The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vendor (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Junko very peacefully arrived to her sleep, unnoticing the hollow arriving at the school, and just continued dreaming lightly.

--Dreamscape--

Junko seemingly awoke in a dream, she was in a spectacular field of flowers, the flowers were seemingly harmless, which was a step up from the nightmares that usually acompanied her dreams. Junko observed herself, she was in a beautiful dress, a flowing red dress, something that she didn't wear often, a dress...

Junko walked down the field of flowers smiling a very wide smile, and her white hair flowed freely down past her shoulders, much longer than it was in reality. She liked this, but she wondered what would happen in this dream, or what would happen next.
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male
Number of Posts : 37
Job/Interests : Tech Support / Lots of interestes
Quote : "War songs are not made for those charged with the last line of defense: they are made for when the last line of defense charges."
Registration Date : 2011-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:22 am

-Dream World-

Hototo grinned at the woman's reaction. The woman seemed slightly surprised at the scenery and that she was wearing a dress: perhaps Hototo had struck a rare occurrence for the woman? Either way, the dream seemed to be doing well so far.

As the woman wandered the fields of flowers, she would come across a strange collection of trees. Each one resembled a punching bag rather than an actual tree, with limbs for branches. On each trunk was a picture of Arawn making different faces at her. After seeing how hard the woman had punched the man earlier, this had to be some sort of guilty pleasure, and the woman could slam into these soft trees as much as she wanted. Of course, Hototo was nearing her limit and would have to try to get some information out of the woman soon...

-Real World-

Hania yawned as he looks back at his Doll. She always seemed to beautiful when she crafted her dreams, seeming to be in complete peace and harmony. However, he could almost sense that something was going wrong: not with Hototo, but nearby. He had this weird sense sometimes when it came to spirits, and he could feel the corruption of a spirit nearby. Perhaps it was a rival tribe from years long past who had come to finally exact revenge upon one of the few Spirits of his own tribe? If that was the case, Hania would have to be ready to fight...luckily, he had fought spirits before with his knife by focusing his energy into his attacks. He did not know it, but he was actually someone who could use his spiritual pressure to use his knife as a weapon to effectively damage soul substance. (much like Chad when he first punched a Hollow: it's instinct, not by actual training)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:02 pm

The radar showed the appearance of the hollow near his destination. In truth he didn't need the radar, he could already see the hollow on the roof. Arawn gave a sigh. This was hardly a favorable situation. He wanted to capture the creature, but now the hollow was in the way. He had just suppressed his reiryoku, and once it wore off the creature would undoubtedly sense him. It was a race against time.
"If I have any luck, it's bad luck." he muttered. His own curiosity would have to wait for the more obvious choice; protect the school. There had to be a way for him to get the hollow's attention before it could attack the students. He knew some of them had high spiritual power. But that didn't mean they had the combat skill needed to fight the beast. Without his reiryoku he would have to resort to a simple way of baiting the hollow; using himself. He could wake Junko, but it would probably take too long. Arawn came to a stop on a building within spitting distance of the school. He didn't bother hiding himself. "HEEEEEEEY!!!!!" he bellowed "Get down from there stupid!" He didn't know if the monster understood him or not, but the noise itself was the true purpose of his shout. He wanted the hollow to see him, and then lead it away.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:18 pm

Tartarax heard the insult from the shinigami"what you want im just sitting here, im tired of being in hueco mundo"he bellowed to the shinigami."im not in the mood to fight, i was just watching the kids go by so i can pick my next meal" Tatarax said still not getting down from the school.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Junko still slept soundly, despite the hollow in the area, and the bit of commotion as the hollow and shinigami exchanged words.

--Dreamscape--

Junko felt the flowers on her bare feet. The long dress dragged behind her, it felt akward to her. She looked around, frolicking abit in her luxury, she continued though, but as she completed her turn looking around, she saw the trees quite a collection, all of them with faces, and arms and legs, as if they were a person, and a pang of recololection.

She saw Arawn, a ton of him, a forest of him. She was shocked, his face was in every expression she could have thought of, and yet she approached the mansized tree's weaving inbetween them, awestruck.

She spun didn't touch the tree's she stopped nearly 30 tree's deep into the group of tree's. And just stared at one. It was one of him smiling lightly, Junko leaned back against the back of one of the tree's. She didn't know what she liked about this tree, but she did like it...
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male
Quote : "War songs are not made for those charged with the last line of defense: they are made for when the last line of defense charges."

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:52 pm

-Dreamscape-

Hototo was confused now. Didn't the woman hate this man? She had hit him so hard the first time, sending him spiraling away onto the hard cement. There had been so many ugly, nasty faces the man was making at her with each other tree, yet the one that was smiling is the one she went to...and not only that, but she did not hit it, rather looked at it in a fond way? Some personal interference would have to happen now...

