The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness

Go down 
+7
Kajitora
Sal Norongachi
Shikyo
Kaiyo
Stark Shunsui
elvensong
Xavier Cranwell
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male
Number of Posts : 722
Job/Interests : Marine aspirant / writer
Registration Date : 2009-04-13

Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness Empty
PostSubject: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:07 pm

OOC: Welcome to our first story line thread.

I would first like to greet you all and bid you welcome. Now onto business, this is a major Rp and is open to everyone (in fact I almost insist everyone try's to get involved).

To clarify the timeline is three hundred years after the winter war and as such no canon characters will be involved (at all). The first part of my IC post will contain some background information and then I will be getting into setting up the sinister plot.

If your a little confused as to how to jump in then think of it like this, react how your character would react ( keep it realistic no one hand superman missions) but also bear in mind you will probably be taking orders as well so not following those could have consequences.

Character info: everyone Rp there own character. This includes me and shadowdmn but I will be NPC'ing the hollow forces and as such the Espada in charge, shadowdmn will be NPC'ing the Captain Commander. We will be doing this to keep a reign on the story so that it doesn’t disintegrate into a wild mess.

Also character development is possible ( in fact almost definite) and if you feel your post is sufficient to earn stat points mark it with an OOC comment to say what point you are aiming for. Not all applications will be successful but we will take all into consideration and at the end of the story be adding on all the accumulated stat points to each character.

Rules: Now I don't want to be a grump and lay down loads of rules but there a few we must adhere to.
Firstly: no god modeing,
Second: react realistically
Third: keep OOC knowledge out of posts
Fourth: no killing other people characters without there express permission

Thank you, and have fun!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background

Distant memories of long gone pasts haunt the dreams of those who have withstood the test of time.

Captain Commander Yamamoto, dead and gone slain in the winter war. Aizen along with him. Two great powers laid two eternal rest...

Captain Ukitake took over serieti and helped rebuild the squads after the damage they received. But as is natural all the great captains fell, slain in battle with the never ending barrage of hollows and arrancar that burst forth from the depths of hueco mundo.

One by one they went, honorable dead. Until only Captain Byuaka Kuchiki was left. Old and frail he was the last remnant of a great age in soul society's history. Despite these sad deaths serieti continued to flourish, the young blood taking over the reigns and taking up the battle. Byuaka's grandson himself was a prodigy of amazing potential, and was soon among the captains. Holding back the torrents of darkness with bared sword and courageous heart.

Of the Espada...

Who knows? Slain or fled they one by one disappeared into obscurity once released from Aizen's command. Leaving the empty seat of alabaster open for a knew power to take control.

And when their is the allure of power, there will be those to grasp it. A mighty tyrant, a hollow of vast power, a Vasto Lorde.

This new demon took over the throne and took domination, where ten had sat before he stood by himself. The undisputed ruler. He had a hatred against seirieti and was bent on only one thing. Destruction.

With his fearsome spirit to lead them, hollows tore through the barriers separating the world and poured into serieti in torrents. Thousands. No. Hundreds of thousands of corrupted souls rained down upon soul society, bent on death and carnage.

Great battles were fought along with little ones. Battles of unimaginable power and those of single hollows and shinigami. The chaos seeped into every crack and crevice of the place. No Street was free of the blood that ran; the whole of soul society was drowned in the blood of the fallen.

Millions died. Hollows, arrancar, shinigami, innocent souls. There were no exceptions made.

All the captains fell even Byuaka himself who had alone of the great captains had withstood the age. All incept for one, Shouzu Kuchiki. He alone of the captains made it out alive from the struggle with this great hollow. He was the last remaining remnant of the great power that had been serieti.

But eventually with the dark hollow slain. The hordes retreated. Leaving a mass of rubble and destruction in their wake. The streets ran red with the blood of the slain and every where bodies pilled high.

But as is the shinigami way Shouzu was determined to persevere and he along with all the survivors set about rebuilding serieti and the rest of soul society.

Current Day

NPC Espada: The memory of past acts of greatness lived on within his mind...

He was filled with thoughts of death and destruction. The long hated seirieti, it would be the crushing of the shinigami that would set his name in the minds of hollow and arrancar alike. It was the invasion which would bind both to him and once he had them firmly under his thumb he would rule with an iron power.

Merciless, cruel and oh so evil.

He chuckled to himself, and then remembering where he was cast a glance to those sitting watching him. Their faces plastered with confusion as to why he had summoned them. Hanging on his every word they were in blatant awe of his power.
It surrounded them, filled their sinuses and suffocated them fog of crushing power that left no room for anything else other than obedience... and of course jealousy.

Never had another Hollow reached the pinnacle power. A vasto Lorde Arrancar. Reaching the peak of both powers both hollow and shinigami. He was a divine angel of death. And he would rule supreme...

Speaking slowly he addressed the gather audience, '' You do not know why you are here. What you do know is who I am, and that you serve me! So listen closely now as I speak for these words are of grave importance...''

And so with slow spreading looks of astonishment the plan was laid before them, all the while the dark mind of the Primero Espada worked out ways to use these ants before him to the best advantage possible.

Yummei Tenshi: Wandering in the forest of Menos this dark being craved death and solitude, craved power and glory but most he craved to satisfy the mind numbing ache within his soul…

Lost and alone, his mind drifted and detached from his moving body; he plodded along a drone a mindless being. And all the while his mind floated high seeking out fresh prey to satisfy his needs, his thirst.

And as such the whispers of the forest, its inhabitants. They came to him, rumor of a call from the Espada? Apparently a being of terrible power, simply being near him was enough to crush lesser beings and even those of renowned strength where known to flinch when he batted an eye.

He had called all hollow, all arrancar to join him in his dark cause. Death destruction chaos on a grand scale… this all sounded fabulous to Yummei but it wasn’t enough to make him join this dark beings army. But…

The souls of uncountable shinigami? That was on offer as well. Shinigami? The thought of it made him growl and the ache in him grew strong. Yes. Yes! He would join this cause, he would be there when serieti was assaulted, he would drown in the blood of shinigami and from that blood he would gain his power…

Last edited by Xavier Cranwell on Thu May 07, 2009 1:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:01 pm

OOC: Gaa i knew i was spelling those two wrong, damn these silly names :@ Oh and i edited your post a wee bit becuase I have a absolute no character killing policy without permision, i just dont think its fair. Oh and good on you taking on all those roll's I'll wait for you to make an IC post befor I reply.

Edit: just for ease of reading could you list all the characters you will be npc'ing in a list please becuase its hard to read the way you have it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female
Number of Posts : 96
Registration Date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:04 am

(ooc: Xavier, you’ve a gift for RPing the bad guy. The setting looks pleasingly dark and dreadful.

Btw, how are we going to assign Shinigami squads? Do we do it when people post a Bio? I think that initially we should do the squad assignments ourselves... especially if we want to concentrate our active members adequately so they’ve got someone to play with. I’d suggest one IC squad right now. In time we can start opening up a new squad. At that point we can offer people the option of shifting to another squad if the squad they are in isn’t a good match. That method would definitely true to cannon. Since I currently do NOT know what squad I’m in, I’ll just start out with a vague prelim post.)

The hollows were acting weird.

