The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male
Number of Posts : 102
Quote : It's a pity the law doesn't allow me to be merciful.
Registration Date : 2010-11-21

A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 am

Masaru was of course the first person on the open field. Originally, his presentation had been scheduled in a classroom, but Masaru remembered that that particular classroom did not have a ceiling high enough to accommodate his full standing height. So, he had requested that the class be outside, here on one of the grassy fields surrounding the Academy. He figured that the students would appreciate an outdoors class. Masaru had arrived 15 minutes early so as to appear professional; after all, he was now a member of the 8th Division of the Gotei 13, and he had to make sure he did more than his part to make sure he made a good impression. He leaned on a tree nearby as he waited for students to show. His new robes felt so nice against his fur.

As he waited, Masaru decided that he would be a tough teacher instead of the cool teacher so to speak; feeling that the students would benefit more from it. Besides, his father, and several instructors had told him about the merits of tough love, and how discipline was always beneficial. Students began to approach, and Masaru gestured at them to sit as he leaned against a nearby tree. When the class was all seated, Masaru stood up from the tree and addressed the students.

"Good morning. My name is Masaru Arata, and I am a member of the 8th Division of the Gotei 13. I am a recent graduate of the Academy, and would be sitting right where you are if it was a year earlier. I am here to tell you about the duties of a squad member." Masaru did just that, giving a concise description of his duties that nevertheless took up 15 somewhat tedious minutes.

At the end of this, Masaru began to speak of something not on the curriculum. "I'm not sure if you're all privy to this information, but the 11th Division Captain has passed away recently. Preliminary reports indicate that it was a result of a failed kido spell. Do you know what you should learn from that?" No one spoke; presumably, this was news to them. "It means...CONSTANT VIGILANCE! Know your limits, and don't do anything stupid. She was an important member of the Gotei, and though I did not know her personally, I grieve for the Gotei just the same. If you all don't want to end up charred corpses, you will pay attention during your classes, and take them to heart. It will save your life and-" Masaru spotted a pair of students chatting, obviously not paying attention to him. He bent over and picked up a pair of acorns, and then with surprising speed whipped them at the talking pair, each acorn hitting an offender in the side of the head, stunning them for a second. "Do we all understand?" he asked with a steely growl in his words. He was obviously taking this presentation quite seriously.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:59 am

Kaiyo had trudged along through the doors that lead to the outside fields, her smiling waning as a slight breeze swept past her. Pushing her new academy robes lightly against her skin, and sweepinghr new brown hair backwards slightly. Ever more grateful for her cap, the girl followed the grumblings of her class. A talk from a member of the Gotei 13, well that just sounded like fun really. Granted, she had spent a lot of time considering whether or not she shoudl actually show up to this presentation. Yet the consensus was the full participation her mission required. So there she was, the shortest in her class as they drew closer to the tall black robed man.

Very tall in fact, Kaiyo would guess he was double her heigh, which in itself was quite humorous. The girl took a seat on the soft grass, instantly curling her spin as she rested her head on her hand. Getting read for a long talk. This was of course until he mentioned her death. Her gaze was all too busy surveying the speech giver. The large boots and gloves, neverminding the veil, well Kaiyo just wanted to see what his face was like. The short girl cared little for judging the man, it was just her natural curiosity.

Her eyes flickered up to his at her death though. A kidou spell gone wrong, it was to be expected. Leaning forwards, her interest was peaked at the question. 'What should be learn from my death then?' she smirked inwardly. Unable to help a laugh tumbling from her mouth at the answer. Oh of course! One captain kills herself with awful kidou skills and ow everyone should know their limits. Still giggling, the girl's expression dropped back to blank once she realised nobody else had found it funny. Clearing her throat Kaiyo lowered her head in embarrassment, 'Sorry' she mumbled, tugging at the tip of her hat to hide her face a bit more.

