The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny Affirmed (Bankai post)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

Destiny Affirmed (Bankai post) Empty
PostSubject: Destiny Affirmed (Bankai post)   Destiny Affirmed (Bankai post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Kaito trudged through the barracks of his squad as he juggled the chokuto katana in his hand; it weight was light and the black color gleamed in the light as if there was a certain energy that recklessly traversed the length of the zanpakutou. Despite his laziness and lack of attention, even Kaito had to admit the beauty of his blade; this was the power that he had attained by mastering the zanpakutou, Á Bao A Qu. Each footfall fell on the crisp ground before him with a sense of inevitability, today was the day that Kaito would attempt to force the powerful spirit that had granted him the ability to change his destiny into submission. He could feel his heart thudding painfully against the inner walls of his chest, "Can I really do something like this? That guy's power..." his mind began to fill with doubts as he strode to the top of Souykyou hill, the old execution grounds. Looking up at the broken execution posts Kaito shuddered as he thought that the location could very well be symbolic of the outcome of the endeavor that he was about to take, "Geez...what an ominous feeling...I wonder if I should just give up on this whole idea" he wondered as he reared his head back towards the sky.

A single gust of wind blew by as the anxiety of his task washed over him successfully drenching his forehead with sweat, but ignoring the signals from his body to avoid the confrontation the shinigami quickly unsheathed his zanpakutou and jammed it into the ground. Small pieces of the crusty earth scattered nearby as Kaito extended his hand towards the blade and used his reiatsu to materialize the spirit that he had sought to conquer. Energy pulsated around him, sending plumes of dust scurrying away from his being; he didn't see any of this as he concentrated on the blade in front of him which had also begun to glow in an indigo flare of spiritual energy, "Come...I will...defeat you" Kaito called out as loudly as he could in his mind. He struggled to keep the doubt from poisoning his mind because he knew that if Á Bao A Qu sensed any wavering in his resolve, the zanpakutou spirit would refuse to come to him much less give him a chance at attaining control over it. With each passing minute the light surrounding both Kaito and the blade grew in strength; reiatsu began blasting huge pieces of the earth around them into the air, but the shinigami remained oblivious to what was going on around him.

A single violent quake of the earth and Kaito knew that the time had come for him to bear witness to his zanpakutou's spirit to materialize outside of the inner world, "So are you prepared?" he asked with determination that was hidden beneath the trepidation that filled his heart. Without any wasted movement's the eye of the spirit focused on him before bellowing, "Boy...no...friend...are you prepared? Have you no regrets or limitations that will hold you back in our fight?". Twitching slightly at the word "regrets", the young shinigami began to quickly reflect upon whether or not he really wanted to risk everything for a chance at attaining the greatest power possible for someone like him. His eyes glazed over as he firmly set his feet into the ground; without a word leaving his lips he walked over to where the chokuto still lay embedded in the ground and picked up. Turning only after creating appropriate distance between himself and the zanpakutou spirit Kaito raised his blade into the sunlight, "Regrets? Don't take such a tone with someone who is going to become your master" he demanded. The eye closed slowly in affirmation of what that statement meant and a stillness took over the two beings as they focused their internal energies towards the task at hand, "Now or never" Kaito thought as he gripped the smooth onyx hilt of his weapon.

In the following seconds the young shinigami's mind went blank as he immediately flash stepped to where the spirit remained hovering peacefully in the sky, his blade flashed through the air leaving a purple hue of light in its wake. Before the striking the intended target, the tip of the chokuto struck against a hard pink glass and Kaito knew what had happened instantly, "Shi--" was all he could manage squeeze out of his mouth before Á Bao A Qu calmly uttered, "Heki" and the reiatsu infused bubble burst from the inside out. Smoke covered the are for several long minutes before showing signs of clearing up as the sun ray's broke through the thick smog that had been created in the initial skirmish. The dissipating clouds revealed a glass bubble hovering where the spirit was, "I see...so you have improved your usage of our powers a substantial amount" the eyeball grudgingly complimented Kaito's ingenuity. A smirking young man came into view as the last of the smoke cleared away with a sudden rush of wind that seared across the cracked land below the opponents. With a quick wave of the blade in his hand, the glass bubble shattered into many beautiful pieces that sparkled in the sun, but he was not distracted from the view of the zanpakutou spirit.

