The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness

Go down 
+7
Kajitora
Sal Norongachi
Shikyo
Kaiyo
Stark Shunsui
elvensong
Xavier Cranwell
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male
Number of Posts : 158
Job/Interests : Watching over you.
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:26 pm

( Approved + 1fighting skill for Yummei and + 1 for Kaiyo in Kidou. Stark for Spirit power)

NPC Shouzu:

As the espada stood tall in the sky Shouzu had nothing better to do than to listen to the vile scum. He took the insults as a compliment, thinking that the espada was merely scared that’s why he was talking dirty. To reassure himself that these shinigami are nothing to him.

Shouzu was attacked by the espada almost instantly after his little rant. As the espada came down towards Shouzu we blocked the groin shot with his spear and with great discomfort had to block with body shot with his legs. This was he was holding down one of the espada’s talons to the ground.

Shouzu stared down his opponent has one of the talons was going for Shouzu’s chest, he let go of the other talons and simply dodged it. Moving to the right, with a swift and effortless shunpo, Shouzu unleashed a series of attacks onto the espada’s body.

Hitting him left and right until something came of it.

Stark:

Stark had been fighting the hollows continuously. There was no end to them, and he had almost reached his limit. His hands were bleeding from gripping Ruby too tightly.

Once more a hollow appeared, Stark stared this hollow down and looked at it in the eyes. He didn’t know if they even had eyes, but still gazed at its mask. The hollow screeched and charged forwards at Stark. It tried to bite a chunk of his shoulder but, he merely shunpoed to left and pounded his Ruby down onto the hollows mask. The two blades slashed the hollows as he smiled contently looking forwards and more hollow coming his way.

This is going to be fun he said lazily..
Back to top Go down
http://chains-of-fate.com
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:30 pm

OOC: +1 to spirit power for stark. I'll edit in a post tomorow maybe. I'm a little tired to right loads now.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:47 pm

OOC: This is an app for fighting skill by the way. Oh and the hollow’s I’m npc’ing

Yummei: Blood was seeping down the crevice of his back and it produced a very strange tingling sensation in him, the kind of one that can be described as only ‘hot cold’.

His vision was blurring over and the predatory nature of his line was being brought out, he felt his retina’s dilate and expand continuously. The muscles all along his body started twitching as the adrenaline built up in him.

And the great ache that plagued all hollows intensified to a mind numbing pound, he wanted simply to rip and tear flesh right now. To see these fetid meat bags in front of him spill their blood, lost in his thoughts it was only the sight of the shaking zanpakuto in his hand that snapped him back into reality.

A great flash of light was blazing towards him and covering his vision, reacting with basic motor reflexes he simply raised the sword in his hand to block. Kidou met steel, and kidou left him scorched.

Slightly scorched and severely pissed off, he shook his head and let a growl rattle out of his throat. Damn shinigami and their stupid demon magic.

‘‘Ok now you really are going to get skinned and flayed alive. Come here little girl…’’

Moving with sonido he dashed forward a streak of lines, coming in hard and fast. Using his greater size and physical strength to try to overbear upon her, and hoping that being faced bear handed to ones own zanpakuto would leave her slightly clueless as to a next move. If this happened he would press home the advantage and lop her head off. If not well, she was still going to die he would make sure of it.

Npc Espada: The man was fast he would give him that; he had managed to block his attacks and somehow pin his arm down. But he wasn’t on par with himself and this showed through with the attacks that rained down upon his body, most were easily deflected with a single hand or use of his legs. And the ones that broke through for the most part failed to pierce his hierro.

He was disgusted. Doing an in air handstand, he sent a powerful kick into the ribs of the captain commander. Opening up a space between the two of them. And he shook his head visibly.

‘‘Pathetic, I thought that you of all people would at least be bale to excite me, I guess I was wrong. Do something to impress me or I will show you the true might of and Espada, and tear you precious sierieti to pieces with my Gran Ray Cero…’’

Giving the man a cool gaze he waited to see how he would react.

Npc Hollow: A large group of hollow, five in all ran through the streets of sierieti. On a mission of chaos and destruction they abided no laws and simply tore apart all and everyone they came across. They would have to be stopped!
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female
Number of Posts : 96
Registration Date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:34 pm

(Xav: Nice bit of prose on Yummei’s injury. +1 for Yummei’s fighting skill, fighting skill stat for me too, pleaseth!)

