The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

True Mastery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

True Mastery Empty
PostSubject: True Mastery   True Mastery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:55 pm

Kuro was still shaken from the occurances in the Rukongai. The village that had helped to train him to be so strong was now completely destroyed. He stood in the forest nearby the ruined camp, not willing to bring himself to look upon the results of his carelessness. He punched a tree in front of him in frustration hard enough to draw blood from his fist. As he glanced at his hand, a strange sort of breeze rustled around him and a stream of energy flew out of his zampakuto. The energy hovered a few yards in front of him before forming into the shape of his zanpakuto spirit. The masked ninja with the glowing eyes of light, Seishou-sejin.

"Your power has grown stronger. And you have practiced hard with my techniques as I instructed you to. Now I have one more thing to teach you my son, and you will have your true power."

Kuro didn't understand what the spirit meant. He was not ready for the true power of a zanpakuto yet. He'd read about that. They called it ban-kai. He also wasn't in the mood for training. "Master, I appreciate your offer but-" Kuro was interrupted as the spirit sprinted forward and delivered a strong strike that sent him flying. He thanked his lucky stars that he did not hit any trees as he recovered his footing. Looking back at the spirit, he saw that its eyes were flashing in the way they did when the spirit grew stern.

"But what my student? But you'd rather dwell on your past mistakes and give up on the present? I know that you have been through an ordeal. I have been with you the whole time. You were unable to protect those people, but does that mean you're going to give up on everything else?"

Kuro released his shikai and charged back at the spirit in a blind frustration. "I couldn't do anything! I couldn't save anyone. What good is power if I can't protect those that I care about?!" He threw two punches that the spirit easily blocked before countering with a kick that knocked Kuro down again.

"You have lost your resolve. Your position has been shaken because of one tragedy. But know this my student, no matter how much power you obtain, you will not be able to save everyone. Such thoughts are foolish. Even the sharpest blade can only cut one enemy at a time. For every bad action stopped, another is occuring at the same moment. You have to learn this if you wish to continue on your path."

Kuro gasped as he took in what the spirit was telling him. It made sense. He was strong, but still just one man. He got up again and breathed deeply to calm himself down. His heart still ached from his loss, but he understood that that was a part of life. Gaining and losing, victory and defeat, he glanced down at both his hands with his two rings. Dark and Light. Of course. I almost forgot about life's truth. We have to experience it all in order to live. But that doesn't mean I have to let the bad happen! His gaze shot back to the spirit with a new fire in his eyes. The spirit laughed in reaction to the look.

"Good, good. Now tell me, what is your position?"

"I am the warrior of the twilight stance. I recognize light and darkness as two halves of the same world. One cannot exist without the other."

"Which do you fight for?"

"Neither, I shall be the light that defends the weak and the darkness that desends on those who abuse their strength."

The spirit bowed before speaking again. "Now your resolve has been fixed. You have a good heart Kuro Akarui. It is full of loyalty, friendship, and love. It can be a strong source of power, but easily pierced by those who would attack it. Remember that you can always rely on me and your friends to support you when such times arise. Now, I shall teach you my mightiest skill."

Kuro bowed in return. "But master, I don't understand. The kibaku hirate-"

"Is a mighty skill on its own, but you are a shinigami. Do you not carry a zanpakuto?" he applied heavy emphasis on 'zanpakuto' (soul cutter). "My final technique for you to learn is possible because you have mastered both forms of the kibaku hirate. The first form helped you learn to gather and concentrate your power. The second form taught you to use the energy outside of your body. With mastering these skills, you have obtained a magnificent skill of controlling your spirit energy." The spirit walked over to a tree before continuing.

"I want you to cut down this tree without resealing your sword or using kido. Not punch it down, cut it. Form your blade with your power and use it to complete this assignment."

Kuro faced the tree with the spirit's instructions and explanations flying through his mind. Form a sword with his power? He didn't understand, but charged the tree and focused the energy into his gauntlet. He fired his second ability, the beam of power out of his gauntlet as he swung his arm horizontally at the trunk. The beam burned the side and front of the bark, but did not bring the tree down as it quickly passed by. Then Kuro remembered what the spirit had said. He was ready for this because of using both his gauntlet's abilities. Maybe this new technique was like a combination of the two. Retaking his first position, he concentrated energy in his gauntlet and closed his eyes for a moment. Shinn...elder...everyone. I know you're not with me anymore, but this strength is only possible because of your help. Thank you...

Kuro charged at the tree again. When he reached its trunk he released the beam from his gauntlet. He strained to keep it under concentration and to his surprise, the beam halted its progress and stood like a pillar of energy originating in his hand. As Kuro focused on it more, the beam shifted and reshaped itself into a glowing golden katana. (ooc: Kuro's spirit power is gold like Ichigo's is blue and byakuya's is pink) Taking this new weapon, Kuro struck the tree and sighed as its top slid off the trunk neatly cloven in two. The katana quickly dispersed as Kuro relaxed and turned back to his master. The spirit was applauding and turned as if to walk away.

"That was quick learning like always. I have nothing more to teach you. When you have grown more powerful, you will call me to you next time. At that point, it will be up to you to decide whether or not we shall remain master and student."

Like always, the spirit did not stick around to chat about anything more. He began to walk away and faded into nothing. Kuro glanced at his gauntlet and promised himself to master this new ability like he had all his others.
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

True Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Mastery   True Mastery I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Ability #3: Jiko Shuujuku (Self Mastery)

Kuro is able to use the concentrated power in his gauntlet to form a variety of tools and weapons. The formed weapons are always connected to his hand and require focus on Kuro's part to keep them solid.

(ooc: lol, I got the idea for this skill from two things: Kuwabara's skill in yu yu hakusho and the final nobody boss in KH2)
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

True Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Mastery   True Mastery I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:59 am

apologies for the delay Very Happy
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

True Mastery Empty
PostSubject: Re: True Mastery   True Mastery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Mastery
Page 1 of 1