The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assasins evoles (Invention)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male
Number of Posts : 99
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

Assasins evoles (Invention) Empty
PostSubject: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Appearance: This is a very basic appearance made to be very descrete, as its not actually planned as something the enemies should know they are up against, its a basic wrist plate strapped onto the lower part of your arm, on the upper side is really nothing but this plate, its size nothing bigger than you can pull your sleeve over it to hide it away. Under it is ofcourse what binds the equipment to your arm and also at the end of the wrist just before the hand is a barrel. (Addition to the modified, a small link that will put a small needle into the elbos, to link to your blood)
Function: This has 3 funtions, first one is the plate on the upper side, it will create a defensive shield that appears as a blue forcefield, which it mainly is, but its also a sum os Spiritual presure, which is able to both block the normal physicle attacks such as Swords, bullts and others as to reppel Reiatsu based ones. Bloiws obviosly drain your Reiatsu while its active.
The second is by extending the arm, placing your other on om the under the equipement then you alone should be able to feel something alike to a trigger that will allow you to shoot with bullets of your own Reiatsu, ofcourse you can't send off 50% of your spiritual presure in one go, the shots can't be out of your own legue of powers.
Third, is just a small something to remind himself of what gave him the idea, by pushing your hand back you'll also be able to feel a trigger which will create a small blade about the size of your hand in lenght of your reaitsu aswell, with a very high vibration rate to increase the lethallity.
(Addition to the modifyed verions theirs a link to the blood, cause others than Anthony himself can't transfer their own Reaitsu to this invention and there for needs a dirrect link to it, for it to be able to work, without it, you'll only be able to block the physicle by the minor forcefield thats not enchanced.)

The Thread

Last edited by Anthony Rourke on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:43 pm

Okay, the idea seems interesting, and not too powerful. But it does seem invulnerable, it needs some sort of weakness.
Also, the training thread isn't long enough in my opinion. If you could perhaps edit it a bit and make it 1000 words i'd be happy.

But, here's the main problem with it, I think there is a unspoken rule about 'No Gun's.' On the bleach world, I remember talking with Marlamin about it, i'll talk with him to try and get it allowed. But in the mean time I'd like you to rethink this invention, add a few weaknesses and expand the training thread, and if all goes well it'll get approved.

(FOR GOD SAKES NOONE APPROVE THIS UNTILL GUNS GET APPROVED, I'M LOOKING AT YOU DARKNESS.)
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Darkness stepped down from Modhood Saroki

*points at admin thread*
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:49 am

No guns? There have allready been approved guns... and it it not a gun its a bullet of reaitsu similar to the Arrow of a Quincy and the major draw back is that it ain't an invention that runs on its own, it taps yourown Reaitsu apart from the force field shield which isn't strong enough to block any Zanpakuto or spiritual weapons if Reaitsu is not applied

And first my Bg is too long it was even spoken off as a Wall of text and now you're demanding more... this isn't a Shikai, and a Shikai you don't even need a thousand words, and this is bno where as strong as that so I find it unreasonable why you would want the words of what it takes to get a Bankai...

I can ofcourse put in more words, but it will only be a more detailed view of what he's doing, something that I almost got scolded for doing in my background.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:16 am

1. Direct me to the thread(s) where these guns have been approved...

2. It doesn't matter if theres no actual barrel, it's still a gun, you're pulling a trigger that shoots out a bullet (of reiatsu) Even if that's reiatsu that the contraption leeches off of you, it's still a GUN. Maybe a watered down version, but still a gun.

3. That's not how it works Anthony, your background is for your profile and your profile only, it doesn't count towards anything else; I know this sounds harsh but it's true, unless someone else told you otherwise..In which case they're lying.

4. Unreasonable? Perhaps, but probably not. This is something completely different than shikai/bankai, you'll have it for as long as you don't break it. It'll ALWAYS be available, it'll be a secondary weapon you'll be able to use whenever you need to. Shikai/bankai has a cooldown/post limit if I remember correctly. You can't compare bankai/shikai to inventions.

5. And when I mean adding a few hundred words, I don't mean explaining everything in extreme detail. I mean perhaps add some training with the weapon afterwards, or something interesting.

6. With any luck it'll be either approved/disapproved thomorrow, and if it's disapproved it'll probably only be temporary.

7. If you seriously can't spend 15 minutes and type out a few hundred words for something that'll always be with your character, and that'll always give you an edge in combat, then you better just forget about this app...Or any app for that matter...(Unless you get a soft admin/mod.)

8. I'm sorry if I made you angreh wit meh: But this is sewious business.

9. Now that I have typed all of this out, you should have absolutely no problem with complying...

P.S Well would ja' look at that! 300 Just from adressing your complaints! Only took me a few minutes aswell. (trololo)
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 am

There
It states that all Superhumans can have a Choice of a handheld weapon with spirit enhanced "Bullets" So a Gun would be something you could choose.

