The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Number of Posts : 123
Job/Interests : Supervillain
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:04 pm

((did everyone forget we were doing a mission?))
Back to top Go down
Nickolas

Nickolas

Male
Number of Posts : 65
Job/Interests : Medicine
Registration Date : 2010-06-13

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:27 pm

[OOC:I apologize was kinda busy. College classes started up again for me.]

Nick strung his violin in the bar were Garin sat some people continued with there conversations while other drank their sake and stared at the violinist. Nick smiled and watched as Garin called over the bartender as the candlelight flickered off Nicks violin it seemed to dance with the music. Nick looked at Garin understanding what he was doing. He hadn't heard from the others, but was able to gain a little of his own information. He posed as a young musician who had asked the bartender if he could perform at the bar as a way to put his music out there. Dressed in his sophisticated clothing he had earlier approached the bartender. "Hello, My name is Nickolas I grew up around here as a kid, I've been moving around here trying to get my music out to the public, and make some money, would you like to be counted in. I'm sure that if you provided some entertainment more people would be more likely to show up and spend some money on alcohol."

The bartender shook his hand and smiled up at him. "So you think you can bring more people in with your music." Nick brought his hand back to himself.

"Well its work for other business, plus who doesn't like some good entertainment right?" Nick smirked

"So how much would I get out of it, money wise?" The bartender started to appear slightly more interested in what Nick was trying to sell.

"You'll get to keep the money that people spend on you alcohol, and I'll split my earnings with you." The bartender smiled

"Sounds like a good deal why not." They later agreed on working that night to introduce it and get some more people coming in. Nick felt that this would help Garin by providing a distraction from eavesdroppers, and would also allow him some back up if needed so as not to blow Garin's cover.
He continued to play as people put some money into the bar by buying more sake. "Its working well I am in position." he whispered into his mike.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male
Quote : "In wars, boy, fools kill other fools for foolish causes." -Thom Merrilin

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:48 am

When Garin heard the Violin, his eyes almost bulged out of his head and he had to force his face to straighten. He would have to be seriously hopeful that Nick didn't give himself away. He decided right then and there that he didn't know Nick if he attempted to speak to him. He couldn't chance it. He hoped the violinist could handle a few thugs on his own if it came down to it.

The Bartender said something and he turned back to him. "What was that?" He asked, and the bartender grinned.

"He's pretty good eh? Nice little violin and all!" His chest swelled with pride. "He's gonna make me some good money. Speaking of money, I've got that job you requested..." The bartender slid him another cup of Sake on a napkin.

Garin lifted and downed the cup, crumpling the napkin and slipping it into his pocket. He nodded and said, "Thanks for the Sake, Garland. I won't let you down..." He smiled and left, only looking at the napkin when he was out of the bar and alone.

Barren Wench. Sundown. Tomorrow. Alone.

Garin nodded. He only hoped that they would let their guard down. He couldn't afford to fight fair in this. He knew he couldn't return to the academy now. If they weren't watching him before, they would be now. He headed to his master's place where he entered the shop and went straight back to the dojo. He only hoped that his colleagues didn't misunderstand the fact that he could stay in the home of such a well known enemy of the Seireitei safely. The one thing he knew though, was that anyone staying in the home of the famous Wakizashi bandit wouldn't be perceived as a Shinigami. Not after all the Shinigami killed at his hands.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:21 pm

The Barren Wench Tavern looked much like it's name implied. There was no one there. Rarely had he seen a bar so empty at this time of night. usually this was when the crowds started pouring in as people got off from work. Today, there were only three patrons and the barman. Garin walked up to the table the three men were standing at and sat down.

One of the men smiled at him and Garin noticed the sword at his belt. After a second's glance it dawned on him who this was. Link... Link spoke, "I see you noticed my Zanpakuto. That's right. It is a Zanpakuto. I'm Link." He grinned as he waved towards the other two. "These are my dogs, Set and Jorgad. I understand you want a position in my army."

Garin frowned a bit, but finally looked him in the eye. "I'd like to be as close to you and your army as possible. I hear you have another friend with one of those swords. Is that true?" He grinned at this last part for effect. He leaned forward as if eager to hear all about the other Shinigami and his powers, which he was.