Kaiyo flinched to one side when the two girl's next to her got smacked in the heads with acorns. For his size, this guy had impressive speed. A wondering thought made Kaiyo consider what else he was capable of. Still, she nodded obediently at his growled words.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:11 am

Masaru had noticed when a short girl with brown hair had laughed during his talk about the deceased 11th Division Captain; though had chosen to not do anything for the time being, deciding that there were better ways to teach proper decorum besides acorn throwing for that kind of transgression. As he finished his speech, he focused his gaze on her, noting her obedient nod at her words.

"Perhaps a demonstration of sorts...you...why don't you come spar with me for a few minutes?" he said. "I'm sure it will be mutually beneficial." Without waiting for an answer, he drew his massive nodachi (which was, incidentally taller than the girl). Masaru held it at the ready and gestured at her to join him in front of the class.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:18 am

'Oh well done Kaiyo!' she cursed inwardly, unable to decline the offer, the girl rose to her feet. The Zanpakuto over her shoulder was not her's, Tenrai Zenpyou had to be left behind. Jumping up, Kaiyo's eyes screamed for her as the man unsheathed his blade. She had very little reiatsu at her disposal, the gloves had assured that much. Though Kaiyo's fighting skill was the reason she'd been named Kenpachi. Not that she planned on announcing that fact.

Adjusting her hat once more, she sheepishly stepped forwards. 'Erm if this is because i laughed, i said sorry, i didn't mean to or anything' she mumbled, still smiling in the hopes that she wouldn't be asked to take part in this spar. Kaiyo's eyes flicked around from left to right, searching for some kind of reason for her not to fight. She found none. 'I'm still new' she added, as if that would make a difference. Kaiyo had still not unsheathed her blade, reluctant and resistant as ever, in the hopes she could just talk her way out of it.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:35 am

"That you did. Doesn't matter- it is just strange, random, happenstance that my gaze landed on you," Masaru said. "And if you're new- well, all the better time to learn, right?" He readied himself, raising his enormous blade in salute to his opponent. She was very small, smaller than most of his opponents. Masaru interpreted that to mean she was quick. He might be hard-pressed to land a hit on her. Still...given her size, she probably had less strength and endurance than him, though appearances could be deceiving. Masaru's sword point hovered as he circled her, pointing at her chest.

She obviously didn't want to fight; but that of course wasn't an option. The students needed to see something that would teach them something of value, and Masaru was sure that this was it...but how? Her size presented a dilemma, that was for certain. Perhaps he would think of a better strategy if he simply engaged her, and saw how she reacted.

Masaru's reiatsu flared as he psyched himself up for battle. His reiatsu was strong for someone of his rank, and he could see some of the weaker students in the crowd struggling with it. Oh well. Then, with speed that didn't seem likely coming from someone his size, he lashed out with his huge sword at her. Given the length of his blade and hers; she wasn't even within striking distance of him. Masaru was planning on using the length of his sword to keep her at bay until he could watch the way she fought a little longer.

That being planned, after the initial slash, Masaru began making quick stabs at her with his blade, much in the way someone might use a spear, to keep her away from him and on the defensive. He would see how her defenses were organized, and then, hopefully, find and exploit a weakness.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:52 am

Kaiyo's mind raced in how the hell she could fight her own reactions to be of a level that might be expected from a new student. A task that she had planned on taking her time to achieve, not being placed on the spot by a guy who was getting far too into a friendly spar. His reiatsu was impressive, and his sword was massive. Kaiyo just stood still for a whole longer though. With one thought circulation her mind in a mad panic, 'Fuck'.

'Yeah, okay then' she nodded, still not seeming so convinced. Kaiyo's right hand instinctively moved across to her left hip, changing direction very quickly as she reached over her shoulder and unsheathed her comparatively tiny blade. The girl assumed the standard stance, not her normal one by choice, but he'd be watching her movements closely. Trying to gauge what level of attack this spar could be, Kaiyo had to keep it low.

