The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling across something (Hado)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:09 pm

Shikuro looked shortly into the water thinking over the things not really sure how to cope the situation anymore, it all seemed way to complicated for himself to actually deal with alone, it was annoying him alot actually for once he had the chance of really helping out and he couldn't finnish it when it really mattered.

He was rather shocked though Feeling Kaiyo right behind him, he softly tilted his head looking back at Kaiyo.
"Always a pleasure to help out"
Yes it was, too see a smile and a slight apreciation to his help was really the best thing there was, it made whatever he had done worthwhile it always did.

Shikuro turned letting his eyes fall down onto the body, taking some time to think it over since it really didn't seem like Kaiyo wanted to leave it at jus that, who wanted something like that.
"Well if you're really sure we can just drop him by... But do you really want that? just cause a mind is made up doesn't mean you can't change it..."
He looked at her with sincere eyes, really wanting to make sure Kaiyo had thought it through here.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:22 pm

The Quincy's eyes began to flutter as consciousness slowly returned to the limp body. His eyelids began to open to reveal a blurry mess in front of him. Nothing was in focus and his hand and neck throbbed in excruciating pain. There seemed to be two people standing over him and as his vision began to return he immediately recognized one of them. It was Kaiyo, the shinigami he had foolishly placed more trust upon than he should.

Everything finally came into focus and with this new focus the inner turmoil in Hado was present in his eyes. He should have expected a captain class Shinigami to be able to construct such a subtle rouse, but to think that Hado was so blatantly fooled by it.

There was clearly pain in the Quincy's eyes, he had been betrayed and he didn't know how to react. He opened his mouth to speak and found that he was forced to remain silent. Instead, the Quincy forced himself to his feet, slightly reopening the wound in the process. His hand quickly rose to cover the wound as he turned his back on the two shinigami. Though unable to speak, this silence was perhaps a stronger message than any words could ever send.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:27 pm

Kaiyo glanced back over to Hado, her gaze halting at Shiku's eyes. He meant well, he really did, but this was really just something kaiyo was close to giving up with. The whole façade of control had long since been ebbing away from her, and now she'd almost killed someone. Someone seemingly innocent. In a fair fight, Kaiyo would cut down her opponent, but an attack over such a stupid mistake. It wasn't fair. It wasn't right, and to kaiyo, it gave an unsettling worry at the pit of her stomach. The worry that in it's essence, proved at least she still had a heart. Despite the number she had killed. It didn't make her feel any better though.

'I'm sure Shiku' she said crisply. Rubbing the sides of her head in a circular motion. Twisting around at a noise. Kaiyo's sorrowed expression didn't change, her eyes boring a hole into Hado. The girl flinched to help him steady himself, holding herself back at his own expression. Lingering eyes sparkled against droplets of water than flicked into them from her still wet hair. 'Don't move too much, you'll open your wounds more...Plus your body probably isn't used to having both our reiatsu in it, so take it easy' despite the caring words. Her voice was distant; disengaged from the whole situation. Explaining it was an accident seemed pointless, so she didn't bother. Instead, she just tried to make sure he was okay, without sparking any malice that might so quickly blossom. Kaiyo didn't look back at Shiku, if the quincy took it as some kind of signal he might move rashly, and risk hurting himself further.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Shikuro tilts his head surpriced that he was around and about again, he took a step back, not really sure about this guy at all, he knew nothing about him not what he was nor what kind of person he was, and the least he didn't about him either. So he just waited for Kaiyo to react first and then see what choice of action he should take himself, always the easiest way to work.

He smiled softly to Him wanting to make sure he didn't seem unfriendly in anyway at all, since as Kaiyo was fearing that could lead to opening those poorly wrapped up wounds of his.
He tipped his hat nicely bowing down slightly looking at him with a confident look yet rather exhausted.
"The Bandages aren't much and I'm no healer so as she said... take it easy"
With those few words he replaced his hat nicely upon his head watching him waiting for an reaction.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Hado's brow furrowed in disgust. Was she continuing the act that she actually gave a damn about Hado. She had already toyed with his emotions enough, did she really intend to take it further. One may think that the Quincy just wasn't thinking clearly, or that the constant weight on his shoulders was messing with his thinking. As many fights as Hado had been through, a tad bit of heartbreak and betrayal always hit him particularly hard.

