The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Bleach World Roleplaying Forum

With the Rebel Faction defeated, a new age of peace arises within the Soul Society... but for how long? A Blood War could be just around the corner.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Signup Sheet

Go down 
+23
Raikou
Hikaru Blood Toshiko
Ri O'Nocht
Tenma Yamato
Shinji Hirako
SilentWish
Kaoseu Enjel
Duquin
Darkness
Bloody Jack
Mrdoomofdoom
liladia
Sal Norongachi
Zaquri
Ayame Ryouta
Marlamin1
Kuro Crowe
Kajitora
Cheesecakez
Kaito Saruwatari
Saroki
Kuro
Kaiyo
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mrdoomofdoom

Mrdoomofdoom

Male
Number of Posts : 23
Location : Aldham Robarts LRC(a Liverpool John Moores university library)
Quote : I am destined for power and greatness
Registration Date : 2010-01-25

Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Position admin

2) For the power

3) Because I am suited for power and greatness

4) None, because this is the first forum I have been on ever in my life
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male
Number of Posts : 1560
Job/Interests : Forum Admin - Bartender
Registration Date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:20 am

...no
Back to top Go down
http://www.thebleachworld.darkbb.com
Sal Norongachi

Sal Norongachi

Male
Number of Posts : 903
Job/Interests : Philosophical Drunkard/Booze
Quote : Repensum est Canicula
Registration Date : 2009-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:19 am

HA! I like that guy.
Back to top Go down
Bloody Jack

Bloody Jack

Male
Number of Posts : 85
Job/Interests : I like Ramen.
Quote : Rum, a sword, and dead enemies at my feet. Now all I need is a chimichanga.
Registration Date : 2009-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:14 am

1: Moderator

2: Because marly ma *Smack* I mean because the mods haven't been active.

3: I'm friendly enough... I guess.

4: I've modded a few sites. They disappeared due to lack of interest, but no one complained about me... I guess...
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:16 am

(Good Boy) *Pulls Leash*

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male
Number of Posts : 587
Job/Interests : Student/Aerospace Engineer
Quote : *Artemis has been kicked by Darkness
Registration Date : 2010-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:49 pm

1) Moderator...

2) i would like to become a Moderator to help this site out i really like it and the admins dont have any human shields to read apps and stuff like that anymore.

3) Well i have done a few good rp's before and i have massive amounts of free time... most of which i spend here and i have quite a few rational ideas for the site which, if they get the go ahead, i would do the grunt work for...

4) I was creator for a site a couple years back, it died before it really got started cause i didnt want to spam advertisements everywhere
Spoiler:
other than that site this is the third rp site ive been on...EVER
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Hate to do this but this post was swallowed up in within 5 minutes of me posting this but...

BUMP

PMED Kaiyo, now be patient Razz
Back to top Go down
Kuro

Kuro

Male
Number of Posts : 1117
Job/Interests : Plant worker/writing
Quote : Ah ah ah, can't touch me
Registration Date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 11:33 am

I think Darkness would be a good mod. He's on even more than me and is a good help with most suggestions and discussions. So he has my recommendation.

Now if only Kaiyo would log on and reply...
Back to top Go down
Kaiyo
Soul Society Faction Leader
Kaiyo

Female
Number of Posts : 2748
Quote : Pain is weakness leaving the body
Registration Date : 2009-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:12 pm

*sneaks in and pretends she was here the whole time*
Oh yeah, god yeah Agreed Very Happy
*sorry late replies folks Razz *
Back to top Go down
Duquin

Duquin

Male
Number of Posts : 56
Job/Interests : Japan, Swords, Combat, and Video games
Quote : Some one once said to Voltaire "life is hard" Voltaire replied, "Compared to what?"
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:26 pm

1) Position - Mod or Admin

2) Why do you want to become a mod/admin? - To help out around the site and get it on it's feet. Patch some holes, dig some ditches, build some bridges ect ect. I want to help this site become the best it can while being fair to all.

3) Why do you think you'll make a good mod/admin? - I've got years of experience both rping in bleach and doing staff positions and have literally studied bleach in it's entirety, there is little I dont know about it. I reference directly to the manga and anime when making decisions and make sure I know what I'm talking about before I make a ruling. I am always willing to listen to a members worries or complaints and do my best to be a mod/admin of the people and usually only go against their will if I feel it is ultimately for the best. I'm also a pretty fresh face around here and am currently unbaiased towards any of the members and doubt I would ever be inclined to practice favoritism to anyone in the future.

