The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Buroughwind Pride

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shualaruna

Shualaruna

Female
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2009-12-21

The Buroughwind Pride Empty
PostSubject: The Buroughwind Pride   The Buroughwind Pride I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:06 am

Shualaruna walked out into the desert looking training ground. She skimmed the area not seeing very much. Boulders, rocks, crumbles, and dust and dirt. She sighed scratching the back of her head. She thought to her 'How did I end up like this? How DID I die?' She tried her best to remember but it just wouldn't come back to her. All she saw was black, pitch black darkness in her mind.

She walked out a lil farther kicking a few rocks. She began to think of her sword and how gratefull she was to have it by her side. Even tho still, she had not yet learned it name. That made her upset. What was it that she was doing wrong not to recieve its name. Or to even if it really did have a spirit within it. "What is it you want me to do?!" She asked her sword and sighed a heavy sigh.

She sat down looking out beyond the rocks. A slight breeze blew. The breeze took her back, back to her childhood memories. She remembered her father sitting in his chair watching tv. But she could see well that he was so zoned in that he did not notice her. It was her 17th birthday. She knew she was able to see things that other normal people couldn't. She snuck out with out her father hearing the door latch as she closed it behind her. She quietly but quickly tip-toed out into the street and then began in a full ran to the park. She sat down on a bench to catch her breath looking over the beautiful glistening lake, as the moon reflected off of it. That when she notice that there was some out there. She moved closer to get a better look at him.
It seemed as if he was just standing on the water. He had blue hair and strange white clothes. When she started to yell out at him, his eye's caught hers. And there she stood stuned by his piercing blue eyes. He smirked and then he was gone.

Shualaruna came back to reality blinking her eyes, she got and stretched. She put her hand on her sword. "Know that wont give up to know that you are there with me." She told it.
Back to top Go down

The Buroughwind Pride
Page 1 of 1