He still couldn't sleep, so he merely turned on his heel and walked up to Kaiyo. A deep hurt clearly apparent in his eyes as he held out his hand in front of her. A rose appeared in front of the captain class Shinigami, and in but a moment the rose began to decay into a horror, eventually crumbling into dust. The dust soon scattering into nothingness as the Quincy simply stood there, nodding a soft thank you to the Shinigami who seemed to heal him.

Any other form of thought or messages that could be sent did not appear into Hado's mind. He felt as though his eyes told the entire story. The Quincy didn't care in the slightest if the captain wanted to kill him, she had already stomped his heart into dust. What would death possibly bring other than the sweet solace of peace.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Kaiyo remained perfectly still as Hado moved towards her. Unfaltering her resolve with her cold eyes resting on the quincy. Then he made the rose, for some reason, it made kaiyo fuelled with more anger for every moment he played the rotting description flower in front of her.

The girl's eyes squinted slightly, twitching in annoyance as the Captain resisted to the urge to just finish the damn quincy off. There was a moment, just a moment, of complete stillness, as the dust of the dead rose swayed to the ground. A glare long since holding firm on Hado. Kaiyo had decided to try and bite her tongue, until Hado had offered a thanking nod to Shiku. That just seemed too rude to notice.

Her arms shot up, moving in closer to Hado's space as her face was a-flame with anger. 'It's not my fault! You're the one who's too fucking stupid to duck! It's not hard! You don't catch a bloody sword that someone throws at you!' Fuming, the girl curled her right hand into a fist. It felt good at least to release her emotion, though it clearly wasn't all anger.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, cleary this wasn't going as it should be, he had to do something before more damage was put to an allready damaged position.
He quickly moved, stepping into the fray vetween Kaiyo and the Quincy, First being turned towards Kaiyo.
"Easy now... just... back off..."
With those words He gently placed his hand on Kaiyo's shoulder pushing her gently back, really making sure she cools down and not does something that she might regret, even though he felt like punching this guy right into the abyss just cause of his actions before he knew that he also was confussed seeing things at a very bad perspective, after having made Sure Kaiyo would atleast back up a bit he would turn to the quincy.
"Look I don't know who you are, or what has happened here exactly... but you can't judge her on accidents far more expect anyone you cast the sight upon to love you... Any good relationship needs work or else it wouldn't be a good one... Far more never judge out from what you see, I watched that sword was thrown sheated, if you truely wish to beleive that she did that on purpose than you want her to be so you can feel better about yourself and that makes you a very poor man..."
Each word was chosen carefully keeping his look right into the Quincy's eyes making damm sure he knew that he was very serious.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:21 pm

A small smirk crossed the lips of the Quincy. What are the odds that a maneuver that even Hado could replicate would be a complete accident. He truly felt sorry for the looks he gave Kaiyo, for the silent gestures that he had made. The other Shinigami's ignorance was slightly getting on his nerves slightly however. He was still unable to speak, for once a good idea popped into his head. The Quincy augmented his hand with concentrated Reishi then strode towards a tree. He pressed his hand against it and smiled as it cut like he hoped it would. On the tree he wrote a brief message.

To the male Shinigami. I never expected her to love me, that thought hadn't crossed my mind. However, imagine how that event looked in my mind. I know Shinigami and Quincy have bad blood between then, how was I to know that those notions of attractions were genuine. At that very moment it appeared as though it was blatant betrayal and for that I apologize. However, how would I make myself feel better about myself by thinking I was just another kill.

That was the end of his message to the male Shinigami around, right under that message he addressed Kaiyo. Feeling quite like a jackass he started writing.

