The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling across something (Hado)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:16 pm

Shikuro had been off most of the day patrolling though after having done that he really didn't feel like getting back all that soon, there wasn't w hole lot waiting for him and when he was out he might aswell enjoy it alittle and explore what he had yet too see, though he was wearing a gigai these days jumping around as a Shinigami weren't really the best idea, the last times haven't been way to good for him, alot of abnormal spiritual presures had been summing up, at varrious locations and these "superhumans" had started to pop up being able to see Shinigami's making relaxing outside the gigai rather hard.

So he was walking around his eyes constantly flicking around the unfammiliar terrain as his instinct always told him to do, he'd never be caught off guard, not even in this Gigai, though with the Blue eyes, the Bucket hat on his head in white and black stribed colors, his white T-shirt with a matching black pattern though much more artistic and with a black pair of jeans. there wasn't much to recognize about him unless you really tried too.

His feet led him too this rather sacred seeming place, it seemed somewhat diffrend fomr the rest of the place, as if it was protecting something, he really didn't care what that was he only cared about seeing this place through and with that he had started walking around the place, his eyes by routine flicking around on the new inviroment.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male
Number of Posts : 154
Job/Interests : Procrastinator
Quote : Hado! Number.... Wait, what?!
Registration Date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:37 pm

A small chuckle forced it's way out as he noticed how focused Kaiyo was on creating a flower. He allowed his own creation to disappear from sight and studied the flower that lay in front of him. There were a few obvious kinks in it, the Reishi was more concentrated in some spots than the rest of the flower. It was however, not bad for a beginner.

He slowly walked behind the captain, right arm partially wrapping around the captain and then resting upon her hand. A small amount of his own Reiryoku seeping into Kaiyo's creation and attracting Reishi into the spots that were lacking. His Reiryoku shone silver in the small sections that were lacking so that Kaiyo could see where her mistake was. After this was complete he used his spirit energy to dismiss the creation.

"You must attempt to achieve unity throughout your creation for the best effect, like this."

His other arm wrapped around the captain as well and grasped her left hand. Bringing her hands to form a small cup in front of her. The Quincy then allowed a portion of his own Reiryoku to seep into that cup followed by the Reishi that were inevitably attracted. Another simulation of water was created, slowly pouring through the cracks in Kaiyo's fingers.

"Water is one of the most complex substances to replicate. Mimicking it's dance is no simple task. Study this water I create, observe as I allow my Reiryoku to move to the steady rhythm of nature."
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:49 pm

Kaiyo's muscles contracted as Hado moved behind her, gently relaxing once more as he took hold of her right hand. The golden and silver flower flickered brighter in some area's than others, the patch-work colouring only attracting the image to the girl further. Kaiyo tilted her head to one side, leaning in ever so slightly towards the now near perfect flower. Unable to fully grasp Hado's ability to smooth out her image she just stood and watched in awe.

The familiar tingling of her reiatsu sprang across the palm of her hand as Hado took a hold of it, causing some kind of reaction enough to make kaiyo blush. Though kaiyo remained silent, too encapsulated in the performance in front of her. 'Wow' she muttered, a smile forming at her lips as the trickling water dripped and seeped through her hand. It was like a trick, something she knew wasn't real water, was able to fool her senses into believing it was.

The girl nodded ever so slightly, any large movements cut off by the twinkling water in front of her. Even Hado's soft voice, it made everything seem, for a while longer at least. Completely calm. It helped, Kaiyo would definitely need a different kind of focus to create such things. A more calming demeanour that she had never really been known for, but one that so easily drifted across her neutral expression.

'How long did it take you to learn how do this?'
she pondered, akready wondering towards the time range of her own success, though through aims on ly to create such a wonderous sight.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:12 pm

Shikuro line of thought was abruptly interupted by something he really haven't expected, a sound "wow" a voice he could hardly fail to regonize he moved steadily a bit off to be somewhtat shrouded by a shade as he looked around untill he saw her, and someone else, a guy he wasn't sure weather he knew or didn't they where doing something he couldn't clairify what but he knew how, he waited for the best oppotunity to work his way closer keeping the wind in his face making the sound he could possibly make less likely to be heard as the wind would carry it slightly away.

