The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Division Headquarters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

Division Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Division Headquarters   Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:15 pm

Just like all main halls, the 5th Division headquarters began at the entrance. The large double wooden oak doors lead into the modestly decorated and rather posh entrance, usually where the new members of the squad waited patiently for orders. Just down the hall lies the squad bedroom, each room fully ready for use, most squad members required to share, but the top ten ranks, including the Lieutenants room which also has its own desk for paperwork.
Back to top Go down
ninja37

ninja37

Male
Number of Posts : 36
Quote : silence is golden, ducktape is silver
Registration Date : 2009-08-15

Division Headquarters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division Headquarters   Division Headquarters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Kioshi stood outside the oak doors and said to himself "well here it is, my new squad." Kioshi then entered the headquaters and examined the room as he sat down anxiosly awaiting any order
Back to top Go down

Division Headquarters
Page 1 of 1