The gossip was pretty unanimous on that issue. And hollow weirdness was one of those things guaranteed to freak out everyone and everything in the Seireitei. Elvensong was no exception.

It left you with an itchy, anxious sensation. Like your skin was crawling, or a prickling of your senses. Enough to let you know something was there, but not quite enough to help you nail down WHERE the danger lurked. Everyone dealt with it in their own way. For Elven it generated an obsessive training regimen. For the moment she was totally focused on swordplay and Kidou skill. She reasoned it didn’t pay to split one’s focus too much. And it was Kidou and her Kosumosu that would most likely turn the tide in battle for her.

The only other thing of interest in the Seireitei at the moment was collecting gossip. Who had seen what and when... it wasn’t much. And the captains weren’t talking, but you could piece together vague shadows on the wall. And, using that, get a notion of what was going on.

They were gloating. The hollows knew something. Something big. That was the main thread of all the gossip, and the most telling thing of all. Even as they died... even in the most absolute of defeats the Hollows exuded a sickly, taunting and utterly disquieting confidence.

Yes, everyone was calmly, quietly freaking out. Though no news had yet been officially sent, everyone knew. It was the calm before the storm, and only Hueco Mundo knew when or how the storm would break...
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:07 pm

NPC Espada: Sitting back in the cold alabaster throne, a relic of the once mighty power that had inhabited these halls. He worked his long slender fingers over the thing, cold and smooth to the touch; much like himself it seemed a thing designed by the god's to be looked upon with admiration.

He smirked to himself. The audience before him rippled with a unanimous fright, he was known for his eccentricities and the mighty held there breath when he curved his ghastly lips.

Letting his eyebrow raise just a fraction, he let his gaze descend upon the creatures before him. With there talks of strategy and warfare, how they would assault certain places, where they would send the hollow army's that had gathered for the dark masters cause. Of all these things they talked and debated... No, of all these things he let them talk and debate for in truth he knew how little these words of theirs mattered.

What would strategy do against the might of soul society? No. This war would be won with him, and all would hail him as the embodiment of evil. Every soul from now until the end of existence would hear his name and shudder, a chill would creep down there backs at the thought of him and he would be known as the greatest power these worlds of there had ever seen.

Yes this is how it would be.

''Enough... I grow weary, leave me.''

The reaction was almost instantaneous. The force of which chairs were left was amazing; you could almost see the outlines of those pathetic creatures from where they had been sitting not moments ago.

Again his lips creased in a faint amusement. It was always good to see that he had this effect on people.

Letting thoughts of the coming invasion fill his mind once more. Thousands, of hollows and arrancar alike had swarmed to Las Noches upon his call. They would be let loose upon soul society, like a plague of locust. The brutality of the attack would drain the spirit of the defenders; he knew of course that the lesser beings in his army would be slaughtered upon the edge of zanpakuto's. This of course meant nothing to him, why should it? These weak feeble creatures were a tool to be used and disposed of when he decided. They would serve the purpose of demoralizing the enemy and culling them for him. And then the real war would begin.

He would descend upon Seireitei with a wrath; his power would rain down and crush them into oblivion. This would be a battle between himself and the captains of soul society.

A battle between there power and his own. Aye this would be the battle to end all battles.

Sonn he would make his move, but he would let his legion's descend upon the soul reapers first. Yes. Let the order be given now. Attack!
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male
Number of Posts : 158
Job/Interests : Watching over you.
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:27 pm

(OOC: Okay, i’ll be playing the role of two NPCs the captain commander Shouzu Kuchiki and Juishiro Hygoon the 11th squad captain. As well as those two i shall also be playing my own character.)

As the horde of hollows were on their way to invade Seireitei the captain commander Kuichiki Shouzu was on the high alert. He addressed all of Seireitei to go into battle positions and for all for all the captains to meet him in his 1st division quarters. He fear of all the souls in Seireitei could be smelt from spirit miles away. The lower seated members of squads feared for their lives and what was to come of it, they all attempted to disguise this growing fear with courageous expressions.
As all the captains lined up and were ready for their briefing the captain commander rouse from his chair which caused him much discomfort. He slowly gazed at all the captains from the other squads who were ready for battle but not sure what to expect from this invasion.

NPC Captain Commander:
You all are aware that we are going to be invaded. However we aren’t certain of what power they may posses, one thing is certain. We are the Gotei 13 squads and we shall not fall to some mere hollow scum.

The atmosphere in the room changes as Shouzu begins to walk towards the centre of the captains who are lined up on both sides of the room. He opened one eye and slowly skimmed the room looking at all the visages of each of the captains. They had no expressions on their faces; they merely looked forward and had no sense of fear. Each of them confident in their own right, as the air became continued to be still the captain commander broke into speech once more.

I shall expect you to all prove to me that you are indeed the captains of your squads. Show me that you are indeed the true power of the 13 proctection squads! I am going to allow the release of one’s Zanpakuto. To finish these hollow’s aspirations quickly and effortlessly. Do not hesitate obliterate any hollow within sight. However be aware that there are also some arrancar in their ranks. Do not take them lightly; treat them all with the same desire to destroy.

Shouzu begins to walks slowly towards his chair, his walking stick knocking the wooden floor as he makes every step forward. The sound of the cane hitting the floor, echoes throughout the room. He turns around grips his walking stick tightly. He shouts out Dismissed! As he does so, he taps the floor with the utter passion of destroying the hollows.
The captains quickly disperse to their respective battle positions. The silence inside the room was so immense that there was a vast change in ambience once they left the 1st division’s quarters. The 11th squad captain Juishiro Kuchiki had other ideas about the invasion, he slowly walked to his divisions headquarters and gathered his men together.

NPC Captain of 11th Squad: Okay! The time has come, we’re going to show these hollows scum that we are the best war unit here. I expect nothing more than eliminating every hollow in sight. Take nothing for granted, enjoy each battle and prepare to die if you must. Disperse!

Haha, this is what it’s come down to Shinigami and Hollows. Finally a battle worth dying for.
A grin spreads across his face as the shingami of Seireitei continue getting into their post. A large Garganta opens within the sky and the sudden reiatsu of hollow is felt.
Back to top Go down
http://chains-of-fate.com
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 3:43 pm

OOC: I’m going to do a few things in this post, firstly i'm going to give a little clearer idea what my objective is, secondly I’m going to bring Yummei to the espada's notice and thirdly i’m going to have the espada cross into soul society.

IC: Yummei was watching with great amusement as all around him hollow and arrancar alike tore open garganta and descended upon soul society. Going upon the orders that had been given he himself should be among them but he didn't think he was quite ready to be propped upon a soul reapers sword. As such he would wait; he would wait until the true powers of hueco mundo started to move, for that is when the real war would begin. Yummei could see clearly that sending the legions of weak hollows and arrancar was simply to occupy the forces of soul society, weaken them up and sap their moral. Yummei didn't value his life along with such low beings. Yes he would wait for now. Sitting on the sand once more he smiled faintly as he watched teeming masses fight over who would be first to die...

Cold hands grabbed his arms and legs, and a dozen sword points peppered his torso drawing blood in multiple places. Before he had time to react a blade slid in ever so slowly und his chin.

A harsh voice barked out the words ‘‘Traitor!’’ and then it all went dark.