He didn't know why but his curriosity had peeked here, he just wanted to know a bit more about Kaiyo's personal side, maybe she acted diffrend around other people than himself, as he got close enough he slipped unoticed out to a nice prober hidding place close by, listening a looking sliftly at the two finding the situation somewhat strange compared to what Kaiyo would usually spend her time doing.

He smiled, raising an eyebrow just observing the place for now, he was pretty sure he had gotten where he was completly unoticed so Kaiyo shouldn't act anything alike how she would around him.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:57 am

Kaiyo's hands were slowly released as Hado raised his own above Kaiyo's head. From there he allowed for a bit of warm water to materialize in his hands before pouring it gently onto Kaiyo's head. The water slowly trickled down the captains features, even appearing to dampen her clothing and hair. The effect was so real that even the puppeteer himself believed her clothing was moist. This rouse was soon allowed to dissipate and without even a smidgen of remainder the captain was dry once more.

The playful smirk that perpetually seemed to cross Hado's features could only widen as Kaiyo was clearly impressed. Twas no small feat to impress a captain after all. This grin however was replaced by a thoughtful neutrality as the answer to Kaiyo's question formulated in Hado's mind.

"Honestly, I don't know. When I was first taught how to use my bow I suppose. It took a bit of studying and a lot of meditation but if you are dedicated... I would say a week, I do however have one last trick to show you."

Kaiyo would most definitely be expecting some more Reishi manipulation. This however, is exactly what Hado wanted. Almost instantly after speaking Hado wrapped his arms around Kaiyo's waist in a soft embrace. His pale pink lips encroaching until just centimeters away from her hair. In a tone hardly a whisper a few words were spoken.

"Would you do me the honor of accompanying me on a date"?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:58 am

Kaiyo's shoulders tensed as hado began pouring water on her, the girl giggled lightly, pulling her arms in closer as the droplets trickled down her body. Kaiyo opened her mouth a-jar as she grinned. Her eyes drifting up to her head as she instantly felt warmer. It was amazing.

A week, kaiyo could do that in a week, surely. It wasn't arrogance in her ability,more confidence that was she stubborn enough to only allow such a time restriction. The girl's eyes twinkled with excitement at the mention of one more trick. Kaiyo's mind raced on the possibilities of what else Hado could do. Create a large boat and sail across the lake on it? Maybe not, he seemed tired after just the human. Though she wouldn't rule it out so quickly.

Kaiyo's eyes quivered the moment Hado wrapped his arms around her waist. That was definitely not what she had expected. The girl turned slightly to face him, only managing to twist around ever so slightly, stopping when she realised that his face was abnormally close to her own. Kaiyo stared blankly at him for a moment. The idea itself was alien to her, most people, shinigami, were far to afraid of the Captain to even suggest such things, to her face at least. Taking a moment to re-group, Kaiyo started laughing gently.

Taking a short step backwards, 'You're like my enemy, I don't see that working out so well' she laughed. Making light of the whole situation, though unable to stop her cheeks burning bright red. Undercover as well, Hado had never even seen how with her own hair colour, or eye colour for that fact. Her hazel contacts weren't so comfy, but her blue eyes had been a large give-away.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:10 am

Shikuro is sorta amazed as a matter of a fact ofcourse he wasn't sure how Kaiyo knew this person or anything alike though in prober manners though many might say its too late after having allready begun spying he turned his head slightly away not really sure why he just didn't feel so comfterble peeking in on something like that.

He listened though not really sure what to make out of it all, though when it got quiet again, he couldn't help but to look back, how they stood had changed a bit, they where standing a whole lot closer than before, he closed his eyes, trying to listen in though all he could get out of that was that this guy was asking Kaiyo something what was a mystery and in that situation it could really be anything.

Though it seemes like he'd never find out what the question was thoughthe answer surpriced him, enemy's even, to just openly say that it ment some things ofcourse alike the factthat the question was a bit personal and that he was either a Quincy, Bount or Superhuman, or a Rogue Shinigami though the rogue shinigami could be dispossed off, cause than he would proberly be in soul form aswell as it was.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:32 am

The captain was obviously taken aback by the words that had escaped Hado's lips. It was surely unorthodox for anyone to be asking a captain out on a date, let alone a Quincy. However, Hado couldn't help but feel attracted to this Shinigami, he almost couldn't explain it. What she said next was of course to be expected, but he could work around it. Her appeared to be burning bright red, a good sign. The Quincy began to speak in a soft and sultry voice.

