The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Shinigami Ability

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male
Number of Posts : 422
Job/Interests : Sports Agent
Quote : Times are hard all over. It rains on the just and the unjust alike.
Registration Date : 2009-07-24

New Shinigami Ability Empty
PostSubject: New Shinigami Ability   New Shinigami Ability I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:43 am

I have an idea in terms of another aspect of shinigami that could be added:

We could have for those of high intelligences a place where they are allowed to have special devices; for example Urahara's Cloak that completely hides the wearer's reiatsu or even like Mayuri's super human drug. I guess what I'm suggesting is outside of the shinigami's normal abilities that being zanpakutou, fighting strength, and kido; w can have another section for inventions and then set a cap on how many inventions the shinigami can have. Tell me what everyone thinks of that idea. Naturally this is just a rough generalization, but if its well liked maybe something can be worked out.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Ability   New Shinigami Ability I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:23 am

hmm well we cap intel at 50 (along with Kidou so they add up to make the forbidden Kidou) but after that i'm thinking people could create their own Kidou and or inventions, thats a cool idea *nods*
i'll wait to se everyone elses thoguhts on it.... >.>
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Ability   New Shinigami Ability I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:28 am

Well...since no really liked my inventions idea I guess I'll suggest another one...

what about if for shikai, the user has option to have their zanpakuto in constant release like in Ichigo and Zaraki's case. The requirements can be worked out later, but I wanted throw the idea out there and see what everyone thought about it (anyone whose listening I guess...). As a counterbalance we can have that the constant release state takes up an ability slot so you would end up with only two abilities. Yes?...Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Ability   New Shinigami Ability I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:50 am

I like the second idea more than the the first. But for this situation, I think we need ADMIN power.
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Ability   New Shinigami Ability I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:36 am

*reads*
i like both ideas Very Happy the constant release thing would be pretty cool, and seeing as kaito's been capped on a fair amount i think allowing you to make your own devices would be a cool addition Very Happy ...but thats simply my humble opinion Wink
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Ability   New Shinigami Ability I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 2:14 pm

well....doesn't Kaiyo count as Admin power? and I yes Saroki finally responded to something i said...I'm wiping away tears of joy now...haha
Back to top Go down
Saroki

Saroki

Female
Number of Posts : 647
Registration Date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Ability   New Shinigami Ability I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:44 am

Wait...Wut?...I did?! FUDGE! MY BEAUTIFUL COMBO! DAMNIT!!!! FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-
Back to top Go down
Kaito Saruwatari

Kaito Saruwatari

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Ability   New Shinigami Ability I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:14 pm

haha don't worry about Saroki-chan...I won't tell a single soul
Back to top Go down
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Ability   New Shinigami Ability I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 6:10 am

I like both ideas myself, the requirements being 50 intel for the inventions (genius level on BWF i'm sure) and approval by staff for each crazy gizmo. As for the constant release well what would really count would be Spirit Power yes? So hmm...i'm stuck on a set stat amount for this one. Cant be to low but then again we dont want it astronomically high. Ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Shinigami Ability   New Shinigami Ability I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Shinigami Ability
Page 1 of 1