Hototo forged herself into a miniature, childlike version of Junko, walking around from behind the tree and smiling up at the woman in the gorgeous red dress. She was dressed in a similar, light pink dress with a big bow holding up her hair.

"You seem happy," was all Hototo said, trying to make herself sound like a child, yet molding her voice to at least somewhat sound like Junko's voice. After all, if she were to be a child version of their target, she would have to make it a bit believable.

Hototo looked up at the tree and placed a finger on her lips, tilting her head cutely with a questioning glance at the man's face. "Who's that? Is he your boyfriend?"

-Real World-

Hania looked at his watch, frowning slightly. There was only about 30-40 seconds left in the dream, and he had not seen any sort of reaction from his Doll. If hings kept going like this, they might come out with nothing, and that was not something they could afford. After all, that man had more than likely found out some information on him: would only be fair if the Bount could get some information as well...

Looking up at the sky, his eyes divert to the school's rooftops, his eyes widening at the sight of one of the Corrupted Spirits. He had fought a few of them in the past, but not one that looked quite like this monstrosity. He reached down into his boot, slowly pulling out the long knife he had tucked against his leg. If the beast came anywhere near him, he would forcibly awaken Hototo and prepare for battle. Dreams could be used a multitude of ways, and he was already considering how to fight that creature if it came for the two of them...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:20 pm

Having the hollow talk didn't make things easier. But it was easier to know it's intention.
"Well now I really have to do something about it." Arawn sighed. The spell restricting his power was already fading, but he wanted to lead the creature away for another reason now. If he didn't want to get the people caught up in the battle. But there was little he could do to budge the large creature from the rooftop. Well he probably couldn't do it physically, but there were other methods. His newly restored reiatsu flared around him as he channeled it towards a spell. "Hado#17: Smite!" The purple batting ram materialized and flew at the rooftop. He hated the destruction of property, but in this case it was the best way. The shot wasn't aimed at directly at the hollow it was aimed at the roof he stood at. Knocking the creature from it's high perch and away from the school.
Back to top Go down
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Tartarax saw the battering ram coming but couldnt do a thing about it accept withdraw into his shell, when it hit the building it sent him flying away from the school and into another building"damn you shinigami" tartarax said before the impact with the building. After he regained his balance he leaped from the building he hit and walked his way back to the shinigami who did that"im gonna kill that guy when i get my hands on him"tartarax said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Junko saw the girl, a adorable child a mirror image of herself as a child, except her dresses were never pink. But, she realized that she had a bow holding her hair up, which Junko had never had, even coming from royalty, she had never tied up her hair.

Junko smiled warmly, her entire posture conveying motherly warmth and care for the child. She entertained a moment of this, but not before she heard her question, She felt confused, she didn't know what to think about this. She didn't really know what Arawn was to her, not her boyfriend for sure.

She said to the miniature version of herself. "Umm, No, not my boyfriend, I dont really know what he is to me, a comrade in arms or well, fellow shinigami, we share similar rankings, but..." Junko looked at the tree of Arawn smiling dreamily, as if confused as what to think, but her looks were clearly of positive thoughts. Her emotions were worn on her shoulders so to speak, and while she could not explain her own emotions, they were of love, or adoration, while she was not the most mature person on the inside, she has never really settled down to explore any romance, which was expressed in her dreams...
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:02 pm

-Dreamscape-

Hototo knew what Shinigami were, and that was all the information they truly required to know what the man who spoke to them earlier was. However, the look on Junko's face made the spirit wolf curious, for the woman was an entirely different person in this dream world than she had seemed to be in the real world. While the man might be her enemy, this woman seemed to be nice, and so Hototo would try to nudge her towards her inner feelings.

Walking over to the tree of Arawn smiling at Junko, Hototo placed a small hand upon the trunk of the tree. Tree limbs became arms and legs, bark became skin, leaves became hair, and the smiling face remained the same upon the new humanoid shape. There in front of Junko stood the dream Arawn, garbed in a handsome suit.

Taking a few steps back from junko's line of sight, Hototo made the child vanish and took control of Arawn, taking Junko's hands in his. The man leans down a bit towards Junko, smiling still. "I heard what you said...would it be so wrong for us to be more than comrades in arms?"

-Real World-

Hania swore loudly as he saw something ram into the school rooftop. The debris began to fall into the, luckily, empty track yard, littering the area with rubble and splintered wood. He stood up, watching as the monster was dislodged from the school building. Whoever had done that probably had good intentions, but absolutely horrible aim or regard for the consequences that could have happened to innocent humans. Although part of him wondered if that would truly be a bad thing...after all, he did need to feed soon...

Shaking his head, he rid himself of such horrible thoughts. He only fed upon criminals or monsters, and tried to avoid feeding on innocent humans who deserved to be with their ancestors.

