The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.

Go down 
+18
Minatosuzunami
Niiro Sekkou
Haneul
Marlamin1
Zaquri
Kira
Kaito Saruwatari
Kuro Crowe
Kuro
Ayame Ryouta
Shikyo
Jin
Kaiyo
Kajitora
elvensong
Sal Norongachi
shadowdmn
Xavier Cranwell
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: RE: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:32 am

Ok, please ignore my last post since Xav is staying as NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 4:59 am

I'm not mate, I'm just staying as Yummei my good man. Sal might do the npc's, ask him and see what he sais.
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male

PostSubject: RE: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:34 pm

Ok, Kewl. I'll ask him and see what he says.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:24 am

Ummm i think we should do something about the storyline...all suggestions welcomed but here's my thoughts on it.....
we start again
adding quincy in and myabe even changing how we do the storyline because otherwise it will always just end up as a fighting thread so instead each faction would be given official missions that will be for the continuation of the sotryline and then once those missions have been completed/failed someone (likely me Razz) writes up each 'chapter' of the sotry.

Like i said its just a suggestion and if everyone thinks it an awful idea i won't do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male

PostSubject: RE: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:55 am

I've been wanting to do a Zanpakutou coming to life Rp, like the new Japanese filler episodes, for the Shinigami. It would be good for fighting but excellent for character development and interaction between the character and their zanpakutou. Not to mention the change of enemies, giving people a break from the Hollows (which could be recuperating).
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:33 pm

....thats a really cool idea Very Happy
yeah i love the current episodes i think it looks really cool btw, but yeah definately we could set that up ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male
Number of Posts : 968
Job/Interests : Literature
Quote : Scientia est Potestas
Registration Date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:45 pm

but raikou arashi loves me and believes in a strict code of honor...perhaps he could be corrupted in some way by one of the others and I would have to turn him?
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:08 am

I haven't kept up with watching episodes of the anime (I'm still back on episode 98 or so. Whenever I have some spare time for downloading...) so I'm kinda confused here. I just found out about the zanpakuto revolt through my random surfing of the bleach wiki, but wasn't there some individual who caused them to revolt? How could we work that out for us here?
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male

PostSubject: RE: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Ryouta, that is perfectly fine. It seems like the controlled Zanpakutous are twisted into thinking they should fight their owners. Even Hitsugaya, who loves his Zanpakutou every much (Especially known after the Daimond Dust Rebellion movie), will probably have his turn against him. Kuro, you are right. I believe his name is Muramasi. We could have him return from death or we could fight his brother Masamune (I made that up, btw). If you guys want to do it, just let me know. Any suggestions for making this better or questions are totally welcome.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:09 pm

i have a suggestion for a future rp when Sekkou is an Arrancar
(please see this link https://thebleachworld.darkbb.com/suggestions-f36/hollow-kido-and-intel-abilities-t614.htm btw)

anyway, i was thinking that Ryouta could a lot of research in the 12th squad (becoming a captain during this time too). anyway, he would eventually find some old notes on the Hogyoku. being the insatiably curious guy he is, he tries to duplicate one. however, because the notes are incomplete, Ryouta finds that the Hogyoku which he creates does not seem to have limits- that is, being in proximity with it can cause problems. it spawns not one, but two Hollow souls within him, and he desperately fights them to regain control. (these souls may manifest in Vizard properties if/when the admins approve Vizard/Resurrecion 2nd stage)

anyway, at this point, Sekkou at the same time will be infiltrating Soul Society with his awesome spy-like skills. he will go around fairly undetected until he finds and steals the Hogyoku, giving the Hollows a powerful weapon- and encouraging people to play their Hollow characters, damn it!
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:19 pm

Personally i think we should start distancing ourselves from the canon. I mean yes this is a Bleach RP site but its based on the world laid out to a certain point, a world we can with a clear conscience change and add to as creative writers.

In short i think we should steer clear of that stone and anything currently going in in Bleach itself, get a bit creative and forge an entirely new path for the members.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male
Number of Posts : 236
Job/Interests : Virology
Quote : Sup, I am the friendly neighborhood Nerdy-chan!
Registration Date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:01 am

I agree with you Sal... I mean this site has a ton of creative people I am sure we can think something up. LOL like a tourney. Oh wait.. we only have 3 real competitors never-mind lol. *Cough*Ryouta, Kaiyo, and Kaito*Cough* I would be destroyed in a tourney.

O.o I halfway have an idea.. Bandit group made up of rogue shinigami. All of them have a shikai and the leader and one other have a bankai. And I mean a large group (10-20) of shinigami too. That would be fun. But I think that one would have to wait for later... Until we have more than 3 decent active members.
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:17 am

wait, i have a better idea. instead, it is plans for a kido cannon so powerful it can literally tear the fabric between worlds, thus allowing anyone who has said cannon to attack another world (i.e Soul Society attacking Hueco Mundo) from the relative safety of that world. however, security is lax enough for a certain Arrancar to break in and steal, in which case, Soul Society is naturally concerned for its well-being. what about that?
Back to top Go down
Jin

Jin

Male
Number of Posts : 213
Registration Date : 2009-06-04

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:22 am

isnt that the storyline of one of the bleach movies?
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 pm

thats not the storyline, but the kido cannon is brought up in one of the movies. Especially the part about it destroying the fabric of the worlds. I know that I am new and all, but I like Ryouta's initial idea. While it does hinge off of the cannon series that doesn't mean we as writers have to take it that far. I also like it because it would introduce a new type of character into the game hence further elaborating on the possibilities of what we can write about. So I like the idea of vizard being introduced, but the whole arrancar stealing the hogyokou i don't think is necessary. In short there is nothing wrong with introducing vizard, but since we have arrancar already there is no need to take it any further than that. Vizard don't even have to be banned from Soul Society if we don't want them to be, as I said before it is up to us to decide how it plays out.

