The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awai, Taira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Taira

Taira

Female
Number of Posts : 8
Location : I'm not obligated to state that information, STALKER MUCH!
Job/Interests : CPU, drawing, hanging with mah friends
Quote : Nothing's impossible, it only seems that way if you imagine it is
Registration Date : 2010-04-25

Awai, Taira Empty
PostSubject: Awai, Taira   Awai, Taira I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Name: Taira Awai
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 120 lbs

Appearance: Awai, Taira AnimeWarriorGirl2

Personality: She's a bright happy natured person, giving a lot of meaning to her name. Some of her freidsn call her 'The Tiger with a Heart of Gold', this is because in the battle feild she'll destroy her enimes at any cost. But outside of that, she's as pure as can be. A good listener, and willing ot do anything for her friends, she's a great ally to have. But don't get her mad, it just may be the last thing you do. Her temper fuse is a meduim length, but mock her in any way and you've signed your death warrant.

History: In the human world she lived a pretty much normal life. Only, her parents split before she was even born. After her 10th birthday, her father decided to butt into her life one way or another. Two nights after her party, he stumbled in, drunk as a skunk and began to try and beat her mom. Taira jumped on his back and pite his arm as hard as she could screaming for him to leave her alone. He flung Taira to the ground and began to kick her. Her mother tackled him. giving Taira a chance to run. But her father managed to get free, heading after Taira into the forest. Tears ran down Taira's face as she ran away. But soon, she ran out of land. She came to a cliff and her footing gave way. In that moment, she saw her short life flash in front of her. The next morning, it was confermed she fell to her death.
Taira woke up in a strange place, with people she'd never seen. Fear ran through her and she began to run, calling for her mother. After almost two hours she fell into the middle of the street and began to ball. She was alone, she was afraid, her mom wasn't here, what would she do know? Sudden, she felt fabric brush her hand and she looked up to see a woman wearing white robes. She knelt down to Taira's level and dried her eyes for her.
"What's wrong child?"
Her voice gave Taira a bit more courage and she responded
"I'm scared my mom isn't here"
Taking her hand, the woman lead Taira to a place that looked like a store of some kind. The woman talked to the owner and he said he'd adopt Taira.
Years past and Taira grew, and worked hard along side her adpoted father. A few days after her 18th birthday, she saw the woman that brought her here again and followed her. She lead her to what looked like some sort of academy. The woman offered Taira training her to make her stronger. Not wanting to be a burden, and to protect the ones she loved, Taira agreed.

Each character gets 20 points to start of with assign them to either:

Spirit power: 3

Speed: 4

Intelligence: 6

Kidou mastery: 4

Fighting skill: 3

Rp sample: Taira sits with her flute to her lips. It's soft tune floats through the air like soft feathers. She's unaware of her surroundings.The only thing she focuses on, is the sweet music emitting from her wooden instrument. Her eyes closed, a small smile sits on her lips as she plays. Her fingers dance across it's surface with eligant grace.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Awai, Taira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awai, Taira   Awai, Taira I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:44 am

APPROVED

Though future posting should be much longer than that RP sample. The length of that was armature at best though I am deciding to be lenient because I is tired/awesome like that... LOL Welcome, Make yourself at home, put up your feet. Oh and avoid Takuya, he'll nom you... and so will Saroki, though without the whole... censorship thing....
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Awai, Taira
Page 1 of 1