The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male
Number of Posts : 41
Registration Date : 2010-02-22

Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) Empty
PostSubject: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:39 am

It was a boring night like any other. The street lights were all on and the sky was too blackened to make out any stars. There usually wasn't much traffic in this part of the city, as a result there was only one working traffic light, the others all blinked yellow or red. A cool breeze swept through the streets and a piece of discarded trash floated down an alley. Sakon sighed, "When am I going to be able to escape this place."

As a boy, Sakon grew up in the more poor district of the city and never really made his way passed lower-middle class. Each of these streets he knew by heart, having been born and killed within the same couple blocks that surrounded him now. He sat back against a wall and looked down at the sidewalk. His friend Keiji used to sit beside him on hot summer days with a case of soda in this very spot, now he had witnessed Keiji's death twice in the same life.

Another breeze swept passed him, blowing the piece of trash into a nearby gutter and down into the storm drain. Sakon sighed once more... He thought about heading back to the Soul Society and crashing in one of the abandoned houses of the Rukongai as he often did, the Gotei 13 usually didn't bother him there. Before he made up his mind however, he began to sense a small amount of spirit energy walking up the street towards him. It didn't seem weak enough to be a wandering soul or strong enough to be a threat. Besides, Hollows gave off a different spirit signature...

Last edited by Sakon Ikeda on Thu May 13, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rashir

Rashir

Male
Number of Posts : 27
Job/Interests : Aspiring musician/College freshman
Quote : "The world is made of hawks and crows. The people who are crows stay on the ground and fight over food. Those who are hawks are beautiful, majestic, and soar over the rest. The crows take flight by taking the hawks to the ground, but a true hawk just keeps soaring." -My Beloved Mother
Registration Date : 2010-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:56 am

Rashir walked down the streets of Tokyo. He sensed another person with spiritual power nearby, but it didn't feel like a soul or a hollow. He kept walking, feeling that the power was getting closer. As he neared within sight of the holder, it appeared to be a man a little older than he himself looked.
At first glance, it seemed the man didn't notice him. Why would a human notice him, he had no gigai. But it looked as if the man noticed his spiritual pressure. Then he noticed the man's sword. Are you another Shinigami? He asked.
Back to top Go down
Minatosuzunami

Minatosuzunami

Male
Number of Posts : 21
Job/Interests : Reading book and playing classics games
Quote : "Bag guys never win ya know"

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:17 am

Ah, what a city! The ancient feeling, the surging overload of culture, the echoing cry of a society long since passed. Okay, maybe not the last one so much. Still, it was a wondrous place, with endless things to see and do, more than most tourists have time to even think of. Now, with all the time and resource available to a Shinigami, what would one think to do with it all?City of Tokyo

Sleep. Okay, not that either. At least for most, that is. Minato couldn't be bothered with the endless busy of cities such as this. Sure, the sights were nice, but don't expect him to give a crap about them all, apart from sitting around for hours just looking at them. Dawn to dusk. Oh, what a lazy creature this Rogue. It's a wonder he can even fight, lazing about all the time and generally getting on people's nerves.

It was getting dark now, not dark dark, but dark. The sun was starting to set, and it lent its light in one last 'HEY LOOK AT ME' to the horizon, causing a wonder of beautiful colors and hues. Combine this with the historical nostalgia of Rome, and it's a hell of a place to be.he hide on top of the building and hide his vast amount of reiatsu. So no one could notice him

Minato sat, legs o'er the side of the rooftop, dangling into the void in front of him. He kicked his legs lazily, like a bored child. He leaned back at a slight angle, his hand firmly planted on the stone-work of the building. He looked forward, his eyes in a dreamy state, looking out over the city, the building in the center of his view. He gives a slow, determined yawn, putting all this weight on his hands, his shoulders near his ears. He sighs, bored for once amid all his sloth. He didn't feel like doing anything, but he was utterly and irrevocably bored. How pitiful.

"Ugh... I wonder just how much boredom I can stand before I'm forced to get off my ass..."

Minato would have been perfectly contented with testing this limit, if it were not for the sudden appearance of a new reiatsu signature appearing within his senses. He doesn't appear to move much, but his mind is a-whirl with thoughts, waiting, hoping, for a semi-friendly target so that he didn't have to exert any sort of energy.

"Its a Shinigami...or a Hollow."
He verbalizes with a grin.

Once again he met Rashir but this time it's on the real world.