Elven had never felt like such a rag’o’tag before. The hollow had yanked her around like a lifeless doll, and the kick had done her no good either. Cripes.

She lay on the floor, gasping for breath as Yummei snatched up the sphere. Well hell and damnation. Today was just going to the dogs. She managed to get up to her knees when she saw Kaiyo pull off a nice bit of kidou, simple, but elegant. With the blinding light still clearing from her eyes, elven used the distraction to call out “ Star Falls, Night screams, Kosumosu Rise!” while pouring her spirit energy into her Zanpakuto.

The ribbons of the hilt writhed and wove themselves around her arm, up across her shoulders and down her right arm as well. A good portion of the blade crawled up to scatter a few bits and pieces of various shapes dangling in pieces off a choker around her neck before slipping out over the knuckles of her far hand. She was left with two sets of claws arching off of clever metal braces around her hands.

With this she leapt in after Kaiyo’s incredibly well-timed and eye-searing distraction. Her Shikai was a close-combat weapon, if eever there was one. Dead Meat was on the move already, and Kaiyo was in a bad situation. Two on one suited Elven’s bullying instincts much better than one on one with an unarmed shinigami on the side, so she used shunpo to zip over to his side... and thrust her Kosumosu forward in a straight jab aimed to snare Kaiyo’s blade between two of her claws, and she continued forward crossing in front of him twisting her allies blade as she went. If Dead Meat managed to hold onto it, it would be a miracle in Elven’s opinion... and if he dropped it she would toss it in Kaiyo’s direction in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:39 pm

OOC: +1 to fighting skill. And I’m going to be using this as an app for you guessed it fighting skill as well

Halfway through his strike his blade was caught by the other shinigami reject that he had manhandled earlier. She must have released her zanpakuto for she now had two claw like blades upon each hand and a necklace of what seemed to be Swiss army knives?

She had caught his swing in between the blades on one of her claws and it was now a matter of try to hold onto the blade and fight on with a broken wrist or let it go. Yummei liked to think that he could make good decisions in tight situations and as such he decided to simply let go of the blade, he thought it a safe bet that the shinigami would try to get the blade back to her ally. This was of course correct and of course what Yummei was hoping for.

She paid more attention to getting a weapon back to her comrade instead of paying attention to what was important, Yummei’s fist. She was probably knew to life or death situations or she would know that if an ally become dead weight do not carry them, drop ‘em like a sack of crap. And in a sword fight an ally without a sword was most certainly dead weight.

But that was not Yummei’s problem; in fact it was his shining salvation. For he took chance in both of his talons, and rammed a cold hard fist straight into the shinigami’s nose. The sound of cartilage breaking was audible and sickeningly pleasing to Yummei.

Giving know time over to the thought of it though, he weighed up his odds now. Two armed shinigami; albeit both wounded by himself, against well himself; who had taken a fair few wounds to. The situation wasn’t critical but it was not looking good. Never having been one for acting the hero he ran, and reassured himself with the words of a wise man. ‘‘Bravery is a fools pride.’’

As he let loose with his sonido, he clutched the hougyuko in his hand. Obtaining that was what had mattered. He grinned avidly knowing that he was helping to bring his masters plan into fruition.
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:15 pm

(+1 to fighting skill, Yummei, That mean (or misunderstood!) beast. Note: Xav and I chatted on IM about the nose break, so it wasn’t GM as I’d agreed to it provided I got a chunk of his tail in return. Shunpo stat for me, pleaseth)

CRAP!Elven’s day went right into the toilet as her nose started to fountain blood. She felt like it had exploded across her whole face. But it wasn’t a deadly injury and she still had a mission to accomplish. She gathered herself for another blow. Then the blasted thing turned tail and ran! Dead Meat was not one of those hollows who refused to run away from a fight. The canny devil ditched her and Kaiyo without a second thought. She growled low in her throat and pushed off the floor. Shunpo matched and followed Sonido as she struggled to nail him in a deadly game of tag.

What is that sphere, anyway? She wondered. The soul society had some bad experiences with sphere’s in its past. She didn’t want to think of what it would be like to have to tell her captain that she’d let a hollow steal the... whatever. It had to be important to warrant such a major incursion of hollows.

