The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Junko

Junko

Male
Number of Posts : 521
Registration Date : 2010-10-30

Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) Empty
PostSubject: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:35 pm

Junko wore shinigami robes, legitamate, black shinigami robes she wanted to look formal, or at least approprate... And under her robes, she wore her chainmail, She was living out of a sack right now, as the academy was swift to have her vacate her room, and because of this she also had her plate armor was wrapped around the pack, the gloves were being worn, the woolen interior of the gauntlets giving her warmth on the cold day.

She was walking into the 11th squad courtyard, a recommendation from the headmaster in hand, but probably because 11th squad had the highest rate of casuatlies. Junko, bearing these papers, her zanpaktou in her belt, and her belongings on her back, marched across the courtyard and made her way to the vice-captain's office, as Vice Captain Nara, of whom she had met, would most likely be residing, and did the polite thing, knocked...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:30 am

Shikuro was sitting at his office mostly burried in paper work, alot had stacked up at him lately as alot of paperwork was handed to him from Kaiyo's absence now, ofcourse he wrote more than to a regular absence but he just dealt with not cause he enjoyed the paperwork but it wasn't like his mind couldn't handle it anyways.

He held a paper in hand reading over the bad written words as his line of thought was interupted by a knock on the door, he softly put down the paper and turned his aze towards the door.
"Yes?"
It was proberly some other person with more paperwork or some questions, it was all so troublesome...
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Junko opened the door tentitvely, hoping to not be someone of a bother... "I am sorry to bother you Shikuro fu-taicho"

Junko walked in the room, and stopped and turn so she was facing the desk squarely...

"I would like to apply to your squad sir. I have all the neccisary paperwork already filled out, and i just need your signature."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:27 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow surely not expecting to see this person again just like that then again it wasn't really a bother to him at all, he softly smiled to her as if it didn't seem to bother him at all, a very calm and friendly smile.
"Its not bother at all"
He remained seated as she approached the desk, his eyes resting upon her, not intensively but calmly.

He straigtened his back slightly as it was a professional matter it seemed and he had to be atleast representable.
"Can I see the papers then?"
He gently held out his hand to accept the papers he didn't mind having her join though he needed to make sure she knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Junko studied the room for a moment, and returned her focus to Shikuro, "Yes i have everything here" Junko extended her arm that was holding on to the papers, and subsequently straightentening her posture, even there was only a small correction to be made...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Shikuro softly took hold of the papers not that he didn't trust her or anything alike that, but people had allready now tried to fool him to sign varrious things thinking he was just to inexperienced for this work though he'd made no mistakes so far so he thought he'd better keep it down.
"Uhm... You can sit down if you like... I'm just going to read it all through for a moment..."
Not that it would take very long for him to do he just thought it would be rude of him not to offer the girl a place to sit atleast.
And after having said that he put the papers down on the table and then let his eyes run over it reading it throughly ofcourse he didn't really expect anything to be missing and before long he signed.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:28 am

Junko stayed in attention, her back straight, her arms at her side, and given the opportunity to sit down, Junko did not think anything of refusing. She slowly and carfully sat in the chair, which was just large enough that the balls of her feet were resting on the floor. Junko tried to sit down quietly, but she did not acomplish that feat. The chainmail making its chinking sound as she sat. and she waited, straight back and straight faced for Shikuro fu-taicho to reply to her...
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Shikuro quickly agreeed to himself everything was looking alright at best, she would do fine here, and she was welcome to be here. He wanted to ask a few things though not that it was meaning anything to weather she was going to be accepted here or not, she was accepted allready.
"Everything looks good and in order as it should, but if you don't mind... may I ask you a question, it has nothing to do with you being here, and you don't need to answer if you don't want to...?"
He looked at her, smilling softly ofcourse seeming as friendly as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:35 am

"I don't mind ask away, sir"

Junko shuffled in her seat, unconfortable about the silence in the air, and about a question that someone needs to ask permission to ask. Junko sat the sack down, with more slinking of chainmail and a metalic clink as the pack that she held all of her things was set on the ground, to her right, from its former postion on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:58 am

Shikuro nodded happily, it wasn't really such a touch question, though in some cases it could be more personal than one would think. So not all would just answer it freely, as some would see it as a big step to share.
"Alright my question is, why do you want to join squad 11?"
He looked straight at her as he had finnished his questions wanting to see her reaction hoping that after he had asked the tension would drop a bit, making her more relaxed or something alike that.
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Junko was appalled by this question, she knew her own reasons, but they would be ridiculed, as a power hungry notion, Junko stood from her seat, grabbign her sack of things, makign teh slinking sound of chaimail... she stood at attention, and stated calmly, "This is the squad that i belive that i can make the most difference in, sir." Junko paused for a moment, and looked down, "May i be dismisse, sir"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Shikuro looked rather surpriced at the girl this was a first a salute and and question to be dismissed, never tried that one before.
"Funny... I only joined here since I beleived it to be the fast way of earning experience..."
He smiled softly to her very friandly.
"Ofcourse you may"
Back to top Go down
Junko

Junko

Male

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:07 pm

Junko replied, "Thank you sir" And walked out of the Vice captains office and going to pick a room to stay in and wash up as it was awhile since she had taken a bath, and she also needed to polish her armor... make it look nice again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)   Applying to a Squad(Shikuro) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying to a Squad(Shikuro)
Page 1 of 1