( ooc : Rashir you can reply to this )
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:38 am

(Actually I'll reply since I'm next in the posting order, and for future reference if the thread isn't marked open it is alway a good idea to ask the owner in case it is a private thread... I don't have an issue with it this time but others may the next time you attempt it...)

Sakon eventually was able to make out the figure of a young man walking towards him. He allowed the figure to approach since it didn't seem hostile towards him. The young man asked if he were a Shinigami.

"I'm assuming by the way you are dressed that you are one yourself." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. For Sakon could tell he was a soul reaper. It wasn't the robes or the sword that made him believe the guy was from the Seireitei, it was how he carried himself, he was obviously trained in swordsmanship. Though he was no ranking office, that was for sure. The man's spiritual pressure wouldn't even hold up to an average Lt. if one were to cross his path. "My name is Sakon. I am indeed a Shinigami but not one that you'd be interested in meeting. I don't necessarily follow the laws of the Gotei 13 and probably would just cause trouble for a fresh out-of -the-academy guy like you..."

Sakon was about to turn away from the man and leave him standing there when he began to sense another collection of spiritual energy nearby. This part of the city was surprisingly alive tonight...
Back to top Go down
Rashir

Rashir

Male
Quote : "The world is made of hawks and crows. The people who are crows stay on the ground and fight over food. Those who are hawks are beautiful, majestic, and soar over the rest. The crows take flight by taking the hawks to the ground, but a true hawk just keeps soaring." -My Beloved Mother

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:59 am

Rashir was pleased that this man had a polite way to deal with others, even if he was a rogue Soul Reaper. Hello, Sakon, I am Rashir Chikara. As for the "fresh-out-of-the-academy" comment, I'm not exactly out of the academy yet... So I''m not technically a Shinigami. I just felt like exploring the real world for a while. Besides, I doubt you could cause much trouble for Seireitei if you've done nothing wrong.

He watched Sakon turn to start walking, but they both stopped as a new reiatsu appeared. Damn! Feels like another Shinigami. I wonder if he's here to take me back... It feels slightly familiar though, He whispered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Minatosuzunami

Minatosuzunami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:53 am

Who knew how long it had been. Minato had been standing around here for what seemed like days. He stopped counting after two hours though. He was supposed to take the second part of his Academy exam here. He had to fight one of the Best fighter in the academy His choices were the Vice captain, or Tenkai. It wasn't his choice as far as he was concerned, and at this point he didn't care. He just wanted to go. He wanted to leave. He almost did at one point. Karasu whispered to him though. He told him to calm his nerves. He had to remain as solid as a stone. If he didn't he would crumble like granite. He had to be solid. Very well then, that is how it would be. Minato sat down. He closed his eyes and crossed his legs. He focused on all that was around him. He expanded his consciousness. He opened his eyes and blocked out visuals. He didn't want to see. He wanted to hear. He wanted to listen. This is what he did until his time would come. He meditated.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male
Number of Posts : 203
Job/Interests : Stuff
Quote : "What a mouse gotta do... A mouse gotta do...."
Registration Date : 2010-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:11 am

OOC: Would anyone of you mind if I dropped in?
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:21 pm

(No, that'd be perfect actually. Cue the Hollow!)

Another Shinigami... That wouldn't be good, at least not for Sakon. Being a rogue; skipping out on your duties to keep the balance of incoming and outgoing souls, was against the law of the Seireitei. This soul reaper would most likely attempt to arrest him, and the young academy student would be forced to aid, or be punished for interfering in an arrest...

It seemed that wasn't even the worst of his problems though, for he began feeling an odd tingling in the back of his neck... A feeling he was familiar with by now, followed by a blood chilling howl, a hollow's howl. It was close by, probably a mile or so outside of town. Sakon knew of only one place that may attract the attention of a Hollow out there, and that was the old children's cemetery.

"We have to go!" He shouted at the young man. "I know some one who's about to be attacked!" Sakon sprinted faster than he had ever before. There was a young boy at that cemetery that had been attacked once before by a Hollow though once the behemoth had been dealt with the child had run off. It was now obvious to him that the cemetery must've been where he was buried for there were no records of his death in any of the local churches. The cemetery had been put out of operation about 30 years ago but it wasn't unheard of for a desperate family down on their luck to bury a lost loved one in the cemetery...