"That is where the fun lies, no? I can't lie and say I am not attracted to you, even if Shinigami and Quincy are normally enemies. Forbidden fruit is all the sweeter, don't you agree."

With that said the Quincy released Kaiyo and stripped off his shirt. His tanned body glistened faintly in the sunlight as he slowly walked towards the lake. He waded into ankle deep water and slowly examined the lake until he had found what he was looking for.

"Join me on a little swim, I want to show you something."

While it may have appeared as though the Quincy was just standing there in truth he was reinforcing his body with Reishi particles. This would allow him to hold his breath for at least twenty minutes before having to surface as he could use the particles to absorb oxygen from the water itself. A short minute later, The Quincy dove into the water, his body shining through like a silver beacon.

Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Kaiyo shrugged lightly 'Who said i liked fruit in the first place?' she smirked, actually deadly serious in what she said though. Kaiyo preferred sweeter things. Still, a little flustered the girl traced her hand along the rim of her cap. Watching with mild amusement as Hado flung his shirt to the ground and began wading into the water.

Most shinigami had increased health benefits to humans, and they took a lot to die. That included, Kaiyo could hold her breath for a fairly long amount of time. Though by the looks of the lake, it really wasn't that deep. A few speckles of water plashed on her feet. That lake again ,the weird shimmering one, it even made Hado glisten where he stood. Unable to think of a valid argument against swimming, the girl sighed.

The sweeping sound of ribbon slid against her obi sash as Kaiyo's sword rattled against the thud; muffled by the soft ground. Kaiyo's hand flicked up as she knocked her hat off her head, ruffling her hair gently before she began untying her hakama. Revealing a black vest that hugged tightly to her figure. Slipping off her shoes and socks, the girl ebbed forwards, dipping a toe in the water before she sighed.

'This really better be worth it' she mused, wading into the water after Hado. Her own lack of height a clear disadvantage in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, it only took a few moments to figure out a somewhat suiteble reason for the discussion at hand, it was all rather confussing though he didn't know who this guy was or how long Kaiyo had known him, though at some point it couldn't be a bad guy afterall she was speaking to him in a soul form and not within a gigai.

His curriosity peaked though he wanted to know wat exactly that he was going to show but left it be as going there would only make it very obivous that he was around and that would kinda ruin the whole point about hiding here in the first place.

He sighed softly, his eyes watching them both as they went out into the water and then there was nothing left to do than wait for it too be done with, and maybe think weather or not he should just leave or stay, he wasn't really so sure of this being a good idea anymore as this seemed somewhat private to Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:28 pm

As Hado kicked his legs he gradually sank deeper and deeper into the crystal clear water. One could almost feel a certain oneness with nature as one penetrated the depths of this sacred bastion. Even the fish that greeted the duo had a beautiful look to them, almost as if they were straight out of the ocean. However, the Quincy soon realized that it was becoming somewhat difficult to see this far down. With a small surge of Reiryoku he illuminated the way in front of him.

Five minutes passed and the two would finally reach the bottom of the lake, the Quincy's target now in sight. As Kaiyo approached he would press his lips against hers transferring Oxygen into her no doubt lacking lungs. The Quincy then spun around, swimming to the bottom where his gaze was met with thousands of coral. Coral! In a fresh water lake! An endless supply of wondrous fish seemed to glide lazily through their breadth. Hado then slowly pointed at the statue that lay dead in the center of the large mass of coral.

As he drew near it became clear exactly what the statue depicted. A skilled emulation of a couple's loving embrace. Cracks by the dozens seemed to riddle said statue, but from them a light blue glow emanated, adding to the beauty of the statue. With a small flick of his wrist he grasped Kaiyo's hand and brought it to touch the statue. She would instantly feel a strange warmth surge through her body, as though the forces of nature itself were present in the stone. There was however, something interesting that caught his eye.