Unreasonable yes, 1000 words is a Second abbility Bankai... the highest off all... 1000 words is a Kido 90 to learn something that you can use anytime you want, so to say. I'll write the few 300 words no worries... But how can you have me writting training of something when this has nothing to do with learning how to use the item at all, I'm not saying that Anthony will now go out to work this item as a pro, the thread is the devolopement of weapon is all that should matter so its a load of crap saying I should put something irrelevant just so you can have your word count, it would be like learning a Kido but useing a lot of words on how you got too the place you want to train at or how something earlier the day had shaken you a bit and you sat and thought about it before starting, its irrelevant cause it has nothing to do with learning the Kido, people who have only reached word count with irrelevant stuff has been denied, so how can you ask me to forfill a wordcount with learning how to use somethign when the thread is about creating the thing?

And just to say The word count in all is a stupid thing in general very much so the way you say it, no offense, but you're asking the player to write irrelevant stuff instead of something relevant to the topic, it would be like saying you need to reach this but I really don't care if its all good... you shouldn't always say word count, is more important than the content.
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:48 am

Waiting for clarification from admins...

And, Anthony, I already told you, you can't compare this with any other technique/ability.

I didn't say anything about adding something irrelevant either; I said something interesting, and since this IS a ROLEPLAYING site, it shouldn't be too hard to add a bit more...
Good grief...
Back to top Go down
Nerdy-chan

Nerdy-chan

Male
Number of Posts : 30
Registration Date : 2011-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:30 am

@Saroki: Please let off a bit. Not everyone shares the same views as you... This isn't supposed to be a job or homework.. This is an RP site for those who write for fun. Don't take the fun out of it. I understand your points just... Go about it in a nicer fashion. I do not mean to make you mad here, just speaking my mind.

@Anthony: I like the overall concept of the invention, I truly do. I think it would be useful and fun to go up against in Rp. My problems aren't with the weapon itself.. It is more with the post itself. You used the game Assassin's Creed. Honestly, I don't know if there are any new rules allowing it.. But bringing our world Labels and bringing them into the Bleach universe is... I don't know.. bothersome. I am not usually a canon fanatic, though I would prefer that we keep our world away from the one here. It would be like me having a character blasting MCR, Green Day, so on so forth. It just wouldn't fit. I know this is the Admin's decision but I just felt you should get another opinion.

(Btw, my logic on the Assasin's Creed thing is... Well if Bleach is based in our time as is... and this RP is set 300 years in the future.... Juuuuuuuuust saying, I think owning a copy of that game would be outdated logically. Eh, I could just be talking this a bit too logically and literally on this......)
Back to top Go down
Anthony Rourke

Anthony Rourke

Male

PostSubject: Re: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:00 am

Saroki... you said exactly as an idea... to train with the weapon... which is completly irrelevat to the Invention as to making it. It might be interesting but I'd rather spend time training in other threads than the invention thread, if you would really e fine with me adding training as the word count you're asking for then the wordcount is only meant for your own pleasure, not cause its relevant. I've done it allready, but when you ask for a word count don't start suggesting to add irrelevant things, as that really puts your request into a very bad light.

Nerdy-chan Well you wont know how far the Assasin's Creed game series will go, besides we can't take aspect for what happens in 300 years, technicly we could be done with Cars and be floaing around the sky or something... just saying... and Time over time people take up old games and recreate it to new consoles for the purpose of earning more on a brand, so I'm just saying he heard a glimpse about it, then googles it, there you should easily be ale to get the info... I can't really take aspect in other means of how Anthony should get the idea other than how I got the idea myself. I could make up an idea or something but I find it more rewarding to actually let my character have the same basis for figuring out this invention as did.

Another note, you guys are shooting down the crowd, demanding so much superhumans have so few ways for getting something extra while the Shinigami can just write a few hundred words and kido you're still expecting Superhumans to write 1000 for an inventon no kidding no one wants to be Superhuman, they got fewer options and when they want something they got to work twice as hard as a Shinigami, and you're surpriced over 50% of the board went there?
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:22 am

It was an example, Anthony, there's obviously better ones...

And, Crowe, i'm not entirely certain that a training app is supposed to be fun.
And I know not everyone see's it the same way as me, my point is a mod has to be stern and tough on users, if he/she doesn't he/she get's walked on, and that's a fact no matter how you look at it...

As for your problem with the app, nerdy, I don't think it matters, to be honest, while I can see how it could cause a bit of strangeness to the RP, what he got the idea from doesn't really matter in my opinion. If a person wants to make a weapon/device that mimics some sort of popular show/movie/series/comic/ect. ect. so be it, as long as it follows the forum rules.

And Anthony, I thank you for adding some numbers to it; Now i'm just waiting a response from a trusted admin via PM to clarify whether or not this is allowed. If it is, awesome. If it isn't, you can just remove the gun bit and add something of equal power to the invention, and i'll approve.

Good day.
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Edited and Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assasins evoles (Invention)   Assasins evoles (Invention) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assasins evoles (Invention)
Page 1 of 1