Out the last door, Elven followed the hollow’s spirit energy. Even though her shunpo was a touch faster than his Sonido, his head start was enough to completely screw her hopes of catching him. He was making good time, and she judged she only had time for one hard shot before he would dart behind the cover of his fellow hollows. If only she could stop him long enough to Shunpo in and grab the sphere! Gathering her Reiatsu desperately, she cast her most powerful Sai after him...
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male
Number of Posts : 158
Job/Interests : Watching over you.

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:39 pm

(OOC: Stark going for Intelligence)

NPC Shouzu

Shouzu didn't have time to takes insults from scum. He wanted to make this an easy fight, not to damage Seireitei too much beyond repair.

His facial expression stayed the same, bitter and cold. Shouzu gazed up at the Espada, he sighed and gripped into his Zanpakuto.

He did shunpo and dissapeared momentraily only to appear in front of the Espada. He began doing a series of attacks at the Espada. Slashing left and right as he moved him back.

Shouzu flash stepped again but this time to appear behind the Espada and swing his zanpakuto down on his head with all his might.

Stark:

Stark was continuously slashing at the hollows killing them with one slash or two. He was beginning to lose jhis stamina. That's one thing he needed to work on, conserving his strength.

He had to think up of tatics that could help him conserve his reiatsu and fight at the same strength. There were many watch tours from where he was standing. Maybe if he fought from there, No he thought to himself.

I should get into an open area where i can freely move He said as he continued running through the East wing of Seireitei.

As he was running he was stopped by a couple of hollows which he effortlessly defeated. His zanpakuto and him were gaining strength, he could feel it. Stark reached the plains which were in Seireitei, if he couldn't defeat the hollows in the streets he could do it here.

As he stepped onto the grass he was attacked by 3 hollows. He shunpoed and used his Kyuuten Hinote to kill the first two, then the last he charged at and jumped in the air with a loud scream. He slashed right through it with all his might has he began to stand there with his two blades within his grasp.
Back to top Go down
http://chains-of-fate.com
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:25 pm

Kaiyo felt bad, and she couldn't help thinking that btoh the fact that dead meat had gotten away and Elven had what looked (and sounded) like a painfully broken nose. However Kaiyo had never excepted defeat so easily, she had just picked up her Zanpaktou when the mosnter used sonido out of the room, Kaiyo didn't want to leave Elven, but she knew it was a worthy cause, she shunpo'ed out of the room as fast as she could. 'Coward!' she called after Dead meat.

Although not entirely sure what the hollow had tried so desperately to get, it just looked like a small black sphere to her, but she was certain there was a bigger meaning to it. Kaiyo was faster than the ugly monster and she hoped; with a lot of luck she would be able to catch Dead Meat. Kaiyo knew she didn't have much time, if the hollow managed to get back to the main fight she would be toast. Kaiyo dodge as Elven started casting from behind her, the damn hollow was fast and Kaiyo could only think of one idea; and at best she would have to leave Elven to catcg the thing, after she slowed it down.

Kaiyo assumed Elven could hear her so she called back, 'Elven i'll catch you up', trying not to give too much away in case Dead Meat heard her as well. Her Zanpaktou still released Kaiyo waited for the right moment, it would be straight after Dead Meat landed another Sonido, Kaiyo, chased him and waited.

The lizard man disappeared from sight, Kaiyo ground to a halt and stuck her sword down, 'Denkou Kabe!', Kaiyo waited for the familiar wall of yellow energy to appear in front of Dead Meat, she wasn't aiming to hurt it, just slow it down to help Elven catch up.
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male
Number of Posts : 137
Registration Date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:24 pm

(Going for speed with Shikyo)

Shikyo moved rapidly through the city, leaping from rooftop to rooftop until he heard the loud screaming of a woman down in the street. Peering over the edge he saw her running between the buildings, obviously too scared to notice the stack of trash lying before her, causing her to trip. As she fell Shikyo saw five large Hollow quickly descending upon her. "Not today!" He thought, leaping from his perch with his Zanpakuto drawn and landed between the Hollows and the woman. "Get out of here!" He yelled over his shoulder. The woman wasted no time in picking herself back up and sprinting as fast as her legs would carry her in the opposite direction.

