The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rain in Rukongai(Ri)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male
Number of Posts : 100
Registration Date : 2010-10-09

Rain in Rukongai(Ri) Empty
PostSubject: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Kyo was walking around in Rukon for the first time in a long time. It was raining like it was the first time when he first came here. He was just relaxing wishing he had somebody he could have a conversation with. He didnt have no umbreallla out seeing he thought that it was disrespectful to have an umbrella out sometime. Also it attract lightning and he didnt want to get shocked and die again, since things was actually going good for him. He had a smile on his face. He also had his hand in his Academy unifrom.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:09 am

The rain drummed softly off the building and people, it sounded almost intensional. Ri walked the streets passing by souls fleeing from the rain. Ri's hand reach down to his side and snatch his bottle from it's chain. He took a swig then looking to the dark clouds that loomed over the city.

The rain was growing heavier but quite easily Ri had been blowing the rain away from him, it kept him dry and more importantly It required Ri to use his pressure with restraint, a skill Ri was finding difficult.

He kept on his path, though he'd forgotten why he came to Rukongai first place, more then likely he was escaping paper work. Ri's eyes investigated the streets around him, peering into windows and doors out of curiosity more then anything else. A student caught his attention for the moment but it faded as quickly as it had came.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:17 am

Kyo was walking down the streets looking around and remebering all of the thing he would do to get into a fight or get into some kind of trouble. He had a smile on his face and he chukkled a little bit just thinking about some of the things. As he was walking he saw a Shinigami walk down the same street, he was wandering what would a shinigami do here unless he was called to calm down some type of riot, but it was quiet for except for souls runining home. He walked up to the shinigami ''Hey what are you doing here, seeing as though it is quiet'', he said kindly with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:26 am

Ri stopped his eyes peered at the Students eye, for once Ri didn't feel short. A warm smile appeared on his face and his head tilted slightly was he spoke.
"Tis a bit, I'm not sure runin from paperwork I think"

Ri's hand again shot down for his bottle and he took another swig from it. It was near empty, he could feel the weight as he put it back. A light turned on in his head and remembered why he'd come into the town.

"I remember now, my bottles near dry" Ri said his Irish accent was vivid as ever. His fingers played with the cork for a moment screwing on and off, a habit he'd recently picked up.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:31 am

''Well as seeing this is my old home how about we go get another one on me, and you can tell me something about the squads'', he said kindly, knowing that he needs to learn everything about them since he has a test coming up and he needs to know more about them that what he already does. He then looked up at the crying sky and smiled at how much the rain could make a person more calm and less violent.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:37 am

"Thats a bargin" Ri said a delighted smile that reach from ear to ear on his face. He waved his hand over Kyoraku's head and blew the rain away from him. He returned to his rather slow pace down the street thought he could be going the wrong way.

"I'm Ri Captain of Squad thirteen" Ri said in nearly a dull monotoned voice. He peered down and in the mood was tracks for dozens of peoples and animals, his however were non-existent.Walking on solid reiatsu didn't leave any tracts, this was another method Ri used to exercise Hoho.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 9:52 am

''You givin me enough information to get two bottles, and thank you'', he said kindly as Ri stop the rain from hitting him, he was glad not to have the rain make him all wet but sad that he just remeber that he had a test when he got back, he wish he could run and hid from something scary, like he did when he was a little kid, but he could seeing as though he would have nobody to come and pat his back telling him everythings okay. He started to miss those old times more and more.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 3:49 pm

"Well then currently the forces of shinigami are divided into the thirteen squads. Captain-Commander Saruwatari lead squad one they deal with the administration end of things. Kuro's Captain of squad two and those stealth lads, Kaiyo lead squad eleven commonly known as the muscle of the goeti 13. Aymade is Captain for squad twelve , R and D and that noise." Ri said in a mix of Irish babble and jibber jabber. He took another swig from his bottle and continued.

"Then you have me leading squad thirteen, who many duties include standard patrol, rapid hollow responce and such. On average a fourth of my squad will be in the living world." Ri said again his accent only growing stronger as was the taste in his mouth. He took another swig, the last one. Time to get a re-fill.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:23 pm

''Wow thats alot of things lucky for me I already know that im going to be Kaiyo lueitent and then after I get stronger Im going to be Captain Commander'', he said with a bright smile. He then went into his pocket and pulled out enough Ryo for Ri to get two refill.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 3:32 am

A giddy laugh escaped Ri as he saw the coins. A breeze blew in his direction, he'd vanished along with the coins. A moment later the breeze blew again and Ri appeared two bottles in hand.

"The advantages of being a Captain" Ri said his smile beaming from ear to ear. He popped one of the corks and filled it up. The remained at the end of the bottle and drank quickly then the bottle disregarded. The other bottle Ri placed under his haori.

"Now where was I. or better yet where am I" Ri said stopping in his tracks for a moment. He flash stepped a few metres into the air caught sight of the seritete then returned to Kyoraku.

"O yea Squad eleven. I had my time with those guys, Kaiyo will never steer you wrong but don't piss her off or mess her garden up." RI said then chuckled slightly at the unintentional innuendo. "Last I look a number of names were on the short list as possible lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 7:30 am

''Thats fine I just know that im going to make it and I wont stop untill I do'', he said kindly with a smile, he had determination to make it and wasent going to take no for an answer. He was enjoying the coversation with the captain, but he wish he could be in a squad and not the academy.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:23 pm

"You know thats how I first entered the squads. I was in squad eleven same as yerself aiming to be Kaiyo's lieutenant. It was me a Kaoseu both of us were racing to beat each other, if fact I doubt it will be long till he surpasses me again" Ri ranted in his soft Irish accent, he sound like he was telling a epic story.

He popped the corks and refilled his flask with one of the bottles. He spun the bottle in his hand with the wind holding it in place it was rather easy, Ri's been using that trick to fool many barmaids in his time of course, now he is Captain with no time for that tomfoolery.
Back to top Go down
Kyoraku Elric

Kyoraku Elric

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:46 pm

''That sounds like you guys had a lot of fun racing each other and also pushing each other to become better, it sounded like you had fun with your rival''. He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:14 pm

"Healthy competition is just that, Healthy" Ri said in a singsong voice as he suddenly stopped. He could here tiny wings flapping nearby, he looked up to find one of the hellbutterflys hoovering about him waiting to relay his message.

It land on Ri's forehead and for a moment Ri didn't speak or move, not till the butterfly left. He looked to the ground and smiled broadly.

"I'm needed back, apparently the soul society is about to burn down if I don't sign some report. Watch the rain" RI said ending with a laugh then Shunpo'd from sight. The rain began to fall again where he had been standing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain in Rukongai(Ri)   Rain in Rukongai(Ri) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain in Rukongai(Ri)
Page 1 of 1