The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summing it all up (Character Development)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Summing it all up (Character Development) Empty
PostSubject: Summing it all up (Character Development)   Summing it all up (Character Development) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:11 pm

(Well pretty much the site revamp left my character behind so I'll have to explain how I got to rank 3 from where I left off...)

Last we hear from my character, he was traveling with his new-found companion Takuya Kimura to the Human Realm for some training. He ran into many people of little interest and even some souls that they couldn't send to the soul society for they were not yet official soul reapers...

Though that didn't stop hollows from attacking them in the middle of the city. The first two they faced were not too difficult to kill though after about a week of training in the real world a more formidable foe came forth. This hollow was stronger than any being he'd faced before and it took everything he and Takuya could muster to defeat it. (Will post Shikai in a moment...)

Once he'd been able to release his zanpakuto, Kurama began his return trip to the soul society and graduating from the Shinigami academy. Takuya and him parted ways for a bit but were not too far apart, Kurama entered Squad 10 of the Gotei 13 and worked his way up to 6th seat. (Oooh yeah!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Male
Number of Posts : 121
Registration Date : 2010-05-09

Summing it all up (Character Development) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summing it all up (Character Development)   Summing it all up (Character Development) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 6:01 am

In my opinion you need not explain youself. But it probably makes you feel better so meh, btw; I'm rank one! Sssscore!
Back to top Go down

Summing it all up (Character Development)
Page 1 of 1