The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) Empty
PostSubject: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:35 am

They say, The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination. That was good, because Kurama had no idea what his destination was, only that he must reach it in order to become a Shinigami.

He had left the Shinigami Academy at dawn, having packed up his belongings and said farewell to friends and family. No one accompanied him on this journey... Kazumi Kato, one of his good friends at the academy, attempted to join him on his quest, but he explained to her that he must do it alone and that he'd write to her whenever he had the chance.

He let out a sigh and gazed up at the sky, it was as blue as ever. The clouds blew by lazily in giant white puffs, halting the sun's warm glare for a few seconds, then releasing it once more. The birds chirped within the branches of the trees, calling out to one another in what was probably idle conversation. Kurama wished he could have such a relaxed conversation but he was determined that the next person that would be with was his zanpakuto...

He pressed on, following the road off to whatever reaches of the Soul Society he may come across. Possibly even pass through to the World of the Living...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
KURAMA HIMURA: Spirit power: 4.5 | Speed: 12 | Intelligence: 6 | Kidou Mastery: 8 | Fighting skill: 8 | Total: 38.5

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:36 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 1:21 pm

Night fell; Kurama sat by a small fire, licking his fingers after finishing his meal. He'd been walking all day and he had no clue where he was... He splashed some water on his hands and began thinking to himself...

'If you don't know where you are going, you can never get lost.'

Kurama sighed and pulled out a small book from his bag, it seemed reading was becoming more of a hobby for him than a class requirement. The book was titled "Shi Jing" or "Book of Odes", it comprises 305 poems, some possibly written as early as 1000 BC. The wisdom in the writings of Confucius and other such philosophers poured into Kurama's mind, he had read about three of the poems before he realized he'd fallen asleep.

It's kind of humorous when you're asleep, and you know you're asleep... He tried relaxing his mind, hoping he'd be able to simply drift from consciousness... or subconsciousness... After a few minutes he decided it wasn't working. This was becoming very aggravating, his body was resting yet his mind wasn't getting anything from his slumber. He decided to review some of the poems he'd read, if he was going to be kept up by some freak mental anomaly , he was going to get something out of it...

Twinkle those small stars,
Three or five in the east.
Shrinking, through the dark we walk
While it is still night in the palace.
Truly, fates are not equal.

Twinkle those small stars,
In Orion, in the Pleiades.
Shrinking, through the dark we walk
Burdened with coverlet and sheet.
Truly, fates are not alike.

He memorized the entry and tried to decipher its hidden meaning. After what seemed like an hour, a gentle breeze rolled in and put out the fire, leaving him in the darkness, allowing his mind to rest...
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:36 pm

A lone man walking along the path that many lone wanderers take inadvertently drops from said path in a rather unexpected, and not all together untimely, fashion. Literally.

Takuya wasn't feeling particularly tired that night, and so decided to take a stroll. Well, not really a stroll, as that would imply he knew where he was. He wasn't lost either, as that would imply he had a particular destination in mind. No, this man just traveled, seeing no one, and having no place to go. This had been so for four hundred years. Then he ruins it all by tripping over some fool in the middle of his path!

Ach! What the hell!? A.... A PERSON!? WAKE UP!!!!!!
He then started repeatedly booting said person in the face. A rather expected response really, as he has not seen anyone or even needed any sense of etiquette for so very long.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
TAKUYA KIMURA: Spirit power: 6 | Speed: 5 | Intelligence: 4 | Kidou Mastery: 0 | Fighting skill: 7 | Total: 22.0
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:47 pm

"Wha-?! Ow!! Stop! I didn't do it!" Kurama was confused to say the least, so much for allowing his mind to rest...

He rolled to the side and scrambled to his feet, his body feeling like it'd just finished a twenty-mile hike. "Who are you?!" Kurama was so caught off guard that he didn't even think to unsheathe his zanpakuto.

"What do you think you are doing?! I was sleeping you big oaf!" Kurama wiped a trickle of blood from the corner of his mouth. The stranger was tall, at least six foot, and lean. His robes were dark, having some sort of pattern sown into it, though he couldn't make it out in the dark. Only embers remained of his fire, and the moonlight only reflected off of the man's silver mask.

Now Kurama was on edge. He jumped back and whipped out his blade. Only hollows and those associated with them wore masks... This man wasn't friendly...
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 7:55 pm

A person, A PERSON! I finally found someone! Oh happy, happy days! I've been wandering for many moons and people nowhere to be had, but not now! WHOO! The man was jumping up and down clapping his hands together. After a few moments of this, he stopped to consider the man's words.

Who am I? Who I am? Now there's a question. Not a statement, nor command, but a question! Kimura... that's my name! Takuya... That's my other name! Takuya Kimura, of the Noble Kimura clan, greets you! The man then takes his mask off and bows, revealing the smooth face behind it. His eyes were closed from the joy of finally meeting someone.