Both hands held tightly to her blade, her left foot forwards ever so slightly. It was meant to be further apart, but weaknesses like that were easier to fake. Kaiyo jumped backwards from the first strike, stumbling slightly to keep her balance before moving back into closer quarters. Blocking wouldn't be easy to do, matching his strength would be a bad idea, and for most beginners, the assumption that avoiding attacks is easier was always strong.

Then came the jabs, Keeping both hands on her blade, Kaiyo began turning her blade left to right, missing most of her blocks with the slow motion and rigid movements, she had to also keep twisting on her hips so as not to be hit. The girl looked more like she was dancing; badly. This guy was seriously being too serious over a spar. Her last movement was especially slow, his blade slicing through her uniform and piercing the edge of her skin, just above her left hip.

Kaiyo smiled apologetically. 'I said i was no good' she added, hoping her ordeal would be over.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Hmm...Masaru's blade pierced through her uniform and met skin, slicing through and coming away with a hint of red on the blade. Something didn't seem right about the spar, about his opponent, Masaru just couldn't put his finger on it. "The spar is over," he said, wiping the tip of his blade on the grass. "You may all leave...except you," he said to the girl he had just cut.

When everyone else was gone, he looked at her through his veil, trying to think of why he was suspicious. It took a good five minutes of uncomfortable silence while Masaru just watched her for the idea to come to him. That isn't to say Masaru was an unintelligent person; he wasn't. He was just slow. Because it took him a while, people always assumed him a little less than bright, but never seemed to notice he almost always reached the right decision.

Anyway, besides the fact that she had dodged nearly everything (albeit without style or grace), the moment of suspicion came when he cut her. Most people, and probably all new students, would have flinched in pain, or made some kind of reflexive exclamation. This girl had not; her face had remained stoic; she had even smiled at him! In his experience, students did not react that way to being cut.

"Now Ms...I'm afraid I don't know your name. I think you didn't give your all in our fight. And I want to know why you would do such a thing. Surely standing up to a presenter would gain you respect and popularity among the students here; which is generally the goal of your average new student. So why?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:26 pm

'Oh for fuck sake' she cursed under her breath as the man called for everyone to leave but her. Kaiyo's reactions had been sloppy, her stance of a poor standard and she racked her brain to think what might have given her away. Following the mans own actions, Kaiyo bowed low to show her respect. Carefully trying to slide her blade back into it's sheath. A task which proved harder than expected when you have short arms, though she managed it none the less.

The girl took a tentative step closer, keeping her gaze directly up to the masked man. Her peripheral vision catching the suspicious glances of her fellow students. She'd just have to explain later to them he thought she needed more practice. There was no way any of the students had notice her being bad on purpose. Still, Kaiyo had already decided on her plan of action. LIE.

Te time he took to speak just made Kaiyo more nervous. Not that she planned on showing that, instead she stood silently. Matching his gaze before he spoke. Still no hint as to what gave her away. Kaiyo shrugged complacently, 'Sorry Sir, i don't know what your talking about, i'm just not that good' she spoke apologetically, innocently even. Not even giving this man her name. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Masaru sighed at her stubbornness. He rubbed his face through his veil, trying to think of something he could say to convince her to tell the truth. "Let me be more clear. When I cut you, you didn't flinch, or cry out in pain as any new Academy student would have. Based on that, I would guess that you're not who you appear to be, anymore than myself." Masaru squatted a little so they were level with each others' faces.

Her unwillingness to tell him anything smacked of suspicion to him. He wondered if she was doing anything illegal, anything that would damage the Gotei 13. He would have to try to coax it out of her. "Please, you don't know me, but I am quite a moral man. Trust me. What is it you are hiding, beyond your true ability with combat? And again, why?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:58 pm

Kaiyo looked blankly into the man's odd eye, unlike any she had seen before of a Shinigami. Though that thought was quite irrelevant for the time being. The brown haired girl eventually giggled, after a while for his words to truly sink in, 'I guess it didn't hurt that much' she replied lightly. Glancing down to her cut, in all honesty, it didn't. Kaiyo had assumed such a reaction would be normal, unaware that her own numbed senses had been conditioned against the natural response of pain.