4) Any forums you've been a mod on before + link - Departedshinobi.com I've been more staff positions there then I can count. Bleach mod, then given bleach admin, then stepped down from admin only to be voted back later. Then I was naruto mod for a while before being passed naruto admin only to step down and be voted back into bleach admin again. I've got about 4 years experience all on this single site xD
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...
Registration Date : 2010-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:25 pm

1) Mod

2/3) I'm hoping I can help with the day-to-day running of the site. I'm on every day, and usually only Darkness is the only other moderator on. I have also had past experience wih being a moderator.

4) http://narutorev.forumotion.net/portal.htm I'm one of 2 moderators on this site. I wasn't quite as active for a while when I stopped roleplaying a while, but am on whenever I am needed.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:11 am

(We have enough mods for a while but if that changes we will consider you two first before moving onto the next few to apply Razz)
Back to top Go down
Kaoseu Enjel

Kaoseu Enjel

Male
Location : In the midst of disaster, dancing upon the scalding remains of this forever burning creation that has been deemed Hell. Care to join me? >:D
Job/Interests : Working on it/ Writing, Drawing, BMX
Quote : Fear is the strength which allows me to live...

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:00 pm

(Okily dokily, thanks Marly ^_^)
Back to top Go down
SilentWish

SilentWish

Female
Number of Posts : 34
Quote : "Of course its happening inside your head, but that dose not make it any less real"
Registration Date : 2010-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

1) Mod or admin

2) As a admin of a group of my own i know as this site gains more members, it becomes harder to manage having more responcable mods or admins mean theres a better chance of succsess in any group also as we all live in different parts of the world some of us may be on at dufferent time, thats why i believe we need more admins to keep up with posts, as this site is already a brilliant one i would be happy to contribute in my knowleg

3) I have made my own group not long ago and believe it to be progressing quite well, i have many idears i would like to put forward to make this group even better and would be happy to meet and share tips with co mods/Admins

4) My site- bare in mind its only a baby and theres not many mods again another point i make http://burimyurp.proboards.com/index.cgi
Back to top Go down
Shinji Hirako

Shinji Hirako

Male
Number of Posts : 134
Quote : DONT GAIN THE WORLD AND LOSE YOUR SOUL WISDOM IS BETTER THAN SILVER&GOLD
Registration Date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:58 pm

1) Position: forum Mod, chatmod, admin. dosent matter i would be happy with either one

2) I want to become one to help make sure that nobody is trying to be a god,also i would want to make sure that you guys can have a lil bit of time to post also an not just check other people stuff.

3) I would make a good mod or admin cause im on alot and i like to read other people post.I also very good with comin up with new ideas about stuff.I can also do alot more stuff

4) I havn't been a moderator on anyother site, but I always help out as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Marlamin1 wrote:
(We have enough mods for a while but if that changes we will consider you two first before moving onto the next few to apply Razz)

Please read the above before posting guys...

As stated previously, you all are in the "pending" apps. It's possible that in a month we'll think about it... But you are like 4th in line...
Back to top Go down
Tenma Yamato

Tenma Yamato

Male
Number of Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:01 am

(I know your full atm I'm just throwing this in their so you know I'm available)

Position: Admin

Reason: There are a grand total of 4 staff members on alot, and that is Kaiyo, Marly, Kuro, and Darkness. In my opinion that is absolutely retarded. Especially with the new ranking system. You need more staff members in order to be able to get an ability to get people accepted faster. This is all opionated of course, so don't take it personally.

Why I would make a good admin?: I'm on ALOT, I am rather strict about training, and whether someone deserves a rank up so you wouldnt have people going from rank 0-9 in like...9 weeks...I am also completely unbiased and I try to help out anyone however I can.

Experience: I am one of three admins of the Narutorev roleplay site I will link below. I am also the admin that did the majority of the work on the site. As my brother is a lazy ass...

http://narutorev.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Also on another note. Kaoseu was promoted on that site by my decision and I will vouch for his abilities as a moderator. If that helps your decision in who should be promoted to staff in the future.
Back to top Go down
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:03 am

Ok... if I'm not hiring mods, I'm surely not looking for admins. There can only be 3...

I'll file this in the mod pile though...
Back to top Go down
Ri O'Nocht

Ri O'Nocht

Male
Number of Posts : 718
Location : Thats a good question and I'll answer it once i learn German and figure out where I am
Job/Interests : Bartender/ Drink
Quote : Life is nothing more then a road to death. I however am the short-cut of that Road
Registration Date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:42 pm

1) Position: Mod

2) Why do you want to become a mod/admin?
Since I joined this site I've had a lot of fun and I've noticed a lot of increase in activity on the site and I want to help the forums grow in to an awesome site with an awesome community.

