The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male
Number of Posts : 217
Quote : It is not enough to win. Others must fail.
Registration Date : 2009-07-05

Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff   Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:02 pm

Sekkou and his fellow Hollows were hiding out in the Menos forest in Hueco Mundo. Though it was a dangerous place to be, there was reason for it. Recently, Sekkou and his fellows had all felt a marked difference in their hunger. It was now somehow even more insatiable than before. This hunger seemed to only abate when they devoured other Hollows. And also, they had all felt an inexplicable tug, some sort of instinct that told them to come to this place.

Sekkou looked at Sukauto. “It is time to hunt again. Draw out our prey!” he commanded.

“See ya in a bit then!” Sukauto said. He raced off into the forest. Sukauto came back twenty minutes- a Menos roar sounded from behind him. As he continued toward them, a Menos became visible, moving toward him in a sort of inevitable manner.

“Now!” barked Sekkou. His other fellow Hollows attacked. Sogekihei fired Balas and Ceros at the monstrosity, while Bakuhatsu fired explosives, and Kougakusha used his turrets to harass and annoy the Menos. Kougakusha also fired off his own Balas and Ceros.

Meanwhile, Sekkou and Sukauto ran up the side of the Menos as fast as they could. Sekkou reached its mask first, and crawled down it. He dug himself into an eyeball, and shortly after, so did Sukauto. The two of them began to devour the Menos from the inside. The Menos screamed at the ceiling as it writhed in pain. At this, the attacking Hollows launched themselves up the side of the Menos and began ripping off chunks of it and devouring as fast as they could.

All of them glowed with sinister, menacing reiatsus as they consumed the almost pure spiritual energy. All of them felt their hunger increasing as they ripped and tore at the Menos, all of them exulted in the feeling of ripping apart the Hollows that the Menos was composed of. When the feast was done, all that was left was the mask. Each of the Hollows grabbed it and tore off a chunk with their teeth. And that was when it happened.

Each of them seemed to flare with reiatsu. All of them felt themselves black out- just before this loss of consciousness, each felt a strange feeling of growing.

Physical Descriptions:
Sekkou- Menos with a mask that for some reason covers the entire head, like a ski mask or balaclava.
Sogekihei- Menos with a mask that resembles the fierce hooked beak of some predatory bird.
Sukauto- Menos with a mask that has a mesh sort of design on it with a sort of curving thing coming down the side of the face and under the jaw.
Bakuhatsu- Menos with a mask that covers the top of the head as well, missing the right eye (it is just mask where an eye should be)
Kougakusha- Menos with a mask that also covers the top of the head, has goggle-like protrusions around the eyes.

ooc: ok, so this is them turning into Menos. I don’t expect a stat point reward, but if you see fit, spirit power will do. Anyway, my next Menos posts will be of Sekkou gaining control of the whole entity (so far he is dominant, but not as dominant as he could be, know what i mean?). anyway, (his buddies will do the same. Note: when they reach Arrancar level, I will give quantitative measurements of how they stand up to Sekkou’s power.)
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff   Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:16 pm

Blackness...and a feeling of immensity. Hunger. Hunger so powerful that it felt as if thousands of blades were piercing his stomach. And then- AARRGGH! He was not alone! Not even in his own body! Consciousnesses were pushing in on him, encroaching on his mind, each one clamoring for dominance, or at least, being dominated by the stronger wills.

Who am I...? I am...Niiro Sekkou- and I will triumph! His awareness was no longer dim- he knew who he was. Yet...he had no sense of body, really. It was like he floating, part of a huge hive mind. That would change. He would make it change!! Sekkou reached a tendril of his self in all directions. He could not explain how...it just happened. Each of these tendrils wrapped around a murkiness- other consciousnesses. Other minds. Other beings. Sekkou squeezed the life out of these weak ones, and felt himself grow, felt himself absorb their petty power and add it to his own. No...it was not merely added. Because when added- his power multiplied.

Sekkou was a larger part of the being he was in. He reached out many more tendrils- strangled the life out of countless other minds. Over and over and over- it was a cycle that he just kept repeating, kept repeating. His own consciousness seemed to grow more and more powerful, almost exponentially. And then...there were but two. Sekkou sent the tendrils of his thought out to the last mind. He found it equally as large as he. And then...he felt its cold tendrils of thought on himself.

Enraged, but also afraid, Sekkou squeezed with all his desperate might. As he did so, he felt himself being squeezed. How could he gain the upper hand? How could he defeat the other entity? They were in a stalemate. No...I am smarter than this... Sekkou focused on his tendrils. He sharpened them, and plunged them fiercely into the mind of the other. It convulsed, it screamed silently, it writhed until it was still...and then...power! Power beyond anything he had felt as a Hollow.

And all of a sudden, Sekkou had a sensation of having an actual physical body. And eyes. Sekkou's eyes opened. He was high up...no, he was that height. He looked around. Menos Forest. And a sea of Menos around him to complete the picture. As he rotated all around, he saw masks that were familiar...his old compatriots. "We feast on the mindless cattle around us..." he commanded them. They all dipped their heads, accepting his leadership.

Sekkou rotated his body until he was looking at a standard, dumb Gillian. He lunged forward, and his massive jaws closed around its perfectly massive neck. He bit down and absorbed.

ooc: spirit power, or intel
Back to top Go down
Kajitora

Kajitora

Male
Number of Posts : 165
Job/Interests : Anime/Manga, Writing, Japanese language
Quote : "I think therefore I am."
Registration Date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: RE: Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff   Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Nice! +2 to Spirit Power
Back to top Go down
Niiro Sekkou

Niiro Sekkou

Male

PostSubject: Re: Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff   Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Sekkou knew of nothing beyond the endless feast. The Menos around him were plentiful and seemingly never ending, which was truly something in his favor. Sekkou approached one massive Menos after another and devoured each one; he favored biting its neck off first before devouring its body and leaving the mask for last. He noticed that his compatriots had their preferences too- for example Sogekihei always started with the head. Anyway, Sekkou relished the feeling of having the near constant increase in spirit power he was getting from the Menos he absorbed. As he finished it off, he felt with a bestial sort of joy the rush of power that came with it.

As he finished his grisly meal, Sekkou looked around for his next victim- and saw an unfamiliar face. A mask that was different from the standard Menos mask...and one that did not belong to one of his followers. Sekkou grinned inwardly. If he devoured this one...oh the power it would give him would be simply enormous. Sekkou lumbered forward and went for the neck, his jaws open wide and ready to snap down on the flesh. But his jaws closed on nothing- the Menos had moved to the side to dodge Sekkou's initial attack.

It retaliated by swinging its head like a club into Sekkou, sending him sliding backward. Sekkou growled and charged himself, smashing into the opposing Menos. They grappled as best they could without arms, their jaws constantly working on the off-chance that one would get lucky and bite into the enemy. And then Sekkou had an idea. He stopped gnashing his jaws and kept them open, and began charging a Cero in his mouth. However, he continued to jockey for position against the enemy. As his Cero's power reached fruition, Sekkou released it. The Cero smashed through the opposing Menos's face, and smashed down a whole section of ceiling on some unsuspecting Menos.

Sekkou gave a roar of delight and began gorging himself on the flesh of the Menos in front of him. His jaws worked furiously as he tore off chunk after strip of flesh. When he finished, Sekkou glowed with a malevolent reiatsu that sent even the dumb Menos around him into a nervous sort of shamble away from him. Sekkou grinned inwardly and gave chase.

ooc: spirit power please
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff   Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:07 am

+1.5 spirit nice one ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff   Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Menos Transformation- and Related Stuff
Page 1 of 1