Just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Ryo's story idea is quite frankly self centred and ill conceived to say the least. Not only does it focus on his own character but he also assumes his character has the capability to not only replicate, even in part, one of the most awesome and dangerous pieces of tech ever produced in soul society he reckons he can do it from scratch. As for Vizard well i leave those decisions in Kaiyo's more than capable hand.

Now as for storylines, why not take a closer look at our setting? Its 300 years in the future and while Hueco and Soul Society have been fleshed out in this new time line Earth has been practically untouched. What if a government on earth discovered how to harness the power of the soul as Shini, Quincy and hollow do?

For instance this government could quite literally open its eyes to the war raging all around them as they develop means to fully tear away the veil separating Shinigami and hollow from human sight. Waht would this government do? All out war out of fear or perhaps sheer ego in their own importance or would they play it cool, watch and wait, perhaps target these unknown variables, experiment on Shinigami and Hollow?

Just a very unfinished thought off the top of my head chaps, also means people have more incentive to play Humans. Afterwards you have an entire black ops section of the earth military dedicated to this particular paranormal field.
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:34 pm

I like the storyline Sal.. But I don't know if we have enough humans for that yet. Lol I love our ideas.. But we need more people or just more people to get stronger soon XP
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:12 pm

self-centered? moi? lol anyway, your idea is good too...but crowe already pointed out the flaws in it. it doesn't have to be me to discover the improvement in the kido cannon- the 12th captain or vice-captain can do that. i just want something to happen...and also increase hollow participation
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:07 pm

We have a thing called NPC's Razz
Same way we do with Hollow when the numbers are low. Obviously we couldn't fill up an entire division with humans hell we can barely fill a squad >.>

I'll be running with this idea myself and incorporating it into what I've got going on currently if it isn't snapped up so ner ner Razz
Back to top Go down
Kuro Crowe

Kuro Crowe

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:12 pm

O.o I have an idea... Though its a little odd... There was talk of the Kido Cannon... And I was wondering if this could be a possibility.. During maintenance the Kidou cannon some how charges and fires ripping a whole between the human world hueco mundo and soul society. Leaving all three connected to a neutral world that lies between the three. And as soon as someone enters the realm, it makes a negative version of the person. The negative version has the same strengths as the original. I mean of course that way it would be easy to set up the bad guys... No person on the site seems like the hero and it might carry on for a while if everyone plays a part. And no character is left to be the pathetic loser who is just in the way. But... You know there could always be the group of dark shinigami that set up the mess up with the machine before maintenance and some how they have control over the copies. I dont know... It was just an Idea.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:47 am

Damn i missed a lot O_O
erm okay first point i will be adding Vizards, but after we get membership up and people more active, probably during a next holiday as people tend to be more active at such times, patience and all that jazz Wink

*re-reads all storyline suggestions*
erm okay Sal's storyline seems like a good way to get people to play superhumans and quincy folk. So its been pretty much agreed we steer clear of the anime/manga storylines and make our own.

Erm okay, so can we start off with a few recon missions for Shinigami to find out more about Superhumans- so far the superhumans know nothing about Soul Society or Huceo, all they know is they kill the monsters that run around Earth. So far i know Ryouta and myself are both in threads with superhumans, maybe then a meeting to discuss the outsome of those missions *NPC's preferably done by admin and mods, pm me if your happy to help if not it would quite literally be me talking to myself*

Long story short, the eventual outcome will be the superhumans, siding with the quincy with a hatred for Shinigami, causing quite a 'rift'.

This is what i got from reading it all and i like nerdy chan's suggestion as well so i wanted to add that one afterwards, xP i don't really undertsand Ryouta's one but it seems a little close to a storyline already used...i could be wrong xP

So to solve some confusion i was going to write out each chapter of the storyline as it went along, leaving everyoen to rp in various threads throguh the sotryling and leaving it as a guide to start rp with rather than everyone posting in the storyline thread like before.......Suggestions? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:19 pm

ok, so i have an idea; lemme holler at all of ya for a bit, k?

anyway, here goes. we are all aware that there are 4 noble families in Soul Society, correct? well, let's just say all of them get pissed at each other for whatever reason (a certain noble is killed/kidnapped, money is stolen, ya know, whatever pisses off rich people lol). and the nobles do something drastic- they begin offering exorbitant amounts of money to Shinigami to help them fight their feudal war. it works. the gotei 13 falls apart- only a loyal few remain fighting for the gotei 13- and peace.

but that's not all! the war is at a standstill, so one ambitious noble family does something even more unethical than the rest did. they bring in Hollows, Adjuchas, Menos, you name it, and they all come pouring into Seireitei to eliminate the enemy without mercy. (perhaps a noble family decides to try to hire Quincys and superhumans, i dunno) so now on top of the collapse of the gotei 13, we gotta deal with this.

and of course, there's an ultimate bad guy who's orchestrating the whole thing. an NPC fellow by the name of...well, i haven't thought of one yet, nor have i really given thought to whether he should be shinigami or arrancar, quincy or superhuman. hell, i haven't even thought about if he should even be a he. could turn out to be one scary ass bitch. so what are alla your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:07 pm

okay well i'm bored of having no storyline so unless anyone objects with both heart and soul within the next 24 hours i'll be writing up Ryouta's suggestions, thanks Ryouta its a really good one Wink
Back to top Go down
Ayame Ryouta

Ayame Ryouta

Male

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:16 pm

yay! yay
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:53 pm

haha well I kind of like. Unlike your other ideas Ryouta...no offense, but this one doesn't seem as self centered haha Nice job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.   OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread for suggestions on the storyline.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next