Link grinned. "That's right. I do have a fellow ex-shinigami with me. We're both pretty tough and our army is only a step below us." This said, the man leaned back and nodded and the two men with him stood up. "Understand that I only agreed to this meeting out of respect for Garland. I don't have any openings in my staff. Now of course, you know to much. Set here will try to kill you. If he fails, you'll kill him and take his place. It's as simple as that." Garin stood, alarmed. Set looked pretty tough, and he couldn't use his Kido. He knew that the former shinigami would recognise it before he could pull it off and he didn't think he could fight a shikai and two high powered thugs all by himself. He wasted no time, kicking a chair into the air and then kicking it into Set, sending him flying!

He could beat this ruffian for certain! He only hoped he didn't get a visit by one of the other Shinigami while he fought. Set got up and charged. Garin could feel his rietsu as he charged like a freight train at full speed. No one had taught him how easy it was to cause a freight train to derail apparently. Garin stepped aside, tripping him and shoving his back roughly, sending him flying through a table and chairs and finally crashing right through the wall.

Garin got into a defensive posture and prepared. So this guy was strong, but not to bright apparently. He got up and shook the cobwebs out of his head and advanced more slowly on Garin. He threw a punch and Garin deflected it and began a combo. Right, Left, right, left and finally, pulled back and punched him with all his power in the chest! He heard the crack as one of the man's ribs broke. He couldn't afford to stop though. Using a powerful left, he punched his left lung, causing him to gasp harder for air. Another right punch, this time into Set's throat. The battle was over. Set's face was turning purple. Garin did a spinning jump kick finally, snapping the large fighters neck with a sickening *POP*.

Garin turned to Jorgad and smiled. "It appears we'll be working with each other. I hope you didn't like that guy to much." Jorgad grinned at this.

"Set was like Rhinoceros. Strong and unstoppable when charging, but all attacks the same. He was strong, but easy to kill. Didn't know how he get position. You much stronger. Almost as strong as Jorgad, I think." The huge bodyguard laughed out loud at his own humor and Garin wondered just how strong Jorgad was...

((Ok, now would be the time to start tracking me. I'll be leading you all to the headquarters.))
Back to top Go down
Sho Naitomea

Sho Naitomea

Male
Number of Posts : 39
Location : Sitting upon your corpse as I lick my blood-spattered blade clean.
Job/Interests : Bein' awesome.
Quote : "We are NOT what we believe we are. We are more than we expect and less than we want. We are flawed, but we are perfect. We are good and evil. We are friends and enemies. We are love and hate. We are eternal. We are here, and thus are nowhere. We ARE.
Registration Date : 2010-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Sho was in sight of Garin as he was entering a tavern. He couldn't help but get closer. He looked in through a window as Garin walked through, watching discreetly. At one point, Garin and another person stood, and after a very brief battle, the other man fell to the ground, obviously dead. At this point, the rest of the group stood and they, Garin included, began to leave. Sho sat down before he was seen, leaning against the building and smearing a bit of dirt on him.

He waited for them to exit before he stood and approached the one that appeared to be in charge and also carried a blade with him. He clutched at the man's arm and drug his feet along as he cried, "Sir please, do you have any food...? Please sir..." The man just laughed and punched Sho hard across the face, knocking him off his arm. Sho lay on the ground, whimpering and covering his face as they walked away. He looked to Garin and grinned a bloody grin. Little did Link know, Sho had placed a beacon and microphone on him as he clutched the ex-Shinigami's arm, so that Sho could follow at a safe distance. The bug was small, as well as virtually transparent, and was stuck on the bottom of Link's hilt. Sho was all set to follow these people, as well as Garin, and ensure that they achieved their mission... until the Hell Butterfly landed on his shoulder.

"Sho Naitomea, you are to report back to the Academy immediately. That is all." Sho sighed and whispered to the others he was needed elsewhere back in Soul Society and headed back that way. This mission was better left in their hands anyway.

(( Sorry about ditchin you guys, but I'm getting rid of Sho... Figured this'd be the easiest way to pull him from the thread... Have fun though ^_^))
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:51 am

((Ok. I don't see how it's possible for us to take down two rank three Shinigami and a bunch of high power thugs on our own. I'm going to call in some NPC reinforcements. Oh, and I'm taking some liberties as to the powers of the blade.))