To Kaiyo. I would have believed you if you had just said it was an accident you know. Besides, it was a sheathed sword, My reflexes are good enough to catch a sheathed sword. However, they are not good enough to react to a sword that surprisingly unsheathed itself inches away from my hand. However, I am quite sorry for being mad. Sorry for actually thinking you could be attracted to me. I often times call Shinigami the most ignorant beings on this planet, but when I look back on what I have done today I realize otherwise. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgi~

The effort of channeling enough Reishi to actually etch words into a tree was getting to Hado. He had suddenly stopped being able to write due to the constant pressure from the twos Reiatsu. He sat down, finding it hard to breath heavily but sweat clearly dripping down his face. He had used a lot of his Reiryoku today and he honestly was keeping a think coat of Reishi around him to prevent his lungs from being crushed. Now all there was to do was wait for a response from the two Shinigami. Good lord was it a hassle to communicate without being able to speak.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:47 am

Kaiyo turned around as Shiku spoke, he gaze landing on her Vice Captain as he gently pushed her backwards. Not really in the mood to fight with Shiku as well, the girl agreed. Silent as he spoke her for, it seemed a bit silly though. It had been a while since Kaiyo had a vice Captain, before Shiku, and if she was honest, she wasn't quite used to it yet. So someone taking an argument for her, and telling her to calm down. It was almost surreal for her.

Then the quincy smirked, even after what Shiku had said, his first reaction was a smirk. Kaiyo instantly stepped forwards, stopped by Shiku's body, she just held a fuming glare as he wandered over to a tree to speak. Kaiyo sighed heavily in annoyance, she didn't want to have to read at a time like this.

The intensity of her eyes faded as she began reading. Guilt creeping in along the edges, banishing most of the anger. Then Hado turned around, sweat dripping from his face as he sat down. Kaiyo rolled her eyes. Flash stepping right in front of the Quincy as she leant down and carefully picked him up with seeming ease in her arms. Staring blankly down at him as she spoke, 'We'll call it even...But don't pretend you can trust me all of a sudden, because we're still enemies' Kaiyo looked back up to Shiku.

'Now i'm sure we should drop him off at the front door, i need to get my gloves back from the garden anyway' she added, Walking back across to Shiku. Finally getting a grip of the whole situation. The girl turned around to where they'd come from, across the large wall. The quincy garden, it was well trapped from any trespassing Shinigami, and just leaving a battered quincy at the front door might not go down so well...

'Any ideas?'
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:53 pm

Shikuro shaked his head in a shrug not really sure weather or not it was a good idea to continue his arguement, but alas he eally couldn't help but atleast explaining things.
"Thinking that you where just another kill could have led to not feeling bad for hating her... But for now just leave it..."
He sighed really having done far more than he really thought when he looked over here, and too think he could just have walked away, oh where would the fun be in that?

He looked over to Kaiyo not really sure of anything at the moment. But really he couldn't exactly rely on Kaiyo to make the big plans here.
"Well He needs the medicle attention so we need to bring him up too the Hospital... If they really want to kill us for bringing them a man of theirs in need... Then we'll fight back... But I beleive they wont... atleast we wouldn't if they did it for us..."
Shikuro smiled not really much of an plan but he had nothing here he really didn't know anything about Quincy's
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:03 pm

The three beings certainly had quite the dilemma on their hands. The compound was probably the most anti-shinigami trapped place in existence. For lords sake they had bear traps that only closed when a Shinigami stepped in them, or so they say anyway. A soft sigh forced it's way out of Hado's through as he slowly brushed back his own hair. He racked his brains for some possible way for them to all get in without alerting every single Quincy in the nearby area... Perhaps he could say that he was ambushed by a Hollow of some sorts and that these Shinigami came to his rescue. If only the place wasn't warded against Hollow....

The Quincy's brow furrowed in thought and then, he noticed a sharp drop in temperature. He instantly began to panic, of all the people who could notice the three why did it have to be her. Why oh why did it have to be her!? A white haired young woman suddenly appeared in front of the three spiritually aware beings.