The Quincy swam down to the sand at the bottom of the lake and from it withdrew a small, abandoned Sapphire. Finding his way back to Kaiyo he presented the stone to her before pointing to the flickering light of the surface. So up they went, Hado giving Kaiyo one more refill on Oxygen for their slow ascent. Once they reached the surface Hado spoke, breathing fairly heavily from the continued Reiryoku use.

"How was that"?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:47 pm

Kaiyo flicked her hair back for a moment, her gaze dropping to right where Shiku was hiding. Though she didn't see him at all, nor was she aware that he was even there. Taking a deep breath of air, Kaiyo dived deeper into the lake. Taking a moment to open her eyes properly, as the swaying water muffled her vision.

Kaiyo drifted silently through the water, her brown hair waved along behind her. Kaiyo was right behind Hado, clearly more than a little surprised a how deep the lake was. Now considering herself quite fortunate for being knocked straight across it earlier, her fluttering hands rested as she reached the bed of the lake with Hado.

Kaiyo's breath was only just starting to wane as Hado turned around, pressing his lips against hers and breathing oxygen into her lungs. Weirdest kiss ever- Check. That included being kissed by the scary 10th squad recruit who didn't know her own name. Kaiyo had a habit of getting herself into such odd situations. The girl immediately moved backwards afterwards though, lurching from the act itself that had seemed to casual.

The girl frowned to herself, hanging back from Hado as he turned back around. Leading her to the weird glowing statue. Kaiyo wasn't so good with the whole reishi particle 'thing' but even she could tell it was supercharged, before she touched it. Still, the instant rush of energy shot through her body. Tingling her nerves as it swept through her body.

The jolting energy was an odd sensation, enough for Kaiyo to push her body away from the statue a bit. The girl slowly clenched her fist, the last few whispers of blue fading from her hand as she did so. The brown haired girl stayed where she was as hado swam off. Her oxygen running low again, but not wanting another close encounter, the girl flash stepped quickly back up to the surface. Coughing gently as she waited for Hado to appear again.

Kaiyo was more than a bit confused. From a guy who had just moments before asked her to go on a date with him, which she had politely declined. To then dragging her under a lake to touch a weird glowing statue and just decide it was okay to kiss her. Did that count as a kiss? Kaiyo figured it must at least half count.

The girl leant over the water, flicking her hair around to one shoulder as she tried to dry it off. The girl turned back around when she heard a small splutter of water, followed by some pretty heavy breathing. The girl stared blankly at Hado for a moment. Un-certain of heow she felt let alone how to explain it in words. Then came his question, how was it? Well it was a bloody waste of time thank youshe snapped inwardly, keeping her expression blank.

'Still not a fan of fruit...' she added politely. Uncertain what that even meant herself.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:59 pm

Shikuro froze up the moment Kaiyo's eyes ran over the place where he was hidden, not many would have done that, but moving after a person is looking straight at you will only cause you to be seen that more easily and he knew that so he stayed still and luckily he haven't been spotted.

He watched them as they both disappeared into the water, ofcourse he wanted to know what was down there himself aswell though that wasn't really such a big deal right now, not too him atleast, there was alot of other things.

Shikuro mind was let to havoc at him, thinking about what was happening down there, it was kinda annoying how his mind worked sometimes just a bit too well, at overthinking things, though it did take a bit long before long minutes past he wasn't entirely sure on how well they could be doing, one could only hold their breath for so long, ofcourse he didn't move though after some time the thought of jumping in to check up on them began to rise, and soon he he found himself barely able to hold himself put as he train of thought was interupted by a certain cough, he was almost about to rush over had it not been to the fact that he was actually spying on her right now.

So he stayed watching not really sure what to make of what she spoke off, not really sure he even wanted to know at all, his eyes drited over on this guy taking a closer look on him, what the hell could he have been doing down there, Kaiyo wasn't really the one you could just shake like that with ease.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:15 pm

It appeared as though the captain had missed the point of traveling down to the bottom of the lake. This was perfectly alright, nothing a little explanation couldn't fix. Besides, this gave Hado a little more time to come up with a witty retort to Kaiyo's fruit issue.

"That statue. It looked real and even felt real didn't it. In truth, it is made entirely of Reishi particles compacted so tightly together that they emulate perfectly the feel of such things. Such mastery is beyond even myself but in time I hope to learn."

