The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) Empty
PostSubject: Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)   Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:47 pm

Lavi had been stuck at the 4th squad barracks for quite some time now because he had a bad meeting with some hollows in the real world, but now he was almost back on his feet with only slight bruises left, so it was about time to report in with the new squad he was going to start at.
He was still carrying a book with him, reading up on a few things from the academy, at the last test he had only with a little luck been able to wing it all and passed, so it could not hurt to read up on it, it is not like he is stupid or anything really, he just do not like to read that much and prefer a good spar to studying, though it did result in a near failed test.
He looked at the building and scouted a little for where the captain office, he did already know the captain, it was her that saved his life back in the real world, and encouraged him yo join the 11th squad, so he figured it would only be fair if he went to thank her one more time, before he went to join the squads normal routines.
He found his way to the captains office and stood outside knocking on the wall and waited for an answer on the inside, if someone came out to open he would be standing with the book under his arm, waiting with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)   Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 am

Shikuro had been spending his day time so far in the squads training grounds, walking back to his office from training, he was just about to walk right into his office when something caught his attention a person seeming to be waiting for an answer from the captain's office.
He frowned lightly slowly walking closer to the person.
"thats a kind of Nostalgic thing to do..?"
He softly spoked still not interely sure weather this guy really expected an answer. He leaned up against the wall about 2 meters away crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)   Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:38 am

Lavi looked to the side to see an old face he remembered, it had been a good while since he had seen that person as he had been stuck at the 4th squad barracks for so long, but it was pleasant enough to meet someone he knew again "well if it ain't Shikuro, long time no see" Lavi passed a smile to him "so is the rumor i heard about you true?" Lavi Turned his body to him, all he had been able to catch up when he was stuck there was that 11th squad had gotten a new vice captain, and he had been told it was Shikuro from one that ended at the barracks too, it really was looking like he was falling a long way behind because of his encounter in the real world
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)   Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:51 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow his mind haven't exactly been down for some time so he'd have to think twice before remebering.
"Lavi right?"
He chuckled softly really feeling it all comming back to him now, it had been ages or so it felt alot had happened since then yet this guy didn't exactly seem to know it.
"Well if you mean the whole Vice Captain thing then yeah... But thats another story... how have you been doing? and what are you doing?"
Still intrigued to why he was actually standing infront of the captains office to begin with but he kinda felt like he knew he just didn't know how to say it.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)   Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 7:24 am

"well as to what happened with me is a bit of a longer story, and I would rather have us talk about it over a drink someday" Lavi smiled and looked at the door and then back to shikuro "as to what I am doing, well I wanted to thank Kaiyo again one more time for halping me back a long time ago, I was never able to properly thank her" He got a bad feeling about the whole situation and felt some bad news was about to hit him like a hammer in the head
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)   Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Shikuro looked rather shocked, he hadn't heard? even being in a coma something like that should have been told to him, yet that could have been blamed at Shikuro really aparently he'd been missed out, Shikuro felt even worse as Lavi seemed to have unresolved buisness with Kaiyo, he knew that he would get another chance to tell her but he couldn't really let him know that.
"Look ehm... there's really no easy way to say this..."
Shikuro took a deep breath, taking some time to know exactly what to say here, and seem like it had hit him harder than it really had.
"Kaiyo died not long ago... in a training accident..."
Shikuro looked truthfully to Lavi as he was really just saying what the report had stated.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)   Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Lavi's face went blank, he was not sure what to make of what he was just told, that Kaiyo were dead in a training accident "I cant believe what you are telling me at first he felt really bad and sad about it all, but as his mind passed a bit more over it, he felt in himself that there was no way that was true.
For a captain to die in a training accident just seemed impossible, but for whatever the reason was, there had to be some reason that they would either cover up the real reason of death, or something else "I... I guess that is how life can be sometimes, ever fleeting and gone in less then a moment, even for a soul reaper" Lavi lets out a sigh and drops his head "I guess that then settle my business here" He looks up at Shikuro a little sad "Im sorry I should not feel so bad, I bet this has been harder on you, seeing as you are the vice captain now, you must have been pretty good friends with her"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)   Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 7:30 am

Shikuro raises an eyebrow, for a moment not believing he had spoken truthfully enough, yet again if Lavi was really seeing Captains as unbeatable and all that, then it would be very reasonable why he wouldn't exactly believing just cause some guy suddenly told him.
"Well Kaiyo was meddling with training of the Forbidden Kido's and that sort... she knew the risks but... I really didn't think she would recieve the worst penalty possible..."
Sikuro then smiled softly to Lavi, really not seeing this as a way where he should really be focussing on seeming trustworthy he should really more focus on being a friend.
He softly padded the guy on the shoulder looking him into the eyes.
"To be sad is nothing I would want nor something I can keep for myself..."
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)   Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 4:05 pm

Lavi was still not completely convinced that Kaiyo was gone forever, or maybe he was just trying to fool himself, he was not quite sure himself, but there was nothing to be done, either she showed up again, or a new captain would be placed in the squad.
"I see that is really unfortunate" Lavi lets out another sigh "I guess I got no other choice but to pay my respects to her memory, only way she will be able to hear me I guess" Lavi turned his back to Shikuro "Ill catch you later then, we need to get that drink someday soon, could really use a refresher after being out for so long" he made placed two fingers at his head and made a waving gesture with them afterwards
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)   Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:15 pm

Shikuro raises an eyebrow, not entirely sure weather it had gotten through proberly not that it mattered much, either it did or it didn't not much he could do about it now, other than wait and watch. He smiled softly to him, then nods after taking a moment to think.
"Ahh Ofcourse I expect you've been assigned to the squad by Kaiyo back then, then you should be able to find yourself a room here, move in when you feel ready to do so..."
Shikuro gets ready to walk back afterwards.
"Untill next time"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)   Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning from squad 4 (Shikuro)
Page 1 of 1