"Oh Fuck..."
Back to top Go down
Kyanna Sasaki

Kyanna Sasaki

Female
Number of Posts : 5
Registration Date : 2011-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:24 pm

Glittering green eyes watched the trio walk closer and closer towards her home. Two were intruders, trespassers that were clearly out of their turf. A smile found it's way to Kyanna's lips, they seemed to be carrying her brother along. Either that was some sort of threat or that bumbling moron somehow nearly got his leg blown off..... Again....

She shook her head lightly and used Hirenkyaku to appear in front of the three. Her casual attire draped over her body she smiled politely at the two Shinigami. This smile however, was clearly forced as her shining green eyes glared daggers at the female Shinigami holding her brother. Everyone nearby would notice that their breath would now become visible, the temperature having cooled at least forty degrees.

"I appreciate you bringing my brother back. He's so dear to me, now, I would suggest you two leave before the rest of our merry band notices you lot."

She stepped forward, the ground itself seeming to frost slightly from being in contact with her. She lightly wrapped her arms around Hado and lifted him with amazing ease. Quite a bit of protest would be heard from the blue haired Quincy but this was quickly silenced with a quick glare. The fake smile still ever present on her face she spoke up one last time.

"Your gloves are over there."

She pointed to the exact location where the Shinigami's gloves were and then added slowly, a slight bit of malice apparent in her voice.

"Waaatch yooooour steeeeeeeep."

With that, Hadoland and Kyanna disappeared from sight. The experienced Quincy's Hirenkyaku taking the two a long ways off which inevitably ended with Hado being forced to sit in bed for the next two days. Unless of course, someone decided to resist.

Last edited by Kyanna Sasaki on Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Kaiyo shrugged lightly at Shiku, dropping this guy at the door it was. Kaiyo's foot paused, inches from the ground as Hado spoke. The brown haired girl's gaze lifting to the newcomer. A female, who seemed to hold some particular anger towards Kaiyo. Strong as well, Kaiyo herself would wager her own strength over the woman's, but an all out fight didn't seem worth it to test that fact. A smile curled up the corners of her lips, excitement hitting the air.

Kaiyo let out a steady breath of air, quite thankful now that her gloves were off. Her own lightning reiatsu tended to keep her warm, so she didn't feel much difference in the temperature. Still, she could tell, fairly easily, this woman was pissed. A quick glance across to Shiku confirmed it, she was only pissed at Kaiyo.Never one to be out done, Kaiyo smirked slightly. Her gaze gripping Kyanna's as she replied.

'You should take better care of your brother then, he nearly got beaten up by the big bad soul reapers...' Kaiyo spoke slowly, a representation of the lack of fear the woman struck in her. The brown haired girl lowered her eyes down to Hado. He'd become increasingly panicked since his so-called sisters arrival. Kaiyo herself still held mixed feelings for the quincy in her arms, even so, she wouldn't so easily give him up to someone he clearly feared. Kaiyo held her grip around Hado tightly, refusing to release him from her arms. 'I think i can walk him to the door don't you?' she snarled. Her patience for this woman wearing thin.

The girl's eyes followed Kyanna's hand to her gloves. Kaiyo didn't need to check, she could just tell, things would try to kill her in that garden. Holding her glare, Kaiyo allowed a quick glance across to Shiku, chances were he'd feel the cold a bit more than she did, but Kaiyo wouldn't attack this woman without his support.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Shikuro frowned softly really seeing no other way yet soon his oppinion would change his eyes drifted away from Kaiyo and Hado right over on to this new person he looked casual enough yet he could really feel the cold sweeping in around him, his breath soon becoming visable, he felt the cold luckily his Gigai took some of it along with the Gigai having slightly more warm clothes on than himself normally. So he felt rather normal he had definetly felt worse.