"So, what do you think? Creating a bubble within a bubble...you like the concept don't you?" Kaito asked confidently as he dropped to the ground with a soft thud, "...in any case..." he began to explain, "...I'm not done with you yet so...shall we?" he jokingly asked. As the challenge sailed through the air, Kaito poured out all his spiritual energy at that moment; his reiatsu resonated through the air making even the nearest objects seem as if they were shimmering in place. Impressed with the level of power that he had amassed so far, Kaito gathered energy into his feet as he had learned from Gaira and built it until the ground underneath his sandals were compressed by the resulting spiritual pressure. At the last second the shinigami allowed the energy to jettison him into the air as he brought his blade to his left hip in preparation to strike the zanpakutou spirit in frontal assault. "Don't you think that having a huge ass eye is a big disadvantage? All I have to do is wound you once there and it's all over" he surmised with a deadly undertone. Suddenly Kaito felt as his entire body came to a jerking stop, "What?!" he exclaimed as he turned to see one of the hands that normally lay dormant at Á Bao A Qu's side clutching his blade with an incredible amount of strength.

The eye before widened as the hand slammed him into the ground with enough force to create a small crater, "You are too early in trying to come before me, Kaito...maybe you can try again next time..." the spirit said assured the shinigami would concede defeat. Suddenly the small ping of a glass was heard in the silence as several glass mirror's were created around the spirit, "What?!" it wailed with shock. When the dust cleared at the site of Kaito's impact, a glass mirror was visible on the ground while the hand lay resting on top of it trying to grasp the slippery surface. Kaito's image appeared in 21 glasses with a grin on his face, "I have been calculating every step of the way...don't think that for a second I underestimated you" he explained as the many voice layered atop one another creating a cacophony of noise. All at once the images raised their chokuto blades over their heads and began to glow purple with reiatsu, "I still have another trick that you have yet to realize my friend" the images muttered with strain in their voices. At that moment, the mirrors began to spread away from where the spirit floated to encompass the entire Soukyou hill, "This is amazing...Kaito...you...you truly are a genius..." the spirit praised in amazement.

Panting along with the other 20 reflections of himself, Kaito smiled with one squinted eye open, "So what? Genius doesn't begin to explain how far ahead I've been putting this together...now I'm going to finish you with your own power, remember your strength...is also my strength" he said in a voice that indicated what he thought would be then end. A bright light flashed on the surfaces of all the mirrors and suddenly Kaito burst forth from one of them at an impossible speed; he had anticipated that he would have a tougher time maintaining the ability and with the increased distance it made it possible for opponents to see him, but he was sure it wouldn't give them the chance to react. His image flickered for a few nano seconds before a slash mark appeared where Á Bao A Qu had raised his hand to defend himself as Kaito's image returned to the surface of the mirror he stared incredulously at the zanpakutou spirit, "That guy guessed where I was going to strike and actually tried to defend himself...unreal..." he thought to himself. With a roar the spirit began to glow with a large amount of spiritual energy and for the first time outside of his inner world Kaito felt the weight of his zanpakuto's reiatsu, "Heh...you really are a monster...my zanpakutou...I'm glad I only do this once" he laughed slightly.

"Since the distance between the mirrors has increased it means that I use up loads more energy with each assault so I can only manage another two strikes...but that will be all I need to end it, you know that don't you?" he asked from the many vantage points he had. "That's where you are wrong, lad...allow me to show you my trump card..." the spirit impassively said to the young shinigami as the spiritual energy surrounding it began to expand. The reiatsu was powerful enough to begin cracking the glass mirrors that surrounded the former execution grounds; Kaito could tell from the cracking noises coming from below that the hill wouldn't be able to handle much more of their attacks. "Alright...looks like its all over from here" Kaito said through gritted teeth as the mirrors' surfaces flashed again and he burst forth towards where Á Bao A Qu remained hovering. Inches away from the spirit a strange white light burst from the core as Kaito slashed one of the spirit's hands in half only to be blown away by the force of the unnamed attack that had been used. Kaito opened his eyes to find most of his kimono blown away, but his pants where still intact albeit the sandals must have been reduced to ashes and for the first time he looked around him to see the damage that the two fighters had caused to the area.