Link stopped suddenly in an alleyway and after a second, Garin realized why. Standing before them was a tall, thin man with white hair and strange golden eyes. In his hand was an extremely long sword. The blade had to be at least 7 feet long and the man held it as though he knew what he was doing. "I believe that you are the one they call 'Link?' I am Masato Kenshin and I have come on behalf of Ewa Sakura who you raped after murdering her family. It would have been better for you if you'd killed her. The girl has been earning money the only way she can and finally saved up enough for my services." The man smiled. "Not that I mind. Ever since I quit the academy, I've found it rather intriguing to fight other Shinigami." He raised his blade and pointed it at Link and Garin stepped back. He'd heard of Kenshin. He was also one who quit shortly after finishing the academy, but the Seireitei had left it alone because he'd kept a low profile. Apparently his profile wasn't so low in the underworld. He was said to be one of the deadliest assassins money could buy. Garin wondered if Link would be able to fight him. No one knew what the man's power was because so far no one who fought seriously with him lived to tell the tale.

Link smirked. "Well. Just in case my street cred wasn't enough before, this will send it through the roof. To kill the great 'Longsword Kenshin.' I'm going to have to go visit the girl who hired you and... 'thank' her properly. I'm sure that a few of my men will want to 'thank' her as well." He laughed at this and drew his sword. He stood ready and spoke out. "Unlike you, I don't like to waste time trying to hide my abilities... Shine! MAESTRO!" His sword certainly did begin to shine as it took the shape of an old fashioned double bladed sword.
The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7xqWjYAQVS0NPoVgR67hAD_q-yg2okvoq8YebBHdeq0gK7kU&t=1&usg=__D1taJqLiXHRN0OhA6srowBr_SMg=

Kenshin smiled. "Is that supposed to scare me?" He began to advance steadily towards Link and Link raised the sword and aimed it at him. Suddenly, Jorgad charged at Kenshin. Kenshin rolled his eyes as his blade flashed in a blurred arc and two halves of the huge body guard flew to either side of him, covering him in gore. "Do you know why I finally gave up on the academy? I achieved Shikai easily. From the beginning I had a close relationship with my Zanpakuto's spirit. My instructors were amazed the first time I showed them. It was unheard of for a student to reach Shikai so quickly. Of course, there was a problem. My shikai seemed to be weak." He tilted the sword from left to right as though he was showing it off. "You see, at first it seemed that the only thing that changed with my Shikai was the length of my blade. I didn't even gain the normal Rietsu spike like most people do when they unlock their Shikai. I left frustrated, not knowing what to do. But it turns out that one thing changes when I am in Shikai, and it's why I stay in Shikai permanently." At this point, Link's blade fired out a blast of light shaped like the blade of his sword and Kenshin stepped out of the way calmly as though he knew ahead of time when and where the blast would be. He smiled. "You see, the powers don't show outwardly. My blade, 'Umekan' allows me to feel where and when an attack will come. It gives me a fraction of a second's advantage. Combined with my already amazing speed, it makes me far superior to any opponent"

Garin's eyes went wide. No wonder no one could beat him. That ability would make him practically invincible! Link smiled anyway and began to fire blasts from Maestro at Kenshin wildly. Kenshin began to dodge, moving swiftly to avoid the stabbing spears of light. Garin watched as they struck the ground and walls around them, tearing holes in everything. Kenshin dodged each one until finally he launched himself forward. He struck, even as his continued past Link. Link brought his sword up to block the slash just in time, but Kenshin's continued momentum caused his blade to run past his block and put a deep slash in Link's upper arm, just below his shoulder.

Link didn't give up though and his sword spun so that he was holding it with the tip pointing behind him. A blade of light shot out and this time Kenshin was to involved in recovering his balance from the last attack to fully dodge the blow. The blade of light stabbed through his side and continued flying out the other side. Kenshin gasped and fell to the ground, struggling to stay conscious. He twisted around to face Link, who was calmly ripping the cut sleeve off and using it as a temporary field dressing. Garin was impressed, that was for sure. Kenshin would still be able to see the attacks coming, but he'd be too injured to react with enough speed to avoid them all like he'd been doing. Once again, Link began to fire at him. Kenshin twisted and avoided the first, and ducked under the second, but the third stabbed through his shoulder. A fourth struck him directly in the center of his chest and his eyes went wide. He coughed up blood as Link came forward and swung his blade to cut Kenshin's head off before he could fall and die. But Kenshi wasn't going to give up and used Link's cockiness against him. With the last of his strength, he shoved his blade into Link's stomach, even as his head was severed from his body. Garin's jaw dropped and he rushed forward. He could kill Link now easily, but he still needed to get to the base.