Sakon could sense the Hollow's spiritual energy even more so now that they were within sight of it... Hopefully they wouldn't be too late...
Back to top Go down
Minatosuzunami

Minatosuzunami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:22 pm

( ooc : i would like to join ,slaying the hollow down )

( ooc : im not academy student no more i,ve been promoted)

EDIT: Please cut down on the ooc posts... PMs work much better and don't leave all the eye sores in a thread...
Back to top Go down
Rashir

Rashir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Rashir wanted the new Shinigami to show himself, just to see if he knew him. As he searched, a new reiatsu appeared. It felt akin to the monster that had killed him while he was human. Sakon said he knew someone that could be attacked, then burst off running. Rashir chased after him to confront the Hollow.

Rashir could barely keep up with Sakon by running as fast as he could, though he was in no way gaining on the man. As they drew closer to the monster, Rashir found himself drawing his sword. He had never fought a Hollow before, this would be his first real battle.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:11 am

Nius was watching eagerly, he knew the shinigami were nearby and his trap had worked to perfection. He was hiding his reiatsu while lurking in the shadows of the cemetary while the poor fool of a lesser hollow that he had tricked was chasing after a small child. This was a move he had used previously, tricking a lesser hollow into helping him kill shinigami by telling him he would get to share in the 'bounty'.

While Nius was busy thinking about just how sinister he was, the other hollow, looking like a crocodile walking on his hind legs, had just caught the little child he had been chasing and he did so with a proud laugh. The beast threw him into the air a short bit then kicked him away making him crash into a grave stone with a thud obviously causing a lot of pain to the poor ghost.

The creatures fun was ended however as it felt the reiatsu of two shinigami coming in, letting out a howl that was supposed to signal Nius that it was time for him to come out but there was nothing, only the glimmer of joy in the red eyes glowing in the shadows. 'So it begins...
Back to top Go down
Minatosuzunami

Minatosuzunami

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:11 am

Why did he decide to show up in such a place at a time such as this? It was clear that this wasn't the place to be, but yet, one foolish being managed to actually become attracted to the overpowering feeling of reiatsu around him. He darted his body swiftly across the sky scanning with his deep, chaotic, red oculars for whatever it was that held this much power. It was no shinigami, that was certain. The negative pulse that followed his heartbeat and called out to him in silent whispers told him off that much.

This being held a scent to its reiatsu that was corrupt, dark, and twisted. The very thing that this Shinigami also shared. But, there was a major difference. One evil overpowered the other and it surely wasn't himself. But regardless of the fact, strangely, this being did not run. See, despite his knowledge about what this unknown signature could be, he sought it out simply because he was fearless. He was already within this town and to run away and cower in fear was something his conscience just would not allow.
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:03 pm

(SORRY SORRY SORRY!! I was very sick and in the hospital for a few days. I was staying with my grandma since I was too sick to go to school and my dad couldn't stay home and watch me. She didn't have internet but I'm feeling better and can now use my own computer again! I'll post after school today if you guys are still interested in this thread. I'll grab a mod to delete my double post... DONE!)

Sakon could see it now. The creature was ugly that was for sure, though nothing he hadn't seen before. The thing resembled a crocodile on its hind legs. Odd how these things took the shape of the beasts of the real world for that was exactly what they were, heartless animals; Merciless, uncaring, unyielding beasts with no love for any other living thing but themselves. Though even they were not worthy of life, hollow husks of what they once were before hiding their shamed faces with masks of bone. Death bringing death, an unholy cycle that could only be ended by one such as himself, a soul reaper.

Sakon could see the boy lying unconscious on the ground beside a cracked tombstone, bleeding. Sakon clenched his zanpakuto and stepped towards the creature. He could sense the other two shinigami on his tail, ready to kill this ungodly monstrosity once they reached the cemetery. This fight would be quick and easy, three shinigami against one lowly, stupid hollow. The creature showed no fear, as they never did. Even though he was about to pay for his sins as a hollow, all the thing did was lick its mouth as if it were about to dine on the most delicious three course meal it'd ever had...

"You are gonna pay you son of a bitch!"
Sakon dashed towards the creature with all the speed he could muster, zanpakuto ready to sever this thing limb by limb. He had a hatred for hollows that even a quincy would be proud of...
Back to top Go down
Rashir

Rashir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 2:36 am

Rashir arrived at the cemetery shortly after Sakon. He readied himself for a fight, feeling evil close by. Then he saw the hollow. It was the first time he'd seen a hollow. It was a hideous creature, reeking of anger, sadness, and every bad feeling or emotion you could think of. It was in the shape of a crocodile walking on it's back legs. It had a mask of bone in place of a face. Do all hollow look like tortured animals? He asked himself.