Npc Espada: Standing on top of the dome of Las Noches he looked out upon his domain, vast stretches of white sand and not much else. It sickened him to think that this was all he was worth, to live and rule over this god forsaken place.

No! That was not his lot in life, not by a long shot; it was his ambition that drove thousands to their final death even now. It was for his ambition that soul society would be raised to the ground and out of the ashes he would use the ultimate power to bring hueco mundo and soul society together creating one large kingdom for him to rule over for eternity… Indeed the power of the legendary Hougyoku would grant him enough with enough pure untamed power to bring the two worlds into coalition and make his kingdom complete.

Sighing, he realized he had allowed his mind to wander and carry on away with itself. It was a weakness of his that he did not care to admit, less acknowledge. Brining his mind to bare on less grand matters, he thought of the hollow that had been apprehended by the Exequias. A traitor to his cause by all accounts, and adjuchas level hollow of well mediocre power, but… Something in the fact that he would have the gall to simply lay and watch his fellow hollow scramble to their doom while remaining idle despite orders intrigued him. In fact… Yes he may even take this young hollow under his wing, once he had proven he had the qualities needed to become a powerful being of pure darkness that is.

And with a burst of energy and the slightest movement he was gone.

Yummei: A dark room… amidst the blackness he could make out the outline, as feeling came back to him he felt cold steel pressed up against him, and the warm trickle of blood leaking from dozens of wounds along his torso.

He tried to look around and survey the rest of the room but everything seemed to swim in front of his eyes when his head moved, so he settled for testing how much he was able to move. He found his wrist was bound above his head in iron shackles.

Letting his breath come in ragged gasps he tried to lick his lips to create a little moisture. ‘‘Wh… where am I? Wha… what is going on here?’’

A harsh voice crackled from the darkness, ‘‘Silence!’’. And ever so sharply a sword but was brought to bear upon Yummei’s head, all went black once more.

Npc Espada: Letting the shadows cover his presence he moved without a sound. Held up by iron shackles before him was the ‘treacherous dog’ of a hollow that had so boldly refused orders. Stepping from the darkness he let his presence be known by a wave of reatsu which brought all the Exquais in the room to their knees.

Stepping of the white clad minions before him he walked ever so slowly towards the hollow, He could see that he was groggy still, and so reached out and took the things head in his hands.

Ever so slowly the dilation of the pupils started to become normal as the hollow regained consciousness. Letting his echo through the room he spoke words that help utmost importance on this hollows life.

Yummei: As his eyes focused in and out, from the darkness emerged a shape, a man maybe? Cold and terrible, even in his haze Yummei could feel all the blood rush out of his face at the mere sight of him. And then from within the being a surge of reatsu was released, thick and heavy; drowning in it Yummei felt his eyes bulge and all breath left him. He would have been on the floor had it not been for the shackles holding him up.

The distance closed between the two of them and suddenly his face was in this bei… from here he could see it was an arrancar… hands.

His stark white face came right up close to Yummei’s, to the point where Yummei could feel his hot breath steaming against his face. Looking into those deep dark eyes Yummei felt the terrible sadness within them barrage against his very soul and a deep ache grew inside of him. And then the words were spoken…

‘‘you have piqued my interest’’ His eyes flickered ever so slowly up and down Yummei’s stark body. ‘‘ You will come with from now on, you will learn from me, I will mould you into a being of dark power.’’ Statement, what should have been a question made fact by the simple authority in the being voice. ‘‘Now sleep.’’ All went dark.

Two weeks later.

Standing in the shadows behind the great Espada he watched as those gathered flinched at every movement made by his master. Eye flicker of his eye lash ever lazy slump in his chair. It all put considerable strain on those pathetic creatures gathered around him. And then he heard it… The lazy but ever so powerful drone of his master’s voice, uncaring and authorotive at the same time. ‘‘The war… How dose it progress?’’ Yummei had to hold in a laugh at this, He was messing with the pitiful few he had gathered here, knowing it would cause them anxiety to relay any events what so ever to him for fear of his displeasure.

Once the meeting was over and the chamber was empty but for the two of them, his master turned to him and smiled. Ever so faintly but amazingly so, ‘‘You liked my games Yummei? I thought I heard you laugh back there. You see how they scuttle, they recognize true power, it is before them all yet they lack the fiber to take it for their own. Worms Yummei worms… It is what singled you out to me, a calculating nature that you posses, a desire to see yourself elevated above others. It will serve you well my friend.’’

This praise from his master was met with no visible expression but on the inside Yummei let the words hurtle around his brain.

‘‘It is today Yummei that the real war begins, I hope you are ready Yummei. If you are not you will die.’’

Standing he raised his smooth alabaster arm and before his fingers the fabric of reality ripped itself open, he motioned for Yummei to step through.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:56 pm

(OOC: can we please ignore my first epic fail of this post, it would mean a lot to me Razz/ and abviously this time i'll be my own character)
Back at the acadamy about a week ago-
Kaiyo had always been quite observant, she found it quite interesting to see how people reacted to situations, it also made for more fun combat when you can read your opponents emotions. Kaiyo was still at the shinigami academy and was therefore very uninformed about the goings on in Soul Society.
Despite her lack of official knowledge Kaiyo had noticed a change, since about two weeks ago the teachers at the Academy began carrying their Zanpaktou with them, they started to care more or at least we be more aware of their surroundings, and one of the most obvious signs that something was wrong was (aside from the teachers becoming increasingly jumpy) whenever a hollow was sighted around the academy all of the teachers went to fight it, when they could have easily sent a student.
Never one to let sleeping dogs lie, Kaiyo decided to ask someone about what she had decided was obviously the end of the world.....or rather Soul Society.
Kaiyo waited until the end of her lesson, she also waited for a lesson with a nice teacher. As the bell rang for lunch time she ran to the front of the class to talk to her healing arts teacher. If Kaiyo had to explain the conversation in a word, it would definately be worrying. So why is everyone acting so weird?, kaiyo continued pressing her teacher for answers, It's none of your concern student, he replied curtly, his reply made the girl even more nervous, So there is something going on, i'm just not allowed to know right?. The teachers face gained an expresson Kaiyo had never expected, he looked dumbstruck. He looked around the room and leaned down too the girl, If your smart enough to guess theres something wrong, you should be smart enough to stay out of it. Kaiyo wasn't.
Kaiyo didn't know Shikai, that was her first obstacle, but she had an idea, Kido, not her strongest subject but all she needed was to put all of her spiritual energy into one attack, or wait until others arrived. Finding a hollow was hard, they'd pop up randomly and you only ever had about 20 seconds before people arrived to it. However, Kai knew hollows only appeared where spiritual energy was high, which meant the academy training fields. Kaiyo had spent an hour getting onto the rook of one training ground, she had falled many times and still hadn't been found, she would have laughed at this if she wasn't trying so hard to be quiet.
Sitting on the roof next to her was her wooden practise wrod, and the sheet she was given with the incantation of a Kido spell, she was going to blast the face off the hollow...once it came. She had picked her current training ground because in it were the students who were graduating this year, fighting with Shikai, the perfect bait..
It must have been Kaiyo's day, she didn't really expect the hollow to turn up, but it did. Ot tore through the sky and began to scream, Kaiyo knew how litle time she had so she bcan the incantation, this time focusing every last bit of energy she had into this one attack. Oh ruler, mask of flesh and blood, all creations of the universe, fluttering of the wings, ye who bears the name of man! Truth and temperance, strike but slightly your claw upon this wall which feigns ignorance of sin.Hadou 33, Soukatsui!. half way through the spell the hollow had noticed her, she jumped towards her and landed only one metre away, and just in time. Kaiyo's hand was glowing birhgt blue, she tried to hold the attack for as long as possible adding every last drop of energy to it she had, eventually when she began feeling drained she let off the attack. The spell hit the hollow square in its mask, it cracked it, nearly broken but not enough. Luckily enough the call of the hollow had been heard and the teacher arrived to dispose of the hollow before it could even touch the girl, who now lay on the groun exhausted. The ability to improvise a plan, check.
The teachers assumed the young academy student unconscious, they were very wrong, Kaiyo lay on the roof for ten minutes before being carried to the medical centre, and she heard everything. The hollows were attacking, and soon. This gave very little time to the young girl, of course she wanted to help, but she knew that would be impossible without even learning Shikai. Note to self, learn Shikai and help save Soul Society.
Minor note to self, think of a good explanation for why you were on the practise ground roof in the middle of the night.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Sat May 23, 2009 5:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:56 pm

(ooc: This post is shooting for the Kidou training stat, thanks)

Elven was practicing Sokatsui on the academy training grounds that night. Going off to a quiet and remote spot to train on her own as usual might well have been daring death itself under the current situation. If rumors were correct, that was. She figured it was best to work out somewhere more populated for the time being. Most people were sticking a bit closer to home for the same reasons. And, because of that, there were too many people using the area behind the barracks for her taste.

Seriously, with all those Kidou and Zanpakuto flying around the place, the Shinigami were going to start killing one another by mistake pretty soon. That would save Hueco Mundo a world of trouble, wouldn’t it?

So she’d begun sneaking into the academy grounds after hours. She wasn’t the only one either. The teachers seemed to be turning a blind eye... or perhaps were too busy patrolling the grounds. Unless you were really clumsy people didn’t seem to be getting caught. Whatever the reasons of the teaching staff, she definitely wasn’t the only former student using their old hoofing grounds.

She wiped the sweat off her brow and pulled together another flash of blue fire. Over and over she called up her reiatsu and recited the incantation. She was better practiced at the Shakkaho than at the Sokatsui, but IF there was a war... a real one... well, she would certainly find the greater power and wider dispersal of this spell to be VERY useful.

Provided she could count on it. And better yet, provided she could count on it multiple times... and to be able to use it without dropping from fatigue too. Ya. Lots of different things beyond the basics that she needed to master for this spell to be useful in war.

Man, what was the world coming to?

Exhaustion pulled at her muscles seductively. How nice it would be just to rest. Just to drop down to the cool grass and let her eyes drop shut for a few moments. She was killing herself by pulling full shifts every day, insane sword practice with anything that moved during her evenings, and finishing up every day with Kidou practice here. She almost WANTED the damn Hollows to rip through her at this point, she was that tired.

But instead, she pulled together her reiatsu again. Painfully.

Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, ” she began... wanting to give up wasn’t the same as actually giving up. Not when you were as stubborn as Elvensong anyway. “ upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your...EEP!

Elvensong’s tired mind processed the information just a shade too slowly. Worse, her Sokatsui disintegrated under her distraction. Later she would remember that with disgust. How can you expect to fight in a battle if you were not able to cast a kidou through a surprise or... twenty? But for now her jangled nerves threw her for a nasty loop as she felt the sickening spiritual pressure of evil. A Hollow. Wild eyes cast around the grounds as she sought the source. But no, it wasn’t here. Not RIGHT here, anyway.

She heard the hollow’s scream and started running... a Shakkaho fired off and ensuing commotion. Footsteps joined her own beating their way to one of the graduation class’s particular training field. Would they need help? Teachers leapt to the roof where a Hollow was already screaming it’s last. The fight was over in a heartbeat, before Elven even made it within sight. She hesitated... and faded under the ledge of the roof silently, cloaking her Reiatsu carefully. If any of the teachers had noticed they did not mention so. That might have been rattled nerves, or it could have been deliberate. If nothing else, it was one way to get the word out. After all, such ‘accidents’ were helpful for getting the word out when orders were to keep your mouth shut. And it wasn’t as if people hadn’t guessed already.

She listened while they discussed the situation over the collapsed form of a young student. The girl would be fine, it seemed... but.

War WAS coming, and soon.
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:22 am

(OOC: Approved + 2 to Kidou. I think that’s how it works, ne?)

As the new found Garganta opened within the sky all of squads had reached their posts within the blemished atmosphere. As the hollows descended most of the captains waited silently on the ground look up at the more remarkable sight. The lower ranks were frightened and sweating from the fear of death that was laid upon them. The captain commander did not exit his quarters yet, because he was confident enough that the rest of the captains could handle the business. Especially Juishiro, captain of the 11th division, he had this blood lust which now other captain had and these hollows descending to Seireitei is like a blessing from the gods.

NPC Juishiro Hygoon:
As Juishiro smirked contently while looking at the Gargantas within the sky his squad members sheathed their zanpakutos. He slowly stood up and took a deep breath, the hollows screeched within the background as they continued descending. Luckily enough for Juishiro one of the first hollows to descend were near by the 11th squads quarters. He immediately raised his hand and commanded his members to stay back for a second.
I need to warm up he said as the sly smirk filled his visage once again.

He slowly moved his right arm onto the hilt of his zanpakuto and as he did so his hand brushed against the fabric of his clothes. The sheathing of his zanpakuto made the hollows screech as they landed with a loud thump. The ground shook and Juishiro spotted a green and black hollow, it looked like a spider nonetheless he leaped into the air and slain it instantly with one swing. The spiritual power of his zanpakuto and him combined were enough to take on the whole horde of hollows. He continued to slaughter them as he run and jumped through the air, with a mild smirk of happiness.

All the captains were in battle, the stench of blood was in the air. Hollows and shinigami died alike. It was an immense battle field, with screeching and swords piercing into the flesh of hollows. The current arrancar easily went through the lower seated members, however came to a halt when 5th seat and above intervened with them. None of the captains had released their zanpakutos and the battle seemed all too easy as it was coming to an end and the hollows numbers were decreasing.

Another Garganta had opened within the sky; the captain commander looked at it through the window and sensed a strong reiatsu. He opened one eye and slowly began to walk out of his quarters.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:08 am

OOC: I’m keeping this short guys, now that we all interacting try not to make your posts massive.

Npc Espada: The scene was glorious, hollow and shinigami engaged in a glorious battle. Admittedly it didn’t look good for the hollow side at the moment, but that was to be expected; they were fighting without a leader mindless masses facing off against beings of true might. He let a slow sigh escape his lips, he would have to engage in this fight to stem the tide less his forces be eliminated completely.

He quickly made out the captain’s on the field; they were the ones who moved with a calm confidence while keeping their zanpakuto’s sealed for later. How long would they be able to keep their zanpakuto’s sealed when he was amidst the battle he wondered? Not long surely.

Leaning over he whispered commands in Yummei’s ear, giving a pause for them to sink in he barked ‘‘Go!’’ And raised his arm, inside him he built up his reatsu. Like a tempest storm it raged inside, boiling and frothing waiting to be let loose in a decisive move off fury. With a roar of agony he let loose, and a great wave of energy burst forth from him, not directed anywhere just designed to bring anyone who didn’t have an immense spirit pressure to their knee’s and as such allow Yummei to get away and complete his mission.

Yummei: Orders were passed into his ear, a moment’s pause. Then a harsh bark. He let loose; a continuous stream on sonido’s taking him well away from his master, and then he felt it on his back a great wave of energy. Not daring to turn around his simply moved with it letting it carry him further away.

He moved with a desire to please, he wanted to succeed for his master. Something about him touched Yummei, a loneliness that they shared connected them now and Yummei was determined to help bring his dream to fruition even if it meant his life.

It was this desire that had brought him to the court of pure souls, empty now. He ran through the stone pillars up to the great doors and he let loose with a cero blasting a whole which he dived through. Looking at the great expanse before him he moved without thinking, had to kept going. He just had to.

Npc Espada: His little wave had served a great many purposes, it had clearly marked out all the threats to him, as they where the only ones left standing and it had cleared a room for them to engage in battle. If the rest where smart enough they would take their battle with his hollows elsewhere lest the excess reatsu that would be flying around here incinerate them.

He had marked out a particular fellow who had been leaping and slashing with a great delight, and now that he could see his eyes he knew that this man was a fiend. Indeed. He had a marking on his robe that showed him to be the eleventh squad captain.

Well he would poke this fiend and see what would come of it. Raising his palm once more he simply muttered ‘‘Cero Oscuras…’’ He smirked as the great black stream of death shot towards this savage captain, Yes. Let me see what these shinigami are made of!
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:02 pm

As the battled continued they hollows numbers were decreasing as the captains slaughtered them without effort. All of a sudden an immense reiatsu was felt enter the atmosphere by most of the captains. Shouzu, the captain commander as he was exiting his quarters looked into the sky and say two figures; right away he could tell they were strong. The captains momentarily looked up as they were still engaged in battle. Once of the figures flew one way as the other stood there and started flying towards Juishiro, 11th division captain.

NPC Juishiro:

As the immense reiatsu entered the atmosphere Juishiro had stopped for a minute to look into the sky what had just entered Seireitei. There were two figures in the sky; he had a smile light up his face.

Yes this is what I’m talking about. Stronger opponents! He said this with a courageous voice and show of confidence. One of the figures began to gather a somewhat strong reiatsu around his hand as he raised it. A black cero came from the intruders hands it flew right at Juishro. All he could think was what an excellent fight this will be, he then had no choice but to do it. Obliterate, Zumaro. An immense spirit force came from Hygoon as he said these words; there was a why light which deflected the black cero into a nearby building. It destroyed the building in the background and tiles flying down to the ground and all that could be heard were fighting and the falling building. As the smoke cleared a large axe black and grey appeared from the midst. The large axe was Juishiro’s Shikai, most of the shinigami’s around him had seen it before but it was still an amazing sight. It possessed an enormours amount of reiatsu that could literally obliterate the most powerful of beings. Juishiro hauled it onto his back and looked up at the intruder waiting for him to make his next move.
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Sokatsui was definitely the spell for the day. Smoke choked the air and obscured sight, but the wicked spirit pressure of endless hollows. She fired up at wave after wave of enemy, leaving the Espada and high reiatsu targets to more experienced members of her squad, but her job was important too. She knew it. She and the other lower ranked members of the court guard handled the chaff... leaving the kernels to the seated members. Sweat stung her eyes as she poured out Kidou after Kidou.

And still they came.

Abruptly she found herself forced to her knees... not by any physical opponent, but by a monster spirit pressure. Damn... damn damn damn! she thought desperately. Just by BEING the thing was destroying her. But, no. She was a shinigami. A member of a proud tradition. A warrior.

”NO! she screamed in defiance. She pulled herself up on one knee... glared skyward and drew together her reiatsu... she could do this... she WOULD do this!

“Ye lord! she gasped Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings... the spell seemed to form sluggishly... reluctantly... but it formed. Elven forced herself to concentrate, aim and fired at another knot of random hollows descending on her comrades. They fell to pieces under the fierce energies poured out at them.

Exhausted already, and the battle just begun. But she had proven she could still fight. The woman turned her face skyward and began her next Kidou...
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:42 am

OOC: In fight scenes such as this leave all your attacks open ended, by that I mean that you don’t right a connection. Let you opponent right how the blow lands, or is blocked Ect. But remember you should react appropriately.

Npc Espada: A small mirthless grin spread across his alabaster face, this foe was no ordinary one. He had blocked a cero oscuras, the only encouraging sign was that he had released to do it. A gigantic axe, propped against his shoulder and carried as if it was nothing. Again he grinned, this would prove fun.

Nye on instantaneously he propelled himself with sonido, let loose a barrage of Bala as he moved. His weaker attacks aimer to suppress the other enemies surrounding him as he went to engage the beast before him. His sonido had taken him directly in front of the man, and he began unleashing a barrage of kicks and punches each powered with his own deadly reatsu; the power enough to tear holes in boulders.

For the first time in a long while, combat excited him and he felt all over thoughts slip away as he poured blows down upon this captain. He ended his barrage with an Over head kick that brought his leg down towards his enemies head.

Pushing off he sailed through the sky and once again released a barrage of Bala from above, pouring them out non stop. Let the shinigami deal with this.

Yummei: He raced along down corridors, twisting this way and that. He came across the occasional shinigami whom he delivered surprise blows that crushed skulls and broke windpipes. He ran like a demon possessed, frantic and hasty in his searching.

And then he hit a barrier, pure force. It blocked a door made of white stone. Just as his master had said. He had also told Yummei that he would need to use everything he had and more if necessary to get the hougyuko back to him.

Not only in breaking down this barrier, but any enemies that might rear their heads would need to be crushed. Yummei was determined to do this and bring about the glorious dream of him master.

So with a determined roar he gathered his reatsu into his palms and went about tearing down this barrier before him.
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:51 am

As the barrier was broken by Yummei two shinigami were nearby so Shouzu sent a hell butterfly to both Elven and Kaiyo to deal with the hollow. Just in case there was the 1st division vice-captain sent along behind them.

NPC Juishiro:

The atmosphere around the Espada and Juishiro was terrifying the nearby shinigami were hit by a barrage of bala which killed them instantly. Juishiro simply dodged them all by doing shunpo but occasionally deflected them with his Zanpakuto. The sound of the balas moving past him was filled with excitement; he couldn’t wait to cut through his opponent, for him to feel the true ideals of battle. As the Espada descended down towards Juishiro and left lose a fury of punches and kicks all over his body, he began to dodge as best he could.
The axe aiding him at times of great danger, as the Espada was just about to raise into the air him through a final punch which hit Juishiro right in the stomach which sent him flying. He knocked into a building and the rubble came down, as the Espada began to shoot more deadly balas at the captain, Juishiro stood up and spat out blood. He dodged all the balas. However the smoke was aiding him from any further danger as he recovered, so he let loose and swung his Zanpakuto from where he was standing. A large wave of yellow and green light flew towards the Espada. Just as this happened the Captain Commander had entered the battle field and was watching the flash of Juishiro heading the Espada’s way.
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 6:09 pm

(ooc: Target Stat, Shunpo please)

Elvensong was absolutely delighted to get the hell butterfly’s message. Oh yeah, with that nasty Espada going up against one of the top Shinigami for spiritual pressure in all of the Seireitei the air was so thick she could barely stand.

Hopefully her assignment would be easier to take.

She quickly pulled Kosumosu with the thought that she could do a few of her fellow shinigami a favor even while leaving the battlefield, and she began to Shunpo her way towards her destination. Every step she took, short or long, brought her to another struggling pair and was punctuated by a quick slice or strike from her lovely and deadly Zanpakuto. Even if she did nothing but give one of her comrades a small opening by distracting the hollow they faced, it could well mean the difference between victory and death.

Soon she was off the chaos of the battlefield though, and a breathless shunpo away from the target building. It made her uneasy that she could feel the spirit pressure of the enemy she would face even now. Damn. He beat hers all... er... hollow. We who are about to die, pun you! She thought to herself, wryly. And where does Hueco Mundo FIND such powerful creatures anyway? It’s so damn unfair!

But it was a fact. The shinigami trained the way they did for a darn good reason. She’d have to be clever in this fight. She already knew, strength alone would NOT do the job. Surprise would help though. Thinking fast, she cloaked her (sadly, diminutive) spirit pressure under her strictest shields. She added a Kyakko kidou to cloak her from vision as well, thanking fortune for her teacher’s patience in Kidou class. She reminded herself that she didn’t necccessasrily need to KILL this particular hollow (though she sure would TRY) so much as she needed to STOP him from getting... whatever. Those were her marching orders, and that was what she would do, if at all possible. So be it. She thought, and pressed onward.

She fled through the doors and down the silent hallways. Time after time she came across a crumpled figure, lying in a gruesome pool of blood. It was all the more difficult to see since she knew a number of the people who’d died. At least it looked like it had been quick.

Kosumosu lead the way. She turned the final corner and found her target. A slender reptilian hollow was battering his way through a magical ward. She had a brief impression of a sort of twisted elegance to its form. ...like a mutant in black tie she thought to herself.

She prayed the door's Kidou barrier would hold until reinforcements came. For now, she silently continued her Shunpo and ran up dead to his rear hoping speed would cloak her as well as the Kidou. The lay of the land was not very good for a straight up strike to the back of his head... but in a war situation, how often could you hope for THAT degree of luck? Meh, whatever. Instead she slipped to the left of the creature, aiming Kosumosu’s tip in hopes to lay open a streak along the tail of the creature (carefully noting the dangerous spikes decorating that limb, as that might well play a part in the battle ahead). If she was lucky, she could dip the blade towards the Achilles tendon and give herself an edge. Laming the creature would help her no end!

Heart beating like mad, she executed her strike, dropped her shunpo and spun to face her foe. Her back was mere inches away from the barring door. With Kosumosu on guard she assessed her foe and position.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:38 am

OOC: Lovely post (except when you try to hurt my poor Yummei Sad ) +2 to speed.

IC: Yummei pounded, releasing burst after burst of energy along with terrible punches in the aim of shattering this barrier before him. And then a ripping pain, No. A terrible ripping pain tore through a chunk of his tail.

His head flung back in pain now saw a shinigami streaking along aiming another blow at his lower leg upper ankle. Sneaky son of a bit... His tail even though wounded was not completely useless and he shot it after her in the same gambit of striking like a snake in grass. Of course he didn’t want to take the sword in the foot either so he did this very hap handedly while trying to dodge a crippling blow.

Whether his strike landed not he didn’t know for he was preoccupied with the calculating eyes weighting him up. Judging him and assessing his abilities. It drove him crazy. He didn’t have time for this nonsense, he needed to get through the barrier at whatever cost.

Gathering up his reatsu in a fiery rage he simply concentrated it outwards in a torrent of anger, not trusting this to take care of the fight he used sonido to enter the fray and sent a rapid burst of jabs with his claws, finishing of his flurry with an upwards sweeping roundhouse kick from his right leg and bringing his left leg low to trip his opponent. All the while his tail hung rather limp and swung simply with the movement of his body, like a weapon with its own mind.

Espada: His High in the air he watched as his second barrage of Bala was simply dodged, not surprising. H e couldn’t expect an enemy of this caliber to be taken out or even hit by such a pathetic attack.

A great light, no. A great wave of energy raced towards him, and at the same time he saw a figure step onto the field. A calm authorotive figure, that even in his unreleased state gave of a mighty spirit power. The Captain Commander.

Snapping back to reality he dodged the wave using sonido, and again with another use of it brought himself down to ground level.

With the Captain Commander on the field, things were going to get hairy. And he couldn’t afford to stay in this form much longer if he didn’t want to get his ass handed to him.

Unsheathing his Zanpakuto, he watched the light glint of the cold steel. ‘‘Hae Ryu’’

And with a great torrent of raging energy all bloody chaos ensued.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:59 am

Kaiyo was over the moon to get the hell butterfly, she had been itching to get in some action, the thrill of fight was just too much temptation for the girl, she had taken a while to get ready as she had stupidly forgotten her headband, she hoped no-one would notice her rushing back to the barracks to get it. Kaiyo was late, and she knew she was sent to fight the hollow with another shinigami, she just hoped they were okay while she was getting her good luck charm.

Kaiyo used Shunpo all the way there; the spiritual energy in the air filling her lungs, she breathed out happily. Kaiyo tried to conceal her spiritual energy but using spells and such was definately not the girls strong point, so really she just made it seemed reduced. She arrived quickly at her destination, panting slightly she ran along the corridoor, trying not to stop for her fallen comrades and promising to pay back whoever did it to them. The corridoors seemed eerily quiet, Kaiyo never liked the quiet, it made her feel alone and irrelevant.

Rounding the corner Kaiyo couldn't help but stare at her opponent, it was the ugliest reptile 'thing' she had ever seen. Kaiyo had stared long enough before seeing her fighting companion, she was taller than Kai (most people were) and she had brown hair and for some reason unknown to Kaiyo she was wearing a cloak. Kaiyo tried to jump out of the monsters way when it swiped its claws around.

Landing on the ground next to Elven Kaiyo only now appreciated the spiritual energy of the monster, she unsheathed her own Zanpaktou from its bright red scabbard (a part of her sword she had always liked, was the vibrant colours) and called out, 'light the sky, Tenrai Zenpyou', Kaiyo took in a deep breath, enjoying the rush of energy that never failed to amaze her, as her sword gained it's usual glow. Kaiyo looked over to Elven and smiled, 'Heya, i'm Kaiyo, i.. erm i'm looking forward to killing this hollow with you', first impressions had never been a strong point of the girl, but she was more focused on killing the discusting monster that stood in front of them.

Never really one to wait an asses the situation Kaiyo let of an attack from Zanpaktou, 'Raikou Mato' she called, as she watched an electric bolt of yellow energy explode from the edge of her blade and aim for the monsters chest. Kaiyo didn't wait to see if it hit, she jumped into the air with her sword raised, aiming for the monsters shoulder she hoped to catch it off guard from her previous attack.