Channeling his reiatsu through his staff, the Zanpakuto was bathed in a golden light as Shikyo launched himself amongst the Hollow. The first and smallest of the Hollow resembled an elephant in that two tusk-like appendages adorned its white mask, the rest of its obsidian colored body however looked more like that of a large gorilla as it walked on its front fists as well as its feet. Charging toward Shikyo its "tusk" shot forward, extending from its skull, attempting to stab the shinigami. It failed as Shikyo flash-stepped to right above the creature, his Zanpakuto arcing over his head and impaling the creature directly through its mask. The beast released one final roar before disappearing into black lights as it faded away. Shikyo confidently spun his staff in his hand as he turned to face the two hollows directly behind him.

Each looked like a ghost except for the fact that they're bodies were blood red instead of white and their arms ended in sharp claws. The lower half of their bodies reminded Shikyo of a large snake and the twin hollows hissed as they launched themselves toward him. Barely dodging the swipe from one, he was caught off guard as the second leapt into the air and whipped its tail at Shikyo, knocking him into a building. "That's not going to feel good in the morning." He mumbled as he dusted himself off. He looked up just in time to see another tail quickly closing in on him, but this time he flash-stepped out of the way, appearing behind the two Hollow as he shouted, "Way of Destruction # 33: Soukatsui!" Two large blue spheres materialized before him as they merged together before erupting into a ball of cobalt flames. The blast burst forth from Shikyo and consumed the pair of hollows as their last screeches were lost in the roar of the flames. Shikyo smiled inwardly to himself as he unsheathed Miku once more. Only two left now.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:46 am

OOC: To start of with, +1 to elven for speed, and +1 to stark for intelligence. Oh and Yummei’s post is one for speed. Oh and I hope this deals with everyone’s posts if not just let me know and I’ll edit something in. Oh and +1 on speed for shikyo.

Npc Espada: A blur streaked forwards, coming in left and right with his spear. It was a simple case of dodge left and right, left and right. A routine of rudimentary cuts and strikes. Then a blur over his head and he felt a might rush of air as a powerful attack came pacing towards his skull. Again a simple matter, his hand moving with a serpent like precision he caught the blow as it came. Battling strength for strength against the captain commander, and eventually bright the spear to a rest on his shoulder.

He sighed up at the Captain Commander. ‘‘Is this really what you’re going to battle me with? If it is so, then I shall simply end this farce right now…’’ He let the talons of his claw cut into the palm of his free hand, and began to pour every ounce of energy he had into it. A vortex… No, a deep black hole seemed to emerge. Sucking in amounts of energy that would have brought entire cities to their knees. And ever so slowly a great blazing orb of electric blue energy formed in his palm.

‘‘This is a Gran Rey Cero… It will kill you unless you show me something more…’’
He left the sentence unfinished and gave only the barest of pauses for the Captain Commander to respond. The fate of everything in sierieti now rested on him.

Yummei: Streaking along, adrenaline coursing through him. He felt...he felt…. He felt alive. Then noises from behind brought him crashing back to reality. Two blurs were catching up to him; he cursed and poured everything he could manage into his sonido’s. Desperately working himself both physically and mentally to go further and faster than ever before.

He heard words behind him, an incantation for a demon spell. Cursing he pushed of against the ground and spun to face it, all the while building a cero in his palm. As he turned he felt a great wall of energy burst forth from the ground almost directly behind him, a slight sense of relief fell over him at having escaped getting battered senseless by it. But the two shinigami and a kidou attack sort of put a downer on it. Releasing his cero. He turned tail and ran. Unluckily for him his cero hadn’t matched up to the kidou released at him, and he felt a dull pain as a great chunk of his tail flew off.

The pain was… was…was indescribable. Great waves of it poured over him and threatened to bring him down. But he had a goal, and he had given his word that he would achieve it. So he bit down upon his tongue to focus his mind and pushed of harder and faster than ever before, not giving a moments notice to anyone or anything in between him and his goal he simply raced for the great battle that he could even now feel raging across sierieti.
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:11 am

(ooc: Going for another speed stat on Elven, please.

+1 speed for Yummei)

Got it Kaiyo!” she gasped out. And her battle partner let loose a truly lovely sight. Whatever that attack was, and it looked like a special attack from her Zanpakuto, it was powerful and effective.

