The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuuzou

Kyuuzou

Male
Number of Posts : 116
Job/Interests : Playing Video Games
Quote : FUS-RO-DAH
Registration Date : 2011-01-23

Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed)   Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Name: Tartarax Planch

Height: 6'7

Weight: 340 pounds

Appearance: He looks like a turtle that has a black shell, white underbelly where his hole is located, he stands on 2 his lower feet look like elephant feet, his upper arms are short but his hands are 4 claws his mask is white and looks like a turtles face, he has a shell on his back which is covered in spikes

Personality: Hes very cocky, and thinks he will be the best and stongest hollow ever, he hates everyone who tries to stand in his way

History: When tartarax was human he died by the hand of a jeleous soul reaper who was envious of his life tartarax lived, after tartarax figured out he was killed for no reason his anger grew so mighty he turned into a hollow. after the transformation he lost most of his memory the only thing that remained was his greedy nature and hate for soul reapers

Each character gets 60 points to assign to either:

Spirit power: 35

Speed: 5

Intelligence: 10

Fighting skill: 15

((These stats reflect your training and focus area of your character though in no way determine if you are better than another character in a stat. Only your roleplaying can determine that... Remember that these can not increase or decrease, they will not change...))

Custom Hollow Abilities:
((These should be completely original techniques or powers of your hollow. Please note Cero's will be mentioned in the initial information forum with the stat system explained.))

Ability 1: very high defense from his shell which he can go inside of, just like a box turtle, he has no mobility in this state but can not be damaged.shoots spikes from his shell that are projectiles that replenish every time he fires one.

Ability 2: exploding spikes: tartaraxs spikes that he fires from his back explode on contact or can be set off by a a snap of his fingers for strategically placed attacks.

Ability 3: Spike neurotoxin: Tartaraxs spikes release a nerve gas that only he is unaffected by, the gas weakens his opponent(s) by making them go in a paralytic state that allows him to go in for the kill.

Ability 4:

Rp sample: A hole rips in the sky above the young soul reaper, but before he could react to the disturbance in spiritual pressure a oddly green colored cero shoots from the hole. After the dust cleared the young soul reaper saw an arrancar standing there but before the soul reaper could attack he felt the sharp pain of a sword in his abdomen.

Fixed, is it better than it was im new to this and my friend told me i should start this

Last edited by Archfiend07 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed)   Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:21 pm

Ok, now im not going to throw bull at you, you didn't read the rules, or the character stickies.

1) You do not start as an arrancar, you start as a new hollow, not an arrancar.

2) Custom Cero are not part of your ablities they are applied for seperatly. As well as being Rank 6 to be eligible for it, and an Arrancar or Vaisard. Therefore, your Ablity 3 is irrelevant.

3) You gain Ressurecion as an Arrancar, your Ablity 4 is irrelevant.

4) You need more details on the ablities 1 and 2, perhaps description of how the shell grants higher defence, or how it shoots out spikes, and do the spikes stay within the shell, or do they become projectiles. These are just a few questions you can answer to add detail.

5) since you are not an Arrancar, you must change your appearance.

6) Your personality tells us nothing, i personally dont know who Greed is from full metal alchemist, you need to describe what he might do in situations, and how his demeanor is like generally.

7) Since you are not an arrancar, you will have to change your History. Also, the way you formed as a hollow is impossible, death by hollow is death, the soul is consumed...

Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed)   Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Greetings. Indeed Junko's points are quite valid. For the most part you are limited to starting as a normal hollow. Much more details are needed on all parts otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed)   Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:11 pm

You've cleared the first hurdle. Greetings and welcome to you. Enjoy your stay. Approved!

Current Rank - 1

Back to top Go down
Artemis

Artemis

Male
Number of Posts : 447
Registration Date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed)   Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:02 pm

Updated his Ability list 2-19-2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed)   Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tartarax Planch - Hollow (fixed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum :: Daireishokairo (Archives) :: Archives :: 2020 Reset :: Accepted Custom Characters-
Jump to: