The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rising power (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Denno

Denno

Male
Number of Posts : 284
Job/Interests : You do not want to know
Quote : The way to claim the future lies with our past.
Registration Date : 2010-05-26

Rising power (open) Empty
PostSubject: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 2:58 pm

It was time for some training for Lavi, even though he have had his zanpakuto ever since he entered soul society he had never been able to communicate with it, or get the reason to why it had come to him as a Saviour that faithful day.
He stood at the training area and hoped to get answers to that, and i the process gain a higher power by learning the name of his zanpakuto, yet he had no idea how to hear the name or communicate at all, and all he could do was attempting to do it trough concentration at first, and if that did not work, he would move on to the more physical attempts, by sparring with someone, as mostly people adapt quicker through danger.
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male
Number of Posts : 586
Quote : In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice
Registration Date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:08 pm

Shikuro stands inside the building nearby the training area with a full view over all of the training going on.
He was standing calmly thinking weather he sohould go out and do a little training himself though he had gotten quite tired of training alone, though it seemed like the only choice for him with orgins in the Rukon district.and alot of people despitet him cause of that. so he wassorta doomed to train alone. though he spotted someone else out there seeming to train diffrendly than most others and he seemed to be in the same thoughts as himself, talking to ones zanpakutö not an easy task, he had read plenty on it, thugh he had figured it to happen when your own spiritual is high enough to respond to ones own zanpakutö. but knowing that doesn't make it any easier.
With a deep sigh he jumped off the window and started his walk over to this guy in training, though not saying anything stopping a few meters away from him waiting not wanting to break this guy's concentration.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Lavi stood really concentrated, and there just seemed to be no progress that way, so he sighed and he then looked into the sky.
He heard some foot steps now, and now it was clear as day to Lavi that the only way he would be able to communicate with his Zanpakuto was through intense battle with no holding back, he looked over at the new arriver at he seemed a bit rough around the edges like himself, and he then pointed his sword over at him "you! I am challenging you to a sword duel!" There was no hesitation in his voice, he was so determined to achieve his shikai that he was ready to fight this guy even if he should prove to be a captain level
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Shikuro looked surpriced, tilting his head slightly to the left side.
"you challenge me to a what now?"
Shikuro wasn't sure if he was having to take this serious or if he even felt like doing fighting right now, it all seemed rather pointless, though he could be rather interesting it didn't seem any of them had come futher than the other in communication with ones zanpakutö.
He haven't really started reaching for his own zanpakutö though there was one pointed at him as it, though he felt confident enough not to draw one, since he should be able to atleast dodge the first blow, the second blow was the one that was depending alot on this person before him.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:15 pm

Lavi turned to look closer at this person, as he had clearly not gotten the message right, so he kept his sword pointed at him "I challenge you to a sword duel, I cannot communicate with my Zanpakuto trough concentration so the next step is fighting, and you are here so I challenge you, do you accept?" hopefully the message got trough clearer this time, and for him it did not matter if he accepted or declined, he would just find some other person later to fight then, to him he would not attack someone that was not his enemy unless they accepted his challenge, it was a code he got when fighting for his life in the rukon district
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Shikuro shaked his head, slowly moving his hand up to take a hold on his zanpakutö's hilt. this was surely crazy, though he had come to a somewhat same conclusion he himself had, if you can't communicate you're not strong enough to do it yet, thoough Shikuro wasn't entirely sure it was the same thing this guy was talking about.
"Would you even let me say no?"
He clearly spoke as he slowly unsheated his zanpaktou, long and thin blades, though with a little trouble getting the tip unsheated aswell cause of it hanging on his back as it, though he gets it out.
"Either way... I'm a bit to proud go say no"
The blade was gently moved through the air so the blade would be placed infront of he more in a defensive mater than offensive.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:38 pm

Lavi smiled happy that this guy accepted his challenge, and now held out his blade to him not in a stance yet, but more in a way he always stood before a friendly spar "The name is Lavi Kusajishi, what's yours?" it was a habit Lavi had gotten, as people began acting that way towards him when he fought people, so he began doing it to other people too, he placed his sword a bit down, and got a headband out and set into his hair so it would not get in the way during the fight, before he raised his sword again and got into a balanced stance that could make it easy for him to go defensive or offensive quickly
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:52 pm

Shikuro smiled gently, and waited for this guy to finnish his preperations for the fight, though he didn't prefer to fight by sword, only, this was a sword duel meaning other interferences would be a violation to the duel, suited him fine though he had to changes his usual fighting style just alittle.
"Shikuro Nara pleasure to meet you"
He took one step back to fall into a more balanced stand, so he wouldn't loose his balance when he had to block the first time, or he had a quick side step in either way, if that would be neccesary, though he didn't know this guy at all yet, so had to see what would be neccesary either way.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:06 pm

Lavi held his sword in one hand as he was not sure of his opponents strength, so he always started out with a one handed sword style, and that would also give him the chance to use opening to get in a punch or a well placed kick better "the pleasure is all mine. Lets get started then" Lavi was not hesitating to get in the first attack by rushing ahead and hitting in a horizontal line to make sure Shikuro could not side step and attack and would have to either parry or step back
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:15 pm

Shikuro took a step to the side, though it was sent at him horizontal, then he leaned to the side, lowering his body enough to duck the slash, though its a very risky move since it would now leave him mostly open, but it also opened his opponent for now, as he then stabs stabs forward, sneding the thin blade moving right into lavi's gut, he didn't expect to hit, just hoping for atleast getting him to back off.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Lavi did not expect that his opponent would suddenly duck like he did there, but he quickly saw an opening to his advantage, he hit his foot to get himself to the right out of the stabs way, and land a bit away from to Shikuro's right, and hoped to hit down vertically now while he was getting up, but his speed was not the best, so he likely had time to get up already
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Shikuro gently makes a roll forward to dodge clearly he had the advantage of speed in this fight, but that only meant he had to make that much more sude not to get hit, since it would possibly hurt just that much more.
He swing's his blade back at Lavi in a more low aimed verticle slash, in the slash letting go og the hilt and then grabbing hold of the clothe at the end of the hilt, extending his rang at the cost of the power in the swing.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:54 pm

Lavi was not surprised that Shikuro was able evade him, as he was slow in his attacks, but when he hit it almost always finished the fight, unless the person was a just as durable as him. The next attack did not seem to come down with much power, and that gave Lavi a great opening by using his fist.
He used his sword to deflect Shikuro's sword and send it into the ground to the right of himself and would then try to land a flat hand on Shikuro's chest and push him out of balance so he would be open to an attack
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Shikuro is acting on a reflex in hsi own sword getting deflected by the opponent's sword, since only holding on the the cloth, would make it even more dangoures when hit since then the course would be out of control, so with a fast pull in the cloth letting the hilt retun into his hand, holding the flat side, up against the his own hand and so against the comming punch so he would have the most blade at disposal for blocking, though standing as he did he couldn't keep his balance from the punch landing on the blade, so he feel backward and as he did me made a slight jump with his feet, making him land harder on his back but in the same movement making him able to send both feet kicking upwards at the hand of the attacker.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:38 am

Lavi was not ready for a kick to return so quickly, but he raised his arms defend, and got pushed a little back, but lucky for him he could take quite a beating, or that kick would probebly had pushed him over so he would not be able to stand up.
Lavi waited for his opponent to get up now, there was no use rushing things, he would not get into the right fighting spirit if he did not take his time with every fight.
he still held his sword in one hand while waiting "nice moves, you are quite fast" it was a bit of a habit to commend his opponents for what he himself lacked when he was fighting
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:11 am

Shikuro is mostly keeping his balance on his back, then useing his left hand, he pushes himself up on his feet, moving slowly, to keep the break lasting for as long as possible.
"And you're quite strong..."
Shikuro takes a breathing break, holding his lade tip facing the ground in a casual grip.
"Though Zanjutsu isn't my strong point, Hakudo is..."
Wtih those words he raised the blade infront of himself, ready forthe next attack comming at him, his right hand thightening around the hilt, making sure to breathe calmly.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:30 am

