The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP)   Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Kaito nodded his head at the 10th squad captain's suggestion, "Go ahead, there's no need to waste time bickering amongst ourselves...Soul Society has functioned for thousands of centuries with arguments I don't expect to change that" he reasoned. Switching his focus towards the various grumblings that echoed throughout the room Kaito sighed as he slammed his right hand onto the surface of the table, "Captains...you are all shinigami that have in your own right reached the pinnacle of shinigami. You have surpassed the average shinigami and made yourselves into leaders of our world. This new system's success is based solely upon your resilience" he said as he eyed the remaining captains in the room, "...that being I can understand the tension that will initially be present, but until it becomes proven that the system can't work we shall leave as is. Naturally we can rework somethings as we progress" he finished. Rhythimically tapping on the table Kaito dismissed the captains with a wave of his hand, "Please, ladies and gentlemen inform your squads of the new arrangements promptly so that the transition may proceed smoothly" he advised. A small smirk played at his lips as he remained seated in his esteemed position in the conference room; he had taken his first actions as the new Captain Commander of the Gotei 13.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP)   Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:23 pm

((OOC: hope it's okay, i got bored of not actually being able to rp as Kaiyo..dammit i missed her Razz ))

As most meetings ended with the officers of Soul Society, whenever they did draw to a close, it was usually very quickly. The previous files and papers were shot across the room as all at once, through some sort of unspoken rule, the Captains and Vice Captains 'vanished' briefly from sight, already flash stepping back to their assigned squad barracks. At the last word of their new Captain Commander, a brief and only vaguely polite nod embraced each Squad representative, before the tidal wave of strewn papers and even a few chairs were sent flying across the room in the quick departure. This was of course all but the short 11th squad Lieutenant who had planned on remaining in her seat before a chair had been knocked into her face by her over-powered and far too fast Captain.

The short blonde girl stumbled back up to her feet, rubbing her soon to be swollen eye as she turned around to Kaito; large grin attached to her face as she bounded towards the guy and hugged him. 'This is so amazing! Well done Kaito!' she grinned, pulling back from the hug. If Kaiyo hadn't been such a ridiculous light weight she would likely have invited the guy out for a celebratory drink of sake...and she was pretty sure he wasn't so keen on milkshakes either. Kaiyo hopped up onto the table, swinging her short legs in the air as she rested her hands either side of her, 'So do ya have any mega big new amazing plans for the Gotei 13 yet, Sou-taichou?'
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP)   Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:33 pm

(Quite understandable Kaiyo-san...btw...do I get one of those neat titles like you? If, yes I'm kind of excited haha)

Kaito felt a strange warmth spread through his body as his lieutenant friend regarded amiably for the first time since his promotion to becoming the Captain Commander, "I'm not sure I would call any of my plans big, Kaiyo-chan" he laughed hastily while rubbing his head. He was glad that the small lieutenant had decided to stay behind and give him a personal congratulations; in truth Kaito felt suffocated in the presence of so many figureheads of the Sereitei. Releasing a sigh into the deserted room he leaned back into his chair and felt as the cushions relieved some of the tension from his spine, "My first big plan will be to go through a whole day without waking up for any particular reason" he announced with mock sincerity. As the last words of his statement left his mouth, he immediately burst into a quick bout of laughter, "Sorry, Kaiyo-chan..." he spluttered after a few minutes, "...I couldn't help making a joke there" he explained with a smile. Realizing that having a chat with the small girl had somewhat restored his confidence made him even happier about the way that things had turned out; he grin etched itself as he smiled thoughtfully at the innocent looking lieutenant that had made him a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP)   Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:59 am

((OOC: ohhh yeah Very Happy *points to shiny new title* lol congrats Razz))

Kaiyo giggled lightly, so far the prospect of sleeping was a great idea, but the over-excitable girl had never quite mastered 'relaxation' of any kind. Nevertheless the girl figured she had the rest of the day free, so she should maybe try some training, it had been all to long since she'd last trained and seeing as she'd only just found her Zanpaktou again (a series of events that she would rather not discuss so openly) training seemed like a good idea. Kaiyo swung off the edge of the table, landing silently on the ground as she ruffled the back of her blonde hair for a moment, 'You should check out the officers bar later' she grinned. Kaiyo tapped the hilt of her blade rhythmically, even standing still and talking was becoming quite dull. The girl smirked; her smile growing from the corners of her lips as the light danced along her blue eyes, the girl stood up to attention quickly and saluted her new Captain Commander, 'Well i guess i'll see ya later Kaito, unless you wanted to go get a drink or something' Kaiyo dropped back into her usual posture as she turned to leave, glancing back over her shoulder as she spoke with complete conviction, 'You don'y need to worry ya know, you're gunna be the best Sou-taichou ever'
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP)   Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:54 pm

(I dropped to the floor from the shock of my new title just to let you know....haha)

Kaito watched as the small lieutenant left the room, leaving him with a brief word of encouragement, "Damn, that girl..." he whispered to her disappearing figure, "...even as the Captain Commander she still treats me like a kid" he sighed. It was after he sighed that he realized that he had been smiling the entire time that he spoke to Kaiyo; something he hadn't done at all when he was in the presence of the other captain. "Maybe I shouldn't allow her to disarm my guard so easily" he reflected as he rose from his seat slowly and stretched; the hoari fluttered soundlessly from his broad shoulders as he turned towards the door and walked back towards his office. Tapping the hilt of his zanpakuto, Kaito began to hum a tune that he had heard once when he was passing by one of his academy classes, "Some days, Some fights, Some die in the name of the..." he continued as the sun's heavy rays poured over him. Each footstep that he took now could now be considered one of the determining factors in whether Soul Society thrived under his watch or not; he had no intention of failing either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP)   Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Completely Different (KAITO! xP)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2