The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We Gonna PARTY! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Bussiness Management
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.
Registration Date : 2011-03-30

We Gonna PARTY! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: We Gonna PARTY! (Open)   We Gonna PARTY! (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Suu patiently awaited leaned against a tree for his mesaage to arive via hell butterfly to his home in the Shinigami Academy. He patiently tapped his foot & looked around for the hell butterfly to appear. He had just finishes SA & wanted to get his approval message to show off.

"Where the hell is that butterfly I want my message of acceptance into the Gotei 13 Squad 4."
As he was about to slam his hand on the tree in frustration, the butterfly fluttered around him, & sprinkled a bit of dust on his clothes. Suu put his finger out & the butterfly landed & spoke a brief message to him.

"I better had been accepted, all that work I put into that low-wage building"
Suu gave the butterfly a limp push off his finger, & made his way to the classroom to get his books & things & go to the Sitting Area, where his party would be held for his acceptance. Suu quickly made his way over & hoped to see his best friend sitting & waiting on him as he rounded the cornor.

"He better be there or I will skin him alive & throw steaming hot slaty water on his skinless bloddy body......"
Back to top Go down
http://coloholics.net/index.php?showuser=3366

PostSubject: Re: We Gonna PARTY! (Open)   We Gonna PARTY! (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:56 pm

As Suu walked around the corner, Kyro stood, grinning in excitement. Only two months had passed since Kyro had left the Academy, and now, Suu would be graduating as well! He had to hold back a laugh at his friend's sour expression. Then, he really did laugh as his friend looked up, and saw everything that Kyro had done. As the group from the Fifth Division gave a great big whooping 'Surprise!', the Fifth Seat, Sukeno Nerru, came forward to congratulate Suu personally. He hadn't actually met Suu before, but he had heard much about him from Kyro. Having finally grown accustomed to life in the Gotei 13, he'd warmed to Sukeno, as well as his other friends within the Fifth Division. As he had come to call almost everyone a part of it.

"Glad to have you in the ranks! Kyro's told me all about your talent as a Shinigami. If he wasn't exaggerating, then you have a bright future ahead of you, boy!" said Sukeno, grinning. Then, he spoke in a louder voice so that everyone could hear what he was saying. "First three rounds, on me!" he cried. That got cheers from everyone assembled. Kyro grinned and walked over to Suu. He slapped his best friend on the back, and then motioned for him to take a seat at the head of the table that had been set up.

"We left plenty of room, in case you wanted anyone else to come. However, I'm not gonna wait, and I don't think the rest of my Squad Members are, either! So, lets get this thing started, huh? Everyone, a toast to Suu and his graduation from the Academy!" said Kyro, and as he finished, he raised his voice so that his squad members could hear him. The entire squad let out a boisterous cheer, raising their drinks as they did and shouting Suu's name. "I know that you don't entirely love too much attention, but I couldn't resist for this! It IS your graduation party, after all, and I didn't have anyone in the Gotei 13 to throw me one!" said Kyro, grinning, and then he took his seat, waiting for Suu to do the same.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male
Quote : Be nice to people on your way up because you'll need them on your way down.

PostSubject: Re: We Gonna PARTY! (Open)   We Gonna PARTY! (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Suu let a smirk escape from his normaly cold expression. It was alot of people all 5th division cheering & congratulating him. Suu shook many hand & hugged alot of people on the way to his seat.

"Okay Okay, I know thanks, yea I am glad too. No I dont want anything to eat right now, but you enjoy yourself........"

'ALL THESE FREAKING RETARDS NEED TO MOVE'. Suu was getting frustrated he had to be somewhat genorus since it was a party for him. All he wanted to do was chill with Kyro but now tons of people were in his face. He liked the party it was nice but now it was getting pointless.

" Ooh thanks Sukeno, I might not know you well but if Kyro approves so do I!"

Suu shook his hand too & finnaly made his way to Kyro so he could finnaly sit. As he sat he ruffled Kyro's hair a bit & laughed. Kyro had done a GREAT job with the party there were tons of people & food & drinks. A perfect setting.

"Thaks Kyro bro, never would have thought the party would be this BIG!, maybe we could do this for the next recruit we meet, make it sort of a tradition yah know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We Gonna PARTY! (Open)   We Gonna PARTY! (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 pm

"A tradition, huh? That's not a bad idea!" replied Kyro, after Suu mentioned doing this same thing if they were to ever become friends with another Student. It was actually a really good idea, and a strange one to come from Suu, as from what he knew of his friend, he wasn't exactly the kind of person to think of that kind of thing. "Anyways, I heard that you were joining the 4th Division! I wouldn't actually picture you for that squad, because, and I say this since I'm your friend, you aren't exactly the kind of person I'd expect to join the Squad for healing. You're just kind of... um, well, I think you understand what I'm trying to say," said Kyro. As he did, he almost cracked up laughing, trying to suppress the powerful urges of the humor of the moment. Finally, he couldn't help but laugh, and after a continuous few minutes of it, he finally reigned it in.

"Sorry, sorry, but it's just a bit of a comical thought, you, helping to heal people left and right. Remember the incident with the little girl and the Hollow with tentacles?" asked Kyro. He was sure Suu would remember; it was hard to forget memories such as that. "You pulled the girls hair while you attempted to console her, and then got her to hit you. I still don't quite understand the reason behind you asking her to do that," continued Kyro. He leaned in and said it with a tone that allowed the fact that the entire thing had been unsanctioned be heard in his voice. He and Suu had gone out into Rukongai just because they felt like breaking the Rules of Soul Society. Suu had still been a Student, and as such was not allowed to leave Seireitei. The two friends had soon found themselves saving a village in Rukongai from a crank Hollow with a bad temper. Grinning, Kyro waited for his friend's response.
Back to top Go down
LuluTheGuy

LuluTheGuy

Male

PostSubject: Re: We Gonna PARTY! (Open)   We Gonna PARTY! (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:06 pm

Suu's face went straight, it wasn't that funny too Suu. Was not Suu was doing helping? He thought so, Suu knows he is mean but not that mean. Suu pulled a single strand of hair from Kyro's hair for laughing at him.

"Hey, the 4th are some pretty cruel & heartless people........they have your life in their hands. I can choose to heal you or watch you slowly die with a sword purged through your heart. So I would think again saying I am nothing like them, you know I would love to watch someone die like that."

Suu then thoguht back to that time, when he did that to that girl & grinned a bit he as he thought it was funny. Suu shook his head as he now had to explain it to Kyro. Suu was just extremly cold for the better of others.

"Yea i remeber that she ran off & thanks me, that was at the same time that I denied to help you fight that hollow, & since your still alive now, you have gotten stronger from it....ever think that way?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Gonna PARTY! (Open)   We Gonna PARTY! (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Gonna PARTY! (Open)
Page 1 of 1