He was tired no less kept his mouth shut as there was no need for him to talk really, he looked alike the cold didn't affect him likewise to the fatigue though it affected him greatly in the mix but he knew a few things about deception and perception and to look weak in the acts which Kaiyo was doing, he really couldn't afford to look weak, and he knew that everytime she glanced over on him was too make sure he'd have her back, and that wasn't something a weak person could really deliver so a deception was needed both over towards Kaiyo and this newcomer.

His eyes on the other hand left to look over on the gloves finding time when he didn't speak he could atleast make sure Kaiyo had no reason not to carry out her planning of moving along with Hado herself, with the blink of an eye he was gone only to stand at the gloves picking them up barely letting his feet get hold of the grass before he was back at the group with the gloves in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna Sasaki

Kyanna Sasaki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:12 am

Kyanna's aura flooded out as the Shinigami was beginning to irritate her. Not only was it her that did the damage to Hado but now, she refused to release him back to her! This was far beyond a slap in the face for Kyanna and she would not let this go unpunished as Reishi began to gather in her limbs. Her pull on the young Quincy quickly grew to an immense level and would probably overpower the Shinigami within moments.

The much weaker Shinigami suddenly used his Shunpo only to end up stuck in one of the many Quincy traps scattered around the compound. The trap was designed to capture someone on par with Kaiyo and herself, however, the combined Reiatsu of Kyanna and Kaiyo made the trigger quite touchy. A large transparent orange pyramid enclosed Shikuro in it's grasp. One pest was taken care of so Kyanna proceeded to release Hado and back off slightly. How did two idiots like them could have possibly catch Hado, they must have caught him off guard somehow. However, the Quincy girl will play her little game.

"If you think you won't kill him by getting near our front door. Are you pigheaded and arrogant enough to let someone die because of your own selfish agenda?"

She honestly had no idea was she refused to hand Hado back to her. He was simply gazing solemnly at Kyanna, a sad look, something she wasn't used to from him. Curse those blasted eyes of his, for some odd reason they were just so good at causing feelings of guilt and despair. She shrugged it off and continued to stay light on her feat, the Shinigami captain no doubt even more pissed off by now.

OOC: My fingers officially hurt from writing this crap q.q

Last edited by Kyanna Sasaki on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:39 am

The sense of enjoyment of this situation was alike that to a guilty pleasure. Kaiyo herself had a bad temper, but in situations with two short fuses, she preferred just to annoy the other to help vent her anger. Kaiyo tilted her head down slightly, keeping her burning gaze planted on the woman as she smirked. 'Why so serious?' she mocked.

Kaiyo was fairly certain she could have just dropped Hado off at the front door, but now so many other options are offering themselves up. The girl's reiatsu was flaring with a certain synergy to that of Kyanna's, easily able to keep up with the woman. Shiku was fine for the time being at least, Kaiyo held the utmost faith in her Vice Captain.

The girl rolled her eyes lightly, drawing her arms closer to her as she flickered her hazel eyes down to Hado. He was in no risk of death, the woman was just over-reacting, though no movement would really be best for him. As fun as it was to annoy this woman, she was strong, and Kaiyo was meant to be undercover still; fighting wasn't high on the cards at the moment.

In all honesty, Kaiyo wasn't that angry. At this point, a few things could easily set her odd though, considering how she was actually feeling. Her senses were rattling around her, cautious of Shiku in this situation. Protective even. One of the sparks that might set her off. The brown haired girl caught sight of Kyanna's eyes, a regrettable guilt perhaps, it was a sign of weakness to Kaiyo. So as long as she held onto Hado, this woman wouldn't touch her. Still smiling with a sinister twist, Kaiyo finally spoke again. 'Why don't you go play inside, it's dangerous out here ya know'. A hinting reference to her confidence in combat over the woman, and a less than subtle way to tell her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:22 am

Shikuro looked up trapped aparentlyly, not really the expected he had hoped that the Gigai could get himself out of that one, but not all things happen his way at all times. He tilted his head wondering if going out of his Gigai was really neccesary, this was in a very big part troublesome. just that and nothing else.

