The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A New stat System....

Go down 
+5
Darkness
Kuro
Marlamin1
Saroki
Kaiyo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we change the current Stat System?
No, I like the current stat system
A New stat System.... I_vote_lcap42%A New stat System.... I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 5 ]
Yes, the new way will bring more activity
A New stat System.... I_vote_lcap25%A New stat System.... I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
I don't mind
A New stat System.... I_vote_lcap33%A New stat System.... I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

A New stat System.... Empty
PostSubject: A New stat System....   A New stat System.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:13 am

Okay so....people aren't coming online and yes i do realise neither do i, but well i will gladly tell anyone via pm my many reasons for not coming online Razz It's been...fun

ANYWHO, Kuro told me about a hybrid stat system--
whereby to eliminate god-modding, people are asked to assign 100 points to their various categories, when making a char application. From that point however, no more points can be gained through posts.

If initially only Captains could have Bankai, people of say Vice-Captain rank could then achieve it after reaching a certain post count Smile

This would also mean we could finally start filling out higher ranking positions ^_^

I know a lot of people do like the current stat system, but it has many flaws in it, and can often discourage people to post or join the site in any attempt to catch up to others, plus this way we could actually have a stab at a story line instead of everyone posting to become stronger for reason....
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

A New stat System.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New stat System....   A New stat System.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:10 pm

A New stat System.... PhoenixWrightHoldIt
HOLD IT!

(...Play the video below while you read the text below...)