His expression grew serious as he recalled his previous attempts of such creations. It almost seemed taboo , forming new substances out of seemingly thin air, his last attempt ending in the draining of nearly all of his Reiryoku and a new apartment. A small sigh escaped his lips as his eyes met that of Kaiyo's briefly. They were a gorgeous hazel, but something about them seemed slightly off, almost as if they were masking something. The Quincy shook his head, dismissing such thoughts as he moved on to his next statement.

"Factional differences should never be an excuse to disregard clear attraction, at least on my part anyway.

As the Quincy briefly recalled their short trip down to the bottom of the lake he realized the shock on Kaiyo's face when he transfered a tad bit of Oxygen to her. Had that truly been her first kiss, perhaps a bit of comforting was in order.

"By the way, that wasn't a kiss, it didn't count at all."

With a winning grin planted smugly on his face he slowly began to swim back to shore. Now unable to shake the feeling that someone, or something was watching them. An interesting idea popped into the Quincy's head. Perhaps the captains entire squad was watching her small getaway at this lake. An interesting notion, if not slightly hilarious, he would continue toying with this idea as it proved entertaining.

OOC: Omg this is so bad.. *apologizes profusely*
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:18 pm

Kaiyo ran her hand slowly through her hair, her eyes fixated on Hado as he started explaining the statue. As if she actually cared. Okay, so her attitude had altered since she had emerged from the under-water debacle. Her eyes glazed over with a lack of interest towards the statue. Drifting back over to her clothes as the girl began slinging them back on.

Turning back around with an odd expression. Kaiyo just stared at Hado. Unsure as to why he'd started using confusing words, she got the back understanding. Though a clear attraction, that seemed like a bit much to her. Kaiyo wasn't great at following rules, but she believed quite firmly in the Gotei 13 and their aims. Aims which contradicted that of quincy, and the complete destruction of a soul that set for great un-balance within the spirit world. So affiliation with a quincy, it seemed wrong. More so than that of a hollow, Raikou more specifically. The hollow that had altered her view of the impure souls, destined to a torn fate of destruction. It almost didn't seem fair.

So just killing a life, was wrong. What shinigami did was purge it, rescue it from that everlasting sorrow and fuelled hatred. Quincy just killed. 'I think it is' she eventually replied sharply. A perhaps now slanted view of their factions, though based on her own solid belief system.

Turning back around, Kaiyo leant down to pick up her Zanpakuto. Her jaw dropping open at Hado's next comment. The short girl spun around and threw her still sheathed blade straight at Hado's head. She wasn't trying to kill him or anything, just releasing a bit of anger. Kaiyo took it as an insult, however it was intended to be received; it wasn't. 'I know it wasn't a kiss! That's why it pissed me off, because i didn't want you to do that and it was just fucking wrong okay!' she yelled. Kaiyo had been kissed before, but she viewed more as something to give, not be taken. It was an odd view, but she had met some fairly sleazy people who had tried to take such things from her before.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:03 pm

The whole thing seemed to get out of hand for them, whatever happened down there it wasn't really the best thing that could've happened right at the time and whoevers fault it was it didn't really matter, though he wasn't really sure weather or not he should step in he choose to see things through hoping that it would all solve it by themselves or something alike that and he could just turn and walk away like he hadn't seen a a thing here at all.

Though that option pretty much was excluded when things got out of hand, he got up on his feet ready too move in the moment the Zanpakuto was taken in hand, and then there was throwing and yelling around, he thought it best just to wait out for a more calm Kaiyo so he wouldn't get accidently hit just from stepping out from his hidding place.

Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:20 pm

A small scowl finally found it's way to Hado's face. Was she serious, did she honestly believe that Quincy just killed, that they were murderers. The only reason Hado adopted the Quincy arms was to protect the ones he loved from being forced to kill. From feeling the pain of solitude and hunger.

"And you would damn me to the fate of becoming a Hollow. I use these weapons to protect those I care for, not to kill. You have a problem with Quincy, yet every being other than Shinigami eradicate the souls for their own protection. As for the kiss, would you be angry if you were choking and I gave you CPR?"

