The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your Character?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TannerKurosaki

TannerKurosaki

Male
Number of Posts : 1
Job/Interests : 11th Squad Captain
Quote : I'm not in it, not my problem
Registration Date : 2010-04-09

Whats your Character? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your Character?   Whats your Character? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:14 am

So what is your character for role playing bleach?
Mine is:
Tanner Kurosaki, the son of Ichigo's son.
(Which is just made up Razz)
My Zanpaktou name is Curalia.
Its first form is just a dagger i put on the front of my robes.
After i release it with my phrase Sail, Curalia, it becomes a cutlass with a white handle, black ring, and pitch black blade.
Its sheath is also black
My bankai's name is Ichi Curalia and it allows me to control as much salt water that is in a small lake.
My person looks like my deafult picture, but i do NOT have the blade ichigo has.
My apperance is ichigo's exact look, except i do have a bandage on my face form a sar at birth, and i do not have ichigo kurosaki's blade.
My age is only 14, and i am captain of the 11th sqaud!
YOU TURN
lol!
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Whats your Character? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats your Character?   Whats your Character? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 am

Hello Mr. Tanner. I'm one of the three admins on this site and it seems you are a bit confused...

On The Bleach World we have certain rules and templates that you must follow in order to make your character sheet.

Character Sign Up Area

In this area you will find the character template which you can simply copy and paste into a new thread in the sign up area. All characters start as low level, having no shikai, bankai, or even flash stepping. Kido is restricted to the sum of you kido and intelligence. Read through the rule sections all over the board and then submit a character. Once you've done that I, or another staff member, will review your character.

As for being a descendant of Kurosaki... The staff and I will have to take a vote.

In the mean time I'm going to move this post elsewhere, doesn't really belong in the rules section...
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com

Whats your Character?
Page 1 of 1