Last edited by Kaiyo on Tue May 26, 2009 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:15 am

( OOC: I’m aiming for Spirit power with Stark)

Stark heard all the commotion from Seireitei and knew that the hollows were invading. He thought that this was a good time to practice his knew found shikai and power. So he strapped his zanpakuto onto his back and stepped out the door. An immediate sense of pressure overcame him; he couldn’t believe that so many captains were fighting. After a brief moment of awe, he snapped back to reality running towards the battle field. He unsheathed his zanpakuto and saw a small hollow in front of him. Even this could be a challenge for him if he doesn’t release is zanpakuto.

Stark gripped onto Ruby and let loose a series of attacks which the hollow blocked effortlessly. He couldn’t think of anything else to do, the sounds of swords clashing were nearby, he hear screams and screeches a like. He gathered himself together and sighed very well, if i must. He looked at the hollow somewhat content and said with pride. Messatsu, Ruby! A flash of red came from his figure and he was now holding two blades within both arms. His spiritual pressure was raised and he could feel the power coursing through his veins. He gritted his teeth and gripped onto his zanpakuto tightly and leaped into the air with no effort. He placed both blades in front of him and slashed right through the hollow, blood spewed all over the place, the blood was on his face and hands. The hollow screeched once more and disappeared into the abyss.
S
tark saw two more hollows charging at him, probably threatened by his new founded power. He unleashed two blasts of red scorching flames from his blades which burned his opponents in front of him, he then said silently under his breath Kyuuten Hinote. He looked forward a hollow was leaping towards him from the sky he blocked the furious attack with his Ruby. The flames slightly burning the hollow and then Stark pushed the hollow off and let forth more flames from the two blades.

NPC Shouzu:

As Shouzu watched the Espada dodge the spiritual blast from Juishiro and descend he began to remove his Haori and take his stance. The immense spiritual pressure from the Espada’s release was like a tornado, a gust of wind pushing back the entire loose rubble.

NPC Juishiro:

Juishiro waited patinetlly too see what was going on underneath all the dust. His eyes gazed upon the Espada who had just released his zanpakuto. He readied his stance as he took a glimpse at Shouzu and pout.
People can never get their own piece of meat to beat around, he said in disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:56 am

OOC: Kaiyo for our fight, could you just edit out the zanpakuto part. Yummei is not an arrancar yet. Thanks. And +1 Spirit power for stark.

Npc Espada: Great waves of black energy surrounded him flowing outwards and destroying all in their path. This was his first resurrection, and it was a terrible sight for any enemy.

He was a tall bat like creature with white wings and a pitch black body, he had gained enough muscle to crush a boulder in one hand and he teemed with a great rage for death and chaos. Yes, this was definitely his true form.

In front of him the captain commander of the shinigami was removing his haori, pretensous fool he will be swept away soon enough. And there was still the matter of that pesky captain with the axe.

Letting his gaze flicker towards him, he released a cero oscuras as the axe man; it would be intriguing to see if he could survive a cero oscuras in his resurrection form. And as for the captain commander, their would be no chances.

Releasing a hail of Bala, he surged forward under there cover. Coming in with a flurry of fists and feet, utilizing his wings as well to create a deadly dance that would mean death if even one of the attacks was not blocked or dodged.

Pumping his wings he flew upwards towards the sky, and bringing his talons together shot a paired beam of pure white and pure black towards the captain commander, it was his own technique and it made the cero oscuras look like a hand grenade in comparison.

Yummei: To his immense annoyance a second woman blurred in next to the first, and with an arrogance that outstounded him deemed it necessary to talk to her before engaging himself.

Finally being drawn away from conversation she let loose a bolt of energy towards his chest. Ducking low he gathered energy in his palm and ran forward, he would nip this in the bud right now. Ignoring the pair of shinigami before him he smashed the energy into the barrier and felt a great shockwave as it finally gave way.

Without hesitation he scampered forwards, not deeming it necessary to fight without cause. Luckily the shockwave had loosed the door it protected and he was able to run through by barging it, inside he saw it, sitting on a pedestal. Gleaming in the light, a tiny thing of immense power.

The hougyuko.
Back to top Go down
elvensong
Admin
elvensong

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Speed saved her some of the pounding, but not all. She managed to dodge Yummei’s tail, but took a couple of nasty hits from his fists that got past Kosumosu’s guard. Elven barely felt them though, she was too focused on the battle. For now, she could tell she was in a bad position alone with this powerful Hollow.

But not for long. Elven’s relief upon the entrance of an ally could not be described, but she didn’t allow it to distract her. “Pleased to meet you, Kaiyo. Very pleased!” she gasped out. Delighted to see the hollow seemed rather annoyed for some reason. That had to be a good thing. “I’m Elvensong.” she said to Kaiyo. That seemed to cover the basics. What else? Oh yeah. “Let’s dice this guy! No need for introductions, hm? I think we can just call him Dead Meat, right?” She grinned, never taking her eyes off of her opponent.

Kaiyo immediately took the battle to the hollow before them. And since her partner had taken the high road, Elven obligingly took the low road, ducking down and slicing a backhanded slash at his thigh as she stepped forward and to the side. She did NOT like getting blocked in against the doors.

That probably saved her life. The hollow, or Dead Meat as she liked to think of him, let loose a truly impressive blast at the barrier before him. Had she been standing there... oh dear... the thought left her queasy.

But this turn of events left them with one less thing to stop this creature. “Oh crap! she muttered, and dashed in after the insectoid Hollow. She followed his eye line, spotted the item she believed he must be after, and swore. She wasn’t sure what it was, but if he wanted it, she would stake her life to see him denied.

Gah!" she grunted, as she shouldered past him in an optimistic body block, her left hand wielding Kosumosu to guard her back she reached out with her right to snatch up the small sphere...

Last edited by elvensong on Tue May 26, 2009 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 12:55 pm

Kaiyo giggled at the name 'dead meat'; she liked Elvensong, but she was certain later would be a more appropriate time to get acquainted. Despite Kaiyo's (and was sure Elven's) best efforts she could only move out of the way as the 'dead meat' barged its way through the barrier.

Kaiyo was slower back to her feet that Elven and heard her swear while following the moster,Kaiyo jumped to her feet and ran after Elven, she stopped when she saw a small object on a pedastal, Kaiyo knew it would be one of two things, either and old useless artifact or a weapon of mass destruction, unfortunately she was fairly certain it would be the latter. The lizard-hollow-thing was reaching out to get the small sphere when Elven barged him out the way.

While Elven ran past 'dead meat' to get the small object Kaiyo tried to run interference, which she figured would take quite a blow to distract the monster. Kaiyo knew she would regret this attack but she couldn't think of anything else that would be of any use, she adjusted her hands on Tenrai Zepyou and threw her Zanpaktou onto the back of the hollow, hoping to give Elven at least a few seconds advantage. 'I got your back Elven' she called after her ally, hoping she was right After releasing her sword Kaiyo jumped into the air, ready to snatch it out of the reptile when possible, or at the very least kick him in the back of the head, it would all depend on timing.
Back to top Go down
Stark Shunsui

Stark Shunsui

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:20 pm

NPC Juishiro:

As the cero was coming his was he couldn’t do much but protect himself by building up an immense amount of reiatsu. The sight of the Espada’s release had peaked his interest and he wasn’t going to give up easily.