Lavi kept holding out his sword "that is a bit risky fighting style, but with your speed it might just work" Lavi took a step fourth to warn Shikuro that the break was over, and then rushed fourth to hit down at him with a vertical slash, as he hoped he would side step and attack again, as that could lead him to a bit better opening to attack from, but it could easily lead to his own downfall as well if he was not careful
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 am

Shikuro only moved one foot behind the other, to make him only lightly side step, then he helf his blade that it make Lavi's slide down off it, then by first making a pushing into his own blade to also push away Lavi's then without hesitation his charged forward aiming his elbowing right into Lavi's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:59 pm

though not what Lavi expected from Shikuro he was still ready to take a blow to give a free hit on Shikuro.
Lavi got hit in the stomach, but he had time to see the attack so in the same move he send a punch flying directly at Shikuro's face, hopefully his attack would hit harder on Shikuro then it did at himself, as this hit could make it a bit harder to keep up with this guy
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Shikuro felt the punch right onto his face though it hurt he couldn't to leave oppotunities like these. there where so many good ones, so he took the hit, tilting his head with the punch, though it was a hard one, and it shook his head pretty badly, Shikuro wouldn't just stop there, he moved to the side, taking a hold into the arm Lavi just punched with, and then moved his shoulder beneath the arm pushing himself up, and trying to throw Lavi over himself.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Lavi was not ready to let Shikuro get him thrown over, as he would be point blank and open if he ended up on the ground like that, so when Shikuro got hold of his arm he got his foot up on Shikuro's back in time, lucky for Lavi Shikuro was only using one hand to throw him over or this might not have been possible for him, Lavi kicked Shikuro away so they once again would stand face to face, this guy certainly was not wasting his opportunities, but that just meant there was that more reason to proceed with caution in that fight "that was a close one, could have gotten me there"
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:29 pm

Shikuro smiled lightly, tilting his head, turning back facing Lavi, interesting guy, he might not be the fastest, but his punches was like getting hit by a hammer.
"must say, you hit harder than expected..."
Shikuro moved his jaw back an fourth, gave some light crack sounds.
"Never been able to do that before..."
Shikuro took a deep breath, shaking the hit against his head off himself befroe turning back on Lavi, this fight was definatly casual, a few attacks then returning, both so taking sucha great caution to the other, this fight could last long this way, though it seemed it would be resulting as an end of stamina instead injurry's, or maybe that they just agreed with a good fight. they both had no actual fighting spirit, only the spirit to get strong, so sending full lethal attacks would be at a minimum,.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:52 pm

Lavi smiled and held up his fist in front of himself "i never said i would hold back" Lavi was a bit full of himself when it came to his punch, it was one of the few things he was known for in the rukon district he belonged to, but even though this fight had lasted for a good time now he still could not feel the voice of his zanpakuto, but he did feel like he was getting stronger when he fought this opponent, not really in strength itself, but in the way of reading fast opponents, as he had almost always fought slow strong opponents, and fast people sure was harder to read then the slow "well but talking aint going to get any of us anywhere now is it" Lavi took his zanpakuto in two hands now, and raised it a bit over his head "lets get started on the real fight" the speed of his sword was faster now, and the strength he put behind it would also greatly increase.
He aimed down the attack diagonally at Shikuro, from the right to the left leaving little to side step or duck
Back to top Go down
Shikuro

Shikuro

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:59 pm

Shikuro nodded, it was only reasonable, they could keep making one or two hits then breaking up to say a few words, though it made it all the more interesting, though possible this way would be in favor of Lavi since the main option for those relying on speed is pushing the opponent to make mistakes. He face Lavi though still held the zanpakutö in one hand, as he leaned forward, stepping up on the side, turning his back up against the approching sword, making the attack hit right into the sheeth for his zanpakutö while he himself made a stab forward with the blade aiming right for Lavi's left thigh.
Back to top Go down
Denno

Denno

Male

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Lavi stood in a bit of trouble, unless he moved fast he was getting a sword in his thigh, so he moved his leg so he got out of the swords way, but this was also going to destroy his balance making him fall, but not alone, he pushed out his palm for Shikuro's chest to take him down with himself to soften his own blow and make him able to get back up on his feet quickly, his chances to fight while lying down was very limited so it he needed to stand up for the most part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rising power (open)   Rising power (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rising power (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next