Ah, names! Do you have a name, or do I give you a name? I know, I'll call you Mr. Airhead!! You have such blue hair! HAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Kurama cocked his head sideways a bit as he let his grip loosen on his sword. "Uh, Kurama Himura." He shook his head a few times and adjusted his foot positioning, "I'm sorry. I'm not used to being woken up like that by someone in a mask... or anyone for that matter. Why did you boot me in the face?!"

Kurama sheathed his zanpakuto once more and bent down to toss some sticks into the fire from the small pile he'd scavenged. The flames began to lick the kindling and brightened the area about them a bit. The man didn't seem to frightening, a bit scarred maybe but that only meant that he'd seen many battles... and didn't come out of them without first being hacked up by his opponent.

He waited for the man to gather his thoughts, motioning for him to take a seat on a nearby log...
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 pm

Oh, that... His smile disappeared as he sat down on the log. Well, I couldn't be sure you were friendly or not, and a boot to the face seemed to be better than prodding you with my katana at the moment. I'll be sure to remember to poke people with my sword next time! He said this with much childish enthusiasm. He was genuinely happy to see someone for the first time in a long time.

So, where does your path start? I've been wandering for many an age, and I've not seen a person in all that time. Is there others at the pathstart? They're not enemies of Lord Tokugawa, are they? Is my clan there? Oh I miss my sister Nami! I didn't get to say goodbye when I left. I remember I was surrounded by many people. Thirty to forty... I killed them all, but their swords hurt a lot... I tried getting back to my father... I remember his voice yelling loudly... I-
His face looked long and sad, as if trying to grasp something far away, just beyond his grasp.

Kurama... Am I dead?
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:35 pm

*Twitch* Kurama had never known some one to make his head hurt so bad. He couldn't be sure the man wasn't messing with him though, it seemed to be something he rather enjoyed... Though his face told him otherwise, either this man was the grandest of all actors or he was being completely sincere.

"Yes. You are dead... Thought it's odd to find some one who is unaware of that fact, yet carries a zanpakuto... May I ask you a question?" Kurama added a few more pieces of kindling to the small fire. "Do you remember what happened right after you died? Do you remember anyone calling themselves a Shinigami? Or carrying a sword like mine?"
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 8:53 pm

Uhh, yeah... I remember someone... I think it was my grandfather. No, that couldn't be, he had died several years earlier... but if I'm here, then he must have been as well. They both wore the same armor, at least. He was dragging me and holding this sword. He said something about people with bows, a mistake. I remember looking down and seeing lots of blood, but the cuts they... they were not from swords, not all of them... He yelled at me to find some people in black robes, that they were friends that would help me. He threw this set of robes at me, and this sword, then he fell. Other people were running at me, people in white. They had these bows of pure light. Grandfather told me to run through the gate, and don't look back. I did so, and wound up here. That was.... a long time ago.

He looked visibly shaken at this. It seems to have been the first time in many years since he's relived this. He put his mask back on. Heh. He then fell backwards suddenly, falling asleep almost instantly, though to Kurama it looked like he just fell dead.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Kurama jumped forward, checking to make sure the man was still breathing. Luckily he was just sleeping. "What a strange one he is..." Kurama said to no one in particular...

He stood back up, cracking his back in the process. "Gah! Damned ground!" He walked around for a bit, stretching out his cramped muscles. He decided that the man would be conked out for a while, enough time for him to go for a run without the fire dying out.
Kurama began at a slow jog at first, moving through the tall grass towards the road. Once he could make out the path in front of him, he began to quicken his pace. The night air whipped through his ruffled platinum hair. The movement did his muscles some good after all, the kinks and knots began to loosen up with every step and before he knew it he was running at a dead sprint.

The air whizzed passed him as if he were a razor-sharp blade sailing through it. He decided to test himself a bit, after all he'd have to train alone from now on, having no instructors to aid him... or bark at him rather.

It was a form of ecstasy in a way, he felt as if he were in a trance, running was his favorite thing to do after all. He pressed himself even harder, forcing himself to move faster than he'd ever done before, and he was determined to hold out until he could no longer.

He raced passed dozens of trees, ominous pairs of eyes glared at him from within the shadowy darkness. He continued running, concentrating on his breathing as he did so. One step, two step, Inhale. Three step, four step, exhale. The rhythm steadily increased with each passing moment. Shapes began to meld with one another, his vision blurred. Tears began to stream down the sides of his face as the wind stuck his cheeks.

His tried keeping his eyes squinted, keeping the wind from affecting his vision too much. Though closing his eyes didn't necessarily improve his perception...

Is that all you can do? "Wha-?" Kurama lost his concentration and tripped over a fallen branch, smacking his face off of the ground with incredible force. "...ow!" He got back to his feet and began wiping the blood and dirt from his face. "What in hell's name was that?!" He decided that he'd had enough freak happenings for one night and he was obviously feeling light-headed from pushing himself so hard. He began heading back to camp, sleep sounded good to him...