Kaiyo was strong willed, and would never so willingly give up such key information. From the time she was first drafted into the 11th squad, the second squad had allowed her to join in their training exercises. That included being reluctant in questioning, which proved easy when you forgot things easily. Tilting her head to the left ever so slightly, the girl looked very confused at the robed shinigami. 'What combat ability? I suck, you hit me, i don't understand what your asking' Playing ignorance to the whole charade.

Kaiyo remained looking into the man's eyes. Unable to help the words that tumbled from her mouth, it was his eyes, they glinted of a different kind of light, a different reasoning. One she couldn't ignore. 'What's up with your face if you wear a mask?' she added, perhaps a little to informally.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:07 pm

This girl was proving a tough person to interrogate. However, that fact along just added more to Masaru's suspicions. If she was only a first year student, he doubted any student would be foolish enough to not give information when asked by a teacher, or even just a presenter. Masaru chuckled, though there was no humor in his laugh. He was beginning to suspect she was a rogue Shinigami who wanted re-entry into the Gotei. That was all well and good, but it was likely she had not served her time if she was being all secretive.

He didn't have time to further ponder that idea when she asked him about his veil. "I...have a rather large nose," said Masaru in answer. "And it is...disfigured." And then, he a thought struck him. If this personality of hers wasn't all an act, he figured she would be intensely curious about his true appearance. If that was so, then perhaps he could use it as leverage.

"Tell you what...you cut the charade and tell me what's going on, and I will lift my veil,"
he offered.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:16 pm

A disfigured nose, that was a lie. Surely. Kaiyo wasn't the brightest button in the draw, but she was good with people. Call it a natural intuition but the girl had always been good at reading people, and relating to them. His lie quickly became irrelevant though. The prospect of seeing his face was an interesting offer, still to play this correctly, Kaiyo had to decline. The first challenge of her disguise, it needed to last, she needed to make this all go away. So giving up the smallest bit of information would start creating cracks so early on in her plan.

Turning to anger the girl dropped her gaze for a second. lifting it back up with a more serious look as she snapped. 'I don't know what you on about! I don't care about what your face looks like just stop treating me like some kind of criminal okay! I said i'm sorry about laughing so i don't know why you're still being so mean'. Her heart was pounding faster as the girl turned to leave. Hoping he would just let her go, though if he didn't believe her, she would need to sort it out. That, and the man had a thing for respect and rules, clearly. So yelling at a member of the Gotei 13 may not be taken too kindly.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:25 pm

"I'm sorry if you feel that way but your behavior is very suspicious. I'm afraid if you continue you will leave me no choice but to arrest you, with violence if necessary, and bring you for investigation by the 2nd Division. I have enough evidence to support reasonable suspicion against you!" said Masaru firmly, though there was no threat in his words, he was simply stating a fact. "If I were you, I'd suggest you tell me exactly what's going on, before you make things worse for yourself."

That being said, he waited for a response. Masaru believed he had effectively trapped her. If she chose not to comply and attacked him, it would reveal her true nature, if not, she'd be forced before an interrogator. Either way, he felt that he had forced her into a tight spot. In the back of his mind, he dimly thought of another possibility for her stubbornness. Her laugh was the key; as if she knew the 11th Division Captain he had spoke of. Perhaps she was stronger than he thought. If so, he'd have to call attention to them, and fast if she attacked. Hopefully his reiatsu would call attention, if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Kaiyo slowly turned back around with an incredulous glare at the man. He had nothing to arrest her on she knew it. However, she also knew that was something an Academy student wouldn't know. If she attacked him she'd be caught within seconds, or at least end up having to flee and say goodbye to the fun she was having at the Academy. She was stuck and she knew it.