Kaiyo seemed especially ticked off about something, in fact, she even threw her sheathed Zanpakuto at Hado. Quite violently and with a slight spin to it, however, it would be an easy catch. He slowly brought his hand up and before the sheathed blade reached his hand it slid out. The Quincy's eyes widened as he realized he had been tricked, the blade coming out and running clean through his hand. Then, cutting past his neck before stabbing itself into a tree.

Hado collapsed onto his knees, his windpipe slashed and his breathing stopped. He opened his mouth to speak, blood spilling out instead but managing to form words.

"I thought... You were... Differe~" He wasn't even able to finish the sentence before collapsing onto the ground, unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:48 pm

Kaiyo's jaw dropped at the events that unfolded. The girl's eyes widened in a state of utter disbelief. It was unbelievable. She had just opened her mouth to argue back when that all to familiar noise of a blade sliding through skin had rumbled through her ears. Choking her words into silence as she stared.

A stammering step forwards faltered as the onset of shock remained. Speechless. Bewildered. Kaiyo had killed people before, probably too many for her soul to compete with. She'd even killed quincy before, usually it was in a battle situation though. Not just from a minor argument. Of course she was still mad he had sorted of semi kissed her. Though, quite definitely, she now had more pressing matters at hand.

'Fuck' she uttered. Flash stepping forwards to Hado as she rolled him over. Trying to wake him up. Kaiyo pressed her hands down on his neck, trying to keep pressure on the wound to stop it bleeding so much. 'Why hell wouldn't you duck?!' she yelled down at Hado's motionless body. Wishing she had some 4th squad members nearby. Streaks of her brown hair trailed down into Hado's blood. Kaiyo shut her eyes, trying to transfer some of her own golden reiatsu in a vague attempt to heal Hado.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:10 pm

Shikuro eyes widened slightly as it all unfolded before his eyes, not really the best result of an arguement there, no not at all. His point of keeping it too himself just vanished reallt, he slowly got out from his hiding casually walking closer making sure to keep it steady as making quick movements would really just put himself in danger of getting harmed by Kaiyo reflexes.

His hand went behind himself down into a small bag picking up a few stuff from what little first aid he held too him when he traveleed to the real world, normally that wasn't something you where just running around with but due to one failling mission where he had to spent alot of time in the hospital over what could've been tended to in 5 minutes and gone onwards with he's been carrying it on him ever since.

He slowly moved down besides Kaiyo sitting down on his knee's.
"Thought I heard a rather familiar Voice..."
Though his appearance wasn't entirely the same the hat and his eyes being very diffrend from the normal ways, it wasn't really hard to tell that it was Shikuro, his hand slowly pushed Kaiyo's hands a bit away so he could apply the Padding with the medicle salves a bit over the normal human standarts but still rather basic for Shinigami's and then let the bandages sweep around this guys neck hoping that this much should take care of the bleeding while at that point they could use their reitsu to close the wound unnaturally.
Back to top Go down
Hadoland

Hadoland

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Hado is unconscious......
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:37 pm

Kaiyo's head whipped around as Shiku appeared next to her. Some may call it luck. Kaiyo would likely refer to it as a crazy random happenstance. Whatever, she wasn't in the mood to question the random appearance of her lieutenant; not for a while at least.

The brown haired girl slowly removed her hands and stepped back, uncertain of what to do with the blood on her hands, she just left it. Ignoring the proverbial meaning behind it of course. Kaiyo stared blankly down at Hado. The wound wasn't so great, but he wouldn't die. Well, probably not anyway.

Double take. 'Shiku how the hell did you hear my voice from Soul Society?' It was hard to tell if she was serious not. Though that didn't seem to matter, it was obvious enough she was angry. At her current situation, easily yes. Though thoughts of being spied on were yet to cross her mind. A moments more thought might allow such contemplation though.

Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Shikuro carefully let his steady hands take good care off the wound making sure that all wasn't done poorly here since that may cause the young Quincy some trouble along the way if he did that, for now it was holding up well the bandages would close the bleeding while he could let his spiritual presure give nutrition to Hado's cells for it to work on their own not a trick he was fond of useing though it required little thought in mind but a hell of alot of power for the little output it would do, it would though work as a painkiller aswell.

