The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Captains Office (kaito only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

The Captains Office (kaito only) Empty
PostSubject: The Captains Office (kaito only)   The Captains Office (kaito only) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:26 am

((OOC: Enter at yout own risk and requeast the position of Lieutenant from your Captain and he'll set you various tasks to complete, once they're done you come back to this rp and become Vice Captain of squad 3, good luck Wink )

The Captain sat silently at his desk, he was a calm patient man, who was staring quite absent mindedly out of his window; casually drumming his fingers on his desk. 3rd seat Kaito Saruwatari had long been a strong competitor for Lieutenant and the Captain liked the guy, despite his obvious lazy attitude. A message had gotten through that the 3rd seat was going to ask for Vice Captain position, a task never to be taken too lightly the Captain had cancelled his meetings to await the request.
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Office (kaito only)   The Captains Office (kaito only) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:29 am

Kaito strolled into the captain's office since he had requested the captain's audience because he wanted to take the lieutenant position for the 3rd squad, but at the same time he wasn't sure that he wanted to deal with all the work involved in it. As he walked to the front desk where the captain sat, Kaito eyed the captain to see if he could get a handle on the man's demeanor, "...I have a request for you, Taichou" he said feeling completely out of character. It wasn't like him at all to go looking for positions that required more work than he was willing to do, but at the same time Kaito needed the access of a lieutenant so that he could do some of things that he wanted to do. Heaving a deep breath he said slowly, "I guess I came here to request that I want to be put into the candidency race for the lieutenant position..." he said as he scratched his head and avoided looking directly at the captain. "This is going to be so troublesome..." he thought miserably to himself as his shoulder's dropped in anticipation of all the paper work that he would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Office (kaito only)   The Captains Office (kaito only) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 am

The Captain nodded slowly at his 3rd seat, smiling as he slowly ose to his feet and spoke in an authorative voice, 'Very well you may have a trial to become my vice-captain. Remember this isn’t a stroll on the park so i expect you to come to the trial with your full determination to succeed and will to fight.' Kaito would have to temporarily not be lazy to achieve the new rank.

The man ran his hand gently through his hair, staring absent mindendly out of the window for a moment before returning his attention back to Kaito, 'Very well, erm...' he tilted his head upwards in thought for a moment. Clicking his fingers, the man pointed out his hand at Kaito, grinning happily as he spoke, 'Okay well i need you to increase your fighting skill, with a friendly spar with me, just so i can get a level for you, and maybe try and further your relationship with your Zanpaktou, then we'll talk Kaito' the man winked after he finished speaking, he had been quite vague but he thought the 3rd seat could work out what he needed to do.

Objectives:
-Achieve your second Shikai ability, application to be made in the shinigami academy, become one with your Zanpaktou
- Beat the Captain in a 'friendly spar'
- return to his office for offical promotion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Captains Office (kaito only)   The Captains Office (kaito only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Captains Office (kaito only)
Page 1 of 1