"I wonder where that damn spirit has gone..." he questioned as he rose shakily to his feet and stammered through the aftermath of the blast, "What the hell was that attack he used to end it?" he continued to wonder as he limped while clutching his left shoulder. He had lost his chokuto and he knew that if he had to continue fighting there was no way that he could win the battle in his current condition, but his thoughts were interrupted by a blinding light. "You have done it, Kaito...I submit...even in the face of the peak of my power you managed to fight on even grounds with me and even managed to inflict harm...for that I call you master and relinquish complete power to you" the spirit somberly said. As the acquittal of the battle became clear to Kaito, Á Bao A Qu's eye began to glow and the young shinigami could feel as his reiatsu seemed to rampage wildly within his body. Roaring into the sky as the reiatsu made a column of purple, ethereal light into the sky; the clouds parted where the blast of energy smashed into the heavens before dying out slowly. Spirit energy flowed around Kaito in thick clusters of light; he had never experienced anything of this magnitude in his life, he could feel the change as he was lifted into several meters from the ground.

Energy jammed its way into his being for several minutes before the light faded away and he was gently dropped to the ground once more; clouds of dust seemed to flee his presence as he felt a new power teeming through his pores. Lifting his arm into the air he examined the black armor that now coated the top half of his body, it was skeletal in texture and he noticed that there were eyes everywhere; he could see out of every one of them. It was an odd feeling to explain as he looked up at the hovering spirit, "This...this is my bankai?" he inquired, but he already knew the answer; that was the only explanation for the power that filled him currently. He felt as if he could do anything with his power, "Use it well...you know have complete control of your will...your own destiny is in the palm of your and the steel of your blade...don't disappoint us..." the spirit warned as it disappeared into nothingness. "I won't disappoint...I'm going to find the meaning and purpose behind my existence..." he affirmed to himself as he sealed his zanpakutou away and drifted into the darkness of the night. With his new bankai, he attained the level of control that he hadn't thought possible, but now he would change the face of Soul Society with it.

Bankai Template

+4 to Spirit Power, Speed and Fighting Skill

Call out phrase for Bankai: Bankai! Asura Á Bao A Qu! (Fighting Demon Ambitious Blob)

Description of the Bankai:

The bankai takes the form of a skeletal black armor that only covers the top half of Kaito's body leaving the hakama pants in their normal state. The helmet is designed like a skull with an open mouth and Kaito's face is between the two jaw lines. On both shoulders there are eyes facing outward so that he can see everything to his sides without looking. On his chest and back rest another set of eyes offering the same increase in range of vision as the ones on his shoulder. In this state Kaito's hands are enveloped in the armor and aren't visible instead there are two crimson red blades, that are retractable into the mouths of what appear to skulls although they are deformed to some extent. The skulls that are placed at his hands have eyes also enabling him to see with them as well; when using bankai Kaito is able to simultaneously view the world through all these eyes at once.

Abilities:

Ability 1:

Mastery

Description of ability: This initial ability grants Kaito the ability to use his shikai powers upon whatever target any of the eyes rest upon; there are several blind spots that his opponent must find to take advantage of this. Also the bankai is a compression style bankai which grants him high speed combat abilities and full utilization of his zanpakutou's power.

+ 6 Speed
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Destiny Affirmed (Bankai post) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny Affirmed (Bankai post)   Destiny Affirmed (Bankai post) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:55 pm

WOW.....
*stamps forehead with special Bankai stamper* APPROVED
Back to top Go down

Destiny Affirmed (Bankai post)
Page 1 of 1