With a grunt of effort, he pulled Kenshin's Zanpakuto from Link's body. Already it had reverted to an ordinary Katana of five feet, but Garin would keep it. He'd need it, he guessed, to finish Link and gain a temporary advantage when the time came to finish the rest of the outlaws. He helped Link to his feet and said, "Hurry. Let's get back to headquarters so you can be healed." Link nodded and pointed forward. Garin smiled inwardly and walked with Link in the direction indicated.
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:09 am

As he was half led, half followed to the bandit's hideout, Garin formulated a new plan. He reached into his robes and pulled out a little twig. The twig was twisted and bent and black as pitch. It was made with a powerful Kido by his teacher, the Wakizashi Bandit, Shinmen Takezo. He knew that as things were now, he didn't stand a chance. But he knew that this one favor would be well used. There was no way these bandits would be strong enough even to cause his teacher to break a sweat.

After walking for just over twenty more minutes, they finally arrived at a deserted alleyway with a dead end. Link finally spoke up. "Eiji Link, passcode Maestro." The wall suddenly vanished to reveal a large camp with an army. It was clear that the camp wasn't actually in the Rukongai which meant this was some sort of portal. As they walked through into the camp, Garin snapped the twig and felt a rush of power release from it. He knew it was only a matter of minutes before Takezo would arrive, honing in on the release of Rietsu from the twig. Of course, the other problem was that everyone, including Link, was now looking at him in half wonder, half horror.

It suddenly dawned on him what the twig did. It released a powerful pinpointed Rietsu signature which anyone could feel. It felt just like Takezo's Rietsu when he was fighting, so Garin now understood how he could know when and where to go.

Link pulled away from him, though he could barely stand. "Who are you... That Rietsu is far more powerful than that of a mere thug. That's like one of us in full Shikai."
Behind him, Scar stepped up, his Zanpakuto in hand. "That's right. I don't like coincidence and it seems awfully convenient that you show up with Link badly injured and Jorgad missing. Not only that, you're carrying a blade. Looks and feels like a Shinigami to me." He stepped forward and Link spit at the word "Shinigami." Garin looked down at the sword and squinted his eyes. He didn't even like swords, and that fool assassin's Zanpakuto was going to get him into trouble.

He tossed the blade to the ground before Scar. He shook his head and put his hands before him, "I only brought the blade because I figured you'd want the zanpakuto of the man who hurt Link so badly. He's dead now, but maybe that burst of power came from the blade." He put himself in a position to be able to get into a defensive posture instantly if he should need to.

Scar frowned as a crowd began to form around him and Link. He shrugged. "Oh well. Better safe than sorry. To bad for you. Wrong place in the wrong time. But you bandits know that this is always a possibility for you." He grinned evilly at this statement, his Rietsu beginning to rise rapidly as he prepared to release his Shikai. "My name is Kawamura Scar, and this is my beautiful Zanpakuto. Ruin, Caladbolg!" With this command, his Zanpakuto grew thicker and began to change shape and color.

The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 FFX___tidus_longsword_by_hawk_88

With a roar of rage, Scar charged at Garin. Garin backed up into a defensive posture, knowing it wouldn't make much difference. He was no match for the swordsman in Shikai. He would easily cut him down. Just as the blade came at him, though, a shadow passed before him and a loud "CLANG" resounded all about the camp. Everything was silent as Scar's eyes were wide and everyone looked at a man who gave off the same Rietsu they'd been feeling up until now.
Standing before Garin, Takezo easily held Scar's blade at bay. He smiled. "You chose the wrong man to attack. Garin here is my apprentice. Speaking of which, where is your sword Garin?" He used his other hand to pull Garin's Zanpakuto out of his robes and toss it to him. Garin smiled. He didn't have to try to hide now, and with Takezo facing Scar, he could take out the bandits. They won't stand a chance.

Link forced himself to his feet, and drew his sword. Garin's eyes widened. Would Takezo be able to fight both of them. He turned to Garin and said, "Leave these to me. If you don't, it just won't be any fun for me." Three skinny bandits suddenly surrounded Link and pointed hands at him. An orange dome appeared around him and his wounds began to heal before Garin's eyes. They were all apparently highly skilled healers and together, their abilities were increasing exponentially. In less than a minute, Link and Scar were standing next to one another, both in Shikai. Takezo had stood patiently, watching it all with no worries.

