The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back from the real world (kaiyo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Back from the real world (kaiyo) Empty
PostSubject: Back from the real world (kaiyo)   Back from the real world (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Lavi had recently been in the real world on a bit of a vacation as one might call it, on his trip he meet the 11th division captain in her gigai, and as ignorant as he was he could not see through the gigai, and also had he never seen the 11th division captain, so he had asked her out on a date, as he only saw her as a human he could have a little fun with before returning to seretei to continue his training.
However things did not go as planned and before he knew it he stood face to face with three hollows where he was able to take out two of them before he got blown away by the last surviving hollow, after the last attack he was out of energy, and lost conciousness, but before he was knocked out he was sure he saw the same girl he had been dating, but at that moment it just seemed like his mind played a trick on him.

Lavi woke up in his bet with a set, as the thing that kept going over and over in his head was his fight with the hollows, he was soaked in cold sweat from the experience, and as he looked around he saw a bit unfamiliar place, he was quick to assume that it was the 4th division barracks where he by a miracle had ended up, at that last moment he had been believed he was a goner for sure "hello where am I?" no answer, they must be a bit busy at the moment, guess that is no surprise as many become wounded from time to time.

As he sat there waiting for someone he looked down at his hand, the bracelet from earlier was still there, and thats when he remembered Kaiyo would think him dead, he left his gigai in the real world, that girl must be scared to hell by first someone trying to rob her, and then shortly after her new friend collapses and is seemingly dead, he had done more harm than good in that situation, he turned to the side of his bed and tried to stand up, but as he stood up he got a bit dizzy from standing up too fast.
a member of squad 4 came to him "sir please you are not ready to stand up yet" the women pushed him down on the bed again so he could sit down "well could you at least explain how I got here?" The woman looked a bit trough the papers she stood with until she found one with his picture attached to it "ah yes mister Kusajishi you were attacked by hollows when on a trip to the real world, but lucky for you the 11th division captain was close by to support you in time" Lavi was a bit surprised, he did not expect a captain to be his saviour, let alone the 11th division, now he would probably stand out as a weakling, and not be accepted into the squad if he tried "alright thanks, ill lie down and rest again" the woman left the room, and he was left to on his own again lying on the bed with his hands behind his head waiting for his recover though he much rather be out walking it off.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Back from the real world (kaiyo)   Back from the real world (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:37 pm

Kaiyo flapped her hands quickly in front of her face, 'No, really it's fine i don't need to go in if he's already awake' she said in a mild panic as the 4th division girl was already dragging Kaiyo along the hallway. 'Nonsense, you saved him Captain Kaiyo' she said in a chirpy tone; still dragging the short girl along the hall. In most situations an un-ranked shinigami wouldn't be so casual around a Captain; but Kaiyo had a special relationship with the 4th squad...seeing as she sent them most of their patients. Plus, the girl was apparently always a 'hassle' when she had a check-ups, it wasn't Kaiyo's fault she didn't like needles.

Anyway, the girl practically threw kaiyo into Lavi's room. The short Captain still insisting her continual visiting had just been to check he hadn't died, and she didn't need to see him. It was too late. The shinigami left the room to continue her duties, leaving Kaiyo standing at the end of Lavi's bed with a friendly grin. 'Well at least ya didn't die' she giggled lightly, moved her right hand behind her head as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back from the real world (kaiyo)   Back from the real world (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:19 pm

