The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shualaruna Buroughwind

Go down 
+2
Kaiyo
Shualaruna
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shualaruna

Shualaruna

Female
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2009-12-21

Shualaruna Buroughwind Empty
PostSubject: Shualaruna Buroughwind   Shualaruna Buroughwind I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:18 pm

Name: Shualaruna Buroughwind
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 120

Personality: Very quite at first...but soon can open up when she can trust the person well enough. She even still will have some walls built up so no one gets close to her...its very easy to see even after getting to know her some. She can be spastic and fun sometimes but sometimes very quite....

Appearance: Shualaruna Buroughwind Untitled3

Sealed Zanpakutō : looks like a katanan. PIC:Suginara Shualaruna Buroughwind Katana

History/Background: Shualaruna loved traveling around, taking only a sketch pad and art excessories with her. She loved to draw anything, and anything that came from her imagination she drew as well. She also drew people from her dreams...she drew three different people. The ones she liked the most was one that had red spikey hair with a white band around his head and the other was a man with an eye patch with black liberty spike hair. She didn't know who they where, but she liked them. She was born in colorado in the mountains and traveled to japan where she died.

Spirit power:4

Speed:4

Inteligence:4

Kidou Mastery: 4

Fighting skill:4

Rp sample: Alaruna takes a step forward towards the forrest. She thinks, 'What am I doing here'. She keeps walking forward until she finds herself deep in the forrest's belly. " Now I am lost. I guess the only thing to do is keep moving forward and see where my path takes me," As she say's this, she catches a glimps of something in the shadows, but she ignores this and keeps walking onward.

Last edited by Shualaruna on Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Shualaruna Buroughwind   Shualaruna Buroughwind I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 am

erm please follow the templates provided Smile

Shinigami Template
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Shualaruna Buroughwind   Shualaruna Buroughwind I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:28 pm

haha I thoroughly enjoyed that illustration Saroki. Anyway...as stated above the templates are there to guide you. If you need any help just PM me or any other mod.
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Shualaruna Buroughwind   Shualaruna Buroughwind I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:31 am

Keep it on topic people.
Back to top Go down
Shualaruna

Shualaruna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shualaruna Buroughwind   Shualaruna Buroughwind I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 7:22 pm

So is my profile yet approved or do I need to work on it more?
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Shualaruna Buroughwind   Shualaruna Buroughwind I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:32 am

Mr. Doom, word of caution. Keep your place. Comments made that are not your job to make are considered spam.

This is a warning, do not post in the character sign up thread anymore or you risk the punishments a spammer would receive.

As to Shualaruna... You need an RP sample and a personality description before we can approve you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Shualaruna

Shualaruna

Female

PostSubject: Re: Shualaruna Buroughwind   Shualaruna Buroughwind I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:18 pm

K there it should be good now...I cant wait to start roleplaying!!!
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Shualaruna Buroughwind   Shualaruna Buroughwind I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:51 pm

I feel that it is better now. The background could be more detailed and tell how she came to the seireitei, but that can be learned through your roleplaying. The sample was alright, most of us prefer writing in a past tense of writing, but I don't know if it's required. As long as nobody has any further arguments:

APPROVED

ps: just a heads up, your training posts will have to be much longer than your sample if you want stat increases.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Shualaruna Buroughwind   Shualaruna Buroughwind I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:02 am

Moved for you Kuro Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shualaruna Buroughwind   Shualaruna Buroughwind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shualaruna Buroughwind
Page 1 of 1