But not quite enough to stop Dead Meat. Nor was her Sai, damn it all. He was streaking off to the battle with hardly a hitch in his step. He certainly had acquired a hitch in his tail though. That was a very small, rather bitter victory. She snatched the piece up as she passed on the theory that Squat 12 might be able to... do something with it. Track him? Create a clone? Something... Whatever, that was their business. She’d pass the chunk of meat on after the battle was done, for now she just tucked the messy thing into her gi and left it at that.

Shunpo vs. Sonido, nearly matched. She’d judged she wouldn’t get another shot off, and she was right. But she poured every last ounce of reiatsu into her shunpo in a last ditch effort to close the gap, snag him, pull him down somewhere short of the finish line. If only she or Kaiyo could get him DOWN before he passed over to the enemy side! The air pumped into her lungs and burned, her muscles seemed to be on fire, Kosumosu lay ready and bloodthirsty along the back of her hands. Faster... faster... FASTER!
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 am

((OOC: I'm making a massive assumption that the Gate guardians would have either A)Been called to fight or B)Set upon by those pesky wabbit-i mean Hollow >.>))

Rukogai flashed by in a blur of broken down housing and startled grime covered faces. Sal had never felt better, considering he was dead this didn't say a lot about his health when he was alive. His ripped and torn shoes would have most certainly left the traditional trail of fire behind him if Warner Bros had decided to animate this scene, they hadn't and so for the sake of being descriptive and utterly unimaginative I'll say they were a blur on the ground beneath him.

His eyes were fixed explicitly upon Seireitei, his goal, journeys end. Where a Shinigami had one hell of a lot of explaining to do regarding adequate indoor toilet facilities and hot baths for the recently deceased. He vaulted from the roof of a shack that rattled ponderously and landed on another without slowing. He felt like he'd just snorted a gram of Speed while having two lucozade Iv's jammed in each arm. 'Bring the world, the afterlife and Mr T after me, I'll **** drop em all!' were his thoughts as with one final bound he landed in a cloud of dust before the looming gates of Seireitei.

"What the hell?" He said confused. This was the most anticlimactic experience of his life, aside from perhaps the day he lost his cherry but that's another tale for another time, the Gates to Seireitei lay open. The entrance to Seireitei hoisted some six feet in the air and stuck there. Perhaps the mechanisms were busted but whatever it was he felt a bit disappointed. The way everyone had explained it Seireitei was locked up tighter than a nuns knickers, knickers guarded by an army of Chuck Norris clones who had a strictly 'Roundhouse first ask questions later' policy.

He was actually furious it was this easy, livid that he'd gone through all that training only to come here and find the stupid bastards had forgot to lock the side gate. Twats!
Muttering like a senile old man, he stomped through the opening like a petulant child, it shut with a resounding BOOOM! behind him and not for the first time in his life did he give thanks to any Deity that happened to be listening for being to slow and stupid to kill him. His amusement didn't last very long, in fact it lasted precisely the amount of time it took him to turn his head away from the gate to in front of him. Hollow....lots of hollow.

He would have made a rather witty Jaws quote about a boat but his mind had crawled behind the proverbial sofa in fright and so he summed up the situation as adequately as anyone could when faced with the swarming hordes of hell. "Fuck..."

((OOC: Sorry for the shortness folks, i didnt want to get in to deep right off the bat))
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:18 pm

(OOC: some speed points for Kaiyo please)

Kaiyo loved combat, but she hated opponents which ran away. Dead Meat had dodged her attack, and he was still ahead of her and Elven and getting closer to the enemy lines. Kaiyo was really starting to get annoyed she shouted out loud as the hollow dodged her attack, 'Come on!' .

Kaiyo put all of her energy into catching up a bit more, the closer she was the more powerful she could hit. Kaiyo strained her muscles catching up to Elven, she smiled sideways to her and tried to think of ideas, 'We need to get him out the sky' she called, continuing to flash step onwards, really feeling the strain on her legs. Determination spread across her face as an idea popped into her head, she grinned, 'Okay, we know he can dodge one attack so we'll try two. I'll get to his left and when i do you let off a Kidou spell, doesn't matter what just anything which is quick and fast'

Kaiyo took a deep breath and disappeared from sight, she knew she would have to act quickly when Dead Meat realised her new position; she just hoped Elven was ready. Pushing her spiritual energy to her feet and trying to ready Tenrai Zenpyou, Kaiyo appeared to the side of the hollow, a grin across his face she clenched her hands tightly on her sword, 'Now!' she called loudly, 'Raikou Mato!', a shot of lighting erupted from her blade edge and headed towards dead meat, kaiyo felt fairly confident the monster couldn't dodge two attacks at once, but she had been wrong before.
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:33 pm

(+1 speed Kaiyo, Kidou for Elven please.)