Word Count: 424 (Speed Please Judges! Maybe Some Spirit Power Too?)

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:35 pm

At the first light of dawn, Takuya's eyes blinked open. First, he patted himself, to make sure he was still there. Then he grabbed his katana to make sure that was still there. Finally, he pulled his blade out and poked the man next to him with the sharp end. Hey, wake up! It's daytime, and I'm not dreaming!!!!!!! He then crouched low to the ground and poked him a few more times. Hey, wake up Kurama!
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:43 pm

"Wha-?! Ow!! Stop! I didn't do it!" He rolled to the side and scrambled to his feet. "Is this going to happen every time I fall asleep?!" Kurama's stomach began to gurgle, "Wow, I'm hungry... Feel like helping me find some food? I'm sure there has to be some bird's eggs or something nearby..."

Kurama dusted off his robes, checking his sash to make sure that his zanpakuto was secure. He stretched from side to side, cracking his back a few times in the process. "I hope I'm not going to hurt like this every time I sleep on the ground..."
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:53 pm

Food? Uhh... Suddenly, as if it had just remembered people needed food to survive, his stomach let out a loud roar. Takuya fell over backwards, grabbing his stomach. Oooh, soo hungry. I've never been hungry like this. Not for a long time!

He slowly got back up, adjusted his mask, and sheathed his katana. Right, food, let's go. He then ran off, not waiting for Kurama, not knowing what to look for, and not caring about either fact. Soon he was sitting next to a tree, gnawing on a tree branch. Om nom nom nom.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 pm

"NO TAKUYA!! THAT'S NOT FOOD!!" Kurama ran up to the starved man, he was shocked when he found him biting into the branch of a cherry tree. As Kurama observed the wild scene, he noticed a bird's nest sitting on top of Takuya's mask. Kurama approached the ronin, lifting the nest from his head and removing four rather large eggs. Large for birds that is...

He turned and began walking back towards his camp, whistling for Takuya to follow him. "I've got something a bit better than... tree."

He reached the camp and began to light a fire, setting a large flat stone inside it. It only took about twenty minutes to get the stone hot enough to cook the eggs. In the mean time he managed to catch himself a small hare. It wasn't hard to capture it, he only needed to use one of his more basic bakudo spells. Thought it only made him more hungry as he did so.

After skinning and preparing the meat, he began to cook the food. Takuya sat beside the fire, watching him work... still gnawing on the cherry branch. "That can't be good for your health..."
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Buh eh haf goo. He swallowed the bit he had in his mouth and smiled. At the quizzical look on Kurama's face, he shook his head. Sorry, I said "But it tastes good." And it did! Though I'm still hungry... Are you done yet? He hopped up and leaned over to smell the food as it cooked. His stomach growled again, and he nearly fell into the fire as it did so. Ow, my stomach hurts so much. Why does it hurt now after so many years of not hurting? Did you do something to me!?

He suddenly stood up, his sword out in a flash. He stood in a curious stance. Both of his arms were at his side, slightly raised and perpendicular to the body, the flat of the blade to Kurama. The real strange thing was that it seemed to be a style suited for two swords, not one.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:31 pm

O.O Kurama blinked a few times at the awkward sword stance... "No. You must be feeling the effects of my spiritual pressure. I don't notice it anymore, but I guess to some one who's never even come across a normal soul before, it must be quite the pain in your gut. Here.." Kurama pokes a hunk of meat with a sharpened stick and handed it to him. "Eat, you'll feel better..."

Kurama scooped some eggs onto a sheet of paper and began dumping them into his mouth. He almost choked on his food as he noticed that Takuya bit off the meat, as well as a large piece of the stick...

'Wow... How out of touch with reality is this guy anyway?' "You don't seem too practiced in the art of... well, anything. How long did you say you've been wondering the Soul Society?"
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 pm

Uhh... He thought about it for a long while, chewing on the remains of the stick. His face suddenly lit up like suddenly had a thought. Ooh, I remember! I've been counting full moons! I died on a full moon... Lets see.... I remember seeing 4912 full moons starting on the one when I came here! So.... 410 Years! His eyes were closed and he was grinning again, happy he could answer Kurama.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:47 pm

"...yeah." Kurama finished gulping down the eggs and took a bit of meat, leaving the rest for Takuya to devour. "Well I'm going to pack my things while you finish eating..."

He stood up and started to stuff his belongings in his pack, grabbing up Shi Jing in the process. He noticed that Takuya was licking the meat juice from the stone stab and realizing it was hot in the same action.