Juishiro widened his stance and let loose an immense amount of spiritual pressure which formed a barrier. The cero had hit the barrier and made a mighty explosion. As the dust cleared off, blood dripped from the left arm of Juishiro. He just escaped the dangerous blast, he attempted to move his arm but failed. He sighed and just had a great grin on his face as if this was the best thing that had ever happened to him. Once more he picked his axe and placed it on his shoulder, waiting.

NPC Shouzu:

The beam of light was heading towards Shouzu, he knew that if he didn’t release he would be done for. So he unsheathed his zanpakuto just in time to negate the attack. Roten, Herale! The atmosphere changed and everyone within a 5 mile spirit radius felt the reiatsu which was being emmited from Shozu. As the sphere of reiatsu and dust cleared away from his sight, he was holding a large spear. It was blue and yellow all the way down to the blade, and it was larger than Shouzu himself.

Even Juishiro was feeling the spiritual pressure of Shouzu smother him. The captain commander demanded Juishiro to stand back and watch. He did so without a question, but had a slight disappointment in his expression.
Shouzu looked up at the Espada. Why have you can here, what is your goal?
Back to top Go down
Shikyo

Shikyo

Male
Number of Posts : 137
Registration Date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:48 am

(ooc: Shikyo's introduction post to the main story line as well as aiming for the Kidou Mastery stat)

The moment Shikyo stepped out of his master's hut he knew something was wrong. The spiritual pressure flying around the entire Soul Society immediately alerted him to the fact that something big was going on. He had faced Hollows before and knew something about them, but somehow this seemed...off. There were a large number of Hollows in Soul Society and by the spiritual pressure he felt he guessed that something even more powerful and sinister had made its way into the previously peaceful area. His master had ended their training, deciding that Shikyo's abilities would now best be served by helping his fellow Shinigami instead of training, but Shikyo still had doubts about what exactly his role would be. Without unlocking his Shikai it would be unlikely he would be helpful against a stronger opponent but the skills he had learned would be enough to suffice against the lower level Hollow that now descended upon his new world.

He moved quickly from his location toward where he felt the Hollow's presence, astonished to see the number of Captain's and Lieutenants that now occupied the battle field attacking the enemy. Despite his awe at their power he knew that he could not simply stand by and watch the others fight, his help would be needed if they were to survive this fight. He locked his hands in the familiar position he had learned that would allow him to channel his reitsu as he called out "Oh ruler, mask of flesh and blood, all creations of the universe, fluttering of the wings, ye who bears the name of man! Truth and temperance, strike but slightly your claw upon this wall which feigns ignorance of sin! Way of Destruction # 33. Soukatsui!" As he said this blue flames encased his hands, materializing from his spiritual pressure as he formed the cobalt fire into several spheres that launched themselves toward the Hollows in the sky. The attacks hit their marks, incinerating the enemy as they perished in a shower of blue light.

Judging from the situation, Shikyo knew that these Hollow were only a distraction; something to prevent the Shinigami from seeing the true evil that entered Sereiti, but for now all he could do was attempt to help the others by lightening their load and leaving as few Hollow left as possible.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Cranwell

Xavier Cranwell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:51 pm

OOC: +1 to shikyo for kidou. Also let me know if you want me to maybe Npc some hollows your way something. I’m aiming for points in fighting skill for Yummei

Npc Espada: He watched out the corner of his eyes as his black cero raced towards its target only to be stopped by a hasty wall of spirit energy, satisfyingly he say that he had drawn blood. To add insult to injury he was ordered to back off by the Captain Commander, grinning he put on a slightly sympathetic face but quickly turned to face his real threat.

The captain had released his zanpakuto to block his strike, and it was a fine sight to see. An immense spear that was bigger than the man himself, and to accompany it a great amount of spirit power.

He ignored the mans question, not deeming it worthy of an answer, and simply responded in his own way. ‘‘Impressive my friend, I hope you will be a bit better than that child with the over grown mallet. Really he isn’t what you classify as a captain is he?’’

He kept a straight face at this, to add a sting to his words. And then he moved. Using sonido to traverse the distance he come in low, aiming a strike at the mans groin; while swinging a kick towards his head. It was a great benefit of having wings. Landing he carried on with the movement following with a spinning roundhouse towards the mans mid section, and finishing with a sharp thrust towards the heart with his steel like talons.

Yummei: A cold fury erupted inside Yummei, how dare this ignorant little maggot try to interfere with his masters plans. She barged past him, intent on grabbing the hougyuko before him, whether she even knew what it was he didn’t know but her actions alone were enough to convince him she needed to die.

Her outstretched hand was grabbed in his claws; with a ferocious yank he pulled her towards him kicked her in the back. No one would get in his way… And then an immense pain lanced into his back. He turned to see a long zanpakuto emerging from his back.

Roaring in pain he saw the girl who had thrown it, and his first instinct was to turn and smash her into a million little pieces. But his desire to obtain the orb before him overwhelmed this urge completely and he simply struggled on through the pain. Leaping forwards with sonido he snatched it up.

The turning to face the two shinigami before him he yanked the zanpakuto out of his back. His blood ran crimson along its blade. He licked the blood of it and grinned manically, ‘‘You want this back you scum? When you can pry It from my cold lifeless fingers then… then you can have it.’’

A hollow wielding a zanpakuto against a shinigami, the shinigami who’s zanpakuto it was none the less. The irony didn’t fail to strike Yummei, and It was with a big grin he faced his foes.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Kaiyo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:09 pm

(OOC: Kaiyo will be aiming for Kidou points in this post please)

Kaiyo was not happy, he plan to help Elven hadn't worked and now she didn't have her Zanpaktou and the damn ugly hollow was taunting her about it. Kaiyo had only two forms of attack available to her, the first was to use hand to hand combat and by the looks of the hollows skin that wouldn't be so effective, the second was to use Kidou, which was the one area of combat Kaiyo simply failed at.

She steared deep into the hollows eyes, Kaiyo tried to ignore the fact that the hollow was laughing at her, instead she looked over to Elven a smiled, she turned back to the hollow and replied, 'Is your back okay, you sounded like you were in a quite a bit of pain' Kaiyo tried to sound as condescending as she possibly could, and she felt she managed to annoy the hollow enough.

Kaiyo really didn't have much choice in this combt situation but she had an idea to get her Zanpaktou back, Kaiyo thanked herslef for training specifically on this area at the academy. The plan was to catch the hollow of guard, push him backwards using a kidou spell and hopefully he would drop her zanpaktou...hopefully.

In an attempt to make her attack more effective Kaiyo turned and flash stepped away, trying to make the monster think she was leaving the fight, Kaiyo shupo'ed out the door, while she was waiting a while round the corner she tried to push all of her spiritual energy towards her hands, she then shunpo'ed back in front of the hollow and screamed, 'Way of destruction 1, Shō!', she had practised this kidou spell a lot and she only hoped it would work without her flying backwards in the air as well, that would just make my day even better she thought to herself as self doubt started to take over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness   Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Story Line: Serieti Darken's, the onsluaght of madness
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next