His thoughts were interrupted. Not by a sound or a movement, but a sight. There was a young boy lying by a tombstone, bleeding. It took him little time to understand what happened, but to him it felt like an eternity. He gripped the hilt of his blade hard enough to break bones. His mind filled with rage at the sight of a hurt child. If there was anything that could make him angry, it was this. An innocent child was lying on the ground, bleeding by the hands of a monster.

His grey eye turned the same color as the other, blood red. His veins flowed with adrenaline. His soul filled with malice towards the hollow. He forgot his surroundings, forgot the people around him, he even forgot his own identity. His reiatsu swirled like a tornado, wrapping around him for one sole purpose, to create an aura of great strength and rage. He became stronger, faster, and extremely vulnerable. His entire being seemed to turn into pure rage and an instinct to kill. No, his mind did not wish to hurt anyone but the hollow. It was an instinct to protect, not to kill. He rushed the hollow with the tip of his blade running along the ground, ready to rend its head from its body.
Back to top Go down
Nius

Nius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Nius’ eyes moved in the darkness, he observed the two shinigami who approached, and giggled quietly as he saw their reaction to the beaten child. He calmly walked out of his shaded observation spot and let out a bone chilling laugh as he saw the two attack his companion in a fit of rage. The lesser hollow overcome quickly by the combined efforts of the two, but it was of no concern to Nius; this was after all an expected casualty. As the body of his fallen friend faded away into oblivion, Nius took the opportunity to grab the fallen child and took a slow bite into it and tore the small body apart. Mhm… The sweetness of innocence; such a delicious taste…

He took a few arrogant steps closer to the shinigami and let out another laugh, then resumed talking. However I should not ignore the subject at hand; I see you killed my ‘friend’, not a huge loss. But it proves you might actually be capable enough to prove a challenge to me, so if you will excuse me, it is time for me to kill you now… After these words, and the infamous hollow cry, Nius sprung forward with his powerful hind legs: sweeping his claws alongside him to try to catch both shinigami in one fell swoop of his arms.

(( Not the best, but I'm pretty tired. ))
Back to top Go down
Sakon Ikeda

Sakon Ikeda

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Sakon couldn't believe it... While he and one of the other Shinigami were busy fighting the crocodile-like hollow, another one had appeared, seemingly out of no where. It had eaten the child as it remained lying unconscious and unprotected.

The creature stepped closer, laughing as if it pleased itself to see Sakon's pained expression. The creature spoke, giving it the appearance of an intelligent being, but how could any creature of even mild intelligence kill an innocent boy like that. This was no intelligent being, it was a mindless beast just like any other hollow before him. The hollow let out a roar and charged the Shinigami, attempting to catch them in his arms.

Sakon leaped out of the way, but not with much skill for it took much out of him just to avoid the charge. He slammed into a nearby tree, dead and rotting it softened the blow to his spine. Having just narrowly avoided a possibly fatal injury, Sakon wasted no time in grabbing up his zanpakuto. This fight was going to test him like never before, and only vengeance for the dead child lead his actions.

"I'm going to fucking destroy you!" Sakon screamed as he dashed towards the creature and used a tombstone to push himself from the earth, jumping high over the Hollow's ferocious form and coming down on it with a devastating downward slash.
Back to top Go down
Rashir

Rashir

Male

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:35 am

Rashir turned around to see another hollow, but this one was much more cruel. It picked up the small boy and ate it, tearing the frail body apart. Rashir was enraged once again. This creature spoke to them as if they were inferior, and its words meant nothing. Rashir's enraged mind heard none of the words. He heard no sound but the blood pumping through his veins. The beast rushed towards him with its claws extended outwards.

As the beast charge at him, Rashir began running directly at it. He dove underneath the hollow's claws. He had made it underneath it's arm almost unscathed, but his large frame was a bit too large for this particular space. He had a small wound on his right arm. He winced for a moment, but then shook off the pain.

He stood and turned toward the beast with his zanpakutou outstretched. I'm going to tear you in half! He roared at the beast. His spin would give the blow more force if it hit the hollow. He positioned the sword so it would hit the beast in the torso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)   Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still In Tokyo... (INVITE ONLY!!)
Page 1 of 1