"...yeah. So if you're done with... that. Would you like to come along? I'm not headed anywhere in particular but it beats sitting here alone, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:00 pm

I don't know, have you tried it? He grinned again, and then laughed. His laughter was clear and sharp, like the first waters of spring off the side of the mountain. So, if you've no place to go, let's go... This way! Amazingly, he points towards the exact direction Kurama had came from.

Without any thought, he started walking in that direction, but then something catches his eye. Ooh! Look over there! He then runs in a perfect right angle to his intended path.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:19 am

Kurama kept walking, it felt as if this man were a little kid that he should put on a leash to keep from getting into trouble. "Hey! If you're going to tag along with me then keep close!" Kurama grumbled to himself, 'This should qualify as my Third Final Exam...' he thought to himself...

'Alright, so this Takuya guy is a Shinigami... Though he would probably not even know what that meant if I tried to explain it to him.

To study and not think is a waste. To think and not study is dangerous.

This man was a risk to his own health in this state. Luckily for him he hasn't come across a hollow in his travels else he might not be here today.

"Argh, Listen up! I'm feeling a bit restless, wanna spar a bit?"

Last edited by Marlamin1 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:26 am

ooc: I'll be nice here in return for how good mar is to the rest of us in our threads. Very Happy

Marlamin1
+1.5 speed
+0.5 spirit power
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Spar? Are we sailing? No, that's not right, no water here... Oh! A duel to the death! I've been in those before... no wait, we're already dead. That makes no sense. Uhh... Oh, right, practice, alright!!! And without further adieu, he charged at Kurama, sword drawn and mask down, making wide scything motions with his blade.

HERE I COME!!!!
His voice had taken a much darker tone. His eyes pierced mercilessly, anger fueling his swings. The intent to kill was clearly there...
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 1:08 pm

This guy was one sandwich short of a picnic, which made him dangerous. The thing about sparring with some one you just met was that you had no idea what to expect. His style was completely foreign to him, he acted as if he was holding two blades yet he only wielded the one zanpakuto.

Kurama jumped to the side, dodging the man's wild swings. He turned around and fueled his next slash with the momentum of his body. Kurama backed off yet again, his speed was greater than Takuya's, which didn't surprise him much. Kurama was used to being quicker, it was his greatest advantage in combat.

Kurama slashed out twice, not with any means to kill, though he doubted they could've killed the man with such a small amount of strength to begin with. Takuya swiped away the slashes with his zanpakuto, he attempted to use his invisible sword to block as well but once he realized that didn't work, he changed his methods.

Kurama moved side to side as he dodged the crazed man's slashes, almost as if he were enjoying making Takuya aggravated. He was almost toying with him, laughing as the blade sailed passed him into the base of a tree.

Kurama smiled and awaited the next series of attacks, maybe he'd let one through...
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:02 am

Left slash, right slash. Made no difference. This guy was too fast for Takuya to hit. He couldn't even get the flapping ends of his robes. Takuya fought like a berserker though, with little regard to his own health. His fighting style, however, put him at a disadvantage. Every once in a while, he would try to block with a non-existent blade, or attack with it.

Realizing that his attempts were futile, he came up with a different tactic. As Kurama came at him with a diagonal slash, Takuya made the block. And caught his arm at the same time. With an invisible smile and a gleeful gleam in his eyes, Takuya dropped his blade and stuck Kurama's gut. Confidant he could win this, he landed two more blows. Then, with a mighty flourish, he gave Kurama an astounding head butt, cracking him in the head with his metal mask still on.

As Kurama fell to the ground in a daze, Takuya stumbled around a bit. Even with the nearly indestructible metal mask the protected his face, the still HURT. After a few seconds, he bent down and grabbed his blade, nearly overbalancing himself and falling down. Still shaky, he moves for the now rising Kurama, blade clumsily slashing back and forth, ready for more action.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:44 am

"OW!!" In all of his training at the academy he'd never seen anyone head-butt some one before. Kurama's head was badly bleeding, the wind had been knocked out of him, and now the masked man was continuing his wild advance once more.

Kurama smiled, he wiped the blood from his brow and took an offensive stance. Normally one who was about to be attacked as such would resort to a most defensive stance in order to block the blow. Kurama just stood there and smiled and Takuya closed in on him.

Once Takuya was only inches from melee range, Kurama called out one of the kido he'd learned at the school but had never used in combat until now. "Hado #5! Disarm!" A pulse of energy rippled out of his outstretched hand and tore his opponent's blade from his hand without the chance of evasion.

Kurama seized his chance and slashed upwards diagonally. The attack was unavoidable but not fatal. Takuya bled a lot; his wound looked painful. His expression was hidden behind that mask of his so Kurama had no idea what his reaction might be. Considering the last time that he'd gotten within grappling range with the masked man ended with a painful head wound, Kurama back off.

He hid behind a nearby tree as Takuya took inventory of his wounds...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)   Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lessons Come From The Journey (Invite Only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next