When they were done he smiled and said simply, "My turn." As if his Rietsu wasn't frightening enough as it was, it began to raise rapidly. The way it rose made it clear what was happening and suddenly, things began to fall into place in his mind. All this time he had thought that Takezo was just a sword wielding bandit, but that wasn't the case. He was a rogue Shinigami! No wonder he knew so much about Garin's Zanpakuto. Takezo spoke again, "Release, Jinbotsu Gokumon" Nothing seemed to change at first, but suddenly, one single being appeared. The Rietsu of this being was so terrible that a physical weight seemed to be coming down on everyone. Takezo smiled and simply stepped back. The being that stepped forward was a Vasto Lorde Hollow. There was no mistaking the raw power. Takezo began to speak. "Jinbotsu Gokumon has a simple, yet amazing power. It captures the essence of enemies it cuts down. If this blade strikes the death blow, it takes a piece of the spirit and turns it into a warrior which fights for me. I found soon after that hollows that I captured acted as a normal hollow when released in the sense that if I had more than one, it would devour the others. When my hollow began evolving and growing, it shocked me. However, It simply continues to grow stronger. It will be plenty to destroy you two."

He could see the color drain from the two rogue's faces as they sensed the power of the Vasto Lorde, knowing that it's power would be to much for them to face. It turned to Takezo. "I can kill them, Master?" Takezo smiled and nodded. It turned and said "At last... It's been years since he released me and even then, he wouldn't let me kill. I'm going to love this." With no more warning than this, he seemed to suddenly be in front of Link. The bandits were in his way, and they were the first to fall as he straightened his hand and slashed across, killing two with the first chop, then shoving his fingers through the third's heart. It pulled it's bloody hand out of the man's chest, looking at the blood and roaring out a hollow scream that chilled Garin right down into his soul! This thing made him want to weep with fear and he was usually strong and courageous.

It would seem that Scar was over his fear, however and launched himself at the hollow. He raised his sword and began to whisper something under his breath. He swung down with all his might. The hollow simply caught the blade in his hand and Scar grinned. He apparently was counting on this. Suddenly, the hollow's armored hand seemed to explode in a spray of gore! Scar spoke. "Caladbolg has the ability to tear everything surrounding it to shreds, causing a terrible wound to become a fatal one. In this case, even this Vasto Lorde can be badly injured by it's power!"

Link pointed his sword at the Vasto Lorde as well, and suddenly, several blades of light flew at it, seeming to shred it's body. Garin's jaw dropped. It didn't seem possible!? How could they be doing so much damage to such a powerful being? They stood side by side, seemingly ready to win. Takezo's smile didn't leave his face, however.
Finally, the wounds began to heal and the hand began to regenerate. The hollow shivered a little. "That's to bad. Even with me leaving so many openings, that's the most damage you could do? You really aren't worthy of my master's power. I'm going to kill you now..."
Back to top Go down
Aslanemperor

Aslanemperor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:02 am

Garin watched the powerful hollow raise his palm and aim it towards Scar. He looked down slightly and whispered, "Cero..." and a bright red light begins to build in his palm, finally firing into a huge cero which shoots out in a widening wave towards Scar. At the last second, Scar used Shunpo to flash above the scope of the Cero. The beam destroys a huge swath of the camp, vaporizing hundreds of bandits! This was all it took to cause the rest of the camp to break into panicked retreat! They knew they were no match for such a huge power.
Scar charged down from his place above the hollow! At the last moment, he swung down and the Vasto Lorde seemed to vanish. Suddenly, he was behind Scar, and he sent a powerful kick into his back, sending him tumbling and skidding roughly across the ground.
Suddenly, several sword blades of light flew at him, and once again, it seemed as though he vanished. When he reappeared, his arm was stabbed through Link's chest. The rogue shinigami vomited blood all over the powerful hollow, and the creature's head tilted slightly. With what was clearly the greatest of ease for him, he slashed his arm out through the side, creating a gash that was clearly a mortal wound. Link dropped to the ground as the hollow's palm now pointed to the new place that Scar was kneeling, shaking his head.
Another cero fired out, this time, swallowing the rogue shinigami completely. Another swath of the camp was destroyed and close to a hundred fleeing bandits were annihilated. Takezo finally stepped forward. "That's enough. You've killed all the one's that matter."
The Vasto Lorde turned to him and nodded. "At least I was allowed to kill this time. It was wonderful. Thank you Master." With that, he vanished. Garin looked at his master with new found respect. Such power. He wondered if there was anyone who could truly beat him if he decided to get serious. He looked at the now dead Link. There was nothing left of Scar. He walked over and grabbed the rogue. He was going to have to bring his body in and tell them what happened, at least mostly. He turned to thank his master, but then realized that the man was already gone. He would see him later though. He always did.
He sighed in relief. It may have been overkill to call in that favor, but at least he was alive and strong, and he'd learned a lot about his master.

~Fin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)   The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rukongai Bandits (Closed Mission)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2