"Right" said Elven to Kaiyo. They were running out of time, space... and in Elven's case, patience.

She dodged gently to the right, and called up a few spare scraps of her energy, silently forming it into a Geki. If nothing else, perhaps the spell would herd the hollow back towards Kaiyo. Proximity counts, right?

The Reiatsu burned along her nerves as she let loose with careful aim for their (hopefully soon) dearly departed (or perhaps, if they were very unlucky, simply departing *sigh*) Dead Meat.

Perhaps she had spoken too brashly in assigning him that name. He was the devil to nail down. She did NOT want to have to confess failure to the captains. New as she was to the guard, it would totally and eternally suck if her first major mission turned out to be a failure. Her pride was on the line here, and it was rapidly departing with a damned sphere in its hands.

WHY did the soul society insist on making these bloody spheres anyway? They seemed to be nothing but trouble.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:05 pm

OOC: Yummei’s section might be good for a point in fighting skill I don’t know see what yall think. Oh and T-bone is for sal btw so hands off. And +1 kidou for elven.

Yummei: Rubble strewn streets flashed by in a haze as he pushed his body to its limit. Pumping energy and his muscles as hard as he could without turning himself to jelly he raced forward.

He took the chance amid a deep breath to look back at his pursuers the two shinigami where behind him and while not gaining where not being left as he would have hoped, then he heard one of them call to the other one and suddenly a streak shot up towards him. ‘‘Shit….’’She had made a burst of speed with her shunpo and caught up to him.

Her Zanpakuto pointed towards him and a bolt of energy akin to lightning shot towards him; at the same time he thought he heard the other one shout something behind him.

He let the energy buffet his chest, amidst a sea of burning searing pain he moved forwards. Feeling his muscles and tendons beginning to tear he roared in agony but carried on none the less, gripping the small shinigami by the throat he pummeled her face with his fist. It was a risk she had taken by coming to close to savage beast and the cost of her attack in him was a ravaging.

Then he was struck by something, it felt like a thick jacket that seriously slowed his movements. Tossing the small shinigami aside, satisfied that her face had been worked on enough he struggled and strained with the kidou on him. He would be able to break it but was unhappy that it left him open for a good strike.

Npc T-Bone: T-Bone scratched his head in a puzzled manner, why was this guy looking like he had seen a ghost, and why did he stink so bad. O T-Bones simple mind the obvious question of why he was here at all didn’t compute.

‘‘Oi…. Stinky. Why you here? T-Bone don’t like you stinky.’’

Hollow had gathered around them, but his size and stature gave him obvious command despite his lack of wit, ‘‘He’s mine… back of midgets.’’

And pulling out his oversized zanpakuto he sent a heavy blow towards the strange cretin in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:34 pm

Kaiyo had landed a pretty powerful hit on Dead Meat but as a consequence she had left herself open, as the hollow roared in pain her reached out and grabbed Kaiyo's neck he then began pounding her face, the first few hits Kaiyo was still conscious, but when Elven's kidou hit and he slung her aside she was drifting in and out of reality, Kaiyo managed to call Elven's name, hoping she'd take the opening that Dead Meat had left. Kaiyo's body was flung across the sky, blood streaking across her face she shut her eyes slowly. Falling downwards at an alarming rate the young shinigami was just lucky to have collided with a nearby roof, the momentum had thrown her down with some force and Kaiyo had received various cuts along her arms and legs in her landind, her Zanpaktou returning to it's relased state and clanging onto the roof.

