1 of 1