Half of Kaiyo just wanted to throw her hands up and accept the invitation for interrogation, nobody would ever guess who she was. She could handle a bit of second squad questioning, though if she was too reluctant to speak they'd end up calling in Kuro...He was a bit tougher to fool. If it lead to that, Kaiyo would probably have to start crying.

Maybe she could fix it before the situation got worse. The girl sighed and walked closer to the man, craning her neck up to talk to him in a hushed voice. 'Look, I really don't know what you're talking about but i admit it. I have done some combat training before, i was raised by someone who used to be in the Gotei 13, but i don't want the other kids to think i'm cheating or anything so i haven't told anyone' Kaiyo sounded almost desperate as she spoke. She'd believe her. That was all she could say, her body language hadn't given her away, so it would all depend on how deep rooted this suspicion had ran.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 9:32 pm

"Hmmm..." Masaru's murmur had a hint of a coarse growl behind it. Technically, he didn't have any actual evidence that was really incriminating. She had been acting suspicious, true, but that certainly wouldn't hold up in a court of law. His brain was telling him that he should let her go; after all, he had no concrete reason to doubt her story. But there was just something else...it was making his fur stand on end; and not in the way it did when he sensed danger. No, this feeling wasn't like that. Something just didn't feel right in his subconscious.

He decided to try a different interrogation tactic. "...Truthfully, I have no concrete evidence to doubt you. But something- my instincts, they're telling me to dig deeper. And I trust my instincts. Can I trust you?" It was essentially the 'good cop' tactic. Hopefully she'd react favorably.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:22 am

Kaiyo kept direct eye contact, she had to make sure she was believable here. Eyes wide and smile gone, her face paled with sincerity. This guy was good, but he would have never guessed who she really was, not in a million years. Still, the more suspicion around her the harder it would be, and more likely the closer she would be watched. Kaiyo needed to make this go away, but she couldn't, not exactly.

'Why wouldn't i be trusted?' she laughed in desperation. 'This is stupid, i told you everything, so if you want to arrest me fine, if not i have other lessons to go to' The girl bowed low to the man. Half tempted to leap forwards and tear the mask from his face, but instead she just turned around and slowly began to walk away. It was a risky closing, but hopefully it would pay off. Still, that guy didn't seem like the kind who could just so easily drop anything. Though Kaiyo was in a safe position, he didn't even know her name yet, granted the paper-trail of her enrolment had been arranged by the central 46 and was rock solid. But you know a name, you start asking people about that name and suspicion just grows.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Sakumara saw Marasu talking with the brown haired girl he had shown around the school one day. They were a ways off and couldn't see them clearly. Since Marasu was his friend and Buzz was an acquaintance he was hoping that they were having a friendly chat. Or at least he wasn't lecturing her for something.

Masaru had, unfortunately, graduated before him. Which he was slightly jealous of, but didn't really bother him. So it was more likely that he had been telling her the importance of rules or interrogating her of some sort.

Sighing to himself, he seemed to be doing that a lot lately, he walked at a leisurely pace towards the two. When he saw her start to walk away from him and he grabbed her arm he couldn't help but to facepalm. 'Yep definitely interrogating.' Almost to the two he sped his slow gait a little walking up to them with a clearly imprinted red mark the shape of a hand dead center of his face.

"Yo Marasu! Do you really need to be doing that to the newbie?" Clapping his hand on her shoulder. "I mean I might be thinking your bullying and you know that's against the rules." Sakumara said this in a fake teacher like voice hoping to ease up the situation a little.

Looking over at Buzz noticing she looked a little uncomfortable with his tall friend "It's not very nice is it Buzz?"
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 pm

Masaru listened carefully as she spoke, observed her mannerisms, turned over everything that had happened in his head, searching for something incriminating. Nothing- except perhaps her laugh seemed a little strained and desperate, but that was understandable, regardless of whether she was telling the truth or not. "Your story is plausible, I'll grant you, but something-" Masaru was about to dismiss her, when he heard a familiar voice.