H let his hands stay on the Quincy's wound for a bit more letting his reiatsu flow into his cells while turning his head towards Kaiyo.
"Soul society no... Rather from walking around actually... I didn't feel like going back cause of the way peopel are all acting to fiddegtly around me alike I could break anymoment they looked away... so here is where I'm at peace... so taking a bit longer to get home from a mission is the time off I take..."
He smiled softly to Kaiyo then nodded slightly to the water.
"Now better wash your hands now and get the blood away before it marks a stain you'll have to explain..."
He was completly calm, and rather focussed at Kaiyo, he needed to stay that way right now, as Kaiyo didn't seem to be all the calm that she used to be.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Kaiyo rolled her eyes slightly, feeling almost as if Shiku was blaming her for his appearance. Of course people looking at him oddly actually was her fault, and all inconvenience that had followed her death he had dealt with so well. Perhaps it was how calm he seemed. For Kaiyo, it was what Hado had said that had been like a dagger through the heart, and that hurt more that a sword to the neck.

The girl shrugged it off, kneeling down by the lake as she dipped her hands in. Watching the swirling red mist fade into the glistening pool. Encapsulated by the sight. Kaiyo stood back up, flicking her hands to dry them off as she turned back to Shiku. He knew what he was doing so she didn't want to interrupt. Kaiyo stared blankly at them for a moment, her mind slowly ticking over the problem and possible solutions in her head. Eventually finding the conclusion, 'How long were you watching me for?' she asked bluntly. Her voice calmer, yet colder at the same time. For what had gone on today, she was thankful Shiku had been around but almost hurt he'd been hiding.

Kaiyo reached down and picked her hat back up, tugging it back over her head as she walked around to the other side of Hado. 'It's not the same as killing an enemy...I mean to kill them' she added. Granted he wasn't dead, but even still, sparring with a friend was very different. Different to the utter look of disgust Hado had given her, as if she'd done it on purpose...That was what ha shaken Kaiyo.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:42 pm

Shikuro raised an eyebrow, it seemed hi attempt to lie himself out of all the trouble hd been in vain as it was pretty clear she wasn't buying what reasoning he had just come up with.

His eyes watched Kaiyo for a moment as she washed her hands, he shrugged and let his eyes fall down on the Quincy.
"If it matters... from the moment you got up from the water, I was about to move closer when I saw you having company figured it would be best to leave you be... though then it didn't exactly seem like there was good air between the two of you.... So I just kinda..."
Shikuro eyes flickered off, as he felt a surge of powers leaving him leaving him a bit exhausted and to slowly retract his hands.
"... just wanted to make sure you where alright..."
He slowly moved over to the water himself to wash his hands.

His tilted back and his looked over to Kaiyo, his hands weren't exactly the most clean they could be but it would do, as he got up on his feet.
"Well fortunally you wont be killing anyone here... he will be alright... it was all an accident... and you can tell that too him when he comes around... I'm sure he'll understand whoever he is..."
Shikuro smiled softly to Kaiyo hoping the words would give somewhat the comfort she was seeking.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Kaiyo dropped her shoulders, call it a sign of defeat or exhaustion, her motives were quite separate. She was at least calmer now. Able to work herself up into such a state, such situations seemed to happen so much less before she had gone undercover. Kaiyo usually coped better under stress than in normal situations, perhaps she had surpassed her limit with her latest venture. Perhaps...Or maybe it was Hado himself. Kaiyo was used to walking around with a wall between herself and others, her personality was almost too naive to not take such precuations. A female in position of power, one especially like Kaiyo. Some kind of coping mechanism was needed for inevitable rumours of the 11th squad captain. That didn't bother her though. It was when someone managed to crack through that armor, and then Kaiyo got hurt.

Kaiyo dropped her gaze, allowed it to subtly glance across to Hado. Kaiyo ad since capped her reiatsu completely again. The girl moved behind Shiku as he stood back up from washing his hands. Slowly hugging him. 'Thanks Shiku' she added with a light smile. Shuffling back a pace or so she began chewing on her bottom lip. 'I don't think he will...He already made up his mind i think..Maybe we should just leave him at the door and go?' she asked lightly. Already strolling back over to the limp body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling across something (Hado)   Stumbling across something (Hado) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling across something (Hado)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next