Kaiyo was engulfed in black with blood still streaming from her face all she could hear was the sound of her metal sword hitting the concrete rooftop. Kaiyo lay there for a while, vaguely taking in the sounds of the raging battle above her, she would be out for a while. Kaiyo slowly opened her eyes and didn't bother trying to move, she was coverd in her own blood and was aching allover her body, she needed the rest. Kaiyo would wait for a forth squad member and hope Elven could carry on where she had left off, Kaiyo would join the battle later and with that thought she shut her eyes again, soaking in darkness and her searing pain.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:37 pm

OOC: Sorry but i can't award a fighting skill point there, it's more of you getting beat up than of fighting. Nice detail though.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 2:15 pm

(lol yer i kinda didn't know what i was gunna write when i pit that Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:34 am

((OOC: Aiming for speed this round boss))

Sal stood for a second, looking around the gathering of Hollow, at the wanton destruction of Seireitei, and then at the mass of steroids and testosterone that had stepped from the crowd. Norongachi cracked a smirk at the unusual Hollow, he certainly looked different from the rest, more human and less like a creepy kids toy.

Words were unnecessary, he knew when gratuitous violence was the best response and so as the slab of steel carved the air toward him he withdrew his Zanpakuto from its sheathe on his back, bending low so the width of the blade took the blow before it had even been fully drawn. His knees sagged slightly under the strength of the attack but since his arrival in Soul Society his own strength had amazed him time and again and he had a good feel for what he could and could not withstand.

In an instant he was running toward the enemy, his posture still low, his sword still half in its sheathe and the enemy Zanpakuto still pressed against his, kicking up sparks, as he ran the length of it toward its wielder. He closed quickly, then pushing upwards, he unsheathed his Zanpakuto fully pushing it up against the enemy steel, twisting it so that they were edge on to one another and then dipped down, spun with a flash of sun on metal and made to cleave the Hollow at the waist.

Last edited by Sal Norongachi on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:18 pm

OOC: +1 speed for sal.

Npc T-Bone: The small man caught his blade on his own by baring the lower section of it over his shoulder. T-Bone grunted in mild surprise as the man managed not only catch his blade and stop it mid swing, but also managed to push back and knock his blade away.

He almost cursed but was to busy keeping track of the small lad with his eyes as he darted in low to the ground with his zanpakuto kicking up sparks. Then he saw mighty swing carve through the air towards his waist.

T-Bone grunted again and darted out of the way with a sonido, despite his size he was fast and agile and could move with a spring when he needed to. Facing the back of the man he rested his blade on his shoulder and laughed, ‘‘Nice try little man, but no cigar. Come on show me what you made of, a zanpakuto like that and this is the best you can do?’’

Ending his sentence T-Bone sent a rather brutal downwards slash towards his enemies midsection, this would either end the fight dead on or turn it into something that he could enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:33 pm

((OOC: Stats for this one are whatever you feel necessary Xav. For this post i felt the fight would flow better if you and i had control over minor actions of my char and the NPC, obviously i only ended on one major attack but as you can see several minor exchanges took place between the pair. I encourage you to do the same with Sal in your post but if its a problem i won't mind doing an edit.))

Where the Hollow had been there was now air and it was only a subtle rush of wind behind him that alerted him to the creatures presence but like all bad men with an ego they liked to talk and it gave him the vital seconds he needed to prepare.
He turned the width of his sword toward him and using its reflective surface as a mirror saw the attack. He Rolled to the left, let his body turn, and came out swinging. He sent fast and furious slashes left and right, adjusting his steps with every slash in preparation for the parry. The Hollow did likewise, counter manoeuvring his footfalls to better defend against the onslaught. The blades clashed time and again, clanging into the air like a church bell, but no blow was struck between the pair and as their swords locked for the briefest of moments Sal spun rapidly to the side, released a hand from his Zanpakuto and gripping one of the Hollows thick biceps to ward a sudden side strike he made to deliver a devastating round house kick to the left side of the monsters head.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:19 pm

OOC: +1 speed for sal. Also just to make a note of it, I don’t mind doing this thing of controlling minor actions of your opponent in a fight on two conditions. One your opponent consents and it is a two way thing and the actions are kept very minor and are not detrimental to the opposing character.

Npc T-Bone: His strike was blocked, whether T-Bone was happy about this or not he couldn’t decide. On one hand it meant the fight might be fun, but on the other it meant this guy wasn’t too bad and could pose a threat. Well T-Bone had always been too stupid to be scared…. Or so he had been told, so why start now?