"Yo Marasu! Do you really need to be doing that to the newbie?" He turned to see Sakumara approaching, and he seemed to be defending this girl. "Hello, Sakumara- it is good to see you," Masaru greeted him. "I hope your studies are going well."

Then he turned his attention back to this 'Buzz.' "So your name is Buzz? Why didn't you just tell me that? Asking a name is an innocuous enough question, don't you think? Refusing to give it seems a little...suspicious, no?"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 2:46 am

Kaiyo shut her eyes in a moments annoyance. He was just about to let her go, and Sakumara had arrived, haplessly blurting out name. It was obvious the man had no malicious intent though, so Kaiyo turned to greet him with a weak smile. Her eyes revealing her annoyance of this situation though. Sill, personality change time, actions to reveal a different character were always useful. Something Kaiyo had been trying to do already. Quite naturally as well.

Kaiyo was however starting to get very annoyed at this man. Moving her right hand up to her face, as she dragged it down slowly. Sighing heavily before she replied, 'When did you ask my name?' she replied, her voice layered her sarcasm as she glared up at the man. Still, her response different from how Kaiyo would have handled it, though she'd already thought through the attacking plan. The girl's eyes flickered between Masaru and Sakumara for a frantic second. Kaiyo shrugged heavily, 'Like i said, arrest me later I have classes...See ya around Sakumara' she patted her previous tour guide lightly on the shoulder as she walked off. Very much wanting to tear off the guys mask and run, just to annoy him. Yet she resisted, keeping her body tense as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:15 am

Shikuro had been waiting outside the classroom, he thought he wouldn't interupt classes or anything alike that ofcourse, in his hand he was holding a bag containing some stuff he wanted to give to a certain someone.
He sorta daxed off, he had been in good time after all nice thing even when he sleeps he sleeps light, as when the other students left the classroom, he got up on his feet trying to tell out if the person passed by in the crod, she didn't as he then started to wait he thought that it took a bit longer than expected, he then approached the door, knocking on it before entering.
"Is everything alright in here?"

He looked around finding the situation rather strange ofcourse nothing had to be wrong or anything, he slowmoved inside closing the door after himself, standing by the door, waiting for the people inside answers or reply, something alike.
Back to top Go down
Shadowfire12

Shadowfire12

Male
Number of Posts : 119
Location : In one of my dream lands on the east coast of the USA
Job/Interests : Video Game Designing
Quote : "I hear voices in my head... and some of their ideas aren't half bad."
Registration Date : 2010-10-12

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Sakumara nodded his head towards Marasu in confirmation. As soon as he had the big man went back to Buzz. Sakumara also looked over towards her when she opened her eyes he saw annoyance in them which she tried to hide with a meek smile. Didn’t work. He mentally groaned at himself telling him that he was an idiot.

Then he heard something he didn’t expect. “Like I said, arrest me later...” That shocked him out of his head and he stared incredulously after Buzz’s retreating back.

Looking over towards Marasu with confused eyes and an open mouth “What were you questioning her about, what would make her need to go to jail?” Pausing for a moment to asses how he had said what he just said. “Not that I'm questioning your judgment big guy, but it’s just I wouldn’t have thought her to need to get questioned with that kind of threat.” His voice a tad bit calmer and less accusing than what it had originally been.

Glancing over to a new comer he hadn’t seen before he turned back to Marasu. He wasn’t dismissing the man as unimportant by any means it was just that this was a wee bit more important than some new person coming in.

(OOC: Just to let you know were outside Shikuro XP)
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:24 am

Masaru glared at the girl's retreating back as she left the scene; technically, he could do nothing to stop her. Deciding to ignore her for the moment, he turned to greet the newcomer, whom he instantly recognized as 11th Division Vice-Captain, Shikuro Nara. "Greetings to you, Nara-fukutaicho," Masaru said. However, he quickly turned back to Sakumara to explain. "Sakumara...I'm afraid you'll have to trust my judgment. Rest assured I will not act to harm anyone until I have further evidence." This was the response he would be expected to give to an Academy student who didn't need to know the affairs of Soul Society.