He looked back over to Kaiyo and he Quincy's to make sure they weren't allready fighting or something, as he concluded they weren't really doing that, atleast not yet he could focus on the task ahead of him, getting out of this, thing.

He faced back toward the gloves seeing them right there finding this quite annoying to really be thinking about, he let his hand press forward to actually get a hold of what kind of trap this really was.
Back to top Go down
Kyanna Sasaki

Kyanna Sasaki

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:44 pm

A sheer look of insanity contorted it's way onto the womans visage. The captain was arrogant, holding onto the belief that if she possessed Hado harm would not cross her path. Their powers were more or less evenly matched, foolishness would be her downfall. The faint glow of Kyanna's eyes flared, something that can only be described as fireworks bursting in their brilliance. It would be amusing to shatter the captains beliefs. Withing moments Kyanna had locked onto whatever Reiatsu that Hado had left. From there it was child's play for her plan to be set into action. A thick layer of ice began to materialize just over the male Quincy's heart. It's intent to work it's way across Hado's being and onto the the captain that clung so desperately. It was entirely possible that this maneuver would kill Hado. It was unlikely to say the least, but if the brunette was as foolish as Kyanna believed, it would indeed be a reality. Oh fate, what a twisted path ye weave.

Hado's body was at first, calm and relaxed. He was sure that the ice wouldn't be his demise, it was his trusted sister, right? That thought was dismissed as the ice encroached upon the Quincy's already wounded throat. Death's embrace could almost be felt, his mind, torn asunder by the prospect of yet another betrayal. His heart raced as even his blood was chilled by what seemed to be Death's clutches. Hazel eyes darted every which way searching for the one who sentenced him to damnation. His query found the Quincy retched. His beloved sister, her face writhing with the dark tendrils of insanity, twisted into a hideous creature.

Kyanna..

Is this captain more valuable than I?

OOC: So short :/
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:51 pm

Kaiyo smirked lightly to herself, unable to not take so much joy from annoying jumped up Quincy's like Kyanna. Of course her eyes traced down to Hado when she finally twigged onto what the hell she was doing. Kaiyo's calm expression cracked with a genuine concern for the quincy in her arms, unable to believe she'd be willing to sacrifice her own brother. It was crazy; just to injure Kaiyo...How could that be worth it?

Stalling to cast her eyes through the last of the chilling tendrils, Kaiyo's gaze lifted to the woman. Her own glare sparking with an anger she had yet to reveal, one most people had been fortunate to not witness. Kaiyo could already feel the cold prickling against her hands. The girl let out a steady breath. Holding her eyes on Kyanna to save face as she tried focused on her own warm reiatsu. Controlling lightning was no minor task, but Kaiyo wasn't just an ordinary person. That and her Bankai had been of a similar nature. The swirling light danced around her own body, suppressing the cold and stopping it affecting her. But it wasn't self-preservation that was the issue, it was Hado. His glimmering light of reiatsu was growing weaker by the second, and at the rate she had to slowly transfer the lightning, he'd die before she could help him. Just surging it through his body wouldn't work either and she didn't fancy picking up Hado pieces.

With no other great idea, she just needed to seriously slow down his freezing rate. Kaiyo removed her right hand from supporting Hado's head, shuffling him in her arm as she curled her hand into a small fist. Losing the attention from Kyanna as she lifted two of her knuckles slightly, aiming as carefully as she could at the side of his head before knocking Hado out cold. He couldn't unconsciously cause so much disaster. Quickly withdrawing her hand back to hold the boy, she slowly tilted her head up to Kyanna. His body temperature starting to drop again as shimmering golden lights of her lightning dancing through him, slowly swirling around itself to create a faint hue that surrounded the pair.

'Now...If you'll pissing about with the people you're meant to care about, you'll move out of my way or next time his death will be on your hands' she snarled. Patience was out the window. Next move was hers, but kaiyo was ready for the action.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling across something (Hado)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3