3) Why do you think you'll make a good mod/admin.
I always stay impartial in arguments and have a good BS radar , as well as that i like to think I'm friendly and approachable and I'm on all hours of the day , seriously go check my log in times.

4) Any forums you've been a mod on before.
I've moded and owned a few Rp site sadly none of them still exist to day but I'm familiar with this site systems and well versed in the sites rules and regulations.

Last edited by Ri O'Nocht on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Hikaru Blood Toshiko

Male
Number of Posts : 8
Registration Date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:06 pm

1) Position: Mod

2) Why do you want to become a mod/admin? We Are Getting More Members And Im Inviting more people to this RP site

3) Why do you think you'll make a good mod/admin? I like helping people out and sometimes there is no mods/admins on c-box when theres spam =D

4) Any forums you've been a mod on before + link? Nope but me and ryder own a RP site but its dead now.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

Male
Number of Posts : 190
Job/Interests : Conquering Hueco Mundo
Quote : “The essence of fear is pain whose penultimate price is death. A person who fears death is truly alive while the one who does’t has successfully conquered one’s self.”
Registration Date : 2010-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:02 am

1) Position: Moderator

I wish to be a moderator mainly because I think that i'd do a good job at it and end up helping alot in the long run. I like doing work when it is given and in forums I already tend to look over other people's posts/ skim them, etc.

3) Why do you think you'll make a good mod/admin?

I think that I would make a good moderator because I am kind, gentle, lenient to a certain point. Yet, I also can be strict but i handle it in a non-harassing kind of way. On one of my old forums I had tendencies to MOD without actually being one. Then I ended up being oen ut for reasons that would tarnish whatever reputation I have. I shall leave the below comment void.

4) Any forums you've been a mod on before + link

I'd like to apologize for not showing this. But, I was Realm Assistant to one of the particular realms in Arcadia multiple times and a mod on another forum. Arcadia really doesn't have forum mods but a more complex system so I guess you could count that as MoDship of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Empress

Empress

Female
Number of Posts : 4
Registration Date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Modship please D:   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 5:21 pm

1) Position

I would love to be a forum moderator or that of a global moderator (A mod for the whole site -nodnod-)

I want to become a mod because I like to help people out with their posts and delete it when it needs to be, of course with their permission.

3) Why do you think you'll make a good mod/admin?

I know that I am a good moderator because I have experience with it and I tend to be a grammar and spelling nazi when it comes to posts. I sometimes have a tendency of getting upset with people who don't use Microsoft Word before posting whether it's on a forum or on a regular chatting site.

4) Any forums you've been a mod on before + link

I am at the time (trying to think of what exactly am I going to do with this) making up a role play dealing with Angels, Fallen Angels, Nephilims, and Humans. The name of the RP Site is called Dissidium.

Dissidium

I am also a admin & mod at another forum known as T.C.L. (These City Lights). It is a realistic forum role-play that is based on the show Gossip Girls. It's a really good forum that was making progress but slowly died along the way. We are still trying to revive it. T.C.L will live on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These City Lights
Back to top Go down
Http://www.Bianca.chatango.com
Marlamin1
Admin
Marlamin1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Let's wait a bit before we make any new mods shall we?

We now have 4 admins and 4 mods... I think that means we admins get to pick one as our pet! I call Ri O'Nocht! Kaiyo can have Saroki, or Kuro can... Idc... That leaves Dark and Kao for Sal to choose and whoever didn't get Saroki gets the last mod... Did any of that make sense? lol... *Takes his pills*
Back to top Go down
Darkness

Darkness

Male

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:52 pm

People will still get in line anyway...

But yeah... I feel so left out... and wtf is Kao anyway...
Back to top Go down
DarkMaster

DarkMaster

Male
Number of Posts : 863
Job/Interests : That's Officer DarkMaster to you, buddy.
Quote : I'm afraid of the dark.
Registration Date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:33 am

1) Moderator

2) So I can help out around here.

3) I'm fair and friendly, and pretty active. (tries to get on atleast once a day)

4) http://s1.zetaboards.com/Bleach_Rising_Sun/index/ (beyond dead)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator Signup Sheet   Moderator Signup Sheet - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Signup Sheet
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next