However, Masaru had also decided that he would bend the rules for his friends, if the infraction was trivial. Without waiting for a response from Sakumara, he turned his attention back to Shikuro. "Fukutaicho-sama, if I may speak to you in private, I have reason to suspect that girl of lawbreaking." He gestured for the fukutaicho to walk with him. If he could've, Masaru would've winked at Sakumara, indicating he should follow and listen in.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:40 am

Shikuro was standing rather confussed he was actually there just to talk to Kaiyo though it seemed she was in a hurry to get elsewhere pretty fast not really sure why or anything alike that. He softly nodded to Masaru, didn't really listen further though he waited for a moment, not really carring about what the two of them where speaking of.

His legs was almost about to take a step away as he stopped himself, it seemed Masaru wanted to speak with him about Kaiyo? That was surely strange, it wasn't such a long time since she had gotten in here, was she allready being suspected now?
Shikuro just smiled softly and went over to Masaru.
"That girl? I hardly beleive that"
He said with a confident smile on his lip making sure just to seem calm and clear, he knew it would proberly be a good thing to hear him out before saying anything, o he knew what he was dealing with, if Masaru would want to walk a bit away he would just follow.
Back to top Go down
Masaru Arata

Masaru Arata

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Masaru began to walk with Shikuro. He picked his words carefully, as he did not wish to sound paranoid in front of the fukutaicho, and he wanted to ensure that the fukutaicho understood that Masaru would never bring up something like this if he didn't have good reason to suspect that something was amiss. "Well, Nara-fukutaicho, I was teaching a class out here, and I gave a short speech on the death of the 11th Division Captain, and what can be learned from it. The girl laughed, so I decided to discipline her by sparring with her at the end of the lesson; I had no intention of seriously hurting her, merely to show her there is a time and place for levity...and that wasn't it."

"I was surprised that during the fight she was able to dodge so many of my strikes, albeit without form, until I cut her slightly. I noticed that she did not wince as a new Academy student would. That was the first thing that aroused my suspicion. I asked her her name, and she refused to give it to me. After much prodding on my part, she gave me a story about having prior training to the Academy. Finally, her laugh earlier seemed...familiar. Not in the sense that I had heard it before, but as if she knew the Captain. I feel at very least she knows something that she is hiding, or at worst, a criminal attempting to penetrate the Gotei 13."

He paused a bit, and then hastily added. "I promise you, I would not bother you with this information if I did not feel it was important. I am a man who has strong instincts that are seldom wrong...and they tell me something is not quite as it seems with...Buzz. If that is her name."
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Shikuro eyes became more serious as the talk continued he could very well see where it was going and needed to remind this person that it weren't always a good thing speaking up about these things.
"Watch your words..."
Simple said just like that as he continued to listen the man out fully, though his thoughts weren't really dirrected at how this might be right it was more like dirrected at how could he turn this doubt of his around to trust, and surely how he had to talk to "Buzz" later on.

He took a deep breath taking additionally a few seconds to think beofre he would talk making sure he wasn't going to mess this up.
"how an Accademy student react is always diffrend, I never winced in classes either, cause of not wanting to sink to the ranks of the nobles who occasionally did, maybe she shares some of my prisde like that... it could be very possible now that she's an old friend of my from the rukon districts... Rather or not she knew the Captain personally I couldn't know but the familiar voice sorta could be from how she knows her through me... I spoke rather fondly about the captain and I also occasionally spoke about her with Buzz..."
There that should take care of most doubt he had to continue a bit to make it more certain.

He tilted his head softly to the side.
"About her prior training i only say that its true, she's a tough one that much you should know that much... I actually don't ever beleive I've seen her cry..."
He looked sligthly to the side thinking for a moment but only very briefly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)   A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Sobering Presentation (Kaiyo)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next