Having blocked the deadly slash the little man was now hammering short sharp slashed towards opposing sides of his body, no skill in them just speed and strength. The pair utilized some sharp footwork and an equilibrium was reached where there blades locked for a moment. This was when the wee man took his shot. Loosing a hand from his blade and grabbing his bicep he sent a sharp kick careering towards the left side of his head…

T-Bone was fast, but so was the wee man and despite his best efforts he still took most of the blunt force from the kick. His head reeled for a moment and his brain seemed to spin for a few more. But the kick also opened up an opportunity for him, as to deliver it the wee man had needed to come in close and actually make skin contact with him. T-Bone had enough sense to make the most of this and grab the arm that was on his bicep by the wrist as he stumbled back.

His grip was like iron, he knew this and he held on furiously as his head stopped spinning and then when the world was standing still he growled lowly and sent one of his melon sized fists aiming to connect dead center on his nose…
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: RE: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:10 am

Kajitora appeared on the roof that Kaiyo had landed on, using his shunpo. His black eyes and shining hair reflecting the light from the explosions all around. He had felt the reiatsu of two shinigamis and one extremely strong hollow fighting for last few minutes of his travel to the battle. Kajitora grabbed the zanpakutou of the downed shinigami; admiring the red and yellow ribbons on the bottom of dragon hilted sword (they reminded him of the red tassels on the bottom of his Suzaku). He brought the zanpakutou to blonde haired girl wearing a red head band, and placed it in her hand. After making sure that the enemy hadn’t spotted him, and that his reiatsu was as low as he could get it he began to use the Keikatsu kidou.

The simple kidou was used by shinigami with potential in kidou and weren’t in the fourth squad, as an emergency technique. Hundreds of Hollows attacking Seireitei all at once qualified as an emergency to Kajitora. The kidou produced a light blue light that slightly healed Kaiyo at least until she could move. It was replacement for a squad 4 member but it would do the job for now. He readjusted his tied back sleeves and knelled down, asking the girl, “Are you ok?”
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:40 am

Kaiyo smiled weakly into the shinigami's black eyes, 'I'm fine thanks' a blatent lie. Although the young girl had to admit she did feel a lot better, she was awake again at least; she assumed the new shinigami had put her sword into her hand, Kai clenched her grip on the handle of her Zanpaktou, 'Thanks again for the help..erm?' a slightly akwards smile spread across her face, 'Sorry, i don't know your name, I'm Kaiyo Saiyouko Lieutenant of the 11th squad'.

Preparing herself for some more pain Kaiyo tried to sit up, her arms were seering in pain from her unfortunate crash landing and her face wasn't much better off, but always the optimist Kaiyo smiled once more at the kneeling shinigami and tried to stand up, leaning heavily on her sword and taking some very sharp breaths she had a look around. Kaiyo had assumed her landing hadn't been too bad, but looking at the roof she thought otherwise, it was quite badly torn up but she had managed to cushion the blow slightly by putting some of her spiritual energy around her body before she landed.

Sheathing her sword back up Kaiyo decided she'd head back to the main fighting grounds, she'd at least be more use there than lying idly on a roof. Before turning to leave Kaiyo looked once more at Kajitora, 'So erm what are your orders again, because its probably not to safe here' she giggled over to him, recalling her own 'incident'.
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: RE: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:17 pm

Kajitora tried to help Kaiyo sit up and introduced himself, "I'm Kajitora Miyamoto, newly appointed 10th Seat. I just graduated from the academy. Wow, you're Lieutenant Kaiyo Saiyouko! It's an honor." As Kaiyo stood up, Kajitora decided to let her try be herself-she was a lieutenant and he didn't want to do anything that would step on her pride. He watched her carefully to make sure she didn't fall, but to his surprise she was able to stand up.

Kajitora smiled goofily, "Actually I haven't received orders yet...but seeing as how you are a commanding officer-I can receive my orders from you. Sorry, I didn't help your friend but I wanted to make sure you were alright first."

Kajitora looked up into the sky, and he could sense the other shinigami's reiatsu and the hollows moving away from their position. He added one last thing, "I would really like to help you in battle. I'm proficient in Zanjutsu and Kidou both equally." He waited for his orders eagerly, it was his first chance to prove himself in battle-and he would not squander it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next