Lavi kept lying on the bed not looking at who entered the room, for all he knew it was just another member of the 4th squad to check up on him, and when the person talked to him he stayed calm, and just gave a simple answer "yea im not that easy to kill" but he then began thinking deeper about the voice he heard and he then recognized the voice, and he sat up really fast looking at the person while almost yelling out "kaiyo!" he was not believing his own eyes, the same girl he had meet in the real world, though he did not notice what she was wearing "but that cant be right, I mean... but that mean" Lavi seemed to be thinking a bit "that means you knew all the time"
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back from the real world (kaiyo)   Back from the real world (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Kaiyo nodded slightly, keeping her eyes on Lavi as she suppressed the giggle that was bubbling inside her; after-all, the guy was clearly still trying to work it all out. Kaiyo edged closer to Lavi's bed, hopping up onto the edge as she crossed her legs, sitting on the edge with her back arched forwards sightly. The girl cleared her throat as dramatically as she could before holding out her right hand firmly to shake Lavi's, her blue friendship bracelet still tied neatly around her wrist, 'Nice to meet ya, I'm Kaiyo Saiyouko, Captain of the 11th division'. Kaiyo held her warm smile as she spoke. Hiding the creeping feeling of guilt for putting the guy in this kind of situation, sure, she'd saved him from possible death, but she'd also put him in harms way in an attempt to not tell him who she really was.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back from the real world (kaiyo)   Back from the real world (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:41 am

It felt kind of weird how Kaiyo just moved, and looked at him just smiling.
He saw the blue friendship bracelet, and that was when there was no doubt in his mind that this was the same Kaiyo that he had meet in the real world, but how long he had been there was a bit of a mystery to him.
He looked almost not believing at her as she told him she was a captain, but then got a closer look to her clothes "c...c...captain" Lavi was a bit nervous about knowing that it was the 11th division captain sitting in front of him, but he gathered his mind around the friendship bracelet, he just had to think it was the same girl he meet in the real world, and not the captain of the 11th division standing in front of him "nice to meet you again" Lavi takes his hand with the black and red bracelet on it out and shakes Kaiyos hand
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back from the real world (kaiyo)   Back from the real world (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Kaiyo's smile faded, it was exactly what she had wanted to avoid, what the promotion to Captain had taken away from her; the ability to talk to people with no interference of ranking, powers etc. Of course it had been ignorant of Kaiyo to assume she could artificially create such a scenario, but the bliss of it all had been a relaxing break, if only for a little while before reality had settled in again.

The girl smiled weakly, leaning back on the edge of Lavi's bed as she spoke. 'So, erm...we cool?' she grinned. Resting back on her arms for a moment. The girl's Zanpaktou was hanging off the side of the bed loosely, her Captain's Haori ruffled where she sat. The girl's eyes glimmered for a moment before the girl spoke once more, 'Oh yeah, and i gotta say, you can take quite a beating...when do ya graduate?' she smiled, the hinting tone in her voice clear that she was ready to recruit the guy.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Back from the real world (kaiyo)   Back from the real world (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Lavi was kinda happy that he was talking directly to the captain, he was going to graduate soon, unless soon had already passed, he had no idea how long he had been at the 4 squad barracks, but most likely Kaiyo knew that "well that depends, how long have I been here?" and even to be complimented by a captain, he felt his blood rush trough his veins, if a captain was saying something good about him, then he had to be pretty good.
He hoped to join the 11th division, and by the sound of Kaiyo's voice, he was already in the squad, and hopefully he was getting his graduation soon so he could join the squad soon.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Back from the real world (kaiyo)   Back from the real world (kaiyo) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Kaiyo smirked inwardly at Lavi's question. Biting her bottom lip as she feigned deep thought for a moment. Kaiyo had already checked in on the academy whilst Lavi had been in here, and signed the guy off for being graduated, she wasn't even sure if it was early of not, she hadn't checked actually. 'Erm, you've been in here just under a week..i think that's about right' she mused for a moment, miming a few numbers as she counted along her fingers. The girl shrugged lightly, 'Doesn't really matter, you graduated once i got back anyway' she smiled. Kaiyo had considered it a mild apology for almost letting Lavi die, plus with a Captains recommendation on his file he'd have a better chance of getting into any squad he chose. Despite the fact that the girl was clearly interested in recruiting. 'So, you get free choice over which squad ya want' she spoke clearly, keeping her gaze on Lavi as she waited a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from the real world (kaiyo)   Back from the real world (kaiyo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back from the real world (kaiyo)
Page 1 of 1