Pacing a bit to the left and right, he picked up his wares and waited for Hototo to finish her dream. If the beats returned, there would more than likely need to be a need for combat, something Hania wanted to avoid in open public...
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 am

OOC: Arawan and Archfiend's battle is moving to another thread.

A glance at the radar showed that his original target was gone. "Damn." He muttered. He didn't have time to hunt it down again with this hollow running loose.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:41 am

((Arawn and Archie dragged their fight to another thread, its just me and you.))

Junko slept disturbedly through the explosion overhead, hearing hte noises finally started to bother her.

--Dreamscape--

Junko was shocked to see the tree come to life, it was imposssible to miss she had been staring at it afterall. Junko just in shock, her very thoughs had come to life which were, 'I wish he were here now, perhaps i could explain...' But now faced with the opportunity, she faltered.

Junko stuttered out, unsure of herself and in unfamiliar territory, having never truely confided her feelings to anyone, "Umm... W-well, Ye, I m-mean..." Junko stopped for a moment, and collected her thoughts, to deliver a simple answer, "Yes"

Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:41 am

-Dreamscape-

Hototo, or rather Arawn, leaned in a bit closer to Junko, whispering into her ear as his hand reached up to carress her face and hair. How could she try to get information out of her regarding the phone? OH! An idea popped into her head and she smiled on the inside. First, she had the dreamscape Arawn whisper sweet nothings into Junko's ear, while she formed the little girl once again, this time with Arawn's weird phone in her small hands.

Part of her wanted to keep up this romantic dream, for it was rare that she got this much time to craft such a lovely dream, but time was about to end. She wanted to know what the phone did, if anything, and if they needed to get it back from that man.

"Um...hey, what's this?" she asked, holding the phone up cutely to her big bright eyes, as if she had never seen it before. This would be the last bit of information she would be able to gather from this dream before it ended...but she would be certain to make it end in a flashy way.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:59 pm

-Real world-

Junko's phone started to chime. An alert for assistance from Arawn had reached dispatch and been relayed to her.

-Dreamscape-

The began it's shrill cry. It screamed like a baby woken from it's slumber.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:10 pm

((I'm assuming its the phone your talkign about arawn ^^, but its Onikirin's call inside the dreamscape))

Junko smiled lightly to the younger her, unaware of that she was even still there, intently focused on arawn. She answered in the nicest voice she could muster, although she concealed her trace of annoyance from interupting her and arawn, "Well, it helps shinigami track-" Before she could complete her expliation she was startled by an odd sensation, like being evaporated. Before she could comprehend it, she felt her body painstakingly dissolve into nothingness...

--Real World--

Junko's eyes fluttered as she returned to conciousness, She was brought to full alertness by the sudden ringing of her phone, it said on the faceplate, 'DanShir'. The oaf probably needed help, she tried to stand up by pushing both arms up on the armrests, but was rewarded with pain from her shoulder. She tried again, standing up with only her right arm, and proceded to go find arawn, making sure to pocket her phone before leaving.
Back to top Go down
OniKirin

OniKirin

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:35 pm

((Junko is right. However, the ringing of a phone or something that might truly disturb one's sleep has a chance of piercing the dream. However, the chance is slim if Hototo is working truly hard on the dream. The sound would have been a normal phone, not a "baby woken by slumber". Smile ))

-Dreamscape, Aftermath-

The sudden awakening made Hototo reel a bit, her head getting fuzzy as the dreamscape was torn apart from the woman's reaction to the phone in the real world. However, it was not a total loss. She had learned of the relationship of the two, and also found out two more bits of information.

One was that the phone was in fact a tracker, and if they had seen her, then that man was wanting to track her down. The other was that the two they had just met were not normal humans as they had suspected.

Shinigami.

The very word sent chills down her spine. Hototo and Hania had fought and killed their fair share of shinigami in self defense, for the Soul Reapers considered them abominations. Even after admitting to creating them, they still refused to leave the Bount race be.

With this information, Hototo closed her eyes...

-Real World-

...and opened them only to see Hania hunched over, his face in hers. She fell back startled and with a loud yelp.

"W-w-w-what are you doing?! Don't do that!" Hototo stammered, her face flushed in embarrassment. Hania smiled at her for a moment, then whispered to her.

"We need to leave. A Corrupted Totem has appeared, and it looks like it's fighting something. THey left the school grounds a while ago, but I would rather be safe than sorry. You can explain what happened in the Dream later. For now, we are getting out of here."

Nodding in agreement, the wolf condensed her spirit form and took residence in the rings upon his fingers. Gathering his supplies, he hastily made his way away from the school. There went a whole day's worth of business...but he had plenty of time for more sales. In fact, he had all the time in the world...

(End Thread. Thanks, you three, for joining. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vendor (Open)   The Vendor (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Vendor (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2