The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyo meets Hollow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

Kyo meets Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Kyo meets Hollow   Kyo meets Hollow I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Kyo was was floating around, he was sent on a feild trip with some other students but he wanderd off. He still had a hell butterfly whit him so he could find he was back when he was ready to go back, but he wasent ready he wasent going to leave untill he meet a hollow and either killed it or fight and lose, he was determind to meet one and nothing was going to change his mind. He would respect it if the hollow didnt want to fight, and just be friends with Kyo, it was raining as well.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Kyo meets Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Hollow   Kyo meets Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:48 pm

The streets of Paris, his home, his abode, and now these shinigami trapsed through his streets...Kill them...

They didn’t pose a threat to him but he didn’t like their presence, it was intrusive and rude. But he would watch, and make sure they did nothing to offend his... sensibilities.

He trailed their group until one of them broke and started wandering off on his own, impetuous and dangerous. He would teach the whelp a lesson and maybe make a snack of him...feed...

Waiting until he was too far away to call for help, he dropped down from the roof tops where he had been trailing his mark like some villain of the night.

‘‘Good day Shinigami’’

As he spoke he released a wave of reiatsu, a taste of his power to prove fear and sweat...flesh
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

Kyo meets Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Hollow   Kyo meets Hollow I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:10 pm

As Kyo was enjoying his walk he felt a big surge of spritual pressure, go over him. He knew then that it was a hollow, or a very mean shinigami. He was barly able to turn around.''What do you want'', he said in harshly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyo meets Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyo meets Hollow   Kyo meets Hollow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyo meets Hollow
Page 1 of 1