The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Christmas Party!

Go down 
+3
Kuro
Kaoseu Enjel
Kaiyo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The Christmas Party! Empty
PostSubject: The Christmas Party!   The Christmas Party! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:12 am

Before i begin...Marly said i could Razz

Okay he's asleep right now but here's what i remember he said...

Lasting for 2 weeks there be like an added forum/ Winter Wonderland
Every user will be allowed in this wonderland, with all their powers stripped and just being like normal souls. This allows for all hollows superhumans to interect normally Very Happy

all basic stats will remain however
speed, spirit power (Endurance), Intelligence, Fighting Skill
so make each team even lol
Or... Team Captains
Have 'em line up Razz
There are 6 captains, so either 6 teams or 3 teams, or 2 teams

Erm...Should we also have separate sub-sections in this forum. Because meshing everyone into one post normally ends in nobody posting or only a few people being able to keep up and others just unable to post because they end up so far behind O.o

It also means we can have like more than just the snowball fight arena xP We can have hot chocolates inside as well! Very Happy AND AND AND AND CANDY CANES! santa rendeer rendeer

...Fancy dress party? santa rendeer

Now staff, plot away ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Party!   The Christmas Party! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:20 pm

...I do believe you've effectively covered everything lol
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Party!   The Christmas Party! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:03 pm

Me and other squad two members can sneak around with pieces of mistletoe. Prepare for stealthy awkward moments people Very Happy (Marly and Frost are the prime target. lmao.)
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Party!   The Christmas Party! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:52 pm

I'm going to drink everyones hot chocolate and eat everyones candy-canes and steal marly's glasse- wait what.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Party!   The Christmas Party! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 1:42 am

Just to clarify what I had said to Kaiyo.

1. There will be a realm that will open with a portal in each world leading to it. THis makes the realm accessible by all members.

2. Once inside, all members will be stripped of their powers. No Spiritual Pressure, No Spiritual Sensing Ability, No Shunpo, No Hollo Abilities, No Quincy Bows, No Bount Dolls, No Zanpakuto, No Superhuman Powers, Nothing. Everyone will appear as a powerless soul, a whole... no hollows. Hollows will appear as wholes as well, free of thoughts of ill will and no thoughts of the guilt they'd have from the deaths they've caused. It is a powerful magic within this place that makes everyone happy. Though this doesn't mean that they can't be made upset by others. This isn't a free pass to be an ass to people and think you can get away with it. It's not a happy drug lol...

3. The realm is a winter wonderland essentially. There is no way to return to the original worlds until the realm boots you out. The realm ceases to exist on new year's day. Once you return, you will have no memory of the wonderland and no one will seem to remember you ever leaving in the first place. The memories of everyone that didn't enter the realm will be altered to believe you all had actually been there, working, kind of in an auto-pilot state. Dull, nothing noteworthy happening...

4. The realm is stuffed with anything anyone would ever need. Log cabins as far as the eye can see with one large one in the center known as the lodge. The lodge has a kitchen and a large dining hall as well as a spacious lounge, it as well has a large upstairs bedroom which acts as a common room, meaning there are dozens of beds all in the same room, like a barracks except there are no bunk beds and the beds are all twin-sized. There is a rec room, bathroom, and a storage closet which has tons of clothes and other gear in it. Winter coats, skis, sleds, decorations, gloves, boots, woodcutting axes, hats, scarves, wrapping paper, pencils, crayons, cardpaper, anything at all. Each individual cabin has a small kitchen, bedroom, living room, and bathroom. The bedroom has one large king-sized bed meant for two...

5. There will be activities such as snowball fights and anything else you can think of, the only thing that this place lacks is a staff. You must cook, clean, and organize EVERYTHING!

6. This part is thus far a secret but on the last day, when people make their new year's resolutions, the remaining magic within the realm will grant all of the resolutions. This will not give items, stats, ranks, abilities, or anything else like that to the players but it will make things such as, obtaining a goal, mend a friendship, or fall in love happen that much faster for the character.

Any thoughts people?

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Party!   The Christmas Party! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:21 am

Sounds good to me. (Also, I'm a fan of fancy dress party, complete with frilly shirt and monocole) Smile I guess 12th Division could come up with some flying robotic reindeer to ride on...or mechanical snowmen to give us the advantage in a snowball fight...or superpowered toboggans that reach speeds over 100mph! yes, this sounds fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Arawn

Arawn

Male
Number of Posts : 3440
Job/Interests : Anything, but not everything
Quote : You were close, but I was right
Registration Date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Party!   The Christmas Party! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Very awesome. This sounds like a load of fun.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Party!   The Christmas Party! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:49 am

Alright Everyone! It's go time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Party!